Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Share Your Molue Experience.... - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Share Your Molue Experience.... (11582 Views)

Whats The Approved Mileage Of Molue Bus / Molue Buses Rebranding For A Comeback / What Do You Miss About 'molue' In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by omogemi: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
bellong: ^^^ Seems every male have had that experience of yours. Mine happened when I was a teenager, when the uncle below under was still practising the act of standing to attention. I was coming from iyana-ipaja and was sandwiched between two ladies. The lady behind me probably was doing it intentionally, because the more i try to move forward away from her chest, the more she gets close pinning it behind my back. while she was at it, uncle below was raising its ugly head and slightly touching the lady in front. What saved me that day was that the bus stopped suddenly and everybody jerked against each other. she didn't notice what was going on.

I had to relocate in between them before the lady behind me corrupt my innocent heart... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

pls mods; move this thread to comedy section. i no fit laugh
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Pdizzle(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
funny comments
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Princeofilorin(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
i remember in secondary school then,me and 2 of my friends snuck of school to go for overnight browsing at a cyber cafe.On our way back early in the mornin,we were so tired and sleepy and all dozzed off in the bus.when the conductor woke us up,we were far past our destination and we had no extra money on us.i rembr we walked like 20km back to school grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 07, 2013
Which one is "bolekaja"?

I also remember the interstate ones that is Bedford in front but back is made with wood.

First class na with driver in front if you can afford it.

Second class na behind driver facing forward and 3rd class na face me I face you for back together with all the "ago adiye", goats, etc

School days sha. This is why us Nigerians can live anywhere and be happy.

One of my friends here in the US asked me how come Nigerian youths are all so fit? If he sabi the thing wey son of man don do to reach work he go sabi well well.
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Gudintent: 1:46am On Aug 07, 2013
bellong: ^^^ Can you tell us your first attempt at jumping down from a molue?

As for me, my first attempt was brutal. At the time, I never knew I was to run along the direction of motion when jumping down. I just jumped and tried to stand but toppled over and got injured. Learnt a brutal lesson that day. Subsequently, I became a pro grin grin grin

I didn't get injured but got a slap from a stranger who warned me never to get off a moving vehicle again in my life.

That was a lifelong lesson. I never tried it again.

The feeling of disorientation!! I remember it all like yesterday .

I also got the let me lap you request from older passenger, I remember on one occasion this lady lapped me and did not want to pay when the conductor came, I just pretended I did not understand a word they were saying, the fool was trying to pull a fast one!! Me pay for where!! Mugu is not written on my forehead o!!
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by bellong: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Somorin#1:

Which one is "bolekaja"?

Teni begi loju motors.... The luxurious transportation in south west of those days...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by gbokukueba(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2013
I have had some unpleaseant and pleaseant experiences in Molue. The first one was when i was like 13 or 14 was coming from Oshodi to Ikeja with my 2 brothers the bus was about to move and the conductor was inside calling us to hurry up and enter he even offered to take the load with me so that i can enter conveniently which i gladly did...now the problem became after i managed to climb i couldnt find the conductor i guess as he took the stuff from me he went out through the other door come see crying that day i didnt have a good look at him, i couldnt describe him and the worst part was that the bag contained my mum's recently purchased shoes... she nearly kill me!

Another experience was from Iyana Ipaja to Oshodi one night like that that buses were scares as i follow them rush immediately i sensed my phone was missing which i confirmed and i just kept quiet becos i knew i was foolish i should have known better "emi omo ikoo' by the way it was a dead phone so ee no pain me.

The pleaseant experience i had was in 2007 when i started working in a bank in VI was a saving grace for me as i wasnt well paid for the first 11 months so the molue helped me to save on transport going in the morning and funny enough i always met my friends as we all work on the island in different banks was quite a nice experience...

What a life! smiley
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Rockcalvary(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2013
robonski16: I had so many experience during my school days from oshodi to fadeyi and back.. So many drama from drug sellers, preachers etc..

On this particular day I boarded molue from fadeyi to oshodi, I had spent all my transport fare on "sisi pelebe, balewa, baba dudu grin etc.

Na so I enter this molue there where sits but based on no meney I stood the conductor asked me of my money with a deep voice "OWO e da" meaning where is ur money I told him " omo IGBOBI le me" meaning am from igbobi college, because sometimes the linient conductor respect student from igbobi college.. I told him I lost my money and I started begging him but for where..o boy the next thing I know the conductor gave me a dirty slap I started seeing stars for like 2 minutes, the passengers started insulting the conductor then the conductor insulted one guy who was pleading on my behalf.. Na so this guy stand up ooo the guy na even army man na so fight start inside molue ooo every where scatter.. The guy beat this conductor ooo and the funny thing is that with all this drama the driver will not say a word or even stop he kept firing on..

The army man ordered the conductor to give me #100 for slapping me.. Omo na so I collect money they happy enuf guguru and epa to buy..

Omo see testimony! The Lord is good!!!!
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Bofemsky(f): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2013
This one happen true, true undecided
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by shypapa(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2013
grin I don't want to share mine cos is scary
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Bofemsky(f): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2013
Eeyah, sorry o!
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by Bofemsky(f): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2013
You no well
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by ayobase(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
slimyem: You wan talk say na me mess abi?

Who could it be again with this from you?

slimyem: An almost instantly dissipating smell in an airy
environment. An air you cant brook...it usually
takes a moment to recognize the
devastatingly unpleasant wind...

They come from gas in mixture of foods
especially sulphur-rich foods like egg,
meat,milk cabbage,and apples.foods like egg
and meat are really bad for making stinky fart.

The sound is usually caused by vibrations of
the a-nal opening and also depends on the
tightness of the muscles of your anus.
Okay...i know it can be
embarrassing,smelly,and a definite no-no
when you are having a sha-g but lets face it..it
can be hysterically funny and very
entertaining.

Immediately after the act, when a feeling of
paranoia washes over you,there are
strategies to employ-acting oblivious and
innocent,coughing obviously or suddenly
moving your chair so that people around you
would think they misheard the fart
na lie u dey lie if you talk say you never do any of these before
or betterstill proclaim the fart as your own grand
accomplishment and issue a challenge to
others to outdo that one if they think they
can..

You can blast them out loudly and boast of
them proudly.

One truth-Everyone alive farts.Some even fart
shortly after death.kings,presidents,opera
singers, beauty queens,priests and nuns fart.
Its a big mistake to say that farting is not
ladylike and its not weird to enjoy fart.its
healthy.its also universal for people to enjoy
their own fart..

So keep farting-A fart is such a useful thing.It
brings on lots of ease.it warms the bed on
cold nights and suffocates the mosquitoes
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by ayobase(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
My days in molue were very terrible walahi!

I did catch fun also.
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by drdams: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by geegirl101(f): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
One evening, I joined in struggling to enter one molue because it was raining and I didn't have money for a cab..some1 squeezed my ass while I was tryin to enter,at first I pretended I didn't know but the same guy did it again and I jst caught him..it was embasrassing
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by intrepidswagger: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
hahahahaha... I can't stop laffing....dis is one of d best threads av seen on nairaland...all these funny scenerios....lol
Re: Share Your Molue Experience.... by SisiNini(f): 10:54am On Sep 04, 2014
bellong: ^^^ Can you tell us your first attempt at jumping down from a molue?

As for me, my first attempt was brutal. At the time, I never knew I was to run along the direction of motion when jumping down. I just jumped and tried to stand but toppled over and got injured. Learnt a brutal lesson that day. Subsequently, I became a pro grin grin grin

Buahahahahahahahaha... D same thing happened to a guy dat jumped out of a bus on motion... U won't believe he somersaulted and rolled into d gutter... OMG! I cudn't control my laughter dat day... It was jux too funny... Buahahahahahahhahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EgunMogajis Motorcycle Thread / What Are The Issues With Golf 4 / Signs Your Car Needs An Alignment And Benefits Of Tire Alignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.