Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves (4525 Views)

Fashola Moves To Power Schools, Hospitals With Solar. PICS / Fashola Moves Against Landlords / Fashola Moves Against Landlords (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

[size=18pt]What did he not handle well?
Peter Obi ARRESTED his beggars before deporting them.......why is that issue not being addressed?
Why is Peter Obi tribalizing this issue, given that he did the same thing in 2011? [/size]
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Demdem(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
They are fast becoming a piece of shit. I see nothing wrong in uniting nonentites and former destitutes already cared for by LASG to their root.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
So, Peter Obi has become Fashola's mentor.

Fashola must be right, because Peter Obi did something remotely similar.

Great (lack of) logic.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

It's funny to me how Ibos are quick to judge Yoruba actions all in the name of ......

I ask you again, why weren't Ibo gov's deportation causing as much noise by Ibos?

I suggest you quit posing idiotic questions. You know the genesis of deportation of imaginary deportees by the so-called “Ibo governors” and I guess you will be at liberty to inform us the names of cities that received the deportees.

I despise the empty noises coming from clueless jackasses such as you.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Demdem: They are fast becoming a piece of shit. I see nothing wrong in uniting nonentites and former destitutes already cared for by LASG to their root.

[size=15pt]Fashola cared for them, while Obi arrested beggars......?

And yet Obi's tribalistic perceptions are overriding him.
[/size]
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Duru1:

I suggest you quit posing idiotic questions.

Your idiotic and hypocritical answers to your governors' tribalistic natures arent helping the matter.

Even if you think they are.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Your idiotic and hypocritical answers to your governors' tribalistic natures arent helping the matter.

Even if you think they are.

I have never proffered any answer to your idiotic questions. As a matter of fact, it will amount to idiocy to entertain your questions. However from your ridiculous posts, it is safe to assume you knew about the deportation and names of the so-called “Ibo governors” who partook in deportation of imaginary citizens of Nigeria.

By the same token, I assumed you know the names of the cities in Nigeria that received the illusionary deportees.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by nku5: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fashola is puzzy. Unlike the decency and cooperation exhibited between governors in returning REAL destitutes to their states, he snatches ppl off the street, puts them in camps and dumps them under the cover of darkness at a bridge at 3am like a criminal.

He wasnt even man enough to talk about it without blackmail and bitching over obi

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by baby124: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Governor Obi is a liar and a tribalist. This is so shameful. He should be sued. He and Orji whose cousin sacked all non-abia workers. Rubbish. This is so disgusting.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby_123: Governor Obi is a liar and a tribalist. This is so shameful. He should be sued. He and Orji whose cousin sacked all non-abia workers. Rubbish. This is so disgusting.
Good.
Fashola should also be sued for ethnic bigotry, extortion and crimes against humanity
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by talktimi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
From the op's numerous posts since this debacle began and even way beyond, it is clear who the real tribal bigot is. And YES Fashola is also a tribal bigot, i urge you all to read his veiled threat cum reply to Anambra's Peter Obi. Once again Texas.Cowgirl is a bigot same as Fashola.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by baby124: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
quid:
Good.
Fashola should also be sued for ethnic bigotry, extortion and crimes against humanity

You still have mouth to talk. Like Obi, you are very shameless. If you did not tribalize this, what is different between what Obi and Orji did. What Orji did, is it not tribal? Is it nto the worst case of tribalizm and violation of Nigerian's right Why didnt you people go on a rampage? Did Yoruba's go on a rampage like your people did against Fashola. Dont quote me again. Tribalistic people. mtscheew

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
talktimi: From the op's numerous posts since this debacle began and even way beyond, it is clear who the real tribal bigot is. And YES Fashola is also a tribal bigot, i urge you all to read his veiled threat cum reply to Anambra's Peter Obi. Once again Texas.Cowgirl is a bigot same as Fashola.
Tribal bigotry goes side by side with WEAK REASONING CAPACITY.

Cowgirls logical goofs and fallacious arguments are shameful and revolting.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
I urge NBA (Nigerian Bar Association) to debar Fashola. It is unfathomable to ignore acts of recklessness on the principles of rule of law by a governor who has not seen the four walls of law school talk less of imposter such as Fashola who wears SAN.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Duru1:

[size=18pt]I have never proffered any answer to your questions.[/size]

Then stop making noise.

Answer my questions or keep quiet

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby_123:

You still have mouth to talk. Like Obi, you are very shameless. If you did not tribalize this, what is different between what Obi and Orji did. What Orji did, is it not tribal? Is it nto the worst case of tribalizm and violation of Nigerian's right Why didnt you people go on a rampage? Did Yoruba's go on a rampage like your people did against Fashola. Dont quote me again. Tribalistic people. mtscheew
you too are in dire need of an Igbo husband.

It is typical for women to veil love ( in this case for Igbo men) under a cloak of aggression.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Duru1: I urge NBA (Nigerian Bar Association) to debar Fashola. It is unfathomable to ignore acts of reckless on the principles of rule of law by a governor who has not seen the four walls of law school talk less of imposter such as Fashola who wears SAN.

With the same urgency, Peter Obi and Gov Orji should be banned.

Why should Ibos deport non-natives and not be punished?

Why are Ibos such tribalists?

Why should Ibos monopolize tribalism?

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

With the same urgency, Peter Obi and Gov Orji should be banned.

Why should Ibos deport non-natives and not be punished?

Why are Ibos such tribalists?

Why should Ibos monopolize tribalism?
~yawns~
ask babaloja of ladipo and his hungry mentor, the oba of lagos

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Then stop making noise.

Answer my questions or keep quiet

Look girl, I do not “monkey” with wastepipes. If you pose sound and reasonable questions with all the trappings of human beings, you will get a response.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by baby124: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
quid:
you too are in dire need of an Igbo husband.

It is typical for women to veil love ( in this case for Igbo men) under a cloak of aggression.

You are a shameless tribalist. What Abia governor did, is it not worse than what Fashola did? Keep exposing your hatred and morbid jealousy while Obi rapes you and smiles to the bank. Is Abia not owned by the Orji dynasty. The state has turned into an equivalent of Zamfara state. Such blatant bigotry in Abia and you have the guts to talk on a thread. You are not well.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Duru1:

Look girl, I do not “monkey” with my mother. If pose sound and reasonable questions with all the trappings of human beings, you will get a response.

Glad to know. So find another thread to deposit your tears.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby_123:

You are a shameless tribalist. What Abia governor did, is it not worse than what Fashola did? Keep exposing your hatred and morbid jealousy while Obi rapes you and smiles to the bank. Is Abia not owned by the Orji dynasty. The state has turned into an equivalent of Zamfara state. Such blatant bigotry in Abia and you have the guts to open a thread.
Send me ur picture. I have one fine Igbo guy for you. Do quick oh.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Glad to know. So find another thread to deposit your tears.

Your posts depicted mannerism only associated with inherent loudmouths. I am not surprised to notice you have edited my post in order to introduce a person’s mother into this discussion.
I would want the moderators to take note because I can play the game.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is the time Yorubas need to wake up.

Stop being docile and "sophisticated".

You are not too "sophisticated" to protect your image.

Ibos should not be handed monopoly over tribalism.

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

When they devalue your land, home, family, sons, daughter, who will speak out?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by dayokanu(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Duru1: I urge NBA (Nigerian Bar Association) to debar Fashola. It is unfathomable to ignore acts of recklessness on the principles of rule of law by a governor who has not seen the four walls of law school talk less of imposter such as Fashola who wears SAN.

Dendemorron and his legendary senselessness

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by baby124: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
quid:
Send me ur picture. I have one fine Igbo guy for you. Do quick oh.

You have nothing to say, and so you are diverting the thread. Igbo guy, abeg no kill me with laugh. My hubby will wring your neck.

Back to topic,

Obi and his ilk should hide in shame. They are useless people. Hate filled and tribalists who have exposed themselves badly online and in papers. Why are the Mods afraid to take this post to front page

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.
you are s*xually frustrated, logically challenged, and emotionally aggressive.

You need someone to handle u in the COWGIRL position

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby_123:

You have nothing to say, and so you are diverting the thread. Igbo guy, abeg no kill me with laugh. My hubby will wring your neck.

Back to topic,

Obi and his ilk should hide in shame. They are useless people. Hate filled and tribalists who have exposed themselves badly online and in papers. Why are the Mods afraid to take this post to front page
wey the picture na.
No dey follow cowgirl dey misyarn
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You need to wake up.....

Wake up.

The above post is typical arduous attempts by a skew-eyed Yoruba to arrogate err of personalities. It is plain imbecilic act to associate sophistication with Yoruba.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by pistol: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You need to wake up.....

Wake up.

Damn,
Your own case have passed that of yaba left.
Seriously something is wrong with you.
Continue ranting..
Very soon u will quench.
To think that u r a woman...
Tufiakwa

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Dendemorron and his legendary senselessness

Dayofool, your foolery is legendary.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
pistol:

Damn,
Your own case have passed that of yaba left.
Seriously something is wrong with you.
Continue ranting..
Very soon u will quench.
To think that u r a woman...
Tufiakwa
Its been long cowgirl had an o*gasm. That explains the superfluous aggression and b*tchy behaviour

Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits / I Will Establish National Guard To Solve Insecurity Problem Says Olawepo-hashim / Osinbajo: Conducive Business Environment Vital For Economic Growth