Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves (4526 Views)

Fashola Moves To Power Schools, Hospitals With Solar. PICS / Fashola Moves Against Landlords / Fashola Moves Against Landlords (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by nedu666: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
FANTASTIC SERVES IGBOS RIGHT LET THEM CONTINUE DEVELOPING OTHER PEOPLE RIGHT. FASHOLA PLS CLOSE LADIPO,ALABA,IDUMOTA,ASMPADA ETC. DECLARE ECONOMIC WAR ON IBOS.WHAT IS THE WORST TO HAPPEN THEY WILL LOOSE A LOT LIKE THEY DID IN CIVIL WAR BUT WILL BE MUCH WISER.

AS FOR LAGOS IT WILL BE LESS CONGESTED, RENTS WILL FALL AS SS OUTWEIGHS DD, BANKS WILL CLOSE SO MANY BRANCHES, INSURANCE WILL LOOSE PREMIUMS FROM THIRD PARTY, SEAPORTS WILL BE LESS CONGESTED, AIRPORTS LESS CONGESTED, REVENUE FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVT WILL FALL, PRICE OF REAL ESTATE WILL CRASH, ALL THESE PETROL DEPOTS WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS. IN ALL SO MANY BUSINESS WILL STRUGGLE AND WORKERS WILL LOOSE THEIR JOBS. INFACT LAGOS WILL BE BETTER OFF

IBO ON UR PART U RETALIATE BY DECLARING ECONOMIC WAR ON YORUBAS. BOYCOTT GTB,STERLING,SKYE,STANDARD CHARTERED,IBTC,NESTLE,UNILEVER,PZ,P@G,HONEYWELL,ELIZADE,RCCG,WINNERS,HOUSE ON ROCK,CAC,MOUNTAIN OF FIRE,ALL CHURCHES WITH YORUBAS,DIVIDE THE CATHOLIC AND ANGLICAN, BOYCOTT GLO,MAIN ONE,TANTILIZERS,ALL EATERIES,EVENT ORGANIZATIONS,DEAL GUINESS A FINAL BLOW,INFACT DECLARE TOTALITY ON ANY YORUBA BUSINESS. BOYCOTT BEING THEIR DISTRIBUTORS.WHAT IS THE WORSE THAT WILL HAPPEN THEY WILL REDUCE REVENUE,SALES,TURNOVER,AND AS USUAL FIRE THEIR WORKERS.

BY DOING THESE TO EACH OTHER, WE WILL LEARN TO RESPECT EACH OTHER.LAGOS WILL STOP DRAGGING POPULATION FIGURES WITH KANO,ALL THESE TALK OF LARGEST GDP, BIG CUSTOMER BASE, ECONOMIC BASE BLA,BLABLA WILL END.AFTERALL WHAT DRIVES LAGOS IS POPULATION NOTHING MORE. AND CONSIDERING THAT NORTHERNS AND NIGERDELTA ARE NOT DAFT LIKE IBOS WHO POPULATE AND DEVELOP OTHER PEOPLE LAND. LAGOS WILL BE LIKE OTHER NIGERIA STATES. PEACEFUL AND QUIET
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
@cowgirl: answer us na
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

The bleating of a demented mountain goat. Have you gone to the hospital for post Traumatic Street disorder Adekunle inflicted on you 40yrs ago

Only a debilitating dingbat such as you would think Adekunle was/is capable of anything. Adekunle could not even hide his stock in trade, hard drug. I guess you remembered the issue involving Iyabo and Adekunle when he was a traffic warden in Lagos.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
nedu666: FANTASTIC SERVES IGBOS RIGHT LET THEM CONTINUE DEVELOPING OTHER PEOPLE RIGHT. FASHOLA PLS CLOSE LADIPO,ALABA,IDUMOTA,ASMPADA ETC. DECLARE ECONOMIC WAR ON IBOS.WHAT IS THE WORST TO HAPPEN THEY WILL LOOSE A LOT LIKE THEY DID IN CIVIL WAR BUT WILL BE MUCH WISER.

AS FOR LAGOS IT WILL BE LESS CONGESTED, RENTS WILL FALL AS SS OUTWEIGHS DD, BANKS WILL CLOSE SO MANY BRANCHES, INSURANCE WILL LOOSE PREMIUMS FROM THIRD PARTY, SEAPORTS WILL BE LESS CONGESTED, AIRPORTS LESS CONGESTED, REVENUE FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVT WILL FALL, PRICE OF REAL ESTATE WILL CRASH, ALL THESE PETROL DEPOTS WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS. IN ALL SO MANY BUSINESS WILL STRUGGLE AND WORKERS WILL LOOSE THEIR JOBS. INFACT LAGOS WILL BE BETTER OFF

IBO ON UR PART U RETALIATE BY DECLARING ECONOMIC WAR ON YORUBAS. BOYCOTT GTB,STERLING,SKYE,STANDARD CHARTERED,IBTC,NESTLE,UNILEVER,PZ,P@G,HONEYWELL,ELIZADE,RCCG,WINNERS,HOUSE ON ROCK,CAC,MOUNTAIN OF FIRE,ALL CHURCHES WITH YORUBAS,DIVIDE THE CATHOLIC AND ANGLICAN, BOYCOTT GLO,MAIN ONE,TANTILIZERS,ALL EATERIES,EVENT ORGANIZATIONS,DEAL GUINESS A FINAL BLOW,INFACT DECLARE TOTALITY ON ANY YORUBA BUSINESS. BOYCOTT BEING THEIR DISTRIBUTORS.WHAT IS THE WORSE THAT WILL HAPPEN THEY WILL REDUCE REVENUE,SALES,TURNOVER,AND AS USUAL FIRE THEIR WORKERS.

BY DOING THESE TO EACH OTHER, WE WILL LEARN TO RESPECT EACH OTHER.LAGOS WILL STOP DRAGGING POPULATION FIGURES WITH KANO,ALL THESE TALK OF LARGEST GDP, BIG CUSTOMER BASE, ECONOMIC BASE BLA,BLABLA WILL END.AFTERALL WHAT DRIVES LAGOS IS POPULATION NOTHING MORE. AND CONSIDERING THAT NORTHERNS AND NIGERDELTA ARE NOT DAFT LIKE IBOS WHO POPULATE AND DEVELOP OTHER PEOPLE LAND. LAGOS WILL BE LIKE OTHER NIGERIA STATES. PEACEFUL AND QUIET

Another Ibo tribalist.

Were Ibos the only ones deported?

Are Ibos the only ones in Lagos?

Why is Ebonyi, Abia, Imo and Enugu still backwards?

Should Ibos monopolize tribalism?

Whta happened when Obi deported Akwa Ibomite, was there an economic war?

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
@cowgirl: are u nearing o*gasm finally?
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
quid: @my mother, is daddy getting u u nearer to o*gasm finally?

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Duru1:

Only a debilitating dingbat such as me would think Ojukwu was capable of anything. Ojukwu could not even hide his stock in trade, hard drug. I guess you remembered the issue involving Obi and Ojukwu when he was a traffic warden in Lagos.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Duru1: Only a debilitating dingbat such as you would think Adekunle was/is capable of anything. Adekunle could not even hide his stock in trade, hard drug. I guess you remembered the issue involving Iyabo and Adekunle when he was a traffic warden in Lagos.

Dendemorron, You and this your yeye Umuahia Yinglish

When would you grow up sef. Adekunle in his prime sent the bearded one scampering to Abidjan FACT

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by 2mch(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

When would you grow up sef. Adekunle in his prime sent the bearded one scampering to Abidjan FACT

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
@cowgirl: this is ur chance. Get as many o*gasms as possible. Tell the guy to caress ur "femalecore"
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
quid: My mother: this is ur chance. let me give you as much orgasm as daddy could never

What did he not handle well?
Peter Obi ARRESTED his beggars before deporting them.......why is that issue not being addressed?
Why is Peter Obi tribalizing this issue, given that he did the same thing in 2011?

Is Obi anti-Yoruba??

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by nedu666: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
BLABLABLABLA I REPEAT FASHOLA U WANT TO DECONGEST LAGOS ABI. NO PROBLEM. TO ACCOMPLISH THAT U NEED TO STIR THE HORNEST NET. DEPORTING 70 PERSONS IS A JOKE. TARGETING IBO BUSINESS WILL DO THE TRICK. IBOS ON UR PART BOYCOTT YORUBA BUSINESS, GET Bleep OUT OF LAGOS U ARE CONGESTING THE CITY. BY DOING SO NO ONE WILL DEPORT YOU. LAGOS THRIVES ON HUGE POPULATION. WITHOUT THAT POPULATION I WILL SEE HOW LAGOS WILL GENERATE HUGE REVENUE. YORUBAS MAKING NOISE HERE SHOULD ASK WHAT HAPPENED TO LAGOS ISLAND WHEN ASPAMDA CAME ON STREAM.

Texas.Cowgirl:

Another Ibo tribalist.

Whta happened when Obi deported Akwa Ibomite, was there an economic war?
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
nedu666: BLABLABLABLA I REPEAT FASHOLA U WANT TO DECONGEST LAGOS ABI. NO PROBLEM. TO ACCOMPLISH THAT U NEED TO STIR THE HORNEST NET. DEPORTING 70 PERSONS IS A JOKE. TARGETING IBO BUSINESS WILL DO THE TRICK. IBOS ON UR PART BOYCOTT YORUBA BUSINESS, GET Bleep OUT OF LAGOS U ARE CONGESTING THE CITY. BY DOING SO NO ONE WILL DEPORT YOU. LAGOS THRIVES ON HUGE POPULATION. WITHOUT THAT POPULATION I WILL SEE HOW LAGOS WILL GENERATE HUGE REVENUE. YORUBAS MAKING NOISE HERE SHOULD ASK WHAT HAPPENED TO LAGOS ISLAND WHEN ASPAMDA CAME ON STREAM.

Bla bla bla,

let me repeat myself......forgive me, Ibo is not my language, else I would have interpreted it for you.

[size=18pt]Another Ibo tribalist.

What happened when Obi deported Akwa Ibomite, was there an economic war? [/size]

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
@cowgirl: how much fluid did u get the guy to release?
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Dayoimbecile,

You are a damnable son of the loudmouthed troll like Adekunle. Adekunle’s subordinate in Gordon Alabi-Isama has scathing remarks about Adekunle of 3MCDO. The lapper is a typical son of the soil.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by 2mch(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Bla bla bla,

let me repeat myself......forgive me, Ibo is not my language, else I would have interpreted it for you.

What happened when Obi deported Akwa Ibomite, was there an economic war? [/size]

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
Duru1:

quid

You are a damnable son of the loudmouthed troll like Ojukwu. Ojukwu’s cowardice escape to Ivory coast is forever embedded in you. The lapper is a typical son of the soil.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
@cowgirl: lie back, open ur legs wide and allow the guy to pound you properly. I can see that its been long

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
quid: @cowgirl: how much fluid did u get the guy to release?

Mind you, some creatures that pass as human beings are complete turnoffs.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by dayokanu(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Duru1: Dayoimbecile,

You are a damnable son of the loudmouthed troll like Adekunle. Adekunle’s subordinate in Gordon Alabi-Isama has scathing remarks about Adekunle of 3MCDO. The lapper is a typical son of the soil.

Dendemorron,

Simply tell what happened to Ojuku after Adekunle dealt with him?

Diid he not flee in the middle of the night to Abidjan, Did you all Biafrans not come to Lagos to beg and surrender to Obasanjo?

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
quid: Duru1: lie back, open ur legs wide and allow the guy to pound you properly. I can see that its been long
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Dendemorron,

Diid he not flee in the middle of the night to Abidjan, Did you all Biafrans not come to Lagos to beg and surrender to Obasanjo?

So duru1 is dede1?

That explains much. grin
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa: What is next my South-EAST friends? Will you be taking your economic warfare to "Yoruba owned" banks?

Or will they get a pass, since most of them are run by Deltans?

This is a good question posted by an Ibo.

Ibos fear Deltans

Ibos fear Ijaws

Ibosfear Hausas

Ibos fear Fulanis

Ibos fear Muslims

What exactly is the problem?

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ibo Governor tribalising the killings of Nigerians.

Boko haram was never an ethnic issue.

Boko harams killed Yorubas, Ibos, Hausas, Fulanis, etc.....yet our Ibo governors (without ethics) tribalised the issue to make it appear like Ibos were the only targets.

And they're doing the same thing with Lagos.

Yorubas wake up. Ronu.

Governor Orji’s position was prompted by the latest motor park bombing in Kano which caused the death of scores of Ndi Igbo.

According to him, if Ndigbo are continuously being killed in the North, it meant that they were not accepted and the best option for them was to think home where their safety was guaranteed.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/killings-in-the-north-return-home-if-they-dont-want-you-orji-tells-ndi-igbo/

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=15pt]Why do Ibos fear Yorubas? [/size]

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by nedu666: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
baaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaa cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
let me clarify am both ibo and yoruba parentage. so like i said the prob is both tribes need to attack and decimate each others pocket. here it goes grin grin grin grin

FASHOLA PLS CLOSE LADIPO,ALABA,IDUMOTA,ASMPADA ETC. DECLARE ECONOMIC WAR ON IBOS.WHAT IS THE WORST TO HAPPEN THEY WILL LOOSE A LOT LIKE THEY DID IN CIVIL WAR BUT WILL BE MUCH WISER.

Texas.Cowgirl:

Bla bla bla,

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Dendemorron,

Dayoimbecile,

It is safe to say you are a demented jackass whose parents are due for serious refunds from schools involved in your formative years. Even if your nose is grinded against the stone which had the historical facts about Nigeria/Biafra war, the initiator could be indicted for manslaughter.

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2013

[size=18pt]If Yorubas boycott Ibo business in Lagos, who will lose?

Or why do you think their business don't thrive as much in Iboland as they do in Yorubaland?

Think about it wink We feed you, yet you bite the hands that feed you.

You're doing the same thing Ibo governors did, tribalising a social affair. [/size]

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by nedu666: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
DAYO+KANU
PLS ADVICE FASH TO BE SERIOUS BY DOING THE FOLLOWING

FASHOLA PLS CLOSE LADIPO,ALABA,IDUMOTA,ASMPADA ETC. DECLARE ECONOMIC WAR ON IBOS.WHAT IS THE WORST TO HAPPEN THEY WILL LOOSE A LOT LIKE THEY DID IN CIVIL WAR BUT WILL BE MUCH WISER.

dayokanu:

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by dplordx(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
What a shameless tribe. You are deporting oneanother within your state, and you are smiling about it.
And when a Yoruba man did, heaven wan fall grin grin grin grin grin grin Wowo people cheesy

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
@cowgirl: let the guy handle ur bosoms and n*pples. Dont be frigid
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa

This was my question, answer or keep quiet.

Why should I jump for joy that Peter Obi is using Ibo sensitivity to gain ground in the coming Anambra political chaos?

One of think the self-acclaimed business intellects would be about able to see through Obi. grin

What do I gain from Obi's betrayal?

Kate Henshaw Exposes One Of El Rufai Mansions In Abuja! / Yoruba Population In Easthern Nigeria Is More Than Easterners Living In Yoruba L / Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62