Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves (4524 Views)

Fashola Moves To Power Schools, Hospitals With Solar. PICS / Fashola Moves Against Landlords / Fashola Moves Against Landlords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by dplordx(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

[size=18pt]If Yorubas boycott Ibo business in Lagos, who will lose?

Or why do you think their business don't thrive as much in Iboland as they do in Yorubaland?

Think about it wink We feed you, yet you bite the hands that feed you.

You're doing the same thing Ibo governors did, tribalising a social affair. [/size]

Girl, you need to let these rest. The Ibos are nothing but some bunch of fools and noise makers. Theyve been making it since their forefathers were butchered like cows in the nigerian civil war. these cowards only make noise...dont let them pull you into their insanity grin

1 Like

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
dplordx:

Girl, you need to let these rest. The Ibos are nothing but some bunch of fools and noise makers. Theyve been making it since their forefathers were butchered like cows in the nigerian civil war. these cowards only make noise...dont let them pull you into their insanity grin

My friend, don't let it rest.

When your tribe is dragged on Google as tribalists, would you let it rest?

It baffles me that Yorubas are this calm and accommodating.

That has always been our issue wink

1 Like

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
basilo101:
Bleep culture. Nigeria has a constitution

@basilo101

Really, what constitution? Tell me more.

Does constitution allow incompetent politicians like Obi (Ibo) to deport children beggars?

Or does constitution legalize the deportation of Non-Abia workers from Abia (Ibo)?

Is your constitution partial?

Yorubas would never ask Ibos to give up their culture in Nigeria, talkless of in Iboland, why should Ibos ask Yorubas to do the same?

1 Like

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
nedu666: FANTASTIC...
YES IBOS SHOULD LEAVE LAGOS. AFTER THEY DO, PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES IN THE SOUTH WEST WILL COME AND LIVE IN LAGOS. AFTER THAT, WE WILL TURN THE REMAINING STATES IN THE SOUTH WEST TO ANOTHER ECONOMIC HUB BY PRODUCING GOODS AND USING THE NICE LANDS TO CULTIVATE. WITH THAT, THE SWESTERNERS WILL LIVE IN ABUNDANCE BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE A LOT OF RESOURCES AND MONEY AT THEIR DISPOSAL. AND NOT ONLY THAT WITH THE ABLE AND WORKING CLASS CITIZENS OF THE SW EST OF NIGERIA WE WILL STILL HAVE MUCH POPULATION AND NOT REDUCED REVENUE.

IBOS LEAVE LAGOS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

cry cry cry cry
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
@cowgirl: now get on top and ride his joystick like a real COWGIRL
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:
YES IBOS SHOULD LEAVE LAGOS. AFTER THEY DO, PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES IN THE SOUTH WEST WILL COME AND LIVE IN LAGOS. AFTER THAT, WE WILL TURN THE REMAINING STATES IN THE SOUTH WEST TO ANOTHER ECONOMIC HUB BY PRODUCING GOODS AND USING THE NICE LANDS TO CULTIVATE. WITH THAT, THE SWESTERNERS WILL LIVE IN ABUNDANCE BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE A LOT OF RESOURCES AND MONEY AT THEIR DISPOSAL. AND NOT ONLY THAT WITH THE ABLE AND WORKING CLASS CITIZENS OF THE SW EST OF NIGERIA WE WILL STILL HAVE MUCH POPULATION AND NOT REDUCED REVENUE.

cry cry cry cry
You need to get laid yourself

1 Like

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:

cry cry cry cry

The main objective is not for them to "leave Lagos" wink

It is for them to respect their host and their hosts culture.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

My friend, don't let it rest.

When your tribe is dragged on Google as tribalists, would you let it rest?

It baffles me that Yorubas are this calm and accommodating.

That has always been our issue wink
ride on cowgirl. I dey your back like backpack. wink

1 Like

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:

I got this thread where I wanted it to show up wink
I go send you PM in a minute

1 Like

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I got this thread where I wanted it to show up wink
I go send you PM in a minute
sure, please do.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:
wow a party. Lucky man
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Duru1:

Dayoimbecile,

It is safe to say you are a demented jackass whose parents are due for serious refunds from schools involved in your formative years. Even if your nose is grinded against the stone which had the historical facts about Nigeria/Biafra war, the initiator could be indicted for manslaughter.

Dendemorron Now tell us why Ikeeba wuruwuru had to wear thongs and flee to Abidjan in the middle of the night

Or why you all had to come beg Obasanjo in surrender

3 Likes

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

they have being talking about how after they leave Lagos this and that will happen.
their leaving Lagos will really not help them.
I think what they need to learn is how to have manners.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:
they have being talking about how after they leave Lagos this and that will happen.
their leaving Lagos will really not help them.
I think what they need to learn is how to have manners.

lol are you minding the jokers

Ibos rarely guarantee success in Iboland.....check the credentials of their creme de la creme, their accomplishments was attained in Lagos, Ibadan or international etc.

Innoson will die in Anambra, trust on that. To be successful, the company will have to move to Lagos.

Ibos continue to bite the hands that feed them.

And Yorubas continue to ignore the bites.

Why would they live safe and secure Yorubaland for Hausaland, Fulaniland or Iboland?

No one targets Ibos in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Now you are beginning to sound reasonable. Before you give yourself high blood pressure on this forum, go and drink peak evaporated milk and amstel malta. It will cool your nerves. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Now you are beginning to sound reasonable.

Policewoman,

How many times have you quoted and reply me today? grin Be honest.

To begin to ask you for reasonable thinking would be akin to Ibos being objective on tribalistic matters

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Policewoman,

How many times have you quoted and reply me today? grin Be honest.

To begin to ask you for reasonable thinking would be akin to Ibos being objective on tribalistic matters
grin grin grin grin... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by igbobuigbo: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ title

How many Igbo governors have commented on this deportation saga?
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo: @ title

How many Igbo governors have commented on this deportation saga?

Peter Obi (The Governor that lied and claimed that Fashola failed to consult him before the saga)

Peter Obi, the tribalist that pointed at Fashola for acting out an action he himself acted out in 2011

Incompetent Gov Orji for lambasting Fashola after he himself deported Non-Abians from Abia state.

These are the two tribalists.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Dendemorron Now tell us why Ikeeba wuruwuru had to wear thongs and flee to Abidjan in the middle of the night

Or why you all had to come beg Obasanjo in surrender

Dayoimbecile

An average person would deduce from your silly conjectures that you were with Ikemba when he left for Abidjan. The burden of prove, if any, falls on the jackass that has informed us of what Ikemba wore and time he left town.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
@texas.cowgirl
I have sent you the PM. Delay is dangerous.

Very nice profile picture by the way!
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Duru1: Dayoimbecile

An average person would deduce from your silly conjectures that you were with Ikemba when he left for Abidjan. The burden of prove, if any, falls on the jackass that has informed us of Ikemba wore and time he left town.

Are you trying to deny it first lets start one by one

Did Ojuku flee to Abidjan Yes or No

Did Ojukus assistant surrender to Obasanjo Yes or No
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by igbobuigbo: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Peter Obi (The Governor that lied and claimed that Fashola failed to consult him before the saga)

Peter Obi, the tribalist that pointed at Fashola for acting out an action he himself acted out in 2011

Incompetent Gov Orji for lambasting Fashola after he himself deported Non-Abians from Abia state.

These are the two tribalists.

Can you show where Gov Orji lambasted Fasola and deported non-Abians from Abia? Did he deport them or he sacked them from the state service. Let's be clear here. Are you confusing Orji Kalu with Gov T. Orji (yes the incompetent one)?
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Joeblis(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
All this shit is gona end here so no wories
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Are you trying to deny it first lets start one by one

Did Ojuku flee to Abidjan Yes or No

Did Ojukus assistant surrender to Obasanjo Yes or No

DayoImbecile

It is a tedious job to educate a borderline imbecilic ninny such as you. Again, Ojukwu retreated to Abidjan.The troll named Obasanjo was nobody as such an ant could not have surrendered to him. Ojukwu did not have any assistant that surrendered to Obasanjo. However, Biafran Defense Chief of Staff surrendered to Nigeria. I can not remember when Obasanjo became Nigeria. Anyway, any imaginary form of egocentrism can find a home in the mind of trolling Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

Can you show where Gov Orji lambasted Fasola and deported non-Abians from Abia? Did he deport them or he sacked them from the state service. Let's be clear here. Are you confusing Orji Kalu with Gov T. Orji (yes the incompetent one)?

Simple Google search una no fit do. You and anyone else with the same question can easily Google your question. I found it there.

Also Add Massobs to the mix.......Massobs is for Baifraa so their tribalism should not be questioned.
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online: [size=18pt]have you guys seen this??[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/1382115/documents-show-lagos-informed-anambra

My sister, I wan create several threads on that topic but NL no dey let me at this point. grin

Do me a favor ehn

They think they're the only ones that can make noise
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

My sister, I wan create several threads on that topic but NL no dey let me at this point. grin

Do me a favor ehn

They think they're the only ones that can make noise
ha! I see those mods wont let you.
they really need to be dealt with.

HOW CAN I HELP YOU DEAR??
Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Duru1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online: [size=18pt]have you guys seen this??[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/1382115/documents-show-lagos-informed-anambra

Are you a slow and regrettable learner? The craps came from losers who are noted for their skills in forgery. All the dudes in Lagos State government have certificates that were printed at Alaba Market.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Govenors Tribalising Fashola's Moves by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:
ha! I see those mods wont let you.
they really need to be dealt with.

HOW CAN I HELP YOU DEAR??

PM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet / Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori / Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.