Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,169 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55279 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Ochek: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:
Emmanuel Okon grin grin from "Ikolegbene" shocked shocked shocked where on earth is that?
Someone couldn't even spell"Ikot Ekpene" properly or bother to check if there is indeed a local government area in Anambra or any Igbo state with that name.

Grace Udoh grin grin grin

This document must have been prepared by drunks.

I urge u to check the former appendix, it clearly said They had allerged to be from anambra hence the Anambra govt was called upon to verify them.
If This allerged documents re true, Then, I would only fault Fashola as to the claims that:
1. D allerged persons were 14 And not the 70
2. That the allerged persons were brought in at the dead of the night.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by delors(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Rockyheight:

There are homeless americans in NYC who are not native of the city, is it possible for the Mayor of NYC to deport them to their states of birth or origin!what fashola did is desipicable to say the least. Before any body ascribe ethnic coloration to my opinion am yoruba. And am sure some of this so called deportees have voters card and might have voted for him.
I think deportation is a wrong word in this context...that's the source of the problem...They were united with their families...they are not indigenes of Anambra but their families are residents there...i am pretty sure it happens in North America as well. a runaway girl caught in Boston for instance could be re-united with her family in, say Florida... the word 'deport' is a big propaganda here and some 'gullibles' delved headfirst into it. cool So what Fashola did was not despicable as u view it...IMO

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
See lies,

The letter is incomplete, Kindly provide the one where Anambra State Officals in Anambra directed Lagos State to Dump the Said person at Onitsha Bridge Head as a purported by Ngige.
Otherwise, the letter is a fake attempt at indicting Anambra State. Where is the version where they agreed to receive the deportees, so we will know the official venue and time.

My guess is that Ngige has gone to bribe and obtain acknowledgement letter from Anambra Liason office in Lagos. Please tell him that Forgery and Back Dating Letters is Criminal Offence.
Who ever is assisting him with this should be ready to face criminal indictment for forgery.

What of the copies of the letters they wrote to the other states whose indigenes they dumped at Head Bridge, cause out of 70 only 14 were said to be from Anambra? Where is the letter for Imo, Abia, Ebony, Enugu?

You can forge an Acknowledgement Letter cause anybody can acknowledge a letter! But you can not forge an acceptance letter, cause only a principal officer can issue that?

[size=16pt]Fashola, Despot, Lies and now Forgery[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by eaglechild: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Some airhead typed some fake documents behind his computer and you guys are here running amok.
Even a 3 year old reetard knows this whole thread is cooked up.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you so mean? grin grin grin

Leave ACM10 alone, ekt_bear already gave that guy a permanent castration last year..
so ekt_bear has already dealt with him...I see. That is why he is coming here to vent.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by EasternLeopard: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
@YORUBAS Y didnt they drop them at the office they dropped the notification letter. Y didnt they wait unit 11am for Anambra govt officials to receive and take care of them. So much for free education.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ola Johnson:
If the SE is productive why do Igbo people still go to other parts of the country to do business? The SE has the least number of cosmopolitan cities in the country. Bring your facts, if I'm telling lies.

Igbo people will rather live like rats under the bridge than live with governor Obi the liar. What a pity.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

i can bet it wasn't despicable when peter obi did the same sometime ago.....

the onus is on anambra state.....
if i claim to be an employee of chevron to the police, police would call chevron and ask, chevron would then verify if its true or not. if chevron does not deny me, how's it the police fault?

Wrong comparison,you can't compare obtaining personnel information from a company which would be properly documented to ascertaining the origin or residency of random persons.
How do you propose that Obi should have gone about ascertaining the origin and residency of all the deportees. Do you think people who don't want to be deported would give you their families' addresses.
Are you implying that if these deportees had said they have family in Lagos, they would not have been deported?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=15pt]Onlytruth PUBLICLY BOASTED that Anambra has a social program for homeless and beggars.

Why is it so hard for Anambra to take care of its almijiris?

However, the almajiris were reunited with families, so why the noise?

Also, tell me why Anambra public service was not allowed to be utilized by Non-Anambrans.

Why were Non-Anambrans deported by Peter Obi? [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

Wrong comparison,you can't compare obtaining personnel information from a company which would be properly documented to ascertaining the origin or residency of random persons.
How do you propose that Obi should have gone about ascertaining the origin and residency of all the deportees. Do you think people who don't want to be deported would give you their families' addresses.
Are you implying that if these deportees had said they have family in Lagos, they would not have been deported?

you are talking bollocks....
if they had families in lagos, where are the families to come and verify the identity of the deportees?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 4kmukina: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
baysol: Why all this ranting and hullabaloo about Igbo this Igbo that? What is special about Igbo, didn't they say they are not Nigerians that they are Biafrans then what do they want in Lagos and south west in the first place? If there was indeed a country(Chinua Achebe) why can't they carry their carapace of problems and crime back to the east where they belong. South west is not a dumping ground of unwanted people. North can't even tolerate your greedy lot and you've been nothing but pain to everyone in Nigeria, yet even now you have all the reasons to be Biafra at this point in history, but you choose to go and leave in other mans land instead of yours. They started to buy land and build in their land of sojourn and even become boastful as if the indigenes of south west are enslaved by them. Igbos be warned of your excesses before you become victim in South west worst than the north you've been chased from. To be forewarned is to be fore harmed.

Rants of a coward!

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
EasternLeopard: @YORUBAS Y didnt they drop them at the office they dropped the notification letter. Y didnt they wait unit 11am for Anambra govt officials to receive and take care of them. So much for free education.

Why? Did the bus that brought them to Lagos wait for LASG to pick them up and rent them a hotel in Ikoyi Why didnt Governor Obi answer the call of the LASG government that his people wanted to come home.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by musiwa36: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
western nigeria is different from eastern nigeria. they are separate sovereign state. there is nothing like southern nigeria or south south. those are scam. internet fraud
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Criticalobs: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
It is surprising that people are rushing to draw conclusions that do not follow from the letters displayed. I think Fashola and Ngige must bury their heads in shame, both as intellectuals, professionals and leaders. What do those letters say and how does it confer a right on Governor Fashola to deport Nigeria citizens from a bridge in Lagos to another bridge at Onitsha. When did Lagos begin to operate its own immigration laws, How much did Lagos state who claim rehabilitational motive give to the deportees to reintegrate them into the society whether in Lagos or in Onitsha, Under which roof were they dumped in Onitsha, why was Anambra state reply to their so called one way traffic letters not published, how do they proof that these letters were not afterthought, what did they do when they received no reply, how many people were returned to Osun State, Ogun state and indeed any other state other than Anambra.

You would deceive the people gullible enough to buy into your white lies but not the critical and inquisitive Nigerian minds. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=15pt]@Ibos

Why would you want to live like rats under Lagos bridge when you could be reunited with your families in Onitsha?

[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:
so ekt_bear has already dealt with him...I see. That is why he is coming here to vent.

Yeah, the guy is more or less a eunuch now. grin
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali: See lies,

The letter is incomplete, Kindly provide the one where Anambra State Officals in Anambra directed Lagos State to Dump the Said person at Onitsha Bridge Head as a purported by Ngige.
Otherwise, the letter is a fake attempt at indicting Anambra State. Where is the version where they agreed to receive the deportees, so we will know the official venue and time.

My guess is that Ngige has gone to bribe and obtain acknowledgement letter from Anambra Liason office in Lagos. Please tell him that Forgery and Back Dating Letters is Criminal Offence.
Who ever is assisting him with this should be ready to face criminal indictment for forgery.

What of the copies of the letters they wrote to the other states whose indigenes they dumped at Head Bridge, cause out of 70 only 14 were said to be from Anambra? Where is the letter for Imo, Abia, Ebony, Enugu?

You can forge an Acknowledgement Letter cause anybody can acknowledge a letter! But you can not forge and acceptance letter, cause only a principal officer can issue that?

[size=16pt]Fashola, Despot, Lies and now Forgery[/size]
eaglechild: Some airhead typed some fake documents behind his computer and you guys are here running amok.
Even a 3 year old reetard knows this whole thread is cooked up.

You are ashamed. Say it, say it.... All this story to cover your shame. Oya shift for that chair make i siddon buy you star. eyah... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
toothpaste: All i have to say is ngige we are waiting for your gubernatorial campaign in Anambra. You must drink draw soup by force. After eating black yam peel in ofebuffoonery abode you come back here to rule your compound (not Anambra)
LWKMD. Ngige don suffer! grin
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
delors:
I think deportation is a wrong word in this context...that's the source of the problem...They were united with their families...they are not indigenes of Anambra but their families are residents there...i am pretty sure it happens in North America as well. a runaway girl caught in Boston for instance could be re-united with her family in, say Florida... the word 'deport' is a big propaganda here and some 'gullibles' delved headfirst into it. cool So what Fashola did was not despicable as u view it...IMO

You can "reunite" children not adults with their families against their will. In some cases, even children would not be "reunited" with their families.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy: [size=25pt]Reverend Sister Adaobi....Shame on you ! You are a disgrace to all Catholic faithfuls in Nigeria[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=15pt]How much Federal Allocation does Lagos get compared to Anambra?

What's the population of Lagos compared to Anambra?

What is the employment rate of Lagos compared to Anambra?

So why is Anambra allowed to deport Non-Anambrans (children beggars for that matter)?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
EasternLeopard: @YORUBAS Y didnt they drop them at the office they dropped the notification letter. Y didnt they wait unit 11am for Anambra govt officials to receive and take care of them. So much for free education.

Yes O, my brother,
They were so impatient that they contacted the Anambra State Government through the Liason Office,
Then became so patient and Magnanimous that they could not send the so called deportees to the Anambra State Liason Office in Lagos.

only a fool will be deceived by these!

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by basilo101: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

they don't have to be igbos to be deported to anambra - are yorubas, calabar people, hausa people not living in anambra? the process is about integrating deportees with their families and not necessarily to their states of origin.

a destitute in anambra with a family in lagos would be deported to lagos to meet his family. anambra residents are not 100% igbos. people from the other states in nigeria reside in anambra so your point is barely scratching the surface - stop concentrating on state of origin, focus more on state of residence
Ur argument no make sense o. If na lyk dat eeh, Lagos go get d highest number of deportees
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Criticalobs: It is surprising that people are rushing to draw conclusions that do not follow from the letters displayed. I think Fashola and Ngige must bury their heads in shame, both as intellectuals, professionals and leaders. What do those letters say and how does it confer a right on Governor Fashola to deport Nigeria citizens from a bridge in Lagos to another bridge at Onitsha. When did Lagos begin to operate its own immigration laws, How much did Lagos state who claim rehabilitational motive give to the deportees to reintegrate them into the society whether in Lagos or in Onitsha, Under which roof were they dumped in Onitsha, why was Anambra state reply to their so called one way traffic letters not published, how do they proof that these letters were not afterthought, what did they do when they received no reply, how many people were returned to Osun State, Ogun state and indeed any other state other than Anambra.

You would deceive the people gullible enough to buy into your white lies but not the critical and inquisitive Nigerian minds. Thank you.

You are a liar o. You know Fashola returned Yoruba's you laughed. Obi returned people you laughed. Fashola returned ibos you are crying writing sci-fi novel. grin grin grin

4kmukina:

Rants of a coward!

But you are the one that wants to die in Lagos than to live with Adaobi in Anambra. What an act of cowardice. Doing high jump when LASg officials come for you.

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
musiwa36: western nigeria is different from eastern nigeria. they are separate sovereign state. there is nothing like southern nigeria or south south. those are scam. internet fraud

Quoted for reference.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by ZUBY77(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Useless brainwashed tribal rats are ranting as usual.
Confused sycophants.
Sometimes i wonder why i existed during this era.

The point is not Anambra and Lagos. The matter here is that you cannot deport a Nigerian inside Nigeria.

You cannot. We should divide this country if we are tired of living together.

If you rehabilitate a destitute, teach him or her a handiwork.

One group is deporting from the West while the other group is killing from the North.

WHY DID YOU TRIBAL RATS STOPPED THEM FROM HAVING THEIR BIAFRA IF YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM?

Informing Anambra is nonsense. It is illegal.
There is only one Nigerian Passport.

Why not deport Capital oil, Coscharis, Ibeto etc. They are from Anambra State too.

6 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by delors(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
theoctopus1:

If you really think that stup1d letter is an exposure, then you need help. lol
Yep, I, for one, think it is an exposure. So how are you gonna help me? undecided
If you think the letter is not an exposure, I really think you need help...For real! I can help you get a road map to the nearest river...just take a dive! cool

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

you are talking bollocks....
if they had families in lagos, where are the families to come and verify the identity of the deportees?

What part did your brain interpret to be bollocks?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
Anyway, when is Sir/Baron/Lord Fashola (KBE, OBE, MBE, CBE etc.) re-uniting more people from the other side with their families?

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Antivirus92(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
tpia@:
^ if your worst fear in life is being sent back to your place of origin, then sorry for you, shows you have a very bad nature.

as such, whatever curse you make, returns to your own head.
ur comments sometimes keeps me wondering whether you're a MANUFACTURED human being. I mean 'made in china'
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
ZUBY77: Useless brainwashed tribal rats are ranting as usual.
Confused sycophants.
Sometimes i wonder why i existed during this era.

The point is not Anambra and Lagos. The matter here is that you cannot deport a Nigerian inside Nigeria.

You cannot. We should divide this country if we are tired of living together.

If you rehabilitate a destitute, teach him or her a handiwork.

One group is deporting from the West while the other group is killing from the North.

WHY DID YOU TRIBAL RATS STOPPED THEM FROM HAVING THEIR BIAFRA IF YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM?

I enjoy your energy and enthusiasm....send that letter to Obi and Orji

Stop deporting NIgerians.....

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

You are ashamed. Say it, say it.... All this story to cover your shame. Oya shift for that chair make i siddon buy you star. eyah... cry cry cry

Ashamed of cooked up lies! LOOOL grin grin grin

By tomorrow. Morning the Anambra State Govt. will query the lady who signed and back dated the acknowledgement. That is easy to show cause there will be no evidence of her having communicated the letter to Govt. House in Awka.
I hope she was really paid well in Lagos, cause she is about to loose her Job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard / Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.