Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Blue Heart - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blue Heart (2883 Views)

The Darkest Shade Of Blue / The Blue House / Out Of The Blue ( Novella) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Heart by stint(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
oya continue na. am waiting farh!!!!
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
'now you see what you've caused yourself...you don't think, i tell you, he's gone now,left you with three kids',
Itunu looked at her friend straight in the eye,
'gone??'
She smiled, 'olamide can't just go like that now,he's definately coming back home soon'.
She continued,'moreover i did nothing wrong,or shouldn't i tell my hubby the truth again?', 'I can't just let him live like that any longer,he can corrupt the children with his ways and i do not want that'.
Feyisara laughed and that made Itunu wonder if her friend was allright,what could be funny in all the mess she was in.
'my dear,i can't lie to you,you overdid it,even when you are fighting for the right cause you still have to do it in the proper manner.you threw a plate at his head and have you bothered to say sorry?,no. instead of that you went straight ahead to accuse him of drinking and coming home late again,that shouldn't be.'
feyi continued advising itunu like a mother would,using the right parables where necesary.

Feyi knew deep within herself that she was wrong by over reacting and being aggresive,but she's not going to apologise,Olamide too should see things from her own point of view and come back home.

'thanks friend,i'l sort myself out.but so you know,i will not apologize to Mide, if he's in his right senses he'l come back home soon, if not for my sake then for the kids' '. with this itunu stood up to leave the office,it was lunch break anyway.she needed time on her own.

'someone has got to take that step first and i think that should be you,a wise woman builds her home but....',feyi shouted after her friend who didn't bother waiting to hear the rest of what she was saying.

On the way home from school,Wuraola and her friends were discussing random topics when they got to the topic of their valedictory service in two days time.
Her two friends,Tinuke and Tolu were so happy about the whole VS issue.

'uhmm,wednesday will be bam! You guys need to see how much my mum is preparing for the day, she's busy getting the cloth i'l wear, the food she'll serve and all, i'm just so happy'
tolu also didnt keep quiet,they rattled on and on,but wuraola wasn't happy,her mum would never follow her not to talk of her dad that is not at home again.

She exhaled deeply making her friends turn their gaze towards her,'what's the matter wura,you are not even contributing',tinuke asked.

'i would have loved my parents to be there too but their work wont allow them',wuraola said rather dejectedly.

'and mine hasn't jobs?',tinuke asked a rhetorical question with raised eyebrows,'oh please'

'don't get me wrong girl' wura quickly replied her friend before she got all dramatic.

'eyah,my own parents are coming too,even if they work with the president they always find time for me',tolu chipped in.

Now that hit wura,her own parents love their jobs more than anything,so they couldn't possibly leave their job for a mere valedictory service.

She heaved a sigh,her friends turned to look at her but she quickly turned away.

The rest of the journey home was silent.
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
I'l b dropping something dis evenyn.
Re: Blue Heart by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Miss Tutu: I'l b dropping something dis evenyn.

After we've forgotten the plot?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 1:23am On Sep 04, 2013
Chapter 4

'Good day ladies,'
itunu and feyi looked up to see their boss,Mr Tope.
A smile lit up Itunu's face instantly but feyi's face said otherwise.
'morning sir'.they echooed.
He walked briskly to itunu's desk,
'you look so good today',he said giving her a warm smile,
'thank you sir',she replied shyly and Mr Tope,nodding and smlling moved to his office.He was the boss.

when he was gone,feyi stole a glance at her friend and shook her head.
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 1:26am On Sep 04, 2013
later that afternoon itunu confided in her friend about the problems she's got,the house rent expired a week ago and the landlord came to remind her to pay up,but she doesn't have the money,she just settled wura's university tuition as she just gained admission into unilag.

'well sweetie,you see wah'm saying? it is better you settle the rift between yourself and your husband.....u'r @ the receiving end',feyi adviced.

'hmm,so this is his way of purnishing me right? does he want me to belief he doesn't know the house rent has expired? With three kids at my disposal...,'she was near tears now..

'he thinks i'l come crawling 'cause of that? never! i'l show him i'm a strong woman', itunu said,meaning every word she said.

'strong or not,remember your kids in every decision you make,a word is enough for the wise'.
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 1:29am On Sep 04, 2013
Before leaving the office, itunu dialled kikelomo's number.kike has been the closest she had to a mother,though a junior to her but the love was much between them,they discussed issues and advice eachother like real blood sisters would.

'hi sister mi', kike said all smiles at the other end of the receiver.

'are you @ the shop? there are things i want to discuss with you'

'yes i am sister'.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Itunu was with kike about half an hour later at her shop, a very big shop where she sells clothing articles.

Itunu told kike everything that has been happening since her husband left home and her inability to raise the house rent.

'but sister mi,you shouldn't have let things go so wrong,ehn...and now that everything's like this,why don't you call him and apologize?...'kike said persuading her sister.
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 1:32am On Sep 04, 2013
'look,kike,that's not what i'm here for,how can you tell me to beg Olamide,despite all he did?..was he also considerate? he changed negatively to me and i can't just sit and be his fool',
Itunu scratched her head, 'i dnt knw if you'll mind,can i stay with you for a while?, at least till i'm able to settle things'

'sister mi,you know you are always welcome at my place,but i still insist......'

'oh!thanks sweetie',itunu hugged her younger sister cutting her off whatever it was she wanted 2 say next.
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 2:02am On Sep 04, 2013
Chapter 5
Itunu got home at 10:30pm, the kids have gone to bed.only God knows since when she's seen them last,she has been so busy with her work and Mr Tope,her boss,has been on her neck,he seems such a nice man to her and they're getting kindof close,against Feyi's shouts.

she didn't know what was wrong with the lady,she just doesn't like seeing the man,God knows what he did to her.
she dismissed the thought on opening the front door and seeing her sister in the sitting room.

'sister mi welcome',kike greeted her sister who headed for the dinning arena to attack her meal,with kike tailing her.

kike has been so nice to her and her kids,she smiled at the thought,what a lovely sister.

'hmm,what a wonderful meal,oshey lv',itunu said with food in her mouth.they both laughed at this.
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 2:08am On Sep 04, 2013
Some minutes later,kike's hubby came in reeking of alcohol and barely able to stand straight,he made for where his wife sat and hugged her,she returned the hug,now standing of cause,with a broad smile,

'welcome sweetie..'

'aunty good evening',he greeted itunu and made for his room without waiting for her reply.

'my God!,kikelomo,is this the nonsense you condone? what is this i'm seeing? ur husband came in drunk and you can't talk some sense into him? You don't even knw if he's coming from another woman's arms',itunu shouted, a very angry look on her face.

'stop already sister mi,tosin is not drunk,he just hung out with his friends for a little while and i'm sure he's not cheating on me,c'mon sis'.kike finished with a smile,'I TRUST HIM.'

'i'm not talking about trust here silly,its so clear....'itunu was caught between her words as her kike shouted at her,
'oh!!please,you cant teach me how to run my home okay?'

itunu was awed,she slowly stood up and headed to her room angrily.
Re: Blue Heart by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2013
I'm sure this story i a nollywood[yoruba]movie
Re: Blue Heart by yeleakinyele(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2013
A man is supposed to face his trouble not run from it. Bad move by Olamide there (just saying)
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2013
Ye-a,ure right @casmatterz...itz a copyright story,m jst putting it down.
Re: Blue Heart by MissTutu(f): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
So do WE mind if i continue??
Re: Blue Heart by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Miss Tutu: So do WE mind if i continue??
u can continue
Re: Blue Heart by stint(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Miss Tutu: So do WE mind if i continue??
Tutu will you continue now before i pounce on you?! i keep coming back here hoping you have droped something. kilode!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrow Of God Hits The Stage / Jenny... A Story Of True Love On Social Media / Okunrin Ogun ( A Short Yoruba Myth) Fiction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.