Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? (5536 Views)

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love / Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by angelcj: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
I met her last year december at a hotel, though i don't sleep with Her but a friend took me out and persuaded me so i paid her and took her to a ... hotel and that was how it began.....

We've been seeing each other now and she anytime i go to see her, she's so happy to see me, she cooks for me and wants me to be happy.

Initially i thought she's infected and wants to infect me but she showed me her HIV result and shes is negative.

This is her seventh month in this biz. She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. I'm thinking of opening a restaurant biz for her and she has agreed to stop. Now what does this mean?
source http://revealzone..com/2013/08/do-ashawos-really-fall-in-love.html
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by bigt2(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
It means u r a dundee!! grin well, ashewos needs love too! At least she will live happilly ever after with u!!! Dindinrin!!! grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by AjaraEwuro: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
i pity your p e n i s

4 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Enegod(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
are they not human being? ofcoz they do..they are better lovers unlike some of.....

2 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nomski0(f): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Yes they can fall in love.....anyone can fall in love. The question is, can they really find someone to love them and love them with their ugly past.

16 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
I can't believe this topic did not make front page. Very interesting discussion. The other guy was calling the guy didinrin.

HahahaahahahahahahHahahahahahahah.

Lalasticlala c'mon please push this.

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Shormiey(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
bigt2:
It means u r a dundee!! grin well, ashewos needs love too! At least she will live happilly ever after with u!!! Dindinrin!!! grin grin
Lmaooooo.....the gods are angry

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Shormiey:

Lmaooooo.....the gods are angry
I wonder what they are angry about.
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Okoroawusa: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Are they not humans?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lmao, Ashawo no get feelings

3 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by drizzymtbee(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Lol... If you can carry the burden no wahala... My advice think before u act
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Adasun(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
SMH,hw easy it is to sway men.
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by ruffkenny: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sure they can fall in love genuinely cos they have feelings too,what she was doing was her profession but beware cos marriage is full of ups and down, challenges might come in the form of hardship,will she stick with you in such times or will she not rather go the way she was used to before?start meeting up men to get money.. Remember when u want to marry you are looking for a life partner and a role model to your kids..am just saying,is just my opinion..

3 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by palmshots: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Salute!!
Captain Save a Hoe

2 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
I know somebody is somewhere now about to marry an ashawo. They are still human beans na. And is like some of these guys don't know that the girls they are dating are ashawos. Some ashawos are very decent and they have respect eh and are very funny

2 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Trimque2k1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
angelcj:
I met her last year december at a hotel, though i don't sleep with Her but a friend took me out and persuaded me so i paid her and took her to a ... hotel and that was how it began.....

We've been seeing each other now and she anytime i go to see her, she's so happy to see me, she cooks for me and wants me to be happy.

Initially i thought she's infected and wants to infect me but she showed me her HIV result and shes is negative.

This is her seventh month in this biz. She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. I'm thinking of opening a restaurant biz for her and she has agreed to stop. Now what does this mean?
I saw godly abi I nor well??

6 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Opexzy: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
angelcj:

OP please remove @bolded, except if goldly has got another meaning. When you are done lemme know i will com and tell you what i know about ashawo and love

2 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Lamanii22(f): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nomski0:
Yes they can fall in love.....anyone can fall in love. The question is, can they really find someone to love them and love them with their ugly past.

Right.. It would take a man with much kindness and God's love to love women like that...
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by lilbarracuda(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
wahala for who no get
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Peterosky(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
My brother, they also fall in love. I have heard a lot about men marrying ashawos. Please kindly go ahead with your plans
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by chibuike65: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
ruffkenny:
Sure they can fall in love genuinely cos they have feelings too,what she was doing was her profession but beware cos marriage is full of ups and down, challenges might come in the form of hardship,will she stick with you in such times or will she not rather go the way she was used to before?start meeting up men to get money.. Remember when u want to marry you are looking for a life partner and a role model to your kids..am just saying,is just my opinion..
please give me your account number let me bless you small
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by chibuike65: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Na true Ooo they say we found love in a strangest places, That's why they say love is blind, God is your strength dear please don't hurt her if you know you're not ready
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by ruffkenny: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
chibuike65:
ple ase give me your account number let me bless you small
grin grin thanks bro for that comment,you got me smiling widely..
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Quality20(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
learnt of a similar case where a man went to a hotel and on seeing n experiencing d woman, he just felt she shouldn't b doing such and that very same day he hired a room for her and subsequently married her as a 2nd wife. He set up a thriving business for her n d lady even embraced his religion and d marriage was cool for him, only that d ex ashwo displayed thuggery behavior when he tried marrying a 3rd wife and eventually prevented d man adding another
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by chibuike65: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
ruffkenny:
grin grin thanks bro for that comment,you got me smiling widely..
wink wink no you know what this site has been infiltrated by all this unreasonable small boys and girls so when you see the ones that are genuine and have good advice you have to appreciate them, check my profile you know when I joined this forum so you can imagine what it use to be and what we are having now so many fake profiles, I was touch to bless that fellow but is like the spirit don leave me now wink wink wink
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by ruffkenny: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
chibuike65:
wink wink no you know what this site has been infiltrated by all this unreasonable small boys and girls so when you see the ones that are genuine and have good advice you have to appreciate them, check my profile you know when I joined this forum so you can imagine what it use to be and what we are having now so many fake profiles, I was touch to bless that fellow but is like the spirit don leave me now wink wink wink
hehehehe,sure I have been in the site too for long but mostly read comments especially when am less busy but have decided to come out with some piece of advice as well,not only reading comments..

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Love can be anything to anyone...there's this runs girl who swears she's in love with me even though we both know she works the hotels of lekki/vgc environs meeting her various clients. Anyone around that needs company should holla me... I got loads of beautiful, fun,good bad girls here so i'm currently pimping as a side hustle this February cheesy
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
undecided
dairykidd:
Love can be anything to anyone...there's this runs girl who swears she's in love with me even though we both know she works the hotels of lekki/vgc environs meeting her various clients. Anyone around that needs company should holla me... I got loads of beautiful, fun,good bad girls here so i'm currently pimping as a side hustle this February cheesy
From your comments, you like sex alot?
grin Pimping? Don't put yourself in trouble.
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
undecided From your comments, you like sex alot?
grin Pimping? Don't put yourself in trouble.
Yeah i guess i'm a sex freak & as per the trouble, i don't see any... I'm only trying to make the best of the situation cheesy

Btw.. how many of my comments u done read & how's ur heart?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
dairykidd:

Yeah i guess i'm a sex freak & as per the trouble, i don't see any... I'm only trying to make the best of the situation cheesy

Btw.. how many of my comments u done read & how's ur heart?
grin plenty!
You moniker gave me nostalgia. I don't know why, but i just had to mention you.
Sex freak? Suh dangerous. How many hearts have you broken? tongue
It's a lot better now. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Obodo999(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
The trouble is most women have ugly past but it will take people with Spirit of honesty to admit to that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Don Turn Everybody To Age Mate....Dis small boy won follow me do / JAMB result Oga Jabez comedy / Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.