Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? (5541 Views)

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love / Text Messages: Do Ladies Really Fall For Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by urchcoded(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Did u just say she's godly? U donminit
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by chibuike65: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
ruffkenny:
hehehehe,sure I have been in the site too for long but mostly read comments especially when am less busy but have decided to come out with some piece of advice as well,not only reading comments..
nice lol sounds like we go form OLD members association,

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by millionboi2: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
I know somebody is somewhere now about to marry an ashawo. They are still human beans na. And is like some of these guys don't know that the girls they are dating are ashawos. Some ashawos are very decent and they have respect eh and are very funny
hahaha

Most of Dem marry ashawo

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:

grin plenty!
You moniker gave me nostalgia. I don't know why, but i just had to mention you.
Sex freak? Suh dangerous. How many hearts have you broken? tongue
It's a lot better now. smiley

Interesting... tbh i am not much of a heart breaker kinda guy.. if i ever get tired of u i before u get tired of me i just start doing things i know will definitely piss u off so u will have none other option than to let me go thinking u broke up with me.. its why im still good friends with lots of my exes. And loving sex a lot has nothing to do with breaking of hearts tho.

Good to know ur heart is better... i could help put it in the best condition tho and no its farther from what ur thinking i mean cheesy
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Wantedola(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
They are normal human beings. Just that they do abnormal things to survive. My answer and the answer is YES!!!!
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
dairykidd:

Interesting... tbh i am not much of a heart breaker kinda guy.. if i ever get tired of u i before u get tired of me i just start doing things i know will definitely piss u off so u will have none other option than to let me go thinking u broke up with me.. its why im still good friends with lots of my exes. And loving sex a lot has nothing to do with breaking of hearts tho.

Good to know ur heart is better... i could help put it in the best condition tho and no its farther from what ur thinking i mean cheesy
Lol. Easy way to discharge the ladies. cool
It requires nothing but the best.
Last statement really confused me. But i know it's just you being naughty angry

2 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
Lol. Easy way to discharge the ladies. cool
It requires nothing but the best.
Last statement really confused me. But i know it's just you being naughty angry

Yeah cheesy

Dont be confused. What i mean is that i can make u feel totally great in no time u wouldn't even remember him at all... that is if u want to. I'm a therapist by design grin

But be warned you will have series of outbursts of euphoria, giddiness & uncontrolled excitements at any time and place wink
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
grin
dairykidd:

Yeah cheesy

Dont be confused. What i mean is that i can make u feel totally great in no time u wouldn't even remember him at all... that is if u want to. I'm a therapist by design grin

But be warned you will have series of outbursts of euphoria, giddiness & uncontrolled excitements at any time and place wink
And the worse heartbreak.
Although i'm now tempted to throw caution to the wind angry

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
grin And the worse heartbreak.
Although i'm now tempted to throw caution to the wind angry

No heartbreaks from me to u... I'm a man of my words and besides u have a very beautiful mind i haven't come across in a very long while kiss

Why do i have this feeling u have someone here on the waiting line already grin
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
dairykidd:

No heartbreaks from me to u... I'm a man of my words and besides u have a very beautiful mind i haven't come across in a very long while kiss

Why do i have this feeling u have someone here on the waiting line already grin
grin with the way you're typing i know my heart ain't safe.
If you were to deactivate... embarassed

Mrcork? Weird guy.

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
grin with the way you're typing i know my heart ain't safe.
If you were to deactivate... embarassed

Mrcork? Weird guy.
Okay i will let u dictate the pace since ur feeling unsafe right now... Deactivate? No.

And what has that short peckham Mrcork got to do with anything undecided

Go private?
Modified:
Ohhh i get. Mrcork is on to u grin

Are u by any chance light skinned No offense grin
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by bigt2(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Shormiey:

Lmaooooo.....the gods are angry
How did you know I'm a god? cool
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Ashawoboi27(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yes
One once fell in l9ve with me
But my Bleep boy sense just no let me chop her money well
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by dnawah(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
angelcj:
I met her last year december at a hotel, though i don't sleep with Her but a friend took me out and persuaded me so i paid her and took her to a ... hotel and that was how it began.....

We've been seeing each other now and she anytime i go to see her, she's so happy to see me, she cooks for me and wants me to be happy.

Initially i thought she's infected and wants to infect me but she showed me her HIV result and shes is negative.

This is her seventh month in this biz. She's is neat, caring, godly, understanding. I'm thinking of opening a restaurant biz for her and she has agreed to stop. Now what does this mean?
source http://revealzone..com/2013/08/do-ashawos-really-fall-in-love.html
u want remove monkey for banana tree to plantain tree?shine your eyes o! let her learn a hand work.tailoring will keep her busy,if she is serious.

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2020
grin
dairykidd:

Okay i will let u dictate the pace since ur feeling unsafe right now... Deactivate? No.

great.

And what has that short peckham Mrcork got to do with anything undecided

Go private?

Sure

Modified:
Ohhh i get. Mrcork is on to u grin

You get it now, right? wink

Are u by any chance light skinned No offense grin

The phrase he's infamous for
That guy has his problems.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
grin
got mail
smiley
Modified:
Fvck... just went through ur posts. Do u live in the northern parts I fvckn hate distance angry
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Archtype(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Trimque2k1:

I saw godly abi I nor well??
Lol..My Brother, that "godly" part got me too

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin
dairykidd:

smiley
Modified:
Fvck... just went through ur posts. Do u live in the northern parts I fvckn hate distance angry
You're in lagos?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by marlow1962(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
bigt2:
It means u r a dundee!! grin well, ashewos needs love too! At least she will live happilly ever after with u!!! Dindinrin!!! grin grin
Lol the dundee part got me laughing
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Change is constant in life they are humans too everyone with different stories
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by JhimmySpark(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Did I just see she is godly??
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by JhimmySpark(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
You met her in a hotel you said she is godly, what if you had met her in a church?
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
grin You're in lagos?
Yep
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Opexzy:

OP please remove @bolded, except if goldly has got another meaning. When you are done lemme know i will com and tell you what i know about ashawo and love

Abeg come and tell us please I dey wait oh
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
chibuike65:
wink wink no you know what this site has been infiltrated by all this unreasonable small boys and girls so when you see the ones that are genuine and have good advice you have to appreciate them, check my profile you know when I joined this forum so you can imagine what it use to be and what we are having now so many fake profiles, I was touch to bless that fellow but is like the spirit don leave me now wink wink wink

No spirit leave you. You are an Igbo man, tight fisted by birth.

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by bigt2(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
marlow1962:

Lol the dundee part got me laughing
Yeah got it from my dad now deceased.
He's quite a funny man and I got the trait from him. Sad to watch him go last April 29th.
cry
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
I gave one a ride from a town to another last week. After traveling for 20 minutes. She tried so hard to start a conversation and I wasn't in the mood. She asked if where I said I was going is where I live, I said yeah then next question was 'so when should I come?' I was like what?!
'To have a good time now' she said

At that moment. I wanted to throw up...
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by marlow1962(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
bigt2:

Yeah got it from my dad now deceased.
He's quite a funny man and I got the trait from him. Sad to watch him go last April 29th.
cry
So sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nina25(f): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
I'm sorry for your p e n i s
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:50am On Feb 04, 2020
They are innocent graduates guilty of circumstances
Re: Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2020
urchcoded:
Did u just say she's godly? U donminit

[img]https://media./images/bae9f9ee3bf793a0bb667d8e4ccb9883/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? / Can A Virgin Be Pregnant / Extremely Graphic Photos Of A Woman Whose Tongue Was Bitten By Poisonous Spider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.