Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,389 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) (23606 Views)

Team Nigeria At The African Athletics Championship / Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) / Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
Job done. Na for final the fight dey..
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by airmark(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
But it seems Blessing is a bit heavy o
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by akintun: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
airmark: But it seems Blessing is a bit heavy o
She ran a controlled race
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
airmark: But it seems Blessing is a bit heavy o
Yeah, she had a very slow start.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by HAH: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
This babe English Gardner dey vex o
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
These commentators try with all these foriegn surnames
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
This English girl needs to chill.....
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
HAH: This babe English Gardner dey vex o
I dey suspect am grin
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by HAH: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
2nd semi won by JETER 10.95
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
I knew it !!!!!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by airmark(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
CFCfan:
I dey suspect am grin

Gbam
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by HAH: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
adaobi123: This English girl needs to chill.....

Na gra gra dey worry am
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ahoure really tried, she qualified for her 2nd consecutive global final.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
HAH:

Na gra gra dey worry am

Abi ? cheesy

She came third.....
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
CFCfan: Ahoure really tried, she qualified for her 2nd consecutive global final.

Shes segzy mehhnn
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
It's Asumnu o'clock as she's about to run in the 3rd 100m heat.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by HAH: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Any hope for Asunmu ?
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
adaobi I told you Gardner is just an initial gra gra person ...

if she can't beat jeter and ahoure : Shey na Okagbare and Fraser Pryce she wan gap?
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
adaobi123:

Shes segzy mehhnn
20 likes cheesy
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
deene: adaobi I told you Gardner is just an initial gra gra person ...

if she can't beat jeter and ahoure : Shey na Okagbare and Fraser Pryce she wan gap?

True true cool cool
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by HAH: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Don't know why I always look forward for Fraser Pryse smiles, she has some good smiles
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
CFCfan:
Yeah, she had a very slow start.

I saw her stiffness too in her long jump. I pray she just up her game in the final. Jeter is back and means business and SAF is lurking around too, with her 10.87secs in the semi. God help blessing
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by ritux: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
Can't wait for the final......I am so optimistic of a medal
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by HAH: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
3rd semi won by Pryse 10.87 meeen a serious challenge for home girl okagbare
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
Asumnu is out, she placed 7th.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Some spicy final.......
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Lalaska(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
CFCfan: Asumnu is out, she placed 7th.

Well done Asunmu
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hian !! angry angry

These bbc people are not mentioning blessing as a medal contender angry angry
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
I'm not comfy with Blessing's semi. Also it looks like Asumnu had a niggle on her muscle. I only pray she gets well before relays.
Blessing has conserved energy so much for this final! I pray she gets a good start in the final and smash the African record again to win gold.

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
adaobi123: Hian !! angry angry

These bbc people are not mentioning blessing as a medal contender angry angry
Not that they know much about female sprinters.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
ola_pluto: I'm not comfy with Blessing's semi. Also it looks like Asumnu had a niggle on her muscle. I only pray she gets well before relays.
Blessing has conserved energy so much for this final! I pray she gets a good start in the final and smash the African record again to win gold.

[size=20pt]AMEN[/size]

1 Like

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
ola_pluto:
Not that they know much about female sprinters.

Daz true too. angry

Aunty blessing.....show them homie cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply)

Leo Messi Scores Brace In First 22 Minutes Of Second Inter Miami Game / Paul Pogba Named 2018 World's Most Marketable Athlete / Luka Modrić Wins Fifa's The Best Men's Player Of The Year Award

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.