Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,967 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) (23553 Views)

Team Nigeria At The African Athletics Championship / Nigerian Fans Meeting Ethiopian Fans In Addis Ababa Before The Match (Pictures) / Okagbare Wins Silver In Long Jump At World Athletics Championship, Moscow 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
akintun: Two Africans, and one jamacian would be on d podium. I will not predict wat order.
Okagbare and Murielle Ahoure of CIV.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by e4emma(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
deene:

they are yet to start .. we will surely let you know

thanks jare, im chilling at home with 'hot wheat and egusi soup' (benefit of ASUU strike) lol!!!

blessing first, anybody can b 2nd or 3rd, i dnt care!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
the women have entered the field ... tension don reach my head o
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by biolabee(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
akintun: Two Africans, and one jamacian would be on d podium. I will not predict wat order.

Africans or african-american?
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by airmark(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
adaobi123:

Thank you smiley

welcome. wink

Now here we go 100m finale.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Guys I cant breathe
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
adaobi123: Oliver !!
twist
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by airmark(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Okagbare why?
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Okagbare came 6th shocked cry
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by biolabee(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
See speed...

Ahoure!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Lalaska(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Im so missing this. My link is so slow.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
The witches in Sapele need to be appeased. SMH! embarassed
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by e4emma(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Close ur eyes for prayers......
In Jesus name........

Amen.

Blessing has won
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
Shelly Ann Price won in 10.71 secs.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by biolabee(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
e4emma: Close ur eyes for prayers......
In Jesus name........

Amen.

Blessing has won

Gives him a holy slap
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
The devil is a liar !!!

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by airmark(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
I saw it coming. Make we look up to relay. cry
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by HAH: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
Is like okagbare is not a big game lady, she has the potential but she falters at big events same happened at olympics
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
now this is a big big psychological barrier for Blessing. She has failed in 2 finals now. I doubt if she can win any more medal in Moscow.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by e4emma(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
biolabee:

Gives him a holy slap

u caused it, u didnt close ur eyes! faithless generation

wat was her position?
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Lalaska(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
Oh boy, these Sapele people try ooo. For the second time they are demonstrating their capabilities. O boy see disappointment
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
see the way the fuc.king brits are claiming the Nigerians Bloody europeans
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by akintun: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
She has to 4get d LJ, to be able to be a very good 100m runner.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by deene: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
ok people I am too distraught to even say anything ...
I am still #teamokagbare all the way

but ahoure :O

Damn ... that is a performer

our blessing doesnt need physical or speed training ... all she need is pressure training ...

that kinda championship confidence that Fraser ...a ahoure .. and especially Jeter has ...
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by akintun: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
D pressure of all Nigerians is surely getting to her
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Krasid(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
I am not so surprised.Not after she did the same thing at the olympics,tearing opponents in the heats and performed woefully in final.There is no need to start sobbing as if she was expected to win.Congrats to Okagbare though.You cannot be more than what you are.

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by e4emma(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
i don try, i support u ble-ble!!! today wasnt ur day! try again 2mao! 200m on my mind!

now i can fi ara bale chop my wheat with egusi! God bless my mum!
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
This disappointment may take a long time for her to recover from. Who would have thought that she wouldn't medal at all for a 2nd consecutive global 100m final?

Anyway, let's hope she can get one more medal in the 200m.
Re: Countdown To World Athletics Championship (for Nigerian Fans) by olapluto(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
CFCfan: This disappointment may take a long time for her to recover from. Who would have thought that she wouldn't medal at all for a 2nd consecutive global 100m final?

Anyway, let's hope she can get one more medal in the 200m.
I dont think she has the mental strength to win anything after this. she needs a sports psychologist asap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply)

Arsenal Agree Terms With Lokonga; Guendouzi Leaving / Paul Onuachu Is Nigeria’s Top Scorer In 2017; Beats Onyekuru, Okpotu, Ighalo / Salah, Ronaldo And Modric Shortlisted For UEFA 2017-18 Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.