Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Error 501 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Error 501 (8461 Views)

Single Mothers :- Error Or Foolishness? / Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 30, 2008
do u need proof?i know you're not a kid,so u don't need any proof to know that this story is a fat lie
Re: Error 501 by Abbygyal(f): 6:22pm On May 30, 2008
@ima 1
na sooo ooo
people think its stupid to ask 4 advice, if someone needs ur advice give him na dnt care if its true or false.
@poster
tell d police and show him how its done if u knw wat i mean wink
(dats if its true)
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 30, 2008
so people should start lying all because they want advise
Re: Error 501 by ima1(f): 6:27pm On May 30, 2008
Abbygyal:

@ima 1
na sooo ooo
people think its stupid to ask 4 advice, if someone needs your advice give him na dnt care if its true or false.
@poster
tell d police and show him how its done if u knw what i mean wink
(that is if its true)

thank you so much, that is what i have been trying to say, no one made anyone the proof police to check to see if a story is true or not before giving advice. if you feel a story is a lie either prove it or keep it to yourself and just advice. i might have been guilty of this too, im not perfect.

(but i don lose respect for some people who i thought had higher standards)
Re: Error 501 by chinda3: 6:30pm On May 30, 2008
Re: Error 501 by Abbygyal(f): 6:33pm On May 30, 2008
I knw he doesnt but it could be true. If its a lie dat shows how silly he his and if its true just giv d damn advice and stop criticising the poor poster.
No one is perfect just like wat ima1 said.
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 30, 2008
@chinda
my point exactly,d guy hand dey scratch am that is y he posted this thread,ive advised raped victims countless of times,but i can't give out any advise to some guy who comes  on d net to formulate one story
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 30, 2008
Story, Story . . .STORY!!

once upon a time,time time

you're a weakling then.

no brother of mine would have that happen to me and come to nairaland to ask questions. they'll definitely know what to do.

see question!

abi oooo,i tire no be small
Re: Error 501 by frank316(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2008
@poster,
you sister is a 19 yrs old prostitute, ashawo
please go and check weather she has blessed the guy with HIV
Re: Error 501 by arianne(f): 9:53pm On May 30, 2008
frank 3.16:

@poster,
you sister is a 19 years old prostitute, ashawo
please go and check weather she has blessed the guy with HIV

u harsh o!

@ima1 - i would pretend that your not naive to swallow every garbage u read, for pits sake, this is Nairaland!! and your askin for proof, do u need to smell it, touch it and probably taste it before u know its shit?

@poster- ask for our opinion on how to deal with rape situations and u'll get the needed responses, but don't go writing stuff like that to get attention, its not somethin u wish on your enemy, let alone your sister .
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 30, 2008

@poster- ask for our opinion on how to deal with rape situations and u'll get the needed responses, but don't go writing stuff like that to get attention to get attention, its not somethin u wish on your enemy[b], let alone your sister[/b]

abi ooooo
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 30, 2008
there's this friend of mine who was raped years back during our secondary school days and tilll date this girl does nt have a boyfriend not to talk of lover then husband,she just can't get over it,because she lost her virginity to them men that raped her

so make poster dey wish him sis rape,may God forgive u
Re: Error 501 by scantee(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2008
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 31, 2008
well i got all your advice,

but i beg all of you to mind your words, if you don't know what to say just don't reply. please or ,

IMAI AND ABBYGYAL, God bless you for your advice,

and for you [b]JENNYKADRY, 9CENT, SAVANAHA, CHIEGEMBA, GRAFFITI, BUSYDIVA,FRANK, SANCEKID.[/b]and others be wise mind your word before I , sad sad sad angry angry angry

rotflmao dis my name popular oooo grin grin grin
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 31, 2008
Its only a foolish man that will pick up an object by his way and taste it to see if its shit.

Our elders no lie at all.I dont have time for this post. sad sad sad
Re: Error 501 by LadyT(f): 3:24pm On May 31, 2008
we will never know if this story id true who cares gives us something to talk about.

First things first I suggest you let your parents know. No point in having him killed is she does have the baby how will you explained you killed the father?

He should be to pay for this. But you must first find out the truth police and family should be involved.

Who knows maybe him and your sister have been seeing each other for a while. You need to get to the bottom of this first before any action can be taken.
Re: Error 501 by welli(f): 3:47pm On May 31, 2008
@ post . . . hmmm . . . eya. cry but d first statment is funny:see me,see wahara cheesy
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 31, 2008
eh en!! so why are you discussing your pregnant sister with us? what can we do? abeg, take it to your family members jare. This seems more like a problem the law should deal with, not you or NL
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 01, 2008
And when we blame the kite for carrying the little chick we also blame the chick for not wandering carefully.
Re: Error 501 by scantee(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2008
Re: Error 501 by 9cent(m): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2008
@poster,

na u rape yo sister yourself abi na yo best friend? cool
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2008

@ KENYKADRY
who forced you to read my thread,
be careful

oops thank God it aint JENNYKADRY cool
Re: Error 501 by 9cent(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2008
hahaha, scantee,

dat is why dem dey advice una to stop drinking garri ijebu lately cheesy
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2008
u this 9cent sef,y u go dey reply d thread of person wey open thread dey beg seun to ban u because u dey corrupt small pikins,get ready ooo,them go still ban u grin
Re: Error 501 by scantee(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2008
Re: Error 501 by 9cent(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2008
@jenny,

ah na today?  de guy don threaten me with ban already sef.  but anyhow sha, the down fall of a man is never de end of his life,

scantee is such an ass clown.
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2008
@ JENYKANDRY 9 cent is in love with you. Kiss Kiss Kiss

be careful his work is only to snatch niaraland girls to see their pant run run run

@ 9cent JENEKANDARY is old enough to be your mother better forget about her, come and marry my grand mama, i guss she can give an old pussy that fits you.

lmao he he he 9cent run oooo,cos i'll be turning 75 in 2 months time,he he he ,chaii nairaland,abi 9cent u wan apply as my second husband? undecided

9cent no mind me jare,some ppl dey make me laff grin grin
Re: Error 501 by chisimdi(f): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2008
scantee:

@ JENYKANDRY 9 cent is in love with you. kiss kiss kiss

be careful his work is only to snatch niaraland girls to see their pant run run run

@ 9cent JENEKANDARY is old enough to be your mother better forget about her, come and marry my grand mama, i guss she can give an old pussy that fits you.

murder-fuker embarassed :-
hmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Error 501 by 9cent(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2008
@scantee,
like i said before> the Garri Ijebu wey u drink before posting dis thread still dey disturb u cool

beg seun de more to Ban Me. u here?

ONIRANU grin

and dont u send me PM's u here?  cool
Re: Error 501 by savanaha: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2008
Thread idiots released
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2008
rotflmao @savannah

my dear real idiots cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Error 501 by 9cent(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2008
@jk, second husband?, yes, but only if u go pay me $1million grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? / Slay Mamas Goes Half Nude To An Event (PHOTO) / He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.