Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Error 501 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Error 501 (8460 Views)

Single Mothers :- Error Or Foolishness? / Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error 501 by scantee(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2008
Outdated
Re: Error 501 by scantee(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2008
Re: Error 501 by arianne(f): 2:30pm On May 30, 2008
see me see diction wahala!

1 Like

Re: Error 501 by Templa(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2008
@ poster

r u gay?

r u goin to marry ur sister?
Re: Error 501 by buzyDiva(f): 2:45pm On May 30, 2008
scantee:

see me see wahara,
my only best friend forced rape on my younger sister in my father,s bed.

my best friend came to visit me, and my younger sister told him that i went out for a training, and he forced rape om my sister (unexpectedly)

he has been a friend of my for 12years now, we are in the same Law Faculty Departement,

the worst is that my 19years old sister is pregnant.

and i am planing to worst life for my friend. (please adivice)

first of all . . u need to spell and grammer check

secondly, are u sure he raped her? wat if she raped him or maybe it was consensual?
Thrid, Did ur sister tell anyone about the incident when it happened or is she just saying it now cos she's pregnant?
have u tried to confront ur friend and ask him questions about this incident?
some girls are just very deceitful.

1 Like

Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 30, 2008
@poster

i don't believe your story,keep trying
Re: Error 501 by scantee(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2008
Re: Error 501 by tngtech(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2008
@poster

Are you sure your sister was raped. Please try and sit her down, ask her who is responsible for her pregnancy. I also would like you ask your friend and hear he's own say about it. But i believe your sister enjoyed the stuff grin . But remember you r not marrying your sister.

Are you sure ur sister doesn't have crush on your friend, she got herself pregnant and trying to force the pregnancy on your friend.

Be vigilant. shocked
Re: Error 501 by finallyme: 4:34pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

@poster

i don't believe your story,keep trying

thank u jare, dis guy think say this place nah nollywood, angry
Re: Error 501 by OZD(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2008
@poster,
don't do anything bad to your friend undecided
But let him marry your sister cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Error 501 by buzyDiva(f): 4:40pm On May 30, 2008
scantee:

busydiva
mind your word or ,
my younger sister told me the incidence immediately it happend

see me see wahala o?
who needs help here . . me or u?
for all I care, it could be true and at the same time . . could all be lies. your sis might be lying. she might have sth for the guy, e.g a crush and just set him up, she could be knocked up by someone else and claim its the guy . . or like I said b4, it could have been consensual . . after they're both old enuff to know wat sex is. . . u never know because u weren't there.

besides, when your sis told u immediately after the incident happened? how come u didn't call the cops on the guy?

abeg . . fly comot for here jo with all your lies!!!
Re: Error 501 by katherinae(f): 4:40pm On May 30, 2008
hmmmm well i would abort the child, and then deal with my friend aggressively
Re: Error 501 by PastorPLC: 4:41pm On May 30, 2008
Imaginary tale
Re: Error 501 by amberella: 4:42pm On May 30, 2008
your sister needs to go to the police immediately.  If he would do this to her, then surely he has done and will continue to do it to others.  Be there for your sister, support her, and do not fall into the wicked trap of blaming the rape victim.
Re: Error 501 by buzyDiva(f): 4:44pm On May 30, 2008
Story, Story . . .STORY!!
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 30, 2008
you're a weakling then.

no brother of mine would have that happen to me and come to nairaland to ask questions. they'll definitely know what to do.

see question!
Re: Error 501 by buzyDiva(f): 4:46pm On May 30, 2008
iceblue:

you're a weakling then.

no brother of mine would have that happen to me and come to nairaland to ask questions. they'll definitely know what to do.

see question!

I tire OOOOOOO

when it happened . . she told right after the incident and he no call police or carry gang go castrate the guy.
na that she's preggers. . . he's coming on here to whine and ask what to do.
Re: Error 501 by Godalone(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2008
This story is too sweet to believe.
Re: Error 501 by mellow(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2008
This story is absolutely Fantastic. It is too true to be real.

And please, do choose which you belong. Is it the faculty

of Law or Department of Law?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Error 501 by tngtech(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2008
katherinae:

hmmmm well i would abort the child, and then deal with my friend aggressively

you want to kill want God has given to you. undecided
Re: Error 501 by Gbemyte(f): 5:06pm On May 30, 2008
4 real this is another super story, but if its a true story.
how old re u? because i need to knw cos ur sis told u immediately it happend y cant u help her prevent the unwanted pregnancy b4 it bocomes,
guess u re a baby like her. anyway ur friend shud prepare himself to b a father in d next few month
Re: Error 501 by holythug(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2008
plz requote dats not a best friend. . .haba, wats dis world turning to
Re: Error 501 by holythug(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2008
. . .shoot him if i served in d army
Re: Error 501 by graffiti: 5:14pm On May 30, 2008
@SCANTEE
It is no more your ritualist convenant girlfriend,hen? Your mind is playing games on you.I can see your display of your SCANTY intellect!
Jobless distracting Attention seeker!!!
GET A LIFE PLZZZZ

You can't even communicate with proper diction.The time you spend making up silly threads, you should dedicate them to your studies,ok?
SILLY BOY! Dagbalaamu!!!tongue tongue tongue
Re: Error 501 by chiegemba(f): 5:14pm On May 30, 2008
Godalone:

This story is too sweet to believe.
"Dat Is Ehnnnn. . . . . . " undecided

@ Poster. . . 4 starters if a rape is being forced on your sis & u come on nl seekin solution. . . you're Dumb. . . "sorry no offense meant --- hope none taken".
Anyways before u make that sort of accusation as well as conclusion would b nice if u got solid & legit details. . . And if this happens 2 b legit quit seekin help from nl and act like an adult/ a matured person with common sense. . . although its said that "common sense aint that common" but am sure it cld b made common if u do yarn 4 it . . . wink
Re: Error 501 by Angeleyez(f): 5:28pm On May 30, 2008
Thank you Iceblue:

you're a weakling then.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Rape is nothing to joke about.
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 30, 2008
@poster

this your STUPID story is needed in nollywood,im sure u'll make cool cash there,so take it to one of this nollywood producers,im sure they will thank u for it

I WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE EVEN BELIEVE DIS NONSENSE DIS POSTER WROTE HERE,DOES HE THINK WE ARE ALL FOOLS,LET HIM TELL THESE STORY TO THE BIRDS
Re: Error 501 by savanaha: 5:38pm On May 30, 2008
For someone that is practicing or studying law, your storyline which is highly doubtful, is awful just awful. It is unbelievable not because it is amazing but just because I don't believe it. I don't believe your best friend raped your sister, I don't believe your best friend does law, I don't believe you do law, I don't believe you have a sister, a best friend, there is just nothing to believe. Maybe you are trying to get reactions from a fallacy but. . . I just don't believe it or you.
Re: Error 501 by Godalone(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2008
This guy is a comedian
Re: Error 501 by ima1(f): 6:13pm On May 30, 2008
Some of you people should be ashamed of yourselves, whether na lie or truth, Rape should be taken seriously. i felt sorry for some people who kept saying "oh its a lie or i don't believe your story" i mean just because most people in naija don't come out when they are raped and tell everyone because they are ashamed it happened to them and think that it was their fault doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

@poster
i'll advice you to get the police involved, and if it is true, your friend really raped her, then you should beat the shit out of him.
Re: Error 501 by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 30, 2008
we hear u
Re: Error 501 by ima1(f): 6:17pm On May 30, 2008
and how will you prove that the story is not true, abeg tell me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This Romantic Photo Of A Girl Holding Her Pant / How Old Were You The First Time You Had Intercourse. / Slay Mamas Goes Half Nude To An Event (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.