Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! (7504 Views)

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter ASAP!!

Men are gradually getting WISE!! Its a very slow but a definite pace, women are slowly becoming nothing more than s£x tools to us and thats a very fair game if you ask me!

That man currently in the church about to say I DO is thinking twice about it. Men have on realised that women are not worth any thing we have to offer, we are the ones doing them a favour so if at any given chance she tries any rubbish, we TOSS THEM TO THE TRASH!!

Men are getting very unapologetic about everything that has to do with females and i love to see it! The regular man just gets married and suffers till he eventually dies, the men of today are not taking the bullshiit!

We have now realised that the moment the honeymoon is over, we are completely trapped in a situation where the woman can turn into something else and do whatever she feels like at our detriment, we already signed the papers, there's nothing we can do anymore? I DON'T THINK SO!

Still Typing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Cardealer2021(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2022

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Cardealer2021(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2022
She has been tightening herself this whole time, always trying to look peng, accommodating and even trying to look like the ideal housewife material, at the point, she will cook, she will clean, she will do whatever. MARRY HER FIRST!!

When she knows that she has achieved what has always wanted, my brother, she will free herself, she will begin to bring out her true self. All of a sudden, she expects you to provide everything, she expects you to hire a cook, she expects you to understand that she doesn't take in nonsense!
Then you begin to wonder where the good girl you once knew went to! SHE HAS WON!

You are trapped in a cage that only her has the keys to, nothing you do to redeem yourself will completely work in your favour, the best you can do is divorce and i'm sorry to tell you but that will only ruin you, are you prepared to let her walk away with everything you have worked for all your life

Still Typing...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2022
Brother, you are completely trapped with the devil for life, you will depreciate mentally, psychologically and emotionally, you die very slow until one simple illness like cold comes your way and kill you finally because there is nothing left in you to fight that little health issue!

Many men are now taking the right steps now, because they totally understand this fact, they now understand that WOMEN NEED MEN to feel relevant but then they also now understand that its all women that need this marriage both the very few good ones and the bad ones, the competition is high and the bad ones are everywhere looking to destroy the next available man!

The regular man can wash, clean, and cook for himself, the worst that can happen is him having to employ someone to do those things for him. So what else can a woman offer him that he can't access So why risk his life with a ring for some selfish biittch that most definitely wouldn't really care about him?
MARRIAGE ARE FOR IDI0TS!
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
grin
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2022
No one is forcing you to get married... There are millions of monks... If you die celibate, no one would fu**ing care...

I'm not a fan of marriage... You don't see me creating stupid topics bullsh**ing someone else's choice...

All these crazy men with mama issues...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by DeathToAfonja: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Listen to this man with Broken home and ruined childhood at your own peril

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Cardealer2021(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Very true boss

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Rastaramsey(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Better go find money Mr o.p grin grin grin grin

Na brokeness dey make you channel all your strength on red pill grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2022
Who ON free wifi give this mess again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by franklingud(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Senseless post.

Any man that refuses to marry is very irresponsible and stupid.

Believe it or not.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
No one is forcing you to get married... There are millions of monks... If you die celibate, no one would fu**ing care...

I'm not a fan of marriage... You don't see me creating stupid topics bullsh**ing someone else's choice...

Berry your tone pls.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Sheddy5(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by recieve(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
you always say the fact, you are blessed with that

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by jedisco(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Your redpill movement stems from your dysfunctional upbringing which has conditioned how you see the world.
Fortunately, a good number of us have a litany of strong women in our families including our mothers who were part of the reason we turned out successful.

Hating women because of your experience with your mother is futile... it only makes you her replica... Progress is being able to soar above that to be a better man.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by recieve(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
So many biittch in this thread spiting shiitt!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Polynek(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
franklingud:
Senseless post.

Believe it or not.

Do you know that former USA president James Buchanan was single throughout His tenure
Marriage is not compulsory, it all depends on individual choice.

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:

It's good you don't nurse the ambition of spending the rest of your life with a man.
I support you because, the ANGER you display here can not ensure marital sustainability.

It's really good you are preparing to be alone.
Unnecessary display of such anger is questionable. He has absolute right to preach such gospel.
Who knows what he has suffered in the past & wouldn't want his compatriots to tow same route.

Rather than display such, you can create a counter thread telling people why they should cleave together in holy matrimony.

18 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by recieve(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
jedisco:

Your redpill movement stems from your dysfunctional upbringing which has conditioned how you see the world.
Fortunately, a good number of us have a litany of strong women in our families including our mothers who were part of the reason we turned out successful.

Hating women because of your experience with your mother is futile... it oy makes you her replica... Progress is being able to soar above that to be a better man.
do me a favour by keeping quient! Go and marry and see if your wife will be like your mum, nonsense!

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by franklingud(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Polynek:

Do you know that former USA president James Buchanan was single throughout His tenure
Marriage is not compulsory, it all depends on individual choice.
I maintain my stand.

Procreation gives you enough responsibility in life as a human being.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
franklingud:
Senseless post.

Believe it or not.
I'm sorry, but it's highly irresponsible of you to conclude on such premise.
We have lots of outstanding men who have chosen to be solo.
Examples are Rev. Fathers, monks, some philosophers & scientists, & many more.
& d truth is, such men still fulfill dia lifetime goals.

In the same vein, there are married men who are highly irresponsible & armed Robbers too.
MARRIAGE is not a prerequisite for outstanding lifestyle nor is it a measure of responsibility.
After all, we have many married men who were sent to their early graves by their so called wives.
Just like Men who also maimed their wives too.

Never rush to make such assertion.
Your analogy can't hold water anywhere across the globe, except in a village beer parlour.

15 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Candidlady: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
recieve:

same biittch!
[/s]
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oga, we know say you no get future wife for this world. But please, allow your fellow men to marry their future wife. undecided
Wait ooo, why are you so wicked?? undecided
Why are you wicked and heartless?? tongue
Jeez.... You should be very ashamed of yourself. You thank God say na faceless forum you dey. Shegiya.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by recieve(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]
don't you ever quote me!
Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
Oga, we know say you no get future wife for this world. But please, allow your fellow men to marry their future wife. undecided
Jeez.... You should be very ashamed of yourself. You thank God say na faceless forum you dey. Shegiya.
Is he tying you down? grin grin grin
How will his decision & gospel becloud you?
Is he now this domineering/influential? grin grin
Why not create a counter thread to negate such?

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by recieve(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
wetin you for do?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Post coming from someone that his parents still feeds

Boi that has never face the true colour of life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by recieve(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Is he tying you down? grin grin grin How will his decision & gospel becloud you? Is he now this domineering/influential? grin grin Why not create a counter thread to negate such?
they don't have sense

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! by Polynek(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
franklingud:

I maintain my stand.

Procreation gives you enough responsibility in life as a human being.
Sure, U are right in ur own view

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? / Condom With Sperm For Sale / What Are The Signs I Get When My Balls Are Full With Semen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.