Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523541 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 3:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com, .org, .net
NG Hosting
Disk Space-7GB @N4700 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com.ng, .org.ng etc
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by mojemoron: 7:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Here comes the opportunity you have been waiting for. Get your business online in this year for as low as 25k and even lower.
Reach more people, get more sales.Take advantage of this promo and launch that new idea. Our team is ready to help you.
Visit: http://pearlstack.com/contact-us, http://pearlstack.com/portfolios even in this recession. call 08164973128 or email: info@pearlstack.com or visit pearlstack.com/contact-us.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by peter2010(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm a professional graphic designer, plz I need a good website designer / developer that can put me through on the basics of website designing asap (purposely for my website). Plz contact: 09030815589. (it's urgent plz).Thanks.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ipreach: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2017
I can design for you

My second signature will convince you
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by callmedada: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by lexon95(m): 1:00am On Apr 07, 2017
nice one
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by SamFRrOSH: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
5000 followers... real and active Instagram account for sale interested buyers contact/whatsapp 08087789974 Bbm Pin:7B156D81
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by abike12(f): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
I'm looking for someone to build a website for me. Please contact me if you have examples of your work and people that can vouch for you. Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by todhost(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Confidento(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Am available to help you make that dream website of your's because i believe Technology is Life @ www.contechsblog.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2017
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com, .org, .net
NG Hosting
Disk Space-7GB @N4700 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com.ng, .org.ng etc
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
your sureway to quality hosting
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Cedarhostng Great Offer is here again!!!!
Get any .ng domains+ hosting at discounted price of N3500 instead of N4,700
Get any top level domains+hosting such as .com, .org etc Now at a discounted price of N5800 instead of N6500
Lastly Do wish to own a Blog we at Cedarhostng will build it for you for free all you need is to sign-up on any of our hosting plan at www.cedarhostng.net to qualify (Note the price of hosting does not apply as above you are expected to order base on the standard price)
This offer is valid for a week (18th April -24th April)
Visit www.cedarhostng.net
For further enquires
Call 07050428838 or 08186219002
Call/whatsapp-07011123518
Our Social Handles
Twitter:@cedarhostng1
Instagram:@cedarhostng
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report ) (
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by dbynonetwork: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
iyenimofe:
HTML Hyperlinks
HTML Hyperlinks are words or images that are found on a page (source page), such that if it is clicked, the user will be taken to another point (destination) in the same page or a different page.
Links are created with the anchor <a> tag. The <a> tag is however useless if the destination is not given. This is done with the href (hyperlink reference) attribute. As learnt in a previous session, all attributes have values. The value of the href attribute is the URL of the destination page. Thus, the Hyperlink syntax is:
<a href="url">Content</a>
NOTE: It is the content between the opening and closing tag that is clicked as the link.
Example: <a href="http://www.nairaland.com">Nairaland</a> The text Nairaland will appear as the link and when clicked, will take the user to the adress- http://www.nairaland.com.

<a href="http://www.nairaland.com">nairaland</a>
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by juliepet: 5:13am On Apr 19, 2017
pls, u didnt tell us if HTML is a program which will be installed or not.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by audacioushr: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.

Audacious currently has nine outlets in different locations in Nigeria. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.

POSITION

Audacious is seeking a Digital Marketer to join the Creative Services Team. Candidates must have a high level of expertise in delivering stunning digital concepts that elevates the brand.

Experience is needed in these key areas:

social media marketing
search engine optimization (SEO)
pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
mobile marketing
affiliate marketing

RESPONSIBILITIES

upload copy and images online
propose email marketing campaigns
provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
assist with web visuals
communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
assist with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies
develop and integrate content marketing strategies
keep up to date with current digital trends
manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients

REQUIREMENTS

open to all graduates and candidate must poses post graduate certificate in digital marketing. Graduates that studied the following courses are at advantage

advertising, media and communications;
business and technology;
e-business;
journalism;
marketing.

Must have a good idea of the fashion industry

Ability to manage expectations, set deadlines and follow up on projects with a strong sense of urgency

Must be extremely detail-focused

Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced creative environment

Must be a team player and be able to interact across departmental divisions

Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Maintain a positive, enthusiastic and energetic demeanor to help foster an upbeat working environment

Click here to apply : https:///DtCRBP
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Get your Android based or iOS Mobile App for your Brand or Business Today

Mobile apps are today part of every conceivable business, irrespective of their size or services they offer. Apps are the best way to keep your customers engaged with your product - they act like gentle reminders to pull them back to your product of service, while also generating new customers in the process. However, mobile apps are necessary for each and every business . you particularly need one to promote your brand or business

Have clients download your apps from Google Play Store today

That is why Baycrystal is committed to building your apps whether you have a book, website,games you want to turn into an app we are here for you

Contact us today on
Call/Whatsapp:07011123518
Call:09050428838 or 08186219002

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by excel2792: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
[color=#006600]please can u help me out to put google adsense to my site since six month ago bt is been disaproved since all dix days and they give me client no and publisher no please help out[/color]
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ezyk(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2017
iyenimofe:
Session 1
The Basic HTML Page Structure
An HTML page must have this structure for it to be called an HTML Page.
<html>
<head>
<title> </title>
</head>

<body>
</body>
</html>
NOTE: To type any HTML content, you'll use a text editor( explained in a previous post ).
Using Notepad:
1- Click on the Start menu
2-Click on All Programs
3-Click on Accessories and then Notepad

Using Notepad++ :
Steps 1 and 2 above
Click on Notepadp++

Using TextEdit:
Open TextEdit from the Applications folder.

To save as an HTML file:
1- Click on File in the properties bar.
2- Click on Save As
3- In file name type in a name that is relateted to the document and also one you'll remember.
4-Use the .html file extension to save it as an HTML file.

To View the Page in a Browser:
1- Open your browser.
2- Click on File in the properties bar.#

please sorry for taking you back, I just started learning this am so grateful for this. I don't kW how to get to the file on my browser. I have been trying although the night I could not please help me

3- Click on Open
4- Select the file
TIP: Double click the file in its source folder and it'll be opened automatically by your default browser.

Before we treat the <html>, <head>, <title> and <body> elements in details, we need to treat a very important aspect: The <!DOCTYPE> declaration.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ezyk(m): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2017
please sorry for taking you back, I just started learning this am so grateful for this. I don't kW how to get to the file on my browser. I have been trying all through the night I could not please help me
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Preciousojoka(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Very helpful and cool. I hope in implementing this to my newest blog www.freebrowsingweb.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by dhapolink: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hi, Please i need a php code the solve simultaneous equation
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by osewadare(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Here are some of the reasons your business/products needs a website:
1. Your business/product gains credibility.

2. An avenue for you to showcase what you do to millions of people.

3. You'll get more customers and your business will grow.

4. Keep your customers well informed..

5. You can gather real information about your customers on your website.

At PlanShare Technologies, we make unique, responsive and awesome websites.
info@plansharetech.com
www.plansharetech.com

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by eagle23: 7:47am On May 02, 2017
I BUY GIFT CARDs (USD, CAD, AUD, EURO) VALID PHYSICAL CARDS AND ECODES

And get paid into any bank account in Nigeria, Mobile transfer to Ghana, Benin in minutes
I will also pay into your Bitcoin Wallet
I credit Nigeria account within 10 Minutes instant Online transfer after cards are redeemed

Also selling Bitcoin at a rather affordable price

No Invalid cards/ Used cards please

Tested & Trusted, certified and legit buyer
Whatsapp: +2348100147373
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by severus(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2017
I have an exciting idea and i am looking for a good partner with skills in Angular 2 and possibly Ionic 2 also. Kindly hit me up let us build a project together... ndukaude@gmail.com or whatsapp 08166459353
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by enoch273: 3:07pm On May 08, 2017
Checkout this simple tutorial on how to add sitemap to blogger, google drive has stopped hosting the sitemap code we usually use so it is now invalid, this is an updated html sitemap code for bloggers click link below for full information

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/how-to-add-simple-html-sitemap-code-to.html
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ipreach: 6:03pm On May 09, 2017
Contact me for your affordable blog

Call/WhatsApp 080-6021-8705
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 7:35am On May 10, 2017
Benefits of Using .NG Domains?
* Search engines like google rank .ng websites higher than other sites in nigerian searches.
* Nigeria .ng domain transfer take little or no time to transfer, unlike top level domains (gTLDs) that take a longer period of transfer.
* With .ng domain registration in Nigeria, it's easily accessible
* Nigeria .ng domain registration will help you target/create an online presence well in Nigerian market, and enhance your search on search engines
* Schools and institutions can register .sch.ng and .edu.ng respectively
* Nigeria domain extension can help you to be so creative.
Get started today for as low as N4700/yr by visiting www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Tobilastik(m): 7:19am On May 11, 2017
abike12:
I'm looking for someone to build a website for me. Please contact me if you have examples of your work and people that can vouch for you. Thanks

Whatsapp - 08169850373

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.