Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (525261 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by abike12(f): 10:28am On May 11, 2017
Tobilastik:

Whatsapp - 08169850373

I already found someone. Thanks
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by emmymdk: 10:37am On May 11, 2017
Nic on op
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Bowlexzy(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2017
Hello I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their website. Looking for brilliant and exciting ideas to help product manage. If you are working on a start up, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by severus(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2017
Do you have coding skills any of the following (Java, C#, Unity, Angular js), knowledge sharing and a desire to build your own thing and make an impact?.. why not hit me up, let us collaborate and build a startup together! Please this is ONLY for someone who wants to be an entrepreneur. 08166459353 whatsapp or ndukaude@gmail.com. Cheers
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kasonud(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2017
My joomla menu items appears in both vertical and horizontal forms,i tried nav pill to no avail,pls how do i correct this?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by afeezco: 11:47am On May 17, 2017
Good day, please is this a new training or it is a continuous program so that interested people like me and the others will not miss out? And can we post this training on Wax Page? For more people to know about it, as adverts on Wax is completely free visit http://www.waxpage.com and sign up to post

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tsowems(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2017
Need someone to be helping me with basic tasks. Programming skill is an added advantage. Tasks are to be giving with explanation, correctness and deadline is important. Drag and drops little HTML and maybe PHP. minimum of 10,000.00 per month. Whatsapp 07033502761
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by wordpressdony(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2017
Hi There!

Do you want design a website through PSD file? So contact me on fiverr market.

MY Order Page: https://www.fiverr.com/wordpressdony/customize-any-type-wordpress-theme-like-as-demo

Best Regards,
Dony
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 7:34am On May 22, 2017
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com, .org, .net
NG Hosting
Disk Space-7GB @N4700 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com.ng, .org.ng etc
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ben2grand: 5:24pm On May 27, 2017
want a website like mmm try www.mmmsecret.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by jinka(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2017
iyenimofe:
Why Tutor Web design Directly on
Nairaland?

The Internet is a large source of Web Design Tutorials, some correct and
some are not. Since HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, etc may be foreign to a
newbie, he may be quite unsure of what he is learning.
To make matters worse, most tutorials do not have a FUNCTIONAL
interactive medium where questions can be asked and answered.
The Solution:
The problem will be solved if a platform is created to treat web design
tutorials and at the same time deal with questions posted by users. This
is where the thread comes in.
This thread will treat Web tutorials on HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript and so on.
These tutorials will be posted DIRECTLY HERE on the thread. Problems/
Questions can also be posted and since this is an open platform, it may
be answered by fellow Nairalanders who have had experience in our local
market.
All you have to do is sit back, visit the thread, read the posts, ask
questions (if any), contribute to or debunk posted tutorials. And you do
all of this without even leaving Nairaland! smiley How easier can it be?
Let’s set the ball rolling!!

please I need a good eBook about web design and development using html,CSS and php for beginners. thanks pls someone should help me out.
frankjan2001@gmail.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tuscani: 11:17pm On May 29, 2017
solutionarena:
We are offering a Webdesign promo for as low N12,000 get started with an online presence today

Note:Promo Ends 6th March 2017.
Bonus
*Free domain registration & Hosting
*Search Engine Optimization
*Social Media Integration
& More....

Why you need a website?
1.YOUR BUSINESS WILL GAIN CREDIBILITY

2. A WEBSITE SAVES YOU MONEY

3. IT WILL ENABLE YOU TO KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS

4. IT IS ALWAYS ACCESSIBLE

5. A WEBSITE MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO TARGET A WIDER MARKET

6. IT PROVIDES A MEDIUM ON WHICH TO SHOWCASE YOUR WORK

7. A WEBSITE SAVES YOU TIME

8.8. IT IMPROVES CUSTOMER SERVICE

for further enquires call/whatsapp-08186219002,07011123518
Visit www.cedarhostng.net

is d promo still available ?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tuscani: 11:23pm On May 29, 2017
Please I am very new to website stuff. Do I need to register a domain name before designing a website or do I need to design the website first before the domain name. ,,?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 9:23am On May 30, 2017
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com, .org, .net
NG Hosting
Disk Space-7GB @N4700 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com.ng, .org.ng etc
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net

Get started today
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Darlington08(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2017
How do i get the free E-Books on web design? pls kindly send me some of the E-Books. @Iyenimofe. Thanks alot
uptrust4@gmail.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by adekunle023: 5:52pm On May 30, 2017
Interns are needed @Optiedge Nigeria, 29a Afolabi aina str, Allen Avenue. Ikeja
(Students that just finished their OND. (Computer science is a preference)
300 Level students that needs placement for 6 months internship.
Forward your CV to adekunleadeyemi023@gmail.com Or adekunleadeyemi23@yahoo.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by abdulbaqiy007(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2017
PLS OO AM CONFUSED
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by adexi(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2017
Guys do check out this platform in case you need a free website hosting and getting domains at a very cheap price.

The site also gives access to premium wordpress themes that you can build your site with using their website builder.

It's a good hosting platform if you understand Security and Uptime.

Ng.hub8.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by bl33d(m): 12:05am On Jun 01, 2017
In need of good and quality website developer, contact me on lenkerc7@gmail.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by ipreach: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Weezyclan(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2017
28k members facebook group link here https://www./658566587574521/

interested message me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/titusrapuluchukwu.rapuluchukwu or call 08136212795

PRICE- 7000 discount price 6500
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by lade007(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
I need a website developer as soon as possible. Please do contact me. Check my signature for my contact details

Treat as urgent
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Bowlexzy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.