Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523340 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by todhost(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by bewitching: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Someone said ,"if your business isn't online then you are not in business"
Whatever you do you need a website or blog to project you and you also need to let people know about your site too, that's what keeps it active and alive.
So if you want to attract thousands of visitors, people, traffic to your website, blog, Facebook page, Facebook group and even YouTube channel subscribers for a token
Contact 09093308321

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by shashank03: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
get box office collections news report, income,earnign at thebahukhandiworld.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by shashank03: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
get box office collections news report, income,earnign at http://thebahukhandiworld.com
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by todhost(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Dimale: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
150Million GSM numbers of nigeria users categorized by state and LGA for sale @ 12k. 08038679147 or www.facebook.com/urbanwebcty
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by benzems(m): 12:30am On Jun 15, 2017
A "Virgin" working Google Adsense account for sale
Please call benzems 08087752533
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by jsonroy: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Learn the best Windows 8 tutorials on web.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by taiwo4love(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Go from Newbie To Pro in one Week

Have you ever wanted to build a professional looking website, but didn't know where to start? Now you can. This is a complete course for anyone, no matter what your technical ability. This course assumes no prior knowledge!

At the start of the course, I'll walk you through setting up Wordpress on your own computer so that you don't need to pay for a web host (or a domain name) while you master wordpress. When you decide you want to put a website online, you can then watch over-my-shoulder as I buy a domain name and hosting, and install Wordpress online.

Register @@ http://gidiinfo.com/wordpress/

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by todhost(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
We have some related posts on website speed and optimization at: https://www.todhost.com/blog
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by colabra: 2:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Create your own Business Website in minutes! Build a beautiful, full featured website with our easy web builder. Try it now its Easy and Free! http://www.webbiy.com/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by dalexz4(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Google is seen as black boxes that hang out page on search rankings for websites and blogs based upon secret and mysterious calculations.

Great Tips to Rank High in Google

Hundreds of bloggers are constantly working in quiet rooms to increase the artificial intelligence of its search engine and ranking high on google.

Some (SEO) search engine optimisation experts have used devious means to try and trick Google into getting ranked high in search results.
This has been done via tactics such as “Black Hat SEO” that are used to try and fool Google. Google doesn’t encourage these activities and is constantly fine tuning its search algorithms to eliminate these practices.

Google’s objectives is to ensure that it is always delivering search results that users find relevant, interesting and also timely. If they don’t keep doing this then people will stop using Google and then its $30 billion of revenue it earns off search advertising is under threat. Also breathing down its neck are rapidly growing social sites such as Facebook that indirectly are providing alternatives to Google (rumours are constantly circulating that Facebook is building its own social search engine). If Google doesn’t continue to deliver then its whole existence is heading for a slippery downward slope of Web extinction.
In the last 2 years Google has increased the importance of usability such as measuring the speed of websites and sites that are producing unique content , hence the targeting of content farms and de-ranking them.

Google wants Unique Content

for your blog to stand out

What Google does like is great unique content. We have seen the rise in importance of content creation and curation as a marketing tool over the last few years. People use the web to find information, that is why Google is putting such a high value on unique content. Creating great contagious content that begs to be shared such as videos, blog posts and ebooks also has a big side benefit. That benefit is that people will link to your website or blog and hence Google gives you big ticks in its search engine calculations the more often back-links are created to your blog and website from other websites.
This is is where the tactic of “offsite optimisation” starts to make its importance and presence felt and should be included in your SEO strategy. This is the final stage of getting Google to

Read More Here>> http://dansprout..com/2017/06/great-tips-to-rank-high-on-google.html

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Phiapia: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2017
This is a really great topic, but I would like to suggest you starting by following some useful design tutorial like: photoshop wireframe guided tip, creating a prototype, etc.
As for the question when to register a domain, I think it's better to register after finishing the design. Empty site for a short time is not good for future SEO.
tuscani:
Please I am very new to website stuff. Do I need to register a domain name before designing a website or do I need to design the website first before the domain name. ,,?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by eprince21(m): 3:34am On Jun 25, 2017
nice one
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by mrtagmc(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
please whats is the best app for web designing
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by mrtagmc(m): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Phiapia:
This is a really great topic, but I would like to suggest you starting by following some useful design tutorial like: photoshop wireframe guided tip, creating a prototype, etc.
As for the question when to register a domain, I think it's better to register after finishing the design. Empty site for a short time is not good for future SEO.
you design first
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by dwana91(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
I will redesign your website for a token. Contact me.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by dwana91(m): 5:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Learn how to design your first website from this detailed video tutorial
watch below
https:///jNWm5m
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by EKLIQMedia: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
WE ARE HIRING!!!

Awesome Career Path!
If you’re looking for a career in Digital Marketing, Web Design (Using the Growth-Driven Design, Inbound Marketing & Inbound Sales Methodologies as a framework), or are already amazing at digital marketing, we’re looking for you.

Must have a fun, outgoing personality. Driven to learn and WOW clients every day.

Openings:

Digital Marketing Assistant

*Manage digital marketing tools including but not limited to: Blog Management, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation Systems, Project Management Applications, e-Books (Upgraded Content) +.
*You must have excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
*Contact data gathering and management, communicate with existing and potential clients, CRM.

UX and UI Graphic Designer

*Website / User Interface graphic design.
*Website support – Slider / hero images, call-out images, landing page designs within existing template frameworks.
*Email graphics: header graphics, call-out images, footer graphics.
*Social media graphics: Facebook page designs (hero, tabs etc), images for content/blog posts, Google+ destination graphics, YouTube Channel custom designs, LinkedIn update images, Instagram contests, Pinterest, etc.
*Display advertising graphics: Web banners (animated and static).
*Infographics to support customer case studies and white papers.
*Print design: copy updates, image updates, etc. flyers and handouts: concept, design & execute a series of flyers, handouts, postcards and other printed materials.

If you want to work remote, that’s cool.
If you want to work near others, even better.

Email Cover Letter (*not more than 200 words) and CV:

careers@ekliqmedia.net (Email Subject: Job Title)

http://www.ekliqmedia.net/careers/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by tylerpslab: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
This is awesome Android App. Thanks.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by toycom001(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Increase your website traffic for just 15,000 Naira per month. Call : 08032739705
Whatsapp / Telegram : 08052427416
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by feddiferri(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Website designing is really gaining popularity these days. Every person wants his or her personal website. similarly, every business needs a website. This is the reason most of the people are interested in learning web designing and development.
I am also interested in it and finding some really useful resources on the internet. I download most of the Freeware from the website Softwares. It is the best website from where I always download most of my required software.
You may also check this
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Guys, I need your help. I could access my site fully on Chrome but since today I've not been able to see my other features. I keep seeing the default WordPress site when I log in. Here is a photo.

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Guys, I need your help. I could access my site fully on Chrome but since today I've not been able to see my other features. I keep seeing the default WordPress site when I log in. Here is a photo.
you logged into the old instead of the real admin of your hosted wordpress account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.