Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! - Webmasters (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! (523345 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2017
why stress over web designing when there are themes to get you up and running especially for bloggers?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:

you logged into the old instead of the real admin of your hosted wordpress account.
Thanks. I've corrected it already.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by osewadare(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Here are some of the reasons your business/products needs a website:
1. Your business/product gains credibility.
2. An avenue for you to showcase what you do to millions of people.
3. You'll get more customers and your business will grow.
4. Keep your customers well informed..
5. You can gather real information about your customers on your website.

At PlanShare Technologies, we make unique, responsive and awesome websites. Contact: +2348160613889 info@plansharetech.com www.plansharetech.com

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by henryugwuzion: 12:22am On Jul 08, 2017
this is great. Tutor God bless you
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by todhost(m): 1:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Source: https://www.todhost.com/blog/web-hosting-tips/141-how-to-set-up-your-personal-blog-with-joomla

Turning your Joomla website into a blog or just creating your new blog website with Joomla can be very easy. This article will provide you with the steps involved.

To begin building your blog with Joomla, you need to understand how to setup a Joomla website on Localhost or a live server. There is a free tool with which you can install Joomla in cPanel. On Todhost servers, you can use the Softaculuous or QuickInstall icon to setup your Joomla website. Both Softaculous and QuickInstall have the latest version of Joomla and you can install in simple clicks.

Most people are familiar with building a blog with WordPress. This is not going to be one of those highly technical articles you find on how to, it will provide a very concise and clear guide to starting your own blog. For this article, we are focused on the Joomla software.

Source: https://www.todhost.com/blog/web-hosting-tips/141-how-to-set-up-your-personal-blog-with-joomla
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Mortgage01(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Non hosted Nigerian Unverified adsense accounts for sale. Freshly approved.
Please call/whatsapp 09068997895 for inquiries.
successful transaction guaranteed.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by PromoGiftsNG: 12:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by kcilo: 1:02am On Jul 09, 2017
Do you want to learn how to design a website using a divi builder? A front-end visual builder that allows you to create, design and develop a premium WordPress website.

With our full video tutorial, you can learn how to design and add CCS codes without stress..

Visit our website www.geniusmedia.com.ng

Contact us for a free tutorial

�: info@geniusmedia.com.ng
�: 07031335285, 08055440114
�: 7, Olowu Street, Ikeja Lagos

www.geniusmedia.com.ng
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by pBuhari(f): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by mp3magatv(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Download Node v1.5 – Modern & Clean Multi-Concept Theme
It functions numerous customization alternatives to help you create a unique along with practical web site your current visitors will enjoy. Node wordpress theme comes equipped with anything to effortlessly develop a creative web site simply.

DOWNLOAD FROM LINK-
http://www.mp3maga.net/index.php/2017/07/13/download-node-v1-5-modern-clean-multi-concept-theme/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by benzems(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Blog with google adsense approved for sale
high traffic and affordable price
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by solutionarena: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Cedarhostng Promo is here Again!!!! ( One Week Fantastic Offer Ends 15th July 2017)

Promo Promo Promo

*Get 7GB disk space for N3500only with Unlimited Features on any .ng related hosting package you order (e.g you pay the amount stated above for www.mydonain.com.ng)

*Get 7GB disk space for N6000only with Unlimited Features on any .com,.org,.net related hosting package you order (e.g you pay the amount stated above for www.mydonain.com)

*Online Master-Class Web design Training for as low as N5500 One to One Training (Learn How to Build and Host your Website) Don't miss this great opportunity to empower yourself/career

*Get over 50,000 Abuja based numbers to boost your SMS marketing for your goods and services for as low as N2,000 and get free 1000emails of professionals

For further enquiries
Call:08186219002,07011123518
BBM
Web:www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Coolioo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Phiapia:
This is a really great topic, but I would like to suggest you starting by following some useful design tutorial like: photoshop wireframe guided tip, creating a prototype, etc.
As for the question when to register a domain, I think it's better to register after finishing the design. Empty site for a short time is not good for future SEO.

Hello Phiapia, you seem to be very knowledgeable about this things. Please, a quick question: A freelance Internet/Digital marketer is looking to create a digital marketing package for small budget SMEs, what digital marketing platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogg, E-mail marketing and the likes) would you advise he include in such a package?
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Clone2020(m): 2:08am On Jul 16, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork and all freelance PayPal withdrawals; rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature

1 Like

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Donsetted: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
please i need an admin on my website
www.biafresh.com.ng
interested person should call me on +2348100431953
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by insun: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
iyenimofe hw do i contact u on whatsapp
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Samlopey1: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
hey! guys, here is the best theme to make your blog attractive. click here to see...https://themeforest.net/user/samlopey/portfolio?ref=samlopey
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Kwallon: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pre-season: Arsenal 0 - 3 Chelsea (highlights)

http://www.kwallon.com/2017/07/arsenal-0-3-chelsea-highlights/
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by judondasylva(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
please I need a website designer who can design a website for me or an already designed website with Facebook page and likes for sell I will buy. just call me please I need it very urgently. if you stay in anambra it will be better. call me now on 08155606806.
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by markloaded(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
judondasylva:
please I need a website designer who can design a website for me or an already designed website with Facebook page and likes for sell I will buy. just call me please I need it very urgently. if you stay in anambra it will be better. call me now on 08155606806.
here Web Design
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by eprince21(m): 2:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by severus(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Would you like to own your peer to peer donation site, and control it as the admin? Then its much easier to do so now.. Featuring recommitment policy, few days delivery, great prices and ssl security. see https://konvexweb.com.ng to get started
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by Puneet360(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2017
A Web designer has to make an attractive design & sound information about the Website. But it is not the scope of their work, they have to involve in the matters to form a successful business. Being a Web Designer one has to smart and professional at all steps like planning, execution, marketing and communication.

Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by cuvo18: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! by markloaded(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (121) (Reply)

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.