Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here (10067 Views)

Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here / Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 / Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Excelgalaxy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
NLNG has shortlisted candidates for the 2014/2015 phase of scholarship
The test date has been scheduled for Sat 29th November 2014.
If you were shortlisted, and you have any question concerning the scholarship simply put your comment down here and we will assist you.
All shortlisted candidates can get the NLNG SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
simply visiting http://.com/get-nlng-scholarship-past-questions-answers-2014-exam/
or call Excel on 08069340074

The Past Questions come with a current affairs e-book and it coming from Nigeria's No1 Scholarship Website
.com
See sample
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1865259_pastqnlng_jpeg52b6a4ae7f1e07d596218f01e740e84a

Wishing you all outstanding success
The Image of the NLNG Scholarship past Question and Answer can be seen below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Excelgalaxy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
Required Documents for the NLNG Scholarship Aptitude test:

Please not that you are expected to come with the following:

i.) Writing Materials

ii.) Original Letter of Invitation From NLNG

iii.) Original Jamb/University Admission letter

iv.) Original WAEC resul

v.) School ID card.

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by ShehuAba(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
@ OP like what courses should attention be focus on to be on the right track.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
how do we get invitation letter from nlng?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Excelgalaxy(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2013
ShehuAba: @ OP like what courses should attention be focus on to be on the right track.

The Scholarship aptitude test questions are not based on school courses.
Verbal aptitude (including analogy)
Quantitative Reasoning
Simple Arithmetic
About 4 current affair questions
Logical Reasoning which has about 30 questions

you can see a picture of the logical reasoning question here
Question 16-19

An office director is selecting employees to attend two different combinations of meetings at a conference, meeting package A and Meeting Package B. each meeting package must have four members, selected from a group of five accountants. Ed. Frank Gina, Holly, and Lisa, and five managers, Lisa, Marvin, Nancy, Oliver, and Paula, in selecting meeting Package members, the director must follow these guideline.

Each meeting package must have exactly four employees.

No employee must be chosen for both meeting packages at the same time managers than accounts. Meeting package B may not have more accountants than mangers.

Ed and Lisa may not be chosen for the same meeting package.

If Gina is chosen for meeting package A; then Holly must be chosen for meeting package A. if holly is chosen for meeting package B, then Gina must is chosen for meeting package B. if Paula is chosen for either meeting package, then Lisa may notion chosen for either meting package.

Which of the following could be a complete and accurate list of the employees chosen for the two meeting packages?

Meeting Meeting

Package A Package B

(a) Ed. Lisa, Nancy Frank, Holly

Oliver Gina, Paula

(b) Ed. Holly, Lisa, Gina

Marvin, Nancy Oliver, Paula

(c) Gina, Marvin Lisa, Lisa

Oliver, Frank Nancy, Holly

(d)Frank, Lisa Ed, Gina

(e) Lisa, Frank Ed, Marvin

Nancy, Oliver Gina, Holly

If holly is chosen for meeting package B. which of the following must be true?

(a) Lisa must be chosen for meeting package B

(b) Lisa and Marvin must both be chosen for meeting package B

(c) Paula may not be chosen for meeting package a

(d)Ed may not be chosen for meeting package B

(e) Lisa may not be chosen for meeting package A

If Ed is not chosen for either meeting package.

Then which of the following MUST be chosen?

Lisa
Holly

III. Frank

IV. Nancy

(a) I and II

(b) I and iii

(c) I, II AND IV

(d)II, III, AND IV

(e) I, II, III, AND IV

Who may NOT be chosen for the meeting package

B together with Holly?

(a) Gina and Nancy

(b) Marvin and Oliver

(c) Ed and Paula

(d)Paula and Lisa

(e) Lisa and Lisa
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by banjidipo: 6:56am On Aug 04, 2013
Waoh! D tyn no b beans o.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Excelgalaxy(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2013
banjidipo: Waoh! D tyn no b beans o.
@banjidipo, no body promised it was going to be easy, but with intensive practice, you can gain mastry over the question tricks and save more time, because the exam is more time screening, where you have 30 minutes to answer the 40 questions in each section. Continous parsctice is all that is required, Also note that as it is difficult to you so is it difficult for others. but you gain advantage if have a preview of what to do. Most of the questions keep you blank for some minutes but if you have practiced them over time you will know the required approach,
Still wishing all the shortlisted applicants the best of luck

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by ShehuAba(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2013
@op thanks alot for your reply.
The current affairs there is't as regards NLNG or general stuffs.
Hope am nt disturbing u
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by uceee(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
@excelgalaxy, do you have the past questions? Please share it with us.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Excelgalaxy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
uceee: @excelgalaxy, do you have the past questions? Please share it with us.
@Uceee, you can get the comprehensive past questions and answers on the link I posted on this trend.
For those who have got it, we stated clear that you should do a bigger work on the logical reasoning because much questions come from there, don't ignore the simple arithmetic as each one you get correct puts you closer to getting the scholarship
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Excelgalaxy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Excelgalaxy: NLNG has shortlisted candidates for the 2013/2014 phase of scholarship
The test date has been scheduled for Sat 10th August 2013.
If you were shortlisted, and you have any question concerning the scholarship simply put your comment down here and we will assist you.
All shortlisted candidates can get the NLNG SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
simply visiting http://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/status/show?id=4565467%3AStatus%3A778271
or call Excel on 08069340074
Wishing you all outstanding success
Read this post I Quote and follow the directive of on the Link to land at the official website of Nigerian University Scholarships, there you get the method of payment for the past Questions and Anwers
or you can the phone number above for directive
@ Shehuaba, the current affair is not about NLNG, many will waste their time searching for NLNG details but it is good, that type of question is is asked to job seekers not scholarship applicant and you should also know that Nigerian University Scholarships have a format for setting their questions which is not the same with GMAT, I say this because many will use GMAT and won't get much. This particular Scholarship Exam is organized by WAEC,
Last year, the Questions of NLNG, ADDAX/NNPC and TOTAL scholarships were the same 80 Questions because it was organized by the same set of people from WAEC, so getting the past questions for NLNG covers up for your ADDAX/NNPC which are yet to shorlist and Total which will show up in your 200L again.
I would rather you begin practicing than coming to make your payment on Friday as many did during TOTAL Scholarship.
Simply Call 08069320074 and once your payment is confirmed you get your ebook in 10munites time and practice to be ahead of others
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Ibro4peak: 5:21am On Aug 05, 2013
House,hw do u knw u r shortlisted?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Excelgalaxy(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Ibro4peak: House,hw do u knw u r shortlisted?
You will be sent a text message to the phone number you applied with.

For all who were shorlisted, ensure you read this here,
It is the Format of NLNG Scholarship aptitude test
Note is not the headin but withing the comment you will the format which will be the greatest information you would hve gotten for this NLNG Scholarship aptitude test on 10th...
https://www.nairaland.com/1247878/nigerian-university-scholarship-past-questions#17233959
Remain in-charge
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Excelgalaxy(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Please ensure you include your Local Govt of Origin Identification, it might be required, Last year, they asked for it
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by uceee(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2013
@excelgalaxy, thanks for all the info.

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Excelgalaxy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
uceee: @excelgalaxy, thanks for all the info.
@ Uceee, you are very much welcome.
For all those who just received the ebook and those who are yet to make their payment, I promise to provide you with a current affairs ebook tomorrow, so you can check your email again for it.
I wish you all outstanding success as you prepare.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by michealade(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wah about dose dat didn't get sms?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Excelgalaxy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
michealade: Wah about dose dat didn't get sms?
Those who didnt get get sms should continue checking their mail because last year some people we registered did not get sms but when they checked their mail, they got the invitation. So if you get sms, you can still remain positive and when you dont see it till exam day, you wait for shell, MTN, Exxon Mobil etc who are yet to release their application form.
To remain informed on the scholarships, Join our large facebook community, search for it on your facebook search bar,,, Nigerian University scholarships

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Elkhanemi93(f): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
I receive an sms inviting me for the exams but no mail upto now

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by ajahexcel(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Elkhanemi93: I receive an sms inviting me for the exams but no mail up to now
If you have received your message, kindly go to a cyber cafe and print your photo card, we also advice that you photocopies of all the documents you will be going with.

The Past Questions and Answers are Still available with Excel, so try and call So you can start practicing on time... Many of your colleagues are already on it. Call Excel on 08069320074
The Ebook has three files, The main book, the logical reasoning and the current affair, download each of them and save so you can practice well
Less I forget I have an article titled [b]"7 Secrets of Winning NLNG, MTN, Shell, Addax and PTDF scholarships". [/b]I am certain you will like to read it here and know the secrets that only a few have used to win any scholarship the enter for.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by ShehuAba(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
@excel my questions on the exam day proper are:
1. We were asked to come with writing materials, can we go with a calculator too?
2. We were asked to come with the original uploaded documents, Will they just check it and return it to us or are we expected to leave the documents with them?
3. Any other general info as regards the exam day proper, you can share it here with us.
Thanks 4 ur prompt responses
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by ajahexcel(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
ShehuAba: @excel my questions on the exam day proper are:
1. We were asked to come with writing materials, can we go with a calculator too?
2. We were asked to come with the original uploaded documents, Will they just check it and return it to us or are we expected to leave the documents with them?
3. Any other general info as regards the exam day proper, you can share it here with us.
Thanks 4 ur prompt responses

Answers here please
1. Calculators are not allowed, but you can put one in you bag in case of necessity
2. Your original documents will be checked at the entrance to the exam hall; after which the documents will be returned to you.
3. The info you all need is intensive preparatory guide, for all those who have got the past questions, We advice that you study the Logical Reasoning section very well as about 15 questions out of 40 in section 2 will come from there, some of them will require that draw a map, boxes or table to be able to answer them, note that there is always a fixed a number when the logical question conditions are given in the box, Frankly, this part is the toughest of the exam, you might end up answering 5 out of 15 in this section so I strictly advice that you dont begine with this Logical reasoning when you are given section two. But i am certain that anyone who practices with the Our NLNG Past Questions and Answers will find it easier because you will find the approach faster while others are trying to understand what the whole thing is all about.... Get the Past questions and Answers and Start Practicing with a phone call now to EXCEL on 08069320074 Now.
Another advice is that you should ensure you reach the exam venue on time, for all those writing in Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST, please ensure you leave for PortHarcourt on as PH traffic is not always friend.
I am certain you have read my writup on the format of NLNG scholarship , To follows more on this scholarship, visit our Facebook page, search for Nigerian University Scholarships and Like our page.

To everyone writing I wish you success, MTN Foundation Scholarship money was of great help to the achievement of my academic dream... Each new session MTN paid N200,000 into my account. you can benefit from this as well. Just make sure you keep applying and God will see you through as He did for me with Two Multinational companies catering for education
God Bless you all and Grant you your heart desires in this exam ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by uceee(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
@excel, can we use our waec print out or school statement of result in place of "original WAEC result"?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by ajahexcel(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
uceee: @excel, can we use our waec print out or school statement of result in place of "original WAEC result"?
Your application was done with the online print out right, when going for the exam go with but make it presentable. you main ticket to the exam hall is your photo card,

For Friends yet to get the Past Questions and Answers, still call and get yours, The bank wont be operational tomorrow being Thursday 8th August. The only option of payment for the past questions will be the Recharge Voucher method. If you need the NLNG Scholarship past questions and answers call EXCEL on 08069320074 now and start practicing withing 10 minutes of your payment
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by ajahexcel(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2013
The Exam is two days from now... hope you guyz are preparing.... Remember the advice on the email I sent with your past questions, Don't start section 2 of the exam with Logical Reasoning as it will consume a lot of your time. scamp for easy easy questions to answer and return to logical reasoning....
Remember the instruction...."BE FAST BUT DO NOT SACRIFICE ACCURACY"... Remember as it is difficult to you so is difficult to the next guy, ensure you win...... God bless

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by ajahexcel(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2013
Do you need first hand information on Nigerian University Scholarships, Then LIKE our page here on Facebook, and when you join, dont fail to invite all your Facebook friends.
http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=143486745806877&refid=48&ref=stream
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by ajahexcel(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Excelgalaxy:

The Scholarship aptitude test questions are not based on school courses.
Verbal aptitude (including analogy)
Quantitative Reasoning
Simple Arithmetic
About 4 current affair questions
Logical Reasoning which has about 30 questions

you can see a picture of the logical reasoning question here
Question 16-19

An office director is selecting employees to attend two different combinations of meetings at a conference, meeting package A and Meeting Package B. each meeting package must have four members, selected from a group of five accountants. Ed. Frank Gina, Holly, and Lisa, and five managers, Lisa, Marvin, Nancy, Oliver, and Paula, in selecting meeting Package members, the director must follow these guideline.

Each meeting package must have exactly four employees.

No employee must be chosen for both meeting packages at the same time managers than accounts. Meeting package B may not have more accountants than mangers.

Ed and Lisa may not be chosen for the same meeting package.

If Gina is chosen for meeting package A; then Holly must be chosen for meeting package A. if holly is chosen for meeting package B, then Gina must is chosen for meeting package B. if Paula is chosen for either meeting package, then Lisa may notion chosen for either meting package.

Which of the following could be a complete and accurate list of the employees chosen for the two meeting packages?

Meeting Meeting

Package A Package B

(a) Ed. Lisa, Nancy Frank, Holly

Oliver Gina, Paula

(b) Ed. Holly, Lisa, Gina

(c) Gina, Marvin Lisa, Lisa

Oliver, Frank Nancy, Holly

(d)Frank, Lisa Ed, Gina

(e) Lisa, Frank Ed, Marvin

Nancy, Oliver Gina, Holly

If holly is chosen for meeting package B. which of the following must be true?

(a) Lisa must be chosen for meeting package B

(b) Lisa and Marvin must both be chosen for meeting package B

(c) Paula may not be chosen for meeting package a

(d)Ed may not be chosen for meeting package B

(e) Lisa may not be chosen for meeting package A

If Ed is not chosen for either meeting package.

Then which of the following MUST be chosen?

Lisa
Holly

III. Frank

IV. Nancy

(a) I and II

(b) I and iii

(c) I, II AND IV

(d)II, III, AND IV

(e) I, II, III, AND IV

Who may NOT be chosen for the meeting package

B together with Holly?

(a) Gina and Nancy

(b) Marvin and Oliver

(c) Ed and Paula

(d)Paula and Lisa

(e) Lisa and Lisa
The Exam just finished, Candidates did you see Logical reasoning Like the one in the Past Questions you bought,
Did my guideline work?
can you post any questions you can remember here now.... to help others.
Share your experience
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by marcangelo(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2013
Helo excel, while surfing d net lookin 4 vital info on mobil 2013 scholarship exam comin up nxt week, i came across dis tread... U rily did a nice job wit ur earlier posts and replies..so suprised dose ppl dat wrote d exam didnt com bck to giv feedback here..
anyways well done..
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by uceee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
marcangelo: Helo excel, while surfing d net lookin 4 vital info on mobil 2013 scholarship exam comin up nxt week, i came across dis tread... U rily did a nice job wit ur earlier posts and replies..so suprised dose ppl dat wrote d exam didnt com bck to giv feedback here..
anyways well done..
Mobil? Next week? Who sent you the email? Check the address of the sender
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by marcangelo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
uceee: Mobil? Next week? Who sent you the email? Check the address of the sender
in dia site, dey put 7th september, chck dia website
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here by Jumilk(f): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ ajahexcel, fnkz so much, ur previous posts really helped a lot. Saw so many finz lyk dat in d logical aspect of d exam.
Pls, I wanna ask, whn is the result likely 2 b released? Fnkz

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apply For GE Nigeria Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) 2018 / world shortest man - picture / ...if Peter's Father Is John's Father Only Son..who Is Peter To John ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.