Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,759 members, 7,865,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? (4102 Views)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by MrsChima(f): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
It's interesting to see feminism discussed on this thread where it's apparent some men have difficulty finding and keeping a woman.

Of course dishonest men will blame Feminism for their lackluster personality and inability to magnetize a decent chick.

You are what you attracts.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
^^ indeed they keep attracting those types.
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by MrsChima(f): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper: ^^ indeed they keep attracting those types.

Yes mam!!

They keep meeting all these "bad" American women and cry on NL. Something is wrong with that picture!

I am thankful that I attract decent guys foreign or American offline! Let me call my male friends and tell them I think they rocks! grin

Psst...I have a single African male friend living in NY. He is nice and has his papers. You know anyone? He is a great friend!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Godson201333(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
@OP

Do you have money?
Good job?
Che you get paper?

Cos akata don wise up oo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by MrsChima(f): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Godson201333: @OP

Do you have money?
Good job?
Che you get paper?

Cos akata don wise up oo

He didn't attract the dumb ones. grin
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
I don't tink there re specific ways or places 2 get a nice lady, those one u see in d church on a Sunday morning re still dsame as d ones u will lata see at night in d club.

Guy just cut down ur taste a little bit , becos no where on planet earth u can get a perfect lady, remeba d imperfections of human nature
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by kliq(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
shocked
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by kitlady02(f): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
@op, "you are what you attract"

you shouldn't settle, you should just use you list to work on yourself.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dear poster i volunteer myself for you all u need to need is to just come 2 nigeria and ask 4 my hand in marriage.ℓoℓ
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
marriage still dey hungry you as you dey america better adopt pikin or become a single father if america woman divorce she go take everything o
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
tensazangetsu: marriage still dey hungry you as you dey america better adopt pikin or become a single father if america woman divorce she go take everything o

Not everybody is so cold.
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Skinni10ne: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
kitlady02: @op, "you are what you attract"

^ I def. agree with this.
Where do you hang out? Do you hang out at the mall, the club, regular spots mainstream ppl go to? OR Do you go to libraries, business conventions? do you volunteer with a non profit organization, charity org? are u involved in art, science or book projects or clubs? Only dedicated ppl go to these things and ull be able to meet nice women from any race at these spots smiley
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Skinni10ne:
Where do you hang out? Do you hang out at the mall, the club, regular spots mainstream ppl go to? OR Do you go to libraries, business conventions? do you volunteer with a non profit organization, charity org? are u involved in art, science or book projects or clubs? Only dedicated ppl go to these things and ull be able to meet nice women from any race at these spots smiley

Hey, that's my stuff you rewrote! I'm crying now! Somebody console me!!! cry
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Skinni10ne: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lol! I'm sorry! But now he knows where to look smiley
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Skinni10ne: Lol! I'm sorry! But now he knows where to look smiley
That's enough consolation for me. Cheers.
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by lyfe(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
Same thing here in Canada. The situation is becoming hopeless, even the so called Nigerian girls want something more and not people like you. God will help you, you will find one and you will see what I'm talking about.

Nothing, I repeat nothing, like perfect lady. That fine chic you think is all that will either snore like a moving light-train or have halitosis or be dirty or have epilepsy in her gene or something that will scare you out of relationship if you eventually find one.

learn to cut your expectations; look beyond the superficial things. that's what I'm training my brain to do right now.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by 50calibre(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yes mam!!

They keep meeting all these "bad" American women and cry on NL. Something is wrong with that picture!

I am thankful that I attract decent guys foreign or American offline! Let me call my male friends and tell them I think they rocks! grin

Psst...I have a single African male friend living in NY. He is nice and has his papers. You know anyone? He is a great friend!

Bleating sheep! Always making empty boasts. Lmfao

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by confirmed25: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
I suppose you guys need more information to be able to meaningfully help here. I attend a local church here and I have even attended multiple churches too. I feel like a church prostitute now.haha. Remember that naija song onwa december. But the fact is that that has dawned on me is that the decent shapely pretty ones in my age category in the church are all married. The others are obese and overweight and are baby mamas. For the baby mamas they are mostly african-amaerican. At some point I stopped going to church because it seemed like that's where overweight and non pretty ladies come to get comfort.

I work and like I said the oyibo at my work dont really catch my fancy as they are ridiculous skinny. The ok ones already taken.

Those of you saying that I attract only girls like me are totally not living in AMerica and don't understand what I am facing. I am not a drug addict, weed and tobacco smoker or not cute. So don't say what you don't know. There is a definite lack of decent, non drama, non baby mama, non obese, beautiful girls that can be wife material for the young upwardly cute black man. The beautiful girls wanna hang out with the crazy dudes that impregnate them and dump them. Why should I take left over? Many of them prefer to be club addicts and chain smokers of weed and tobacco and other kind of narcotics. And they don't really have any plan for their lives except for what their nice booty and breast can give to them.

Anyways I rest my case. I am going to Nigeria to get a wife. In fact I will put some attention on the girl here that already signified interest. I hope she got her thing together and not like the ones I am complaining about. TO my brothers in canada, nyc and other cities in the US, if you happen to overcome this issue before I do, please endeavor to share.Peace.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by confirmed25: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
lyfe: Same thing here in Canada. The situation is becoming hopeless, even the so called Nigerian girls want something more and not people like you. God will help you, you will find one and you will see what I'm talking about.

Nothing, I repeat nothing, like perfect lady. That fine chic you think is all that will either snore like a moving light-train or have halitosis or be dirty or have epilepsy in her gene or something that will scare you out of relationship if you eventually find one.

learn to cut your expectations; look beyond the superficial things. that's what I'm training my brain to do right now.

mr lyfe I see your profile that there is some gf in your life and there is another one on the bus you are considering. I know beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder but are these girls in the category of girls I painted. They might be decent but have those other flaws I mentioned.haha
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by confirmed25: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Skinni10ne:

You are wrong sister
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Skinni10ne: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
^ In what way? I do live in the west. What are your usual hangout spots apart from the church? What are your interests?
I personally do not think its hard to find single, pretty, moderate sized women of any race around these parts.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by deeobserver209(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
confirmed25: I suppose you guys need more information to be able to meaningfully help here. I attend a local church here and I have even attended multiple churches too. I feel like a church prostitute now.haha. Remember that naija song onwa december. But the fact is that that has dawned on me is that the decent shapely pretty ones in my age category in the church are all married. The others are obese and overweight and are baby mamas. For the baby mamas they are mostly african-amaerican. At some point I stopped going to church because it seemed like that's where overweight and non pretty ladies come to get comfort.

I work and like I said the oyibo at my work dont really catch my fancy as they are ridiculous skinny. The ok ones already taken.

Those of you saying that I attract only girls like me are totally not living in AMerica and don't understand what I am facing. I am not a drug addict, weed and tobacco smoker or not cute. So don't say what you don't know. There is a definite lack of decent, non drama, non baby mama, non obese, beautiful girls that can be wife material for the young upwardly cute black man. The beautiful girls wanna hang out with the crazy dudes that impregnate them and dump them. Why should I take left over? Many of them prefer to be club addicts and chain smokers of weed and tobacco and other kind of narcotics. And they don't really have any plan for their lives except for what their nice booty and breast can give to them.

Anyways I rest my case. I am going to Nigeria to get a wife. In fact I will put some attention on the girl here that already signified interest. I hope she got her thing together and not like the ones I am complaining about. TO my brothers in canada, nyc and other cities in the US, if you happen to overcome this issue before I do, please endeavor to share.Peace.

Completely agree with you. Wish you all the best.
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by confirmed25: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
kitlady02: @op, "you are what you attract"

Fro your profile you are in Nigeria. So I didnt ask for your opinion. You know nothing about this issue as you are not an upwardly mobile Nigerian young man whom i seek their advice.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Allohrandy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
confirmed25: I suppose you guys need more information to be able to meaningfully help here. I attend a local church here and I have even attended multiple churches too. I feel like a church prostitute now.haha. Remember that naija song onwa december. But the fact is that that has dawned on me is that the decent shapely pretty ones in my age category in the church are all married. The others are obese and overweight and are baby mamas. For the baby mamas they are mostly african-amaerican. At some point I stopped going to church because it seemed like that's where overweight and non pretty ladies come to get comfort.

Don't make the mistake of marrying a baby mama or a single mom. most of those African American single mom are very rude. I wouldn't advice anybody to marry a woman who is so foolish that she can not keep her leg close.
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Truckpusher(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
It's interesting to see feminism discussed on this thread where it's apparent some men have difficulty finding and keeping a woman.

Of course dishonest men will blame Feminism for their lackluster personality and inability to magnetize a decent chick.

You are what you attracts.
I know that you're going to be right here ,always being your trashy self angry
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Truckpusher: Hey you there,albino....just sharrap and go take your med angry

grin grin please dont break my ribs today.
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by lyfe(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
confirmed25:

mr lyfe I see your profile that there is some gf in your life and there is another one on the bus you are considering. I know beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder but are these girls in the category of girls I painted. They might be decent but have those other flaws I mentioned.haha

I know bro, I am also at that stage to get serious. We all want that beautiful, smart, amiable lady as a partner. But this type seems to be a scare commodity here. I have since lowered my standards to compromise on the physical looks and concentrate more on personality.

I have been eyed many times and made passes at, but no one fine chic(my taste) has ever looked my side except old women already knocking menopausal door.

I hope things will work out fine for you sha, Going to Nigeria to get bride is costly and time consuming considering paperworks and filings and there's no guarantee that the Naija chic won't turn out to be "Mzdopeswaggzchic" when she steps her feet on Obamaland.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Allohrandy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Now you are hurt and want vengeance against every "akata" that looks like her! She betrayed you with an American man and now the survey made sense to you huh! Do you own anything that went wrong in your American relationship? Be honest.

There are alot of foreign women who have created bashing threads about how Nigerian men have scammed, used, cheated, hurt, lied, abandoned, and betrayed them. They swore never to date another Nigerian and found bogus surveys to justified generalization.

Sounds familiar huh.
you sound like a feminist. I didn't say all African American women are bad. I know quite a few that are very good and I also know some African Americans women that are happily married to Nigerians for over 10 years. but the fact remains that over 70 percent of black mother in America are unmarried and are baby mama. most are ghetto, rude, loud and behave like hood rat ( they sleep around with different men). this is site to verify my 'bogus' survey... http://www.eurweb.com/2010/11/data-shows-72-percent-of-black-babies-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Good night all, tomorrow is another day.
Re: How Can I Find A Decent Girlfriend/Wife in the US? by MrsChima(f): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Allohrandy: you sound like a feminist. I didn't say all African American women are bad. I know quite a few that are very good and I also know some African Americans women that are happily married to Nigerians for over 10 years. but the fact remains that over 70 percent of black mother in America are unmarried and are baby mama. most are ghetto, rude, loud and behave like hood rat ( they sleep around with different men). this is site to verify my 'bogus' survey... http://www.eurweb.com/2010/11/data-shows-72-percent-of-black-babies-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

I can find many bogus surveys about Nigeria and Nigerian men as well.

Do you really want to go there with me? I suggest you save your energy...it won't be pretty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Guys, What Does This Mean? / Picture Of The Girl I ..... Yesterday Night / When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.