Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. (39918 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
That moment when you ask your babe to follow you to a decent mama put around the corner to have a delicious meal with choice meat,freshly pounded yam and choice soup but insists both of you look for an eatery where you will spend more on same meal then 2 things must be involved...

1.Your babe is either a stubborn foreigner
2.Or a fake

Don't bother to take her serious because she is not prudent.

This is just an innocuous comical caption and illustration to draw your attention but the message is that a good wife must be very prudent and always willing to take the more prudent quality option when it comes to managing her finances or that of her hubby.

While some ladies who were born into great wealth may be used to high class life style,some ladies are so fake that they always want to show off by always wanting to be extravagant in spending and forgetting their humble background..

This may come in the case of choosing a location to stay where we have some ladies asking the man to rent a place that is obviously more costly when you can get same quality apartment in a cheaper and equally good location or it could be in the case of choosing a school for the children and she may suggest a school of exorbitant tuition fee when there are cheaper options with same or even better quality system.

In any situation where prudence is expected.Every reasonable lady irrespective of your rich or poor background,must always help her man to minimize cost without necessarily settling for a lower quality option and let the man be the one who "persistently" insists he wants a more expensive option and not the lady.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by dollyjoy(f): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehe.

If your babe insist,ask her how much she is willing to add to what you have...cheesycheesycheesy

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by fulfillbill(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Either way dump her!!

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
I stopped eating out a long time ago. Even my neighbours know that. tongue

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Do you agree with me lalasticlala?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
fulfillbill:
Either way dump her!!

You must be very mean grin

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by obiorathesubtle: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
And she's not a wife material too

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by sinaj(f): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
To take a girl out is not by force ! If you know you are not ready to spend, don't bother to take her out..

I don't know why you guys will be whining on the fact that girls like money..

Do you expect her to order for Gala and LA casera in an eatry

#Although make I no lie, some girls are chronic gold diggers

But cut them some slack Abeg..

No Finance, no romance

Op. Most of your posts seem to antagonize women..

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by JanuaryTempest(f): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Or maybe it could be that they're afraid to catch salmonella

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
broke niggas don't have the right to date...face your studies boy, & focus on building your wealth first..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by ivyT(f): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2016

*freestyling 4 2day*
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Or maybe it could be that they're afraid to catch salmonella

You never enter decent mama put before?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by tpiar: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
op, you are here with the whine of the day.

Quick lesson: always date within your class so we can be spared your complaints which really interest no one anyway.

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
broke niggas don't have the right to date....face your studies boy, & focus on building your wealth...

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wailings of a broke ass Nigga
Who still depends on his mother
For some green paper

Leave dating to the Rich\
there are plenty of fishes in the sea

Find your caliber
Cus you cant handle my bARS undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Poseidon000: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
[size=13pt]
I call the shot not her. If she isn't comfortable with what i offered. I will gladly give her TP to fvck off my presence for good.

Only guyz with inferiority complex issues, go overboard in bide to please a woman for some sort of sexual and egositical validation.
[/size]

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:
broke niggas don't have the right to date...face your studies boy, & focus on building your wealth first..

LOL! Dem don come.

What correlation does going to mama put has to do with being broke? People like you can show off.

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Dongorgon5(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:
broke niggas don't have the right to date....face your studies boy, & focus on building your wealth...
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by fulfillbill(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

You must be very mean grin

no am not... But what do you do to a lady who wants to ruin your finance
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
I call the shot not her. If she isn't comfortable with I have to offer. I will gladly give her TP to fvck off my presence for good.

Only guyz with inferiority complex issues, go overboard in the bide to please a woman for some sort of sexual and egositical validation.
[/size]

LOBATAN! Ogidan

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
tpiar:
op, you are here with the whine of the day.

Quick lesson: always date within your class so we can be spared your complaints which really interest no one anyway.
exactly.
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Dongorgon5(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:
It's funny how you lots come here to type broke niggas as if you're the rich type.
You don't even av upto 5m for acct

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by JanuaryTempest(f): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

You never enter decent mama put before?

No, I'd rather go eat in places where they get monthly health inspections or wait until I get home to prepare my own meals.

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by tpiar: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! Dem don come.

What has been broke got to do with the case on ground? People like you can show off.

isnt it better you stick with your type so you can spare us this endless rigmarole of whining your girlfriend did this or your girlfriend did that.

Do I log on nairaland to read about your lack of self esteem?

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
I prefer neither.
I dont like eating outside.

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by fulfillbill(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Does it stop parasitic ladies trying to infest your wealth

Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Laveda(f): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:
LOL..Micheal this makes sense?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
tpiar:

isnt it better you stick with your type so you can spare us this endless rigmarole of whining your girlfriend did this or your girlfriend did that.
Do I log on nairaland to read about your lack of self esteem?

Toddlers everywhere..

What has this got to do with a girlfriend?

News flash boy,this is not about me but just writing creatively so face the topic or don't comment ok!
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by octopusfreaky(f): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecidedmama put is very unhygienic,, why not buy the ingredients and cook it,,i really miss my ex..
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by tpiar: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Toks2008:

I am a Toddler..

What has this got to do with a girlfriend?

News flash boy,this is not about me but just writing creatively so face the topic or don't comment ok!

whatever!

just take a break from your constant whining, that's all!

How would a full fledged adult open this as a topic?
Re: When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. by Toks2008(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
quiinnBee:
what if she wants to pay for it herself?

Then that is even a good evidence that she is wasteful.

Remember i wrote decent mama put and not one dirty looking place and what makes the over hyped eateries more hygienic? the fanciful environment or what?

Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship?