Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria (2744 Views)

Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / We Want Reconciliation With The Presidency - Kwankwaso / Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by Dhortunn(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
ITbomb: As long as the phone I'm using to type this is Made in China and the road I drived to church was constructed by CCECC and now they are buying our oil , why on earth do we even need USA, and see the insult of saying they are going to invite our president to meet with theirs in their country.
Only poor and weak countries need US for aids and defense, our House of Rep member salary can pay Obama's salary for 3 months

House of rep, u say?? That supposed salary is salary for about 50people on normal and ethical grounds save for bastardly and ineconomical practises!
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Freeanijoo: I am still trying to figure out how GEJ is a ratardino.

I am still looking for genuine reasons (not political reasons) to justify why some people call him 'retardeen'. GEJ has displayed the brutality OBJ is known for, but in a humble way smiley That's GEJ standing up to America stylishly, yet they call him retardeen.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by Horus(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by HezronLorraine(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
LastApostle: Someone should please tell this red Indians we are with China now. We don't double date.
u ever heard of non-alignment.I don't think Nigeria has signed out of that principle yet.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by Freeanijoo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
tokunboh:

I am still looking for genuine reasons (not political reasons) to justify why some people call him 'retardeen'. GEJ has displayed the brutality OBJ is known for, but in a humble way smiley That's GEJ standing up to America stylishly, yet they call him retardeen.
I believe they are out there gnashing there teeth because he has proved them wrong once again.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by solomon111(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by HezronLorraine(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Billyonaire: USA has 300 million people and consume 60% of our oil.
China has 1 billion 300 million people and will consume 90% of our oil if we let them.

China gives loan and develops infrastructure with it and takes paltry 3%.

we are not a warring country and we have peace loving neighouring countries so we dont need America's defense system and ally.

So, tell me why we need America ?
you need China for the economy.you need US to keep a positive power-image.
The US is too influencial in Nigeria's quest to become a worldpower.
On the international desk,US calls more shots than China.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by solomon111(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you need China for the economy.you need US to keep a positive power-image.

If USA and Britain decide to ignore us, we must seek other alliances. We rule Africa! We do not necessarily need USA to grow at this stage, as far as China and Russia are ready to sign productive treaties. Britain has never proven to be a good alliance, they always betray their alliances, unlike Russia, who remains strong force behind Syria now, we have a sovereign alternative alliance, she is called China. America knows that the rise of China provides us alternative now they seek to make peace.

GEJ must ignore the manipulations of Pentagon, the spying of NSA and their maneuvering of Washington and raise this great Nigeria to her prideful place in the comity of Nations.

GEJ - Best Nigerian President since 1914.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by Symphony007: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Somebody should tell mr president that an obama visit will not put food on the table for millions of nigerians, it will not give jobs to the milliond of unemployed youths. We have too many problems, face them and stop chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by solomon111(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
Symphony007: Somebody should tell mr president that an obama visit will not put food on the table for millions of nigerians, it will not give jobs to the milliond of unemployed youths. We have too many problems, face them and stop chasing shadows.
shut up illiterate.
The GEJ visit to china with its accompanying results in chinese investments in critical infrastructure is nonsense?
Is it not to improve the quality of life of the Nigerian people?
Ode.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by akpomeme(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Horus:
grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you need China for the economy.you need US to keep a positive power-image.

... and what shot is that that America calls that we need?

We Don't Need Americans! (WDNA)
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by backtosender: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2013

all the way till 2027

u agree click like button
na which party can over take us not in next 20 yrs

nzogbu nzogbu enyi mba enyi.....

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by backtosender: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
Goddex: Obama will visit Nigeria in 2014 or early part of 2015. He has not also visited Kenya. He only visited Israel for the first time as President this year. A whole Israel.
may be he prefer to visit Eastern country than nigeria
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by HezronLorraine(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Billyonaire:

If USA and Britain decide to ignore us, we must seek other alliances. We rule Africa! We do not necessarily need USA to grow at this stage, as far as China and Russia are ready to sign productive treaties. Britain has never proven to be a good alliance, they always betray their alliances, unlike Russia, who remains strong force behind Syria now, we have a sovereign alternative alliance, she is called China. America knows that the rise of China provides us alternative now they seek to make peace.

GEJ must ignore the manipulations of Pentagon, the spying of NSA and their maneuvering of Washington and raise this great Nigeria to her prideful place in the comity of Nations.

GEJ - Best Nigerian President since 1914.
I agree with all of the above.if we still play it back and forth.the three countries we've mentioned(China,Russia,britain) are only still capable of challenging the US.neither of the three can single-handedly take out the position of the US on matters of global relevancy.
Of course,US has always had its flaws.it still needs to remain a Strategic Partner to Nigeria.partner only in policy,and political power.I'm not projecting an image where Nigeria should remain a pawn to the US,I believe we should stand against the exploitations and manipulations of the US.
Why not we(Nigeria) stand with the strong and weaklings alike.our alliance with the US shouldn't be shaken cause of the things the other world powers can offer us.
You mentioned,US betrays,well even our new romance with China and Russia,how sure are we that they won't fail us in times to come.

In all,I'd rather Nigeria still partners the US in the same way it will with China.we shouldn't rush for the Diamond in China and forget the gold in US.

My 2kobo.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by Symphony007: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
solomon111: shut up illiterate.
The GEJ visit to china with its accompanying results in chinese investments in critical infrastructure is nonsense?
Is it not to improve the quality of life of the Nigerian people?
Ode.
what is wrong with you? Whhere did you see any reference to the chinese state visit on the post you quoted above? I said chasing an obama visit has no impact on the nigerian people. You just keep brandishing idiocy.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by Amanwulu1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
Symphony007: so you regard this as "wisdom" what will a u.s presidential visit do to improve nigeria? During obasnajo's government. Pres. Clinton, pres, bush,tony blair, queen elizabeth ii, prince charles all visited nigeria, how has that helped us so far as a nation. Mr president should divert his so called "wisdom" to more areas that will really affect nigerians.
bt ppl can b brainless, so u thk gej visit to china is jst to lure obama to visit. Tho I dont fancy obama's visit bt u're wrong.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by Symphony007: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Amanwulu1: bt ppl can b brainless, so u thk gej visit to china is jst to lure obama to visit. Tho I dont fancy obama's visit bt u're wrong.
your comment is so confusing and outlying on so many levels. Pleasw clearify!!
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by unicon25: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Obama the father of de world
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by akpomeme(m): 3:28am On Aug 05, 2013
unicon25: Obama the father of de world
You papa ma em e bi. Abeg make una shift.
Re: Jonathan’s Visit To China Jolts Obama To Seek Reconciliation With Nigeria by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 05, 2013
unicon25: Obama the father of de world

yeye pple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire At Presidential Villa As Dr. Sule Lamido Stormed The Villa Today / Unveiling Governor Ayo Fayose’s 5 Children / Twitter Animation On Abacha And The Money He Embezzled While In Power (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.