Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,546 members, 7,861,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Forget Not All His Benefits Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget Not All His Benefits Part 2 (541 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget Not All His Benefits Part 2 by charisville: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bless the Lord, O my soul. And forget not all His benefits Psalm 103:2 NKJV

Charis Ville Capsule

The first benefit outlined in our focal scripture is that the Lord forgives all our sins and heals all our diseases. Many believers think that when they are sick, they are being punished for their sins or disobedience to God. They meditate on books like Deuteronomy 28, where it states that if you don't obey the statutes of the Lord, you will be cursed and inflicted with diseases.

Beloved, many new testament believers live life with the old testament mentality. They handle the new life, with old title deeds. Jesus' finished work purchased for us, a new title deed and we need to know all that we are entitled to.

Firstly, we are forgiven of all our sins and have the full assurance that all our sins; past, present and future, are forgiven. And we were already healed from all diseases. Isaiah 53:5, "He (Jesus) was wounded for our sins, he was bruised for our iniquities: the punishment of our peace was on him; and by His stripes we are healed". So you have to realise that your sins were not swept under the carpet or just pardoned, without anyone bearing the punishment.

This is the good news; Jesus bore all your sins, guilt and punishment on Himself, thus granting you the benefit of walking confidently in divine health. One of the primary causes of diseases is guilt and condemnation. When you are aware that Jesus has taken them away, it gives you the ability to live a stress-free life, walking in God's divine health. Forget not the benefit of forgiveness (of all your sins) and the healing of all your illnesses.
*To be continued*

Prayer: I remember Your grace Father. Thank You for the forgiveness You gave to me. Now I move stress free. In Jesus' name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Thread Derailer's... / Describe The Last Time You Saw A Loved One / Great Tips For The Awesome First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.