Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Disney Star Raven-symonè Sorta Comes Out Of The Closet Via Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disney Star Raven-symonè Sorta Comes Out Of The Closet Via Twitter (2661 Views)

Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disney Star Raven-symonè Sorta Comes Out Of The Closet Via Twitter by popsy007(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Former Cosby Show child actress and Disney star Raven Symone has sort of come out as a lesbian via Twitter. For years there have been rumours about Raven's sexuality, (many believed she was a closeted lesbian) and Raven appears to have finally put those rumours to rest.

Yesterday after Rhode Island legalized same sex marriage, Raven Tweeted that now she can get married.

And in case some people didn't get it, Raven re-Tweeted a follower who said she was definitely out of the closet. Continue...

She later released a statement saying
“I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage,” she continues. “I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to.”
Raven's rumoured girlfriend is former America's Next Top Model contestant, AzMarie Livingston..

Re: Disney Star Raven-symonè Sorta Comes Out Of The Closet Via Twitter by NNMUU(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
That's so Raven
Re: Disney Star Raven-symonè Sorta Comes Out Of The Closet Via Twitter by HezronLorraine(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
After watching "the bridemaids",I confirmed my suspicion.
Of course what else do u guys expect me to say,take the words out of my handsgrin
"Congratulations.wish u joy and happiness".
Re: Disney Star Raven-symonè Sorta Comes Out Of The Closet Via Twitter by Fkforyou(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Her choice anyway...although I think she is beautiful,guys don lose one more.....how pathetic.
Re: Disney Star Raven-symonè Sorta Comes Out Of The Closet Via Twitter by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Like we didn't know already, wish her the best smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Wedding Picture.....[aren't WE LOVELY?] / 175 Secrets Men Keep From Women / How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.