Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Is It Right To Take Your Girl To Strip Clubs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Take Your Girl To Strip Clubs? (528 Views)

Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Take Your Girl To Strip Clubs? by mediachirps(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
most of his clients normally book appointment with him at the strip club, and his girl is doubtful of his appointments at the strip clubs, last night she insisted going with him, the experience wasn't funny cause she has to see her fellow girls/ladies fully naked dancing, really it was an ugly experience taking a woman you cherished to a strip club, to me it shows you don't value her, cause you're indirectly telling her that what she has in the there is what other girls play around with.

(1) (Reply)

Prerequisite Questions Before Marriage. / I Need God Humble & Fearing Girl In Lagos / Important Lessons On Life, Love And How To Wear Skinny Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.