Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Prerequisite Questions Before Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prerequisite Questions Before Marriage. (527 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prerequisite Questions Before Marriage. by oyetimein(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
1. Why should, or are we getting married?
2. What are your opinion or view on maintaining a healthy and Godly marriage life?
3. what are to be the building blocks of having a succesful family apart from love?
4. With what attains in the world today, how should a family have and train their children?
5. Would you like your children to be like you and in one sentence why or not?
6. How would you like to train them?   6a. my or our female child, how do you intend to train her?

6b. My or our male child, how do you intend to train him?

From the questions above it is my view point and with what attains in the world today, that youth and couples in relationship and are looking forward to getting married someday or soon should consider to ask each other - from which i am sure the answers as shocking as they would be, would help couple or aspiring life time partners to set their priorities right. Infact as a lady, it would help you to know if your man truely wants you for keeps or fling. These applies to the men also, it would help you to know the quality of lady you have being going out with. Set your priorities right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need God Humble & Fearing Girl In Lagos / 3 Prayers For You This Week / Morning Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.