Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389879 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2014
manya:
AGAIN, some awardees in youwin 2 and 3 were invited for an exhibition to showcase their products in the banquent hall, vill at an event during which Mr President will launch MSE venture capital fund on 17 this month.
Is it the same as d presidential dinner for Youwin 3 awardees?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2014
Don't think any Youwin 3 awardee was invited, I have not seen any Youwin 3 awardee who got the invitation. Its mostly Youwin 2 and some Youwin 1 that got the Invite.

Any Youwin 3 awardee who got the invite should come here and disprove us and also paste the details for us to see.

Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by manya(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2014
I don't know anything about the fund. i will let you know whenever i here something on it.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by donnaheff: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Is there any supplier of ffb around CR
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
@manya, what account opening documents were requested from u at Zenith bank Bauchi branch?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2014
blink182:
Lol

I lol it again! Business indeed!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2014
DonEwexco:
is this Youwin still on going? because I have business ideal at hand

Like seriously? grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
After the account opening, what is the next step? Anybody wt idea should pls answer
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pls am into bus transport.I want to meet any other awardee into transport so that we can network.pls reply.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fellow awardees, I just though of something and I will do it. Pls if u dont agree with my line of thought u dont need 2 criticize me because either u criticize me or not I will do it. Those that will agree with me and want 2 join me are welcome.___________________________
This is what I want 2 do: By Tuesday 11th Nov President GoodLuck will officially declare his intention to seek re-election. As an awardee I am going to print a big flex banner by tomorrow that will show appreciation to Mr President 4 his commitment to the empowerment of the youth through YouWiN! and I will inscribe on the banner boldly "YouWiN! Awardee say thank you for the YouWiN! Scheme" As at today I have received invitation to the declaration occasion, that means, I have been legally permitted to enter the venue.__________________
Pls those who will like to join me are welcome. Meaningful suggestions are welcome, but dont discourage me.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
bamistol:
Fellow awardees, I just though of something and I will do it. Pls if u dont agree with my line of thought u dont need 2 criticize me because either u criticize me or not I will do it. Those that will agree with me and want 2 join me are welcome.___________________________
This is what I want 2 do: By Tuesday 11th Nov President GoodLuck will officially declare his intention to seek re-election. As an awardee I am going to print a big flex banner by tomorrow that will show appreciation to Mr President 4 his commitment to the empowerment of the youth through YouWiN! and I will inscribe on the banner boldly "YouWiN! Awardee say thank you for the YouWiN! Scheme" As at today I have received invitation to the declaration occasion, that means, I have been legally permitted to enter the venue.__________________
Pls those who will like to join me are welcome. Meaningful suggestions are welcome, but dont discourage me.

Your political choice is your personal decision. No one can legally object to who you want to be your next president.

since you were not coerced to make the declaration, it's a good decision on your part. You do not seem to have any financial profit from this other than an inner desire to appreciate someone who has indirectly contributed positively to your life.

however, it should be made clear that true leadership extends grace even to opponents. We should not see youwin as an irrevocable condition for domiciling our electoral decision... If you honestly believe in GEJ, then campaign hard for him... Then make sure you vote.

My own opinion

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2014
plssss any awardee in bus trsnsport or taxi business?pls lets network.thinking of going ti cotonou soon.pls reply tru hmbspremiumbud@gmail.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2014
hmbspremiumbus@gmail.com is d correct email pls
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2014
bamistol:
I think this issue come among Youwin 1 & 2 awardees in which many awardees kick against it.
One of the reasons been that it will affect the credibility of the program and make it look political.
They later contact the YOUWIN secretariat and I think the coordinator stop them.
But since you are doing it out of inner conviction to appreciate his efforts towards job creation, you can go ahead and I wish you well.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
@bamistol, I believe your initiative is laudable however I would like to point out some issues and then you weigh your options.

1. Youwin is a Bipartisan program and was initiated by the FMF to support young people in business. In as much as it was the Jonathan Government that started it, it is a Pan Nigerian program that has rewarded youth irrespective of their political affiliations. I think it would be inappropriate for you to go to that declaration with that Message as it could dilute the image of the youwin program as a Political program.

2. Do you know that the Youwin words and Logo are brands that are copyright protected. I think you need to take permission from the Youwin secretariat in order for you to go ahead with your plan. Please refer to your Legal agreement which you signed with Youwin on proprietary use of Youwin Logo and wording.

3. It is my ultimate believe that you could contribute to the Re-election of the president in a more constructive way by registering as a voter and then campaigning for him door to door in your neigbour hood and then help convince eligible voters to vote for him and you can mention the youwin program as one of his achievements and use yourself as an example of the Good works the president has done through the Youwin Program.

God Bless you!

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Has Any one received any message from the Bank regarding the Account Opening i.e received their account Numbers.
Answers are welcome...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Adulphus:
Has Any one received any message from the Bank regarding the Account Opening i.e received their account Numbers.
Answers are welcome...

Yes.

If your bank has not given you an account number by now, YOU NEED A NEW BANK.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eazeefix: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
bamistol:
Nobody got the grant by party or political affiliations I just want us to thread carefully no one is really sure of how elections of next year would turn out to be. It is in my own humble opinion to do our campaigns in the background and rally support if we choose to vote for Mr President but politicising YouWin openly might spell doom for it. Politicians may hijack it if PDP is returned next year or APC might discard it becos it be labelled as a PDP property and that isn't the best way to repair our indefatigable minister of finance who has laboured hard to preserve the integrity of the program.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
My fellow nairalanders u are all so wonderful! I read all your comments and they are captivating and mature. In view of the well constructed intellectual comments I have received from my fellow YouWiNers on this forum I have decided to heed to your advice. Therefore, I change my mind, despite the fact that I have done the banner I wanted to use, I will keep the banner and just go there on a neutral ground. Am NOT going to display any YouWiN! banner there. Thank u all for your comments. You are ALL wonderful people. Once more let me repeat. "In view of you comments I change my plan" I will only work for GoodLuck from the background because apart from the YouWiN! issue I believe in his transformation agenda. See you guys when I am back from Abuja tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Denn:

Yes.

If your bank has not given you an account number by now, YOU NEED A NEW BANK.... Lol
Mr denn, any idea of d next step to expect after d account opening?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by vinoz: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
@Bamistol

I you deserve my most and HIGHEST respect. You are a leader for reversing you position even after stating otherwise in your post. If we all learn this habit of letting go of our ego for a common good as we see the obvious, Nigeria will be a better nation for all.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toastmagazinenigeria: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
please who else got this :

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M&E ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Invitation to Presidential Launch of the Small and Medium Enterprises Venture Capital Fund

You are hereby invited to attend the Presidential Launch of the Small and Medium and Enterprises Venture Capital Fund by President Goodluck Jonathan (GCFR) .

This event is scheduled to take place as follows:

Date: Monday November 17, 2014
Venue: Banquet Hall, State House, Abuja
Time: 2:00 p.m

All invited YouWiN! awardees are to assemble at the Millenium Park, Maitama, Abuja for transportation to the State House by 10am . Please be punctual.

Please print and bring a copy of this email along with your government issued identification document(s) for verification.

Also ensure that your wards and children are adequately attended to outside the State House during the hours of the event as wards and children will not be allowed into the State House.

Please note that all luggage, handbags, laptop bags and other large items will not be allowed into the launch venue.

You will also be required to have leave your phones behind or switch them off through the event. Kindly make your own logistics arrangements (i.e accommodation and transportation) as the YouWiN! Program will not pay and/or make any reimbursements for such costs.

This document will grant entry for you only.

Note:
Participation in YouWiN! is FREE for all components of the program, and has not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments for participation. Candidates and awardees are advised to make no payments to anybody on account of YouWiN! participation and are required to immediately contact the secretariat should anyone request payment

Yours,

YouWiN Programme.

N.B:
Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative
of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the
YouWiN Programme at any time without notice to you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
^^^^

a very few i guess...

i did not get
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Shininstar30(f): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
AFFORDABLE MTN & ETISALAT DATA SUBSCRIPTION. LIFE IS RICHER WITH B'DATA
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
toastmagazinenigeria:
please who else got this :
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M&E ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Invitation to Presidential Launch of the Small and Medium Enterprises Venture Capital Fund
You are hereby invited to attend the Presidential Launch of the Small and Medium and Enterprises Venture Capital Fund by President Goodluck Jonathan (GCFR) .
This event is scheduled to take place as follows:
Date: Monday November 17, 2014
Venue: Banquet Hall, State House, Abuja
Time: 2:00 p.m
All invited YouWiN! awardees are to assemble at the Millenium Park, Maitama, Abuja for transportation to the State House by 10am . Please be punctual.
Please print and bring a copy of this email along with your government issued identification document(s) for verification.
Also ensure that your wards and children are adequately attended to outside the State House during the hours of the event as wards and children will not be allowed into the State House.
Please note that all luggage, handbags, laptop bags and other large items will not be allowed into the launch venue.
You will also be required to have leave your phones behind or switch them off through the event. Kindly make your own logistics arrangements (i.e accommodation and transportation) as the YouWiN! Program will not pay and/or make any reimbursements for such costs.
This document will grant entry for you only.
Note:
Participation in YouWiN! is FREE for all components of the program, and has not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments for participation. Candidates and awardees are advised to make no payments to anybody on account of YouWiN! participation and are required to immediately contact the secretariat should anyone request payment
Yours,
YouWiN Programme.
N.B:
Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative
of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the
YouWiN Programme at any time without notice to you.

I just spoke with my friend and he said he didn't get the mail.

My guy na wa for you o. Na so we arrange? I come call you that day tire!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Ibrahym(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Awardees, I want to compare something on your 'Appendix 1: ....Grant Disbursement Schedule'. (That's the white sheet attached to the grant agreement).

Did any of you have Triggers included for 'Jobs created' and 'Minimum monthly turnover'?
I don't have any on mine, but I remember people I know from last year had triggers for Tranche 3 on the sheet!

No cause for alarm anyway.
Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2014
Ibrahym:

Awardees, I want to compare something on your 'Appendix 1: ....Grant Disbursement Schedule'. (That's the white sheet attached to the grant agreement).

Did any of you have Triggers included for 'Jobs created' and 'Minimum monthly turnover'?
I don't have any on mine, but I remember people I know from last year had triggers for Tranche 3 on the sheet!

No cause for alarm anyway.
Thanks

I dont have any on mine as well. I believe it is the same case with everybody. I only pray this people answer us this month. We are far behind schedule.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=bamistol post=27937336]

I dont have any on mine as well. I believe it is the same case with everybody. I only pray this people answer us this month. We are far behind schedule.

I say tell that to irrigation farmers whose season starts around the month of October!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2014
vinoz:
@Bamistol

I you deserve my most and HIGHEST respect. You are a leader for reversing you position even after stating otherwise in your post. If we all learn this habit of letting go of our ego for a common good as we see the obvious, Nigeria will be a better nation for all.

God bless Nigeria

Vinxo, thanks for your commendation. True to my promise I was at Eagle Square to project only my group which is Nation Builders (We were one of the groups in green). Those who either were at Eagle Square or who watched it live on television, you all will bear me witness that nothing like YouWiN! was displayed either inside the Eagle Square or outside. It was only Mr President himself that mention YouWiN! while recounting the achievements of his administration. When his mentioned it where I was with my group we only applauded and some of us that are awardees both from 1, 2 and 3 all raised our hands in agreement. And just for emphasis: I, other members of my group and even anyone in Eagle Square DID NOT project YouWiN! either the name or the logo during Mr President's declaration yesterday. Once more thank you all for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
So after the presidential launch of SME VCF on Monday what is next. Will there be another for Youwin Wat next after our account openings, wat about the mentors De talked about? .... . Questions I wish could be answered....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pls how many of YOUWIN 3 awardees were invited for this presidential launch?which businesses are they into?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
If we are able to answer the question,then we will be to have a clue to the criteria used in d invitation.I wish safe trip.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.