Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (391119 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Account Summary
Accounts Type Account Description Account No Currency Balance Effective Balance Statement
CURRENT ACCOUNT - BUSINESS FAVOR BLOCKS INDUSTRY (NGN) 2013362079
NGN CR   0.00  DR   4,206.81 
Statement
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 records
as of 3:15
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
OverviewAccountsTransfersBillsPayPal WalletChequesAlertsFinancial PlannerSelf ServiceHelp
Welcome to FirstBank Internet Banking, Your last login was Friday, January 02, 2015 5:42:39 PM.

Financial Overview
You have no new messages.
Account Balances
Account Name Currency Available
HEDGES FARMS NGN 70.11 , LEDGERNGN 1,011.25
Quick Transfer
Quick Bill Payment
My Spending
Date Range To

Future Transactions
Scheduled Bill Payments
You don't have any scheduled payments at this time. You can schedule a payment using the Quick Bill Payment tab on this page.
Scheduled Transfers
You don't have any scheduled transfers at this time. You can schedule a transfer using the Quick Transfer button on this page.
as at 3:25
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
The level of frustration among winners is really high, I spoke with one recently and I was really disappointed and felt sorry for her. I wonder why the black man is reluctant to do anything right. Money for this programme should be kept in a special account to ensure everything goes on schedule.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
mikeoh:

just an advice.u dont need to be frustrated all u need is prayer and i tell u it will come when u least expect.
Dont be in a hurry to spend when it finally comes cos from your response u sound being impatient

We shouldn't be in a hurry to spend the money? Please where's the money?!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
please i will still say lets keep calm,the fund will definitely come :
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
jvics:

Yes it will definitely come because the fund is crawling from the secretariat to awardees different accounts abi?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
xdream:

Yes it will definitely come because the fund is crawling from the secretariat to awardees different accounts abi?
to hasten d process lets all start calling n sending them text,but pls courtsy should be applied, i assure u, all wil b wel soon
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
jvics:
to hasten d process lets all start calling n sending them text,but pls courtsy should be applied, i assure u, all wil b wel soon

I agree with you, but I have been calling them and all their numbers have been switched off since morning.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
We're hopeful that the funds will come, but this delay is agonizing
jvics:
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Awardees in Agric got mail from youwin yesterday.3 awardees have acknowledged dat they got the mail.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
The mail contains names of their mentor and other details about the mentoring program
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
I have asked one of them to paste the mail here for other awardees to see.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by drollster(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
hmbs:
Awardees in Agric got mail from youwin yesterday.3 awardees have acknowledged dat they got the mail.

Hello. I am in Agric too. Fish farming. But I did not get any mail. Is it by zoning?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Slowchuks(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
strigger:

Brother we dont bite the hand that feeds us except u are an agent of distabilisation which i believe u are not.
I have seen your comments before but cant remember any to be abusive. Please dont let anger to lead you to do wrong. You are not alone in this; we are 1500 in number.
Noted bro, Apologies to the house for wrong use of word as a result of the undue delay. Cc @bedee @jvics
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Slowchuks:

Noted bro, Apologies to the house for wrong use of word as a result of the undue delay. Cc @bedee @jvics
apology accepted, lets forge ahead, very soon our alert wil land n all dis wil b history, but til den lets b calm,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2015
drollster:

Hello. I am in Agric too. Fish farming. But I did not get any mail. Is it by zoning?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2015
The awardees are in the south east.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by drollster(m): 3:11am On Jan 09, 2015
hmbs:
The awardees are in the south east.

Thanks. I am in south west.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 3:44am On Jan 09, 2015
i hav bin monitorin this tread. i am sure those awardee that pasted their bank statement hav bin disqualified.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 6:29am On Jan 09, 2015
belovedaja:
i hav bin monitorin this tread. i am sure those awardee that pasted their bank statement hav bin disqualified.
That means you are likely to be in youwin top echelon or fake. But i cant see anything inciting in the statement and mind u, there is freedom of information law! But if you are real, what is going on naa? We have longed for insider information on current issue.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2015
drollster:

Thanks. I am in south west.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2015
pls are u in Abia state.The awardees are in Abia state.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by hmbs(m): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2015
I am quite sure that the first tranche will come but am not sure of is the time.pls my fellow awardees,lets be guided on our use of words.However,past awardees who are telling us to exercise patience and wait should know that no edition has gone through the waiting game like youwin 3.Other edition are paid first tranche before the launching of the next edition.thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2015
has anyone tried this number
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2015
In an earlier post, I had stated it clearly that awardees should get ready for undue delays. This one is nothing. Wait until tranche 2 then you will know what delay is all about.

Awardees: use this to learn a lesson. Make sure your 1st tranche is used properly and start now to seek creative and alternative means of funding so your business does not end up on life support!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2015
strigger:

That means you are likely to be in youwin top echelon or fake. But i cant see anything inciting in the statement and mind u, there is freedom of information law! But if you are real, what is going on naa? We have longed for insider information on current issue.

Don't burn too much fuel on him. He is a youwin 4 applicant.

Except he is wishing the poster Ill, how could he have prayed someone is disqualified.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2015
stagger:
In an earlier post, I had stated it clearly that awardees should get ready for undue delays. This one is nothing. Wait until tranche 2 then you will know what delay is all about.

Awardees: use this to learn a lesson. Make sure your 1st tranche is used properly and start now to seek creative and alternative means of funding so your business does not end up on life support!

We should make sure our first tranche is used properly? Please where exactly is the first tranche? Any signal yet? Remember we signed way back october 2014 and you are still taking about wait? Are we to wait or take serious actions, consult the medias to help us out. Remember punch had to intervene in youwin 1. Just remember and reason with me brother!

The movement begins now!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2015
I just got alert for my Youwin 3 first tranche o. glory to God.thanks to GEJ,FG,YOUWIN

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2015
olumze:
I just got alert for my Youwin 3 first tranche o. glory to God.thanks to GEJ,FG,YOUWIN

Congrats to the first alertee.

Let me be the first congratee.

grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2015
olumze:
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Is Olumze's claim true? Anyone else received alert? If yes, pls state the bank.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Thanks Denn. The joy is of the entire 1500 awardees, as we now know that the money will come. However, I must share this word of caution sounded to me by some biz consultants who have been monitoring Youwin, that this first tranche should be used like you're not getting another. Spend wisely, and try your best to start earning money with this tranche. Cheers All!
Denn:

Congrats to the first alertee.

Let me be the first congratee.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.