Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (391515 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Purity1st: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wat is happening to d whole house evry one just disaper pls any news about we dat av nt gotten any tranche
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Why is gtbank charging cot? Are the accounts no longer cot free? Just got alert for cot charges now
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
okoji:
Why is gtbank charging cot? Are the accounts no longer cot free? Just got alert for cot charges now

You need to complain, go to d bank and do that.
They can convert the account to a none COT account...

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
okoji:

Better ask them to refund the money sharp sharp or else you will take the case up with the YouWIN secretariat. All YouWIN accounts are COT free.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by naija2dabone(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Do you think if buhari wins he will scrap youwin and terminate the payment our remaining trenches?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
naija2dabone:
Do you think if buhari wins he will scrap youwin and terminate the payment our remaining trenches?

Please note that YouWiN! is without prejudice to the prerogative of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the YouWiN! Programme at any time without notice to you.

If a coach coaches a football team to play 3-5-2 formation and later left the team and another coach is hired to coach the same team, how are you sure he will continue with the same formation (3-5-2) as the former coach? Just think out loud... Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by naija2dabone(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
xdream:

Please note that YouWiN! is without prejudice to the prerogative of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the YouWiN! Programme at any time without notice to you.

If a coach coaches a football team to play 3-5-2 formation and later left the team and another coach is hired to coach the same team, how are you sure he will continue with the same formation (3-5-2) as the former coach? Just think out loud... Thanks!

Thank you. Just to be sure

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
naija2dabone:

Thank you. Just to be sure

Welcome bruv
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Purity1st: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
xdreamo:

oga i hope u knw wat ure saying go and read d agreement u sign at abuja i hope u have a copy u wil knw weda or not it can be scrambled pls stop postin wat ure not sure of
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by urchbarbie(f): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pls can 1 apply twice with 2 diffenrent biz ideas?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 02, 2015
urchbarbie:
Pls can 1 apply twice with 2 diffenrent biz ideas?

Youwin clearly wants one proposal per person, in fact I wrote to them in 2013 if I could submit two business plans, No.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 2:37am On Feb 02, 2015
naija2dabone:

Which president has ever continued with the policies of the last one?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:21am On Feb 02, 2015
manya:
@mohammed83, where are u located? d0 you have good brand new dell laptops?
if you are still interested i can get you good specs at an affordable price
just tell me the spec
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:34am On Feb 02, 2015
konos:
Pls I need assistance. Where can get my machines for production fabricated in Nigeria. This china product is expensive what with level exchange rate now. Urgen
what type of machine exactly are you planning to buy?
Name and model number
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2015
Good day everyone,

Please house, i put my capital equipment sum at 3.8m, and the cost of minimum equipment to start the business at 5.6m.

Is this ok
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2015
@manya, yes I can get u any Dell laptop u want, brand new and factory sealed. And trust me, my prices are unbeatable! Are u a reseller? Pls cal me on 08038031507 or u can email me @ hm2943685@gmail.com.

@Abhaks,@mkmyers how far? Have u guyz been credited?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Purity1st:

oga i hope u knw wat ure saying go and read d agreement u sign at abuja i hope u have a copy u wil knw weda or not it can be scrambled pls stop postin wat ure not sure of

What are you not sure of?

Any qualified awardee will agree with my statement above

If you're an awardee and you didn't agree with what I wrote above then I would conclude that you haven't been reading the mails sent by YouWiN! even the legal agreement

Good morning
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2015
@promhize how can minimum cost of capital equipment be more than total cost of capital equipment. It's just like saying one tin of milk is more expensive than a carton containing 20 tins of d same milk.

I hope u've not submitted sha!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2015
Mohammed83:
@promhize how can minimum cost of capital equipment be more than total cost of capital equipment. It's just like saying one tin of milk is more expensive than a carton containing 20 tins of d same milk.

I hope u've not submitted sha!

I have actually, I read somewhere on NL that since they give money out in tranches, they (youwin) wants to know the minimum you can start with.

I decided to add my set-up cost and some initial running cost.

Did not know what I was thinking, forgot the keyword "equipment"
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2015
@promhize, all u need 2 do now is 2 back up ur application wit prayers, and if possible fasting. I made a similar mistake in my first stage applicatn too, then I didn't know much about business plan writing and wasn't signed up to dis thread yet. But with prayers and fasting, I made it 2 d 2nd stage and 2day I'm an awardee. But don't submit multiple applications, cos that's the easiest way to lose out.

All the best my bro!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2015
Mohammed83:
@promhize, all u need 2 do now is 2 back up ur application wit prayers, and if possible fasting. I made a similar mistake in my first stage applicatn too, then I didn't know much about business plan writing and wasn't signed up to dis thread yet. But with prayers and fasting, I made it 2 d 2nd stage and 2day I'm an awardee. But don't submit multiple applications, cos that's the easiest way to lose out.

All the best my bro!

Thank you for the advice, was already thinking of submitting another application
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by urchbarbie(f): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2015
Ok. Tnx. I wanted to open anoda in a diff geopolitical zone. But av learnt sometin from ur msg
Promhize:

Youwin clearly wants one proposal per person, in fact I wrote to them in 2013 if I could submit two business plans, No.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yeah, any kobo less millionaire going to boot camp next tomorrow? Eh? Dont even bother to pretend. Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto and Kebbi despite opening the account on the first week ordered are all as at now kobo less millionaires.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mohammed83:

All the best my bro!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
@naija2dbone...APC seems aggrieved and has unequalled hatred, acrimony towards the ruling party and they don't feel there is any single meaningful feat this administration has achieved including uwin..Incase the win on the 14th and decide to truncate it...then 1 can protest if their will be room for that in their regime
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by konos(f): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

what type of machine exactly are you planning to buy?
Name and model number
Machine that can produce baby food I.e that is powder bby food
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:19am On Feb 03, 2015
konos:

that is like finding a needle in a haystack cox there will be toooo many types. If you have good info on the machine name and model it will make the finding online or fabrication here easy
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2015
konos:

Hello dear, I'll advice you to visit www.alibaba.com. Thoroughly navigate the website for your requirements. Register and send emails to the results you get. Most machine sellers are chinese. They aren't so good with English. But i believe you can get a clear idea of your wants. I hope i helped a little. If you need anyother assistance, feel free to ask me here. All the best.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2015
Anyone receive details about monitors yet?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by tr3y(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
May God help us reach the next stage, meanwhile check the following links on how to get Jumia discount now.

https://www.nairaland.com/2129515/how-order-jumia-get-surprising#30416546
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by warrenweste(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
deleyi20:

Hello dear, I'll advice you to visit www.alibaba.com. Thoroughly navigate the website for your requirements. Register and send emails to the results you get. Most machine sellers are chinese. They aren't so good with English. But i believe you can get a clear idea of your wants. I hope i helped a little. If you need anyother assistance, feel free to ask me here. All the best.

what about bringing those machines here? most of them weigh btw 400-900kg embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (149) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.