Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen (4596 Views)

How Often Do You Recite The Lords Prayer, And Why / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement / Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen by luluosas(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bizmahn even when a former agent of satan
Joy David has declared that she was there when satan & many demons commissioned linda ngaujah to go & present a false revelation from christ against churches & specially to pull down the chosen.
You tried very hard to point your church (The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry) in good light but, you just failed WOEFULLY. From your post, it is obviously cleared that, you people under the spell of 'god of chosen' have decided to remain in captivity.
May the Lord Jesus Christ set you people free from the bondage of the god of chosen in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen by olutsen: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
superior1:

It is true i use God of Abraham, Isaac etc in my worship (those names are revealed in the bible) but i only pray in Jesus Name. I have problem with folks praying in the name of the god of my pastor, the name of baba ijesha, god of chosen, god of adeboye, there is none of these names in the Bible referring to God. If folks will strictly without waivering stay only with the bible, Christianity will have no problem with heresy.

Bros, in as much as u use a man's name like Abraham, Isaac etc, ure guilty of same offence because just as Abraham & co. were highly respected then, so also today our mainstream pastors are respected. So if a member zealously calls God of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oshoffa, Lazarus, Oyakhilome etc and prayers are answered, they would be contented. We are not the first to do this, even Elisha did that but what am so sure of is that all end their prayer with In Jesus Name.
No matter how sainty they appreared, they are all not perfect right from Abraham - till date. Dont forget that God himself was d one dat promoted this ideology by telling Moses dat weneva the children of Isael call on him as God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.... He would answer yet he has a name Jehovah.

13 Elisha then picked up Elijah’s cloak that had fallen from him and went back and stood on the bank of the Jordan. 14 He took the cloak that had fallen from Elijah and struck the water with it. “Where now is the Lord, the God of Elijah?” he asked. When he struck the water, it divided to the right and to the left, and he crossed over.
Re: My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen by Pygru: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ecclesiastes 12:13.
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

2 Timothy 2:19.
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
Re: My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen by asco15(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
One question i kept asking and havn't gotten a good answer is, MUST the Lords chosen use 'god of chosen' or 'God of mouka'?? Since the use of 'God of chosen or God of my pastor' is now questionable, WHY can't the church just refrain from using it and just use 'God almighty' or 'Jesus Christ' just like the early apostles, since we say both are thesame.
Or must they use 'God of chosen? If they must, then it makes me wonder WHY
Pls pastor mouka, u need to act quickly, cos many people, like me, like ur church and want to be full member, bUt this thought always keep me on-hold to see as events unfold.
God Bless you.
bizmahn: Some of the possible excesses in the chosen is largely due to overexitment & overzealouness by a young church that witnessed unprecedented move of God as of old & as at its fourth year they have become the fastest growing church worldwide with branches all over the world & many churches handing over their churches to chosen.
-
If you study history of church revivals you discover than when people encounter unusual move of God they overreact many times from exitment.Kumuyi had to do a lot to correct members at the height of deeper life revival fire still ablaze in the 80's & 90's.
-
My point of this thread is to try to correct the impression that because a young church is getting overexcited doesn't mean the allegation that the pastor is a satanic agent that covenanted with satan is correct.Yet I agree fully that the chosen has a lot of clean up to do.
Re: My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen by all4praise: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2013
@ Bizman, Good and logical presentation. God bless u.
@ Alex, Mature and wise conclusion. God bless u. As much as we must point out error of others, let us do it with the aim of correcting it so that others can learn
@ Peteregwu, try not to defend anything with critical mind, but be objective in ur defence. When there are things pointed out about your church that needs correction, go ahead and start it in ur little corner but if there are 'allegations' that are not true never mind. Just move on. At times when there are stains on your clothes you may not know, yet an outsider looking at you will tell you about the stain. What do u do? you clean it up. Never mind the way the person said it but just do the needful. The same goes for what has been going on, on this thread concerning your church.
Never think there are no corrections about your church, just look inward.
@ all, lets us remember we are running a race. Therefore let us run it with patience, laying aside all sins which so easily beset us. Don't also forget satan is the adversary looking for whom he will devour. Don't create any occasion for the devil to pull down the BODY of Christ but let us BUILD up one another. Thanks
God Bless
Re: My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen by all4praise: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2013
@ Bizman, Good and logical presentation. God bless u.
@ Alex, Mature and wise conclusion. God bless u. As much as we must point out error of others, let us do it with the aim of correcting it so that others can learn
@ Peteregwu, try not to defend anything with critical mind, but be objective in ur defence. When there are things pointed out about your church that needs correction, go ahead and start it in ur little corner but if there are 'allegations' that are not true never mind. Just move on. At times when there are stains on your clothes you may not know, yet an outsider looking at you will tell you about the stain. What do u do? you clean it up. Never mind the way the person said it but just do the needful. The same goes for what has been going on, on this thread concerning your church.
@ all, lets us remember we are running a race. Therefore let us run it with patience, laying aside all sins which so easily beset us. Don't also forget satan is the adversary looking for whom he will devour. Don't create any occasion for the devil to pull down the BODY of Christ but let us BUILD up one another. Thanks
God Bless
Re: My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen by peteregwu(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
asco15: One question i kept asking and havn't gotten a good answer is, MUST the Lords chosen use 'god of chosen' or 'God of mouka'?? Since the use of 'God of chosen or God of my pastor' is now questionable, WHY can't the church just refrain from using it and just use 'God almighty' or 'Jesus Christ' just like the early apostles, since we say both are thesame.
Or must they use 'God of chosen? If they must, then it makes me wonder WHY
Pls pastor mouka, u need to act quickly, cos many people, like me, like ur church and want to be full member, bUt this thought always keep me on-hold to see as events unfold.
God Bless you.

PASTOR LAZARUS SHOULD ACT BECAUSE OF YOU.....JIST BECAUSE HE IS GETTING CRITICIZM? HAHAHA...FUNNY. ARE YOU THE ONE THAT CALLED PASTOR LAZ....OR ARE YOU THE ONE THAT GAVE HIM THE VISION AND MANDATE? MIND FRIEND, DONT BE A BREAD AND BUTTER CHRISTIAN, YOU NEED TO BE THE RUGGED TYPE OF CHRISTIAN.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN REMAINS THE GOD OFCHOSEN, THE GOD OF MY PASTOR REMAINS WHO HE IS. THE SAME GOD THE PASTOR HAS BEEN CALLING EVER SINCE HE MINISTRY STARTED FOR ABOUT 10YRS + STILL REMAINS WHO HE IS.

THE CRUSADE IN ABUJA JUST FINISHED LAST WEEKEND, THE PREPARATION OF LAGOS IS ON THE WAY NOW. WE ARE ALREADY PREAPARING FOR IT. COMING UP ON THE 19TH AND 20TH OCT. SO MY BROTHER, LET THEM KEEP TALKING AND LET THE PASTOR KEEP PUSHING FORWARD. AFTER LAGOS CRUSDAE IS ITALY CRUSADE. MY BROTHER, THE PASTOR AND THE CHOSEN ONES ARE MOVING FORWARD, TILL WE SEE JESUS.
Re: My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen by peteregwu(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
all4praise: @ Bizman, Good and logical presentation. God bless u.
God Bless

what correction are you making? God of chosen, God of my pastor and apron, right? is that the sin we need to lay aside?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If The Bible Contains Truth, Why Has Noah's Ark Never Been Found? / 20 False Doctrines In Churches Today- By Apostle Joseph Udoh / Christians Should Not Drink Alcohol - Perry Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.