Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC (30921 Views)

Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Shine1177: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Watching!
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by CyberG: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
yiboboy: Dem wan port ooooh!
Dem wan port ooooh! X 2ce

Wey saka make hin come complete am! cheesy

I know news like this makes you people afraid and scared! Meanwhile, it is on news that APGA Umeh is under pressure to merge his party into the PDP! I can't wait to see how this drama plays out! grin grin
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Orikinla(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
tatosh: I urge them to beware of those PDP members who don't even know the meaning of the word progressives and what it stands for, those blockheads that have refused to let the nation move forward for donkey years.
I'm so positve APC will unseat PDP, the quality of politicians from both sides is not comparable

Yes. You are right.

These may come to disrupt the APC.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
APC, just like PDP
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by ajekwedon(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
I so much believe in the newly formed political party. They are always starting fine but lose track subsequently due to some people self interest.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by chrisxxx(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
If you believe this propaganda you will believe anything. I doubt if my governor would not be gullible to jump into this.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by koolg: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
deandavid: ok i can help state some conditions.
1. any PDP member coming to join, will not hold or contest any political office until after 10 years.

2. Intending PDP members who want to join the progressive must undergo psycho-mental test for admission

3. they must be schooled on the meaning and essence of key terms in democracy

4. they should be made to deposit 10 billion naira as collateral/asset in the party

progressives on this forum can add their terms

Wake up retard progressive. It is pdp govs giving conditions to apc here and not the other way round.
There is nothing progressive about apc, they are all rogues who are after the nigerian wealth

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Candybob(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
i am trying to imagine what pdp will look like as an opposition party wink
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by KENESAGA(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
CyberG:

If the APC can maintain or in fact continuously raise its standards better than yesterday, there is no way PDP will not collapse.

and you think PdP will just fold their hands, for your mind they can never perform right? just know that emergence of apc will make them work
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Tonbrazeal(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ok.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Rotimigabriel(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Let's see how it goes grin
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by snowytee(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nigerians sha,gullible people.Look at the topic and then look at the body of the post again.What are the conditions given?Nothing."They said","they thought".Who said?No name,no condition,no nothing,just propaganda and we have swallowed it hook,line and sinker already.Are we getting desperate?Let's chill until something concrete comes up na,Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by simade123(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
na wa oooo
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by EzePromoe: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
APC taking over Anambra state is the wildest dream any delused political group can experience.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by LibertyRep: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Most of these other parties are dump sites for used, discarded, disgruntled and agrrieved PDP members. I won't be surprised if APC becomes one of such PDP annexes.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Lordlexy: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Those decampees may have other motives diff from what APC would have expected, but i think, principle, value and standard of the party if it is tailored made to encourage discipline and administered correctiveness, will give them (decampees) reasons to appreciate the stands of the party. The onions is on the party leaders to ensure that its ideology must never be comprise, but should serve as a template and a bench mark to evaluate its performance and seek to make amends when need be for the general welfare and interest of the ppl they serve. And lastly, appropriate discipline should be meeted out to any erring offender as stipulated in their constitution. Every good party has some elements of strange fellows, but only strong, workable principle makes them moral.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=18pt]Isaiah 54:15
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

[/size]

Go to Hell with your bible. The same bible you quoting today was used to sworn those corrupt PDP leaders into office. Yet neither the change didn't come from them nor your bible oath destroy them.

LET US SEE THE CHANGE APC want to offer.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by slimfit1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
If apc allow this thief in they are finished.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by akpomeme(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
PDP spies... PDP is too diabolical to be trusted. Once a PDP member, always a PDP member. Atiku don LovePeddler around tire, he is back to PDP and possibly looking to sleep with APC without condoms grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by chimchim1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
i am happy to hear dis once again
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by moscobabs(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
rubbish!!!!
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by gsalvatore: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
So if T.A Orji join APC him go automatically become a progressive? E get as dis wold be Oooo. So Al Makura the Retard is a progressive now huh? If Al Makura the Retard (Nassarawa governor) stays in APC for 1million years he will still be a Retard.

You want to be better than PDP and u still Woo Fucktards that made PDP what it is, I really don't get this kinda Change.

All I hear is progressive this,progressive that, nobody wants to talk about party ideology that means its business as usual- just like the PDP but this APC smells worse.

We are waiting for the presidential candidates...

But its funny sha...for NASS if PDP push law wey go bring Excess money for dem Pockets the progressives no go counter am...na to show you na business men dem be not patriots.

I don't think APC can fight Corruption with the kinda players am seeing there.

God help APC
God help PDP
God help Nigeria
God save us All.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by ShineuEye: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
moodswing: Lol

The "word" PROGRESSIVE has suffered. Imagine a moderate jihadist like Buhari and the most sophisticated area father (political bully) of our time in the person of Tinubu, parading themselves shamelessly as "PROGRESSIVES" and "DEMOCRATS". embarassed embarassed embarassed

For your information, you rejoicing dullards. Buhari truncated democracy when he overthrew Shagari. And therefore has no moral standing to dine among "TRUE" democrats. He's surely dining with men of his likes and not democrats as we are meant to believe.

Progressive has been rascalized by Tinubu and his cohorts, then redefined to mean anything other than the true meaning of the word.

APC, ACN, CPC and others does not represent progressive political ideology, but they are Pro-aggressive political movement of "STRANGE-BED FELLOWS".

True democrats and progressives, form political alliances with people/parties who share similar political ideology as them, and not with people of same political malicious intents.

All they want is power. Power not to do good, but power to fulfil their devilish desires. God Forbid!.

Meanwhile the topic is an awfully crafted propaganda that didnt score.

QUOTE: APC is not a political marriage of convenience, but a marriage conceived on the alter of men with no principle and false sense of direction .The self-acclaimed "mega" opposition party is already dead on arrival.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by atlwireles: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
No member of the PDP worth his or salt will leave the party. Only the empty gasbags, most without any possibility of another electoral victory in the party will leave. Nigeria is now a two party state with a 53%-47% PDP advantage. I will encourage the PDP to allow this members to leave, it will only bring peace and a sense of purpose back to the party.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Kulas: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
New party was formed by old faces and corrupt old faces of PDP are trying to decamp to them to continue their selfish ambition and amassing of wealth.Mention any new transparent face in APC if not the recycling of old cargoes.So how do you think something good can come out of APC?.All are there for personal interest and some that are trying to decamp from PDP and join them are equally going for their selfish interest,not the interest of Nigeria or U and I(the masses).
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by successking: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Why do people here believe that APC under the leadership of Tinubu and Buhari is capable of turning Nigeria into US of Africa with their greedy political antecedents?
I think these are irrelevant set of people without clear political ideology for the benefit of all but hungry for power for their personal interests.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by akpomeme(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
lakside s: Please how can i post a pics here cos i have some live picture showing live mermaid @ ilorin poly on sat

under the submit button, you will see four menu browse buttons and click on each to upload mermaid pictures grin
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Bright2(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
Don't mind APC !propaganda is one of the major key in politics & that is what they doing. Watch them first for time shall tell.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by BrosPeter: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
moodswing: Lol

The "word" PROGRESSIVE has suffered. Imagine a moderate jihadist like Buhari and the most sophisticated area father (political bully) of our time in the person of Tinubu, parading themselves shamelessly as "PROGRESSIVES" and "DEMOCRATS". embarassed embarassed embarassed

For your information, you rejoicing dullards. Buhari truncated democracy when he overthrew Shagari. And therefore has no moral standing to dine among "TRUE" democrats. He's surely dining with men of his likes and not democrats as we are meant to believe.

Progressive has been rascalized by Tinubu and his cohorts, then redefined to mean anything other than the true meaning of the word.

APC, ACN, CPC and others does not represent progressive political ideology, but they are [size=16pt]Pro-aggressive political movement[/size] of "STRANGE-BED FELLOWS".

True democrats and progressives, form political alliances with people/parties who share similar political ideology as them, and not with people of same political malicious intents.

All they want is power. Power not to do good, but power to fulfil their devilish desires. God Forbid!.

Meanwhile the topic is an awfully crafted propaganda that didnt score.

QUOTE: APC is not a political marriage of convenience, but a marriage conceived on the alter of men with no principle and false sense of direction .The self-acclaimed "mega" opposition party is already dead on arrival.

PRO-AGGRESSIVE MOVEMENT. This best describe's the new party.
Lol
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Wsdm: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
dridowu: Most of our politician are prostitute in politics, jumping from one party to other,
PDP-ACN-CPC-LP-FDP-APC-NDP-PPA-ACPN.........................they are just recycling themselves
I think the best is just to vote for a credible candidate in upcoming elections
Ok, as Jonathan is scheming hard to return under PDP now having performed abyssmal which we all know he will get, what other options do we have to try our luck than APC? Is it APGA that is already seen to be aligning itself to Jonathan at all front? If option 'A'(PDP) has been tested and mistrust, we all have to trust option 'B'(APC).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks / Governor Rotimi Amaechi's 50th Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.