Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC (30919 Views)

Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Wsdm: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bright2: Don't mind APC !propaganda is one of the major key in politics & that is what they doing. Watch them first for time shall tell.
Oh yes, if it is propaganda on Media alone is far better than PDP'S-BOMB-propaganda( Henry Okar's testimony) to discredit certain candidates and their regions.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Boyano: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
I'm nt political but me na PDP died hard, xo soldier come soldier go barrack still d obalande
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Wsdm: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Kulas: New party was formed by old faces and corrupt old faces of PDP are trying to decamp to them to continue their selfish ambition and amassing of wealth.Mention any new transparent face in APC if not the recycling of old cargoes.So how do you think something good can come out of APC?.All are there for personal interest and some that are trying to decamp from PDP and join them are equally going for their selfish interest,not the interest of Nigeria or U and I(the masses).
Let us view it this way; in PDP, there is no room for descent politics. We all know it as a political party of settling godfathers with development monies. So those trying to leave it could be those repentant politicians who had no room to display their progressive ideology.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Skmoda360(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=free2ryhme][/quote]
They keep changing party's names like it make so much deal to us as a nation, there is no relevant party in nigeria especially the PDP, there party members will always run to another wining party and after wining any election they returned back to their vomits.. Politics in Nigeria is a game.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by absas(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
A saying that ' when you continue to do something , same way for donkey yrs, U ar bound to get same result for that length of time. PDP has sank nigerias hard earned $trillion into unfruitful & irrelevant projects since its stumble on power. we require a new approach/concept to tackle issues comfronting nigeria . Why dont we see what APC got to offer
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Xzhibit: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
d sem old demons.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=18pt]Isaiah 54:15
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

[/size]
yeah,they shall all fall and crash their heads like humpety dumpety....indeed its gonna be good riddance to bad rubbish....and GEJ all the way.....buhari?progressive?! I can hear laughing jackals and hyenas...

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by BabaEleko(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
APC: The hope of Nigeria
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Apc, most of you are from PDP.The art
Of stealing public funds is in you
already. Apc can't change that even
The Acn,among you are not saint.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by hrykanu231(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dis thieves are coming over again...mehn! Me want neutral party. Can't we on nairaland with all our grt ideas form our own party sef and leave diz ndi'oshi's alone?
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by wonderfulson: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
The leadership of d APC shud b very careful in accepting all these enemies of progress pdp members, they want to join d party not because dey have anything to offer but just looking 4 anoda opportunity to siphon nigerian money and i pray god wil deny them the opportunity i see no reason why they cant make d impact dey r cming to apc to make in pdp.THIEVES!!
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Policewoman(f): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gathering of rogues and terrorists. smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by TechyGuy: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
When I said APC is a party of hypocrites, people called me names.
So PDP governors who APC have called thieves, corrupt, wicked and every evil name known to man, are now seen as potential souls to be won? Lol!

The OUTSOURCING party is looking for PDP mercenaries. I listened to Igbokwe on LTV today when he said they will look for the people who can deliver wherever they are and bring them in. Now I understand what he meant. They are looking for them in PDP.
APC is all about returning power to BUNCH OF DISGRUNTLED IMPERIALISTS!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by oneliegeria: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=lakside s]Please how can i post a pics

You just wan make I laff abi?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by mcmaurice20(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
No dif btw APC and PDP..they are all old wine in new botle....shameless tinz!
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by OneNaira6: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
New name,same faces.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Alex77: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Where is BABA FELA ANIKULAKPO KUTI? .............................. The same old politician;wey rule Nigeria b4..........
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Reference(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hmm. Elections are coming and the new transfer season is open. APC seeks to buy unsettled Gareth Amaechi Bale for 100 million plus 1 pound. Jonathan says that his release clause demands a 100 hundred oil wells plus Fashola and Fayemi in return.

Governor Peter Obi Wenger stands shaking his head at this madness. Says, 'my board led by Chairman Victor Umeh will not tolerate this wanton display of cross-carpeting. It is against the spirit INEC fair play but Robin Van Okorocha is free to go. We will replace him with one of our own from our academy. We will not be involved in this immoral amounts spent on transfers.'

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by gebest: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
vire: When will our people get it..... angry angry angry angry all we will have is recycled bad eggs in new painted easter eggs....they are all the same....Look at Egypt after the arab spring did anything change....there is a conspiracy in this world.....things will only get worse.....the super rich are the real rulers of all nations.....someone ones said give me the money supply of any nation and i dont care who makes the laws...............wise up APC....PDP....AD keep changing their names change will only be a personal thing not a national thing......Our Lord Jesus said in the last days things will get worse but cheer up for i have overcome the world.....the only change i believe in is the change the Lord Jesus talked about so i dont register to vote nor do i vote..... wink wink wink
bros we no say all na dsame but make we manage apc like dat abeg.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by legendsilver(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
moodswing: Lol

The "word" PROGRESSIVE has suffered. Imagine a moderate jihadist like Buhari and the most sophisticated area father (political bully) of our time in the person of Tinubu, parading themselves shamelessly as "PROGRESSIVES" and "DEMOCRATS". embarassed embarassed embarassed

For your information, you rejoicing dullards. Buhari truncated democracy when he overthrew Shagari. And therefore has no moral standing to dine among "TRUE" democrats. He's surely dining with men of his likes and not democrats as we are meant to believe.

Progressive has been rascalized by Tinubu and his cohorts, then redefined to mean anything other than the true meaning of the word.

APC, ACN, CPC and others does not represent progressive political ideology, but they are Pro-aggressive political movement of "STRANGE-BED FELLOWS".

True democrats and progressives, form political alliances with people/parties who share similar political ideology as them, and not with people of same political malicious intents.

All they want is power. Power not to do good, but power to fulfil their devilish desires. God Forbid!.

Meanwhile the topic is an awfully crafted propaganda that didnt score.

QUOTE: APC is not a political marriage of convenience, but a marriage conceived on the alter of men with no principle and false sense of direction .The self-acclaimed "mega" opposition party is already dead on arrival.
so na u b mr death abi? In APC we trust GBAM

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by hipinnacle: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
I don’t think inanimate object will create the internal democracy or national change we want. Dudes, it is better to live than to merely exist. Join the moving train now. It is not about party, it is about people that are ready to initiate the change.

lets face the reality, it is either pdp or apc 4 now & I believe we can dazzle this present crop of leadership by forming a strong voice to bring about a positive change and new set of leadership. we must no longer be passive.

it is time 4 change Nigerians.

let us see how it goes..... like and join the newest train on www.facebook.com/APCTeamNigeria
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
tatosh: I urge them to beware of those PDP members who don't even know the meaning of the word progressives and what it stands for, those blockheads that have refused to let the nation move forward for donkey years.
I'm so positve APC will unseat PDP, the quality of politicians from both sides is not comparable
I disagree, they are all birds of the same feather. Old wine in new bottle, whats the difference in taste?
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by drdams: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
People oriented party my foot!! They r birds of same beaks, eating 2 geda in secrecy. APC 2 is jst a Litmus Test..
U meant "mre bad eggs"?
Fi di pi!!!
nafiachi: I think the Apc would definately contain bad eggs, what is most important is for them to have a people oriented party ideology and stick to it, that way any member deviating can be easily identified and called to order.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by drdams: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
In APC dem trust, even d youth dey support papa dem wey don dey pwr b4 dem parents marry...

Instead of guys 2 pray 4 Holy Tsunami 2 wipe all of dem away tru plane crash, cancer, .. and oda big man palava!!!

We seek for a New Naija 1st b4 tinking of a 1 Nig.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bros Peter:

PRO-AGGRESSIVE MOVEMENT. This best describe's the new party.
Lol

YOU'RE RIGHT.
PRO-AGGRESSIVE MOVEMENT AGAINST [size=20pt]P[/size]RO-[size=20pt]D[/size]ECEPTIVE [size=20pt]P[/size]ARTY
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by ABUGEORGE(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
They are decamping to apc becos dey knew if apc won d presidential ticket most of d corrupt leaders are going to jail/prison, dey know pdp hope of retainin 2015 is gone. U're criticisin peoples wrongs at d past, u're also clean. People change. For christ sake we need change in dis country naija.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by obuji: 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
vire: When will our people get it..... angry angry angry angry all we will have is recycled bad eggs in new painted easter eggs....they are all the same....Look at Egypt after the arab spring did anything change....there is a conspiracy in this world.....things will only get worse.....the super rich are the real rulers of all nations.....someone ones said give me the money supply of any nation and i dont care who makes the laws...............wise up APC....PDP....AD keep changing their names change will only be a personal thing not a national thing......Our Lord Jesus said in the last days things will get worse but cheer up for i have overcome the world.....the only change i believe in is the change the Lord Jesus talked about so i dont register to vote nor do i vote..... wink wink wink
First of all, if you don't register or vote, you are not even doing what the same bible you just preached said you should do. If every one do like you, who is going to vote??
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by babsomotde(m): 1:54am On Aug 06, 2013
Hmm... "Politricks and polipassing" Naija... God help us.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by drauj(m): 5:29am On Aug 06, 2013
dridowu: Most of our politician are prostitute in politics, jumping from one party to other,
PDP-ACN-CPC-LP-FDP-APC-NDP-PPA-ACPN.........................they are just recycling themselves
I think the best is just to vote for a credible candidate in upcoming elections
Reshuffling if u like. u don't expect to get people from the moon to set 9ja on track. Sometimes arrangement or configuration make a whole world of difference if u get what I mean.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by martinbillings: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2013
The membership and composition of the APC is nothing progressive. They are ideologically ill-defined and seem to have come together for only one purpose which is to grab power from the PDP and united on one sentiment which is their peculiar hatred for the person of President Goodluck Jonathan.
Isn’t it surprising too that since their coming together, Nigerians are yet to know what APC stand for in terms of definite programmatic agenda? What do they have that is better than the PDP? They have no official manifestoes rather, what we hear from one leader is a sharp contradiction from what we hear from one another.
No notable politician from the North could be linked with this APC. The forces promoting the APC were behind the post-election violence making it impossible for the president to govern. I ask “is there an offence in being a president from a minority tribe?
Those who cooperate with them from the North are not true mainstream northern politicians, but rather anarchists and irredentists who pursue political power based purely on ethnic sentiments.
From the first day of the Jonathan presidency, these people have tried all methods to suffocate his administration and make it impossible for him to govern. Immediately the president was sworn in , he was made to contend with major post-election violence unprecedented in the annals of our political history. Is it Boko haram, this is a story for another day.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2013
princesammmy: Americans cried for change and Where decieved by the word change. but Just a year later when they thought they have gotten the change things moved from bad to worse. so all these parties and politician are all thesame
maybe u want to stick to ur African or Nigerian or whatever u call it politics and stop mumbling over what u got no idea about.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by onyeamuma72: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2013
I can see APC candidate win Anambra Governorship election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki’s Address At Resumption Of Plenary Today (full Text) / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.