Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC (30918 Views)

Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Koolmexxi(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2013
Which is exactly why governance in Nigeria will remain d same. We jus keep recycling politicians who overtym hav contributed basically nothing to d development of dis nation. If APC kips recruiting the same PDP ppl dey accuse of non-performance and corruption, one can only wonder wat new ideology they'll b offering Nigerians.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Billygee2u: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2013
CyberG:

I think you have a point on the quality angle but another thing to look at is the QUALITY OF RESULTS produced by both parties till date and their leadership. The APC core leadership (ACN and Buhari really) has been under covert assault of the PDP for a long time. In spite of that the ACN after PDP divided it in 2003 went back to the drawing board and rebuilt an even more successful and formidable party not rivalled in any other part of Nigeria. The ACN controlled states especially in the SW are doing far better as a group than any PDP combinations. You can slice and dice it anyway but the leadership of the parties speak to the results we are seeing! If the APC can maintain or in fact continuously raise its standards better than yesterday, there is no way PDP will not collapse. If more Nigerians objectively want more progress for themselves, they will naturally gravitate to where results are coming from. Leading a people and administration is a talent, training and a lot of intelligence, as the GEJ government and minions demonstrate their in incompetence, it is just a matter of time before more people jump out of the sinking ship or get out of the leaking
umbrella.

You can condemn the PDP governors ,not JEG,ok? By the way, which political party in the world, that is a saint party? As long as the word politics remain,politicians are all unreliable people.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Boyoorisha: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2013
vire: When will our people get it..... angry angry angry angry all we will have is recycled bad eggs in new painted easter eggs....they are all the same....Look at Egypt after the arab spring did anything change....there is a conspiracy in this world.....things will only get worse.....the super rich are the real rulers of all nations.....someone ones said give me the money supply of any nation and i dont care who makes the laws...............wise up APC....PDP....AD keep changing their names change will only be a personal thing not a national thing......Our Lord Jesus said in the last days things will get worse but cheer up for i have overcome the world.....the only change i believe in is the change the Lord Jesus talked about so i dont register to vote nor do i vote..... wink wink wink
That is not true! We have seen unprecedented developments in all ACN states and I believe that could be replicated nationally.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Boyoorisha: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2013
Koolmexxi: Which is exactly why governance in Nigeria will remain d same. We jus keep recycling politicians who overtym hav contributed basically nothing to d development of dis nation. If APC kips recruiting the same PDP ppl dey accuse of non-performance and corruption, one can only wonder wat new ideology they'll b offering Nigerians.
Get it right, it is not about individual, it is about party. If Fashola was a PDP man, he would not be tha Fashola we know today because of party factors
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by thaoriginator: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
vire: When will our people get it..... angry angry angry angry all we will have is recycled bad eggs in new painted easter eggs....they are all the same....Look at Egypt after the arab spring did anything change....there is a conspiracy in this world.....things will only get worse.....the super rich are the real rulers of all nations.....someone ones said give me the money supply of any nation and i dont care who makes the laws...............wise up APC....PDP....AD keep changing their names change will only be a personal thing not a national thing......Our Prophet Jesus said in the last days things will get worse but cheer up for i have overcome the world.....the only change i believe in is the change the Prophet Jesus talked about so i don't register to vote nor do i vote..... wink wink wink
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by TechyGuy: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Boyoorisha:
Get it right, it is not about individual, it is about party. If Fashola was a PDP man, he would not be tha Fashola we know today because of party factors

That's absolute hypocrisy.
The same PDP has produced people like Duke, Akpabio, Goje, Saraki, Dambaba, And a host of others.
Your very own noise maker, El-rufai, Ribadu, and your recent ally, Amaechi are all from PDP.

Say something else please.

In as much as I don't like APC and their antics, I welcome their existence. It means we have options and whichever party is in power, they have to do more. More like giving PDP run for their money.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Babaji111(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Oh my God! PDP again? I pray that APC won't be infiltrated by "bad eggs" of our times. May God help naija.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by nairacodedcom(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
APC will survive and get stronger
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by Strongfaze(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
dridowu: Most of our politician are prostitute in politics, jumping from one party to other,
PDP-ACN-CPC-LP-FDP-APC-NDP-PPA-ACPN.........................they are just recycling themselves
I think the best is just to vote for a credible candidate in upcoming elections
well said. They should also bring out THE APC's MANIFESTO for clarity.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by sadeeqhong: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
i feel this our forum is for well enlighten NIGERIANS not people of very low IQ that give every move Religious meaning FOR GOD seek the fact that APC or State GOVS have given Conditions Why Calling some people names or Quotes FROM THE bible all this being to GODLY and not being Religious is funny must of our contributors with due respect to my Christian members need some lessons on understanding Values and a distinction[color=#990000][/color] between cheap political goal using religion and what this country really needs.
Re: PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC by airkorie: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
coolNow the pdp is a minority in the fed house of reps. Now the pdp is a minority in the fed house of reps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? / Saraki’s Address At Resumption Of Plenary Today (full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.