Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,635 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Domain Name Business - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (85930 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by 2sexyus: 6:44am On Sep 19, 2013
Deleted!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by 2sexyus: 7:08am On Sep 19, 2013
Deleted

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by 2sexyus: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2013
gringringringringringrin

Deleted

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by 2sexyus: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2013
Deleted

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by 2sexyus: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2013
Don't mind the fool.
Jamji:

I forget you dey the BITCHSLAP cds. fxbot don die today grin

@dot.com
Oga how far?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by mobiss(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2013
@dotcom_na_me_na_me,check ur Ym! Av sent u a request. And to my other domainers y can't we add each other on YM! to avoid unwanted guest(s) on our business plans and idea.My own opinion. or what do u think?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2013
2s£xy i'm dissapointed in you.

You no get human feelings at all!

That guy get mental disorder, and u still dey stress the guy!

Make una leave am alone now.

Have u seen normal person bursting into a public forum and start insulting them for no reason?

So, the guy obviously get tamper/brain wink

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2013
Funny
Re: Domain Name Business by Iytech(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ Oladayo, I see your name on BB. Congrats in advance for a potential good sale. BB mailed me that my submitted name is 14th on queue. I believe it will sail thru like yours.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
If you want to buy any of my domains, please visit 9ovi.com

For Affordable/LowBudget For High Speed Web Hosting @ $2.75/monthly, please visit kixra.com

To Host As Many Domains As You Want, Dedicated / Shared Hosting / VPS, please visit 2uvi.com

I am the owner of: 9ovi.com, kixra.com, 2uvi.com, BoatSpareParts.com, FlyReserve.com, CamShow.co, AllNudies.com, TrachomaTreatments.com

If you have any buyer for any of them, pls PM me or join this group here https://www./644141232286210/

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: Afternic has agreed to be acquired by GoDaddy.

Congrats to GoDaddy grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by tundebj(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
what do you think about www.teamupafrica.com? please give your candid opinion
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: BREAKING NEWS: Afternic has agreed to be acquired by GoDaddy.
Congrats to GoDaddy grin
That's good news for we Naija peeps o. Since GoDaddy accepts Nigerians, Afternic may eventually have to accept Nigerians under its new owners. *Dancing*

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
tundebj: what do you think about www.teamupafrica.com? please give your candid opinion

Not bad at all! Join this group and list it there https://www./644141232286210/
Re: Domain Name Business by fitnesswis: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
As an online worker on fivver and exchanger i find it hard to exchange my ecurrencies. now BTC is taking the whole market away from PM. Also neteller and stp is coming up. I tried some Naija exchangers i lost my funds and also the legit one wasted my time so much. I found later 2 good companies have been working with in russia and ukraine. they are wmcenter and xchanga.com. In exchanging your paypal funds, Neteller funds, solidtrustpay, payza, buying bitcoins and making online payments and shippments xchanga.com is the best. Wmcenter is good also but support always delays. mtgox is also good. but make good research before using anyone. Mine i have found these two and wana share to my fellow members how good they are. Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by 2sexyus: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hahhahha... I read that a while a go.

Rick Swartz said it!!! He said America is out of recession and that's why we are seeing all this MILLION DOLLARS sales.

http://domaingang.com/domain-news/breaking-name-com-acquires-sedo-in-an-1-5-trillion-euro-cash-and-perks-transaction/

he too sold 2 domains in millions not long ago and guess what?

Name.com has bought Sedo for 1.5 trillion Euros... Fvcking money machine shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

build a business, a successful business and sell it off...

Damn!!!!
dotcom_na_me_na_me: BREAKING NEWS: Afternic has agreed to be acquired by GoDaddy.

Congrats to GoDaddy grin
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
2sexy.us:
Hahhahha... I read that a while a go.

Rick Swartz said it!!! He said America is out of recession and that's why we are seeing all this MILLION DOLLARS sales.

http://domaingang.com/domain-news/breaking-name-com-acquires-sedo-in-an-1-5-trillion-euro-cash-and-perks-transaction/

he too sold 2 domains in millions not long ago and guess what?

Name.com has bought Sedo for 1.5 trillion Euros... Fvcking money machine shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

build a business, a successful business and sell it off...

Damn!!!!
I almost believed this until I got to know that DomainGang is a parody news service. It's a fawking fake news.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
oladayo042: I almost believed this until I got to know that DomainGang is a parody news service. It's a fawking fake news.

Elliot confirmed it!
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:
Elliot confirmed it!
I'm not talking of GoDaddy's acquisition of Afternic, I'm referring to the "Name.com 'acquisition' of Sedo" that 2sexy posted. It's a fake news.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
oladayo042: I'm not talking of GoDaddy's acquisition of Afternic, I'm referring to the "Name.com 'acquisition' of Sedo" that 2sexy posted. It's a fake news.

okkkk, i don't know about that one o, i only heard about the GoDaddy's acquisition of Afternic
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
I smell someone has been banned by SpamBot grin
Re: Domain Name Business by webpower84: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

okkkk, i don't know about that one o, i only heard about the GoDaddy's acquisition of Afternic
you are right, received a mail concerning that, this afternoon
Re: Domain Name Business by xsay(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin I just returned from a ban.. Omo I no know wetin I do oh.. Btw.. Mikel how ur body na?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
The Cheapest High Speed Web Hosting @ $2.75 per month, Visit: kixra.com
Re: Domain Name Business by xsay(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business by mobiss(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2013
has any1 used payzaa for collection of his or her sold domains cash?
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2013
Where is mikelreal?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2013
Dry today
Re: Domain Name Business by xsay(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2013
Mikel is down with fever.. But he is getting better sha.. You guys should try and reach him..
Re: Domain Name Business by samee72(f): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
hello house, pls i have a problem one of my domains sold for 50 dollars at Bido auctions and the auctions is over now, but the issue is i don't want to sell it for that amt, do i have a choice of not selling it, i set the bido price for 50 dollars now it's met, but i dn't want to give it away for that price, pls what do i do? i sent them a mail that i won't sell it at that price, but they've not replied me
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
samee72: hello house, pls i have a problem one of my domains sold for 50 dollars at Bido auctions and the auctions is over now, but the issue is i don't want to sell it for that amt, do i have a choice of not selling it, i set the bido price for 50 dollars now it's met, but i dn't want to give it away for that price, pls what do i do? i sent them a mail that i won't sell it at that price, but they've not replied me
I'm sure you understood what "Bido price" meant before setting it. You can choose not to go on with the sale at the risk of getting your account closed. When you choosed to list your domain for auction, you agreed that you will abide by auction rules. Not going on now will be a violation of those rules. If you click the "Recent Sales" tab on Bido homepage, you'll find your domain there. Not selling will make them look stupid and will reduce buyers' trust in their marketplace. This is why all marketplaces frown against uncommitted buyers/sellers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (106) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.