Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Domain Name Business - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (84592 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
cant wait for 2moro oo, did some email marketing, shud be getting replies from 2moro. By God's grace.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
voxfem.com
eatbux.com
icelip.com
toxite.com
beebye.com
uptrex.com

some re taken some re available, ur luck

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
I sold www.zingyland.com for 1800 euro's e be me life film. After that I had to open an account with sedo to auction other sweet domain names I have registered.
Domain name business is the coolest online business you can do if you are gifted in crafting brandable names.
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
^congrats on your sale. I pray to have a testimony this week.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
tobicool: I sold www.zingyland.com for 1800 euro's e be me life film. After that I had to open an account with sedo to auction other sweet domain names I have registered.
Domain name business is the coolest online business you can do if you are gifted in crafting brandable names.
lol we dae pray for our own too o. pls where did u sell it?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
oladayo042: ^congrats on your sale. I pray to have a testimony this week.

Thanks man! God go do am for all of us. You go give you testimony soon by His Grace.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
glad to see my guys making sales

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
tobicool:

Thanks man! God go do am for all of us. You go give you testimony soon by His Grace.
i like your name ooo "anthi"
Re: Domain Name Business by bomking4x: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
tobicool: I sold www.zingyland.com for 1800 euro's e be me life film. After that I had to open an account with sedo to auction other sweet domain names I have registered.

why is your whois GREECE

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
mikelreal: lol we dae pray for our own too o. pls where did u sell it?

I sold through godaddy. I got a mail from godaddy telling me that someone was interested in buying my domain name. At first i taught it was scam until i kept getting re messages and decided to play along to know which scam pattern dem wan display. Then I noticed they already created an account for me at godaddy auction site and when I called them, they confirmed. They started with $375 and I accepted but later sent them a mail that I changed my mind on selling before the sent me another bidding price of $1800. At that point I threw it back at them that I am selling for $5,000 or nothing before they refeard me to the main guy that wanted to buy the domain. They guy then pleaded with me to accept 1800 euro as last price and I accepted. I still did not believe till i got paid and received the money.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
bomking4x:

why is your whois GREECE
The guy who bought it is from greece
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Although I later learnt that I would have sold it for more that that amount if I was a bit patient.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Although I later learnt that I could have sold it for more that that amount if I was a bit patient.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
If you had checked the name server you will find out that it is still on Web4africa
Re: Domain Name Business by kennyfol2000: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
LEARN HOW I EARN ($1300) #200,000 MONTHLY ONLINE WITH ZERO CAPITAL FROM WWW. FIVERR .COM

If you have never make a dime online before, I swear you will now... I have a wealth of knowledge on Internet money making and I love sharing my knowledge with fellows who are really willing and serious to learn from me.

This blueprint is set to take you by the hand and show you my secret to #200,000 monthly from the website called fiverr.com with NO investment at all. All you need is your system and connection, even bb can do this..It’s no news that I make an average of $1300 monthly from fiverr. That’s over #200,000 when converted to Nigerian currency.

This is where I make money from on the internet and in fact, it’s the place I have made the easiest $$$ I have ever made online since my almost 10 years of internet money makingexperience. I make money from other businesses online. But, I must confess that fiverr.com is the place I have made my easiest money on the whole internet.

Even if today is your first time online, you will be able to do this...Withdrawal is so simple.. You withdraw via paypal or directly to your master card... I explain every dime thing you need to know... All you need is to start taking action after watching the videos...

Bet it, If you do this and still don't make upto $1000 per month, I swear you will never make it online.. I will suggest you quit online before its to late.... If you start this, you will forever be thanking me..

Send me a friend request or just holla me on 08030990904 OR 08092258487...
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
kennyfol2000: LEARN HOW I EARN ($1300) #200,000 MONTHLY ONLINE WITH ZERO CAPITAL FROM WWW. FIVERR .COM

If you have never make a dime online before, I swear you will now... I have a wealth of knowledge on Internet money making and I love sharing my knowledge with fellows who are really willing and serious to learn from me.

This blueprint is set to take you by the hand and show you my secret to #200,000 monthly from the website called fiverr.com with NO investment at all. All you need is your system and connection, even bb can do this..It’s no news that I make an average of $1300 monthly from fiverr. That’s over #200,000 when converted to Nigerian currency.

This is where I make money from on the internet and in fact, it’s the place I have made the easiest $$$ I have ever made online since my almost 10 years of internet money makingexperience. I make money from other businesses online. But, I must confess that fiverr.com is the place I have made my easiest money on the whole internet.

Even if today is your first time online, you will be able to do this...Withdrawal is so simple.. You withdraw via paypal or directly to your master card... I explain every dime thing you need to know... All you need is to start taking action after watching the videos...

Bet it, If you do this and still don't make upto $1000 per month, I swear you will never make it online.. I will suggest you quit online before its to late.... If you start this, you will forever be thanking me..

goin tru ur blog after all d blah blah all u wantd was just N4000??lol wrong thread dude
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
grin Mrnesty is here
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
AyodejiCharles:
Okay thanks, I just got a news leak of a new gaming tablet that is going to be released very soon ...I checked up the domain and found that it was available! But is there any other way I can register something similar to the site... like adding some suffix to the real trademarked name like say for example . xxxtabsreview. com?

wow a very intelligent question. i read between the lines and man you rock!

i also got wind of one but still in the same conundrum. can the experts help out/ why you guys ignore questions like this?

@shawnmayor
seen you watching.i havent checked my inbox yet. will get back to you
Re: Domain Name Business by nairamaverick(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
hi everyone,am new here n wuld b glad if i can get ebooks to put me through.am rily interested in this.

thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2013

Thank you. We have the same head grin

I hope u never meet some bad belle challenging you that ur domains are wack because it has no meaning, meanwhile they're clueless about what brandable domain is grin

Rolling on bro.. 9ice one..

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
kennyfol2000: LEARN HOW I EARN ($1300) #200,000 MONTHLY ONLINE WITH ZERO CAPITAL FROM WWW. FIVERR .COM

Do i look like 'Awilo Logomba' ?

You are a learner cheesy
Go to the right thread, not here cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
tobicool: If you had checked the name server you will find out that it is still on Web4africa

Yes, this is the type of news we need here...
Pray for me too oo, another bid came in today for my kixra.com , but i rejected the bid instantly.. Yesterday was 2 bids, i rejected them. 7k, 5k, and 6k today again.. the first one don sent messages tire, i said TOO LOW pls. I'm sure bad bele people will say go and sell it as if na today i don dey experience am grin

Funny enough, there is nothing special in kixra.com, not developed, just parked at sedo and auctioned it on sedo and godaddy O! The name is a brand. If u understand what i mean, wink u're a domain pro... wink

Patient is virtue... I will not lose... I will always gain and make profit as usual by God's grace grin

Kudos to the CEO of Bizham where i learned some domain secret wink
3 Gbosa for my mentor 2s£xy even though we no dey gree once in a while and still moving grin

One luv everyone, lets keep on pressing the domain button

tobicool congrats to you for the sale of your domain, keep it up grin

Shawnmayor, mikelreal, bomking4x, oladayo042, i greet una O! Well done and God bless you all for the good work here..

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Thank you. We have the same head grin

I hope u never meet some bad belle challenging you that ur domains are wack because it has no meaning, meanwhile they're clueless about what brandable domain is grin

Rolling on bro.. 9ice one..

i'm really happy for you, you have a chance to be an instant millionaire.

following ur steps, and i got a handful of 5 letters domain.
if i pay you $10 paypal, how many domains can you reg. for me? can you push the domain to me after getting it?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Awwwww,,, thank you O! am only taking a risk ni o! It is even a risk for a man not to take a risk in life. kixra.com only cost me about £2 plus.. wink , so we're all only trying and taking risks.

$10 might not buy you a single domain.
$10 might buy you a domain.
$10 might buy you 2 to 3 domains
In nairaland language, it depend on the domain name, also depend on if you have promo coupon code.
Coupon scarce these days oo, but if u search well, i might still get some..
I don't know about any other domain transfer without buying it
I only offer registration on your behalf sell or park on your behalf
Check the bellow

Goodluck.

If anyone want to register any good domain and also want me to sell / park for him/her..

(1) Get ready your money and must cover the cost of the domains you wish to register.
(2) Make sure the domain u want me to sell for you will 100% likely to sell/receive bids
(3) You must have a PayPal account and the amount of the domain in your PayPal account.
(4) If you're using coupon code, make sure the coupon is valid. if not, make sure the amount you will send to my PayPal account for the domain registration is the exactly required amount of the domain registration.
(5) I will then give you my PayPal to pay the registration fee so i can help you register it and list it for sale or parking, which ever you want.
(6) Pray that you should be a goodluck to me by doing this for you.. grin

Just send me PM anytime.

Help others so you shall be helped too

Goodluck.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
dotcom I just dae ur back oo, waittin for banks to open 2moro b4 I finally enter domainin agressively, full time brandable (pronounceable) Dns, nothin like trending for my dictionary anymre o.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
mikelreal: dotcom I just dae ur back oo, waittin for banks to open 2moro b4 I finally enter domainin agressively, full time brandable (pronounceable) Dns, nothin like trending for my dictionary anymre o.
lol. Jst be careful. Some brandable fit no see offers for a long time while some will immediately rcivin offers. Type them in google and see no of page results, also make sure theyre nt TM's. gudluk bro
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
@dot.com

if you sell for me? how much is your cut? transparency issues? etc. instead drop your fb lets connect or hit me @babaearly. i have paypal now lets do biz, i will find godaddy coupons.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Shawnmayor: lol. Jst be careful. Some brandable fit no see offers for a long time while some will immediately rcivin offers. Type them in google and see no of page results, also make sure theyre nt TM's. gudluk bro

i thought brandable are like new words, what good will search do?

and please can you answer this question?

AyodejiCharles:
Okay thanks, I just got a news leak of a new gaming tablet that is going to be released very soon ...I checked up the domain and found that it was available! But is there any other way I can register something similar to the site... like adding some suffix to the real trademarked name like say for example . xxxtabsreview. com?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
Shawnmayor: lol. Jst be careful. Some brandable fit no see offers for a long time while some will immediately rcivin offers. Type them in google and see no of page results, also make sure theyre nt TM's. gudluk bro
haba I no be learner na, my LLLLLs sweet for mouth pass kixra sef..and they are all nambio positive
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 12, 2013
if ua tinkn of goin brandable like me, lol I did my rearch first o, not guess work. I used sites like acronymfinder.com alot and google not to mention all d need pre check
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 12:11am On Aug 12, 2013
mikelreal: haba I no be learner na, my LLLLLs sweet for mouth pass kixra sef..and they are all nambio positive

i tried some with namebio but no positive, no news on it at all. how come yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (106) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.