Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Domain Name Business - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (84595 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
is a domain with 2500 backlinks reasonable?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Shawnmayor: wat kinda project. I do web

U sure? If u can design a very good site, i can give u a test make u design a very hot 5 page site. I will put am for market sharp sharp. Thats the logic. My boy get accident thats why i'm stuck O!
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
grin cheesy grin smiley Oya increase the azonto make i dance

Sedo <contact@sedo.com>
19:35 (1 minute ago)

to me
Dear D**********************,

We are pleased to inform you that a potential buyer has made an offer of 5000 EUR for your domain, *****.com!
Please respond to this offer either by clicking on the following link or by going to "Offers received" in your Sedo account:

https://sedo.com/member/bidthreaddetails.php4?id=1802444

Please note, that you will receive reminder mails about this offer, until you respond. You will need to submit at least one counter before you can cancel the negotiations. This process was designed to ensure a communicative and successful market place.

Please note that the Seller assumes all responsibility for the listing of this domain name. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, any obligations that arise from accepting an agreement to sell the domain name.

Best Regards,

Your Sedo Team
Customer Support - UK/International
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
dotcome wetin be d domain name?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
If you're smart enough, quickly go register any of the below domains.
I know what am saying o! Try and see.. My 2 cent

kixra.net
kixra.co.uk
kixra.org
kixra.co

GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

U sure? If u can design a very good site, i can give u a test make u design a very hot 5 page site. I will put am for market sharp sharp. Thats the logic. My boy get accident thats why i'm stuck O!
i sent u a Pm
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Shawnmayor: i sent u a Pm

Replied
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Replied
you dont wantu mention d name ni?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: you dont wantu mention d name ni?

mikelreal.com might be sold for $7,680 grin
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
lol no go allow newbies registr my name oo
and stop 2 dae lie, u come dae make me happy
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

mikelreal.com might be sold for $7,680 grin
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
Look at this same criminal's email to me again grin

drezner@asp-net-hosting.org
(11 minute ago)

to me
Hello!

I'm interested in buying kixra.com.

I've found it through Sedo.

Please respond with how much you are looking for it. Just specify this price in the subject line.

If you have other names for sale please email me your list with prices.

Regards,

Daniel Drezner, Ph.D.

ASP Hosting Net Services

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 4:57am On Aug 10, 2013
@dot.com

i would like to talk to you privately about some domains i want to register.if you can let me in if it will be profitable, i'm following a domain name trend of one major domain provider
how can i get to you?

in btw is it that kixra com you are about to bank? thats great in a short time.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 5:10am On Aug 10, 2013
mikelreal: Marijuana is really gointu spread reall soon.

CNN’s chief medical expert Sanjay Gupta
announced Wednesday night that he has
reversed his blanket opposition to marijuana
use.
Speaking to Piers Morgan, Gupta said he had
previously helped to “mislead” the American
public about the effects of the drug.
“I have apologized for some of the earlier
reporting because I think, you know, we’ve
been terribly and systematically misled in this
country for some time,” he said. “And I did
part of that misleading.”
He also wrote an op-ed called “Why I Changed
My Mind On Weed.” In it, he said that, while
he had formerly derided medical marijuana
supporters, he had done research that had
shown him how beneficial it could be:
I mistakenly believed the Drug Enforcement
Agency listed marijuana as a schedule 1
substance because of sound scientific proof.
Surely, they must have quality reasoning as to
why marijuana is in the category of the most
dangerous drugs that have “no accepted
medicinal use and a high potential for abuse.”
They didn’t have the science to support that
claim, and I now know that when it comes to
marijuana neither of those things are true. It
doesn’t have a high potential for abuse, and
there are very legitimate medical applications.
In fact, sometimes marijuana is the only thing
that works.

you are a wise man. ive found some good names on the keyword.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2013
And did u sell?
dotcom_na_me_na_me: grin cheesy grin smiley Oya increase the azonto make i dance

Sedo <contact@sedo.com>
19:35 (1 minute ago)

to me
Dear D**********************,

We are pleased to inform you that a potential buyer has made an offer of 5000 EUR for your domain, *****.com!
Please respond to this offer either by clicking on the following link or by going to "Offers received" in your Sedo account:

https://sedo.com/member/bidthreaddetails.php4?id=1802444

Please note, that you will receive reminder mails about this offer, until you respond. You will need to submit at least one counter before you can cancel the negotiations. This process was designed to ensure a communicative and successful market place.

Please note that the Seller assumes all responsibility for the listing of this domain name. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, any obligations that arise from accepting an agreement to sell the domain name.

Best Regards,

Your Sedo Team
Customer Support - UK/International
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2013
Dot com so u are expecting $50,000 for kixra?

Hmmmm... I understand. It's a newbie syndrome.

Good luck!
Experience is The Best Teacher!
Re: Domain Name Business by bomking4x: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2013
spotted LLLL.info, Other extensions registered except info.

should I go ahead and register it?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2013
I really dont see any marketing prospect in kixra @dotcom I even used Seo tools to check kixra if anybdy no am, NOTHING.
and the .net,.org and d rest re all unreg that shud tell u na bad market na. anyways when and if u sell am grin no forget us. grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2013
bomking4x: spotted LLLL.info, Other extensions registered except info.

should I go ahead and register it?
it depends on how hot the LLL is, one thing we shud know is that providing just info is not in gud business, except the info not hot kake.
Re: Domain Name Business by bomking4x: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2013
mikelreal: it depends on how hot the LLL is, one thing we shud know is that providing just info is not in gud business, except the info not hot kake.

well, I will register is like that since its not even upto 2 bottles of star with coupon code grin
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2013
@2sexy, dotcom, mikelreal or anyone using Sedo already

1. Does Sedo require an utility bill along with ID or just ID alone?

2. Will the Sedo's direct deposit work with my normal bank account or I need a domicillary account?

3. Can I list my domains on two marketplace at a time?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2013
If you nor see buyer, just park am at Voodoo.com or Bodis.com or Rookmedia.net... Make e dey gather some cents there. At least before 1 year end, u go don recoup ya dollars.

Nor b so?

bomking4x:

well, I will register is like that since its not even upto 2 bottles of star with coupon code grin
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2013
Don't be excited when people make offers on your sedo parked domains. There are a lot of tyre kickers(fake bidders)
Re: Domain Name Business by bomking4x: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2013
2s£xy:
If you nor see buyer, just park am at Voodoo.com or Bodis.com or Rookmedia.net... Make e dey gather some cents there. At least before 1 year end, u go don recoup ya dollars.

Nor b so?

Na xo my brother
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2013
since no body wants to answwer my question let me ask another one
does it mean that as a newbie in this biz, aged and expired domains will do better for me than newly registered domains? is it that selling a newly registered domain will be a waste of my time?
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2013
2s£xy:
Dot com so u are expecting $50,000 for kixra?

Hmmmm... I understand. It's a newbie syndrome.

Good luck!
Experience is The Best Teacher!

Be positive in everything you say or do.

Pls, always be positive. Even the devil he always positive not to meet God's anger.

If anyone place any domain for sale whether good or bad, fair or not, likely to sell or not, the person will sell his domain at his/her desire price by God's grace.

Be positive. Don't bombard this thread again. You don start be that!
Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2013
Jamji: since no body wants to answwer my question let me ask another one
does it mean that as a newbie in this biz, aged and expired domains will do better for me than newly registered domains? is it that selling a newly registered domain will be a waste of my time?

No, it does not matter at all. Creating your own domain as new and register it could be sold for $1m as long as your domain worth it. Eg. one letter, two letter, 3 letter, etc.

Don't focus only on expired domain.

For instance, i have only register one expired domain since i started the guru too sef. Though its good as well, but try add your own unique style.

Goodluck, start it now and you will sell your domains by God's grace.

This business is better finishing your NYSC and carry your certificate dey look for job up and down for the next 5 years.
Its better than following friends to join drinking beer and relying on friends to begin dey feed you.

Its better than stealing. It's better than bullying people.

It's just better than staying at home doing nothing.

This domain business can build you a house if you know what SAVINGS is.

You can live a life with domain business.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2013
I nor start anything...

Let's be realistic for once. The other person buying domains are humans you know?

Now my question is: Would you cough out such an amount for a domain like that? Sometimes we have to put ourselves in shoes off the buyer and not seller...

Anyway, it's you call and that's how you want it.

dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Be positive in everything you say or do.

Pls, always be positive. Even the devil he always positive not to meet God's anger.

If anyone place any domain for sale whether good or bad, fair or not, likely to sell or not, the person will sell his domain at his/her desire price by God's grace.

Be positive. Don't bombard this thread again. You don start be that!

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2013
2s£xy:
I nor start anything...

Let's be realistic for once. The other person buying domains are humans you know?

Now my question is: Would you cough out such an amount for a domain like that? Sometimes we have to put ourselves in shoes off the buyer and not seller...

Anyway, it's you call and that's how you want it.

[size=15pt]Hello everyone,

Can someone help me beg 2s£xy that he should not spoil my day this morning with his negative response towards my domain business expecially on my kixra.com that someone else uploaded there.

If i like i can list my 50 letters domain for $1m O!

Everybody have the way style of selling his/her domain, you don't know my own style of selling my domains, while i don't know yours O!

Pls o help me beg 2s£xy O! grin

This is how you destroy the other domain thread, and some of us left there for you and we created another thread here, you came back here again posting negative comments here again.

Why can't you be positive for a day?[/size]
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2013
Okay... No vex. Thanks for reminding me I am not welcomed and also of the past I had forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2013
2s£xy:
Okay... No vex. Thanks for reminding me I am not welcomed and also of the past I had forgotten.

Anything u claim, thats your cup of tea O! grin
Na anything u dey take offensive
All i asked from you is: ''Don't paint me or anyone with negative response towards their domain business.
I'm a positive man, so i expect others and you too.
Today u will be excellent, tomorrow u will come up with very worst picture..
Next tomorrow u will show up with excellent domain skills again, next next tomorrow u will become worst again, Nawa 4u O! You be cameleon? or are you a learner? grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by dotcomnamename: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2013
Jamji: @dot.com

i would like to talk to you privately about some domains i want to register.if you can let me in if it will be profitable, i'm following a domain name trend of one major domain provider
how can i get to you?

in btw is it that kixra com you are about to bank? thats great in a short time. see my search on it on godaddy.

This domain is currently receiving bids on sedo.

I beg delete the pic na.. I beg sir. U know u're my Oga at the Top grin
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

This domain is currently receiving bids on sedo.

I beg delete the pic na.. I beg sir. U know u're my Oga at the Top grin

i will create thread for just me and you and any other expert to help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (106) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.