Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery (32383 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna / Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by pappilo(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
talktimi: So many nutheads on NL, how can a minor operation lead to someones death ? SMH. In other news, the surgery is definitely going to take place abroad and not igbobi just to advertise the failure in Nigeria's healthcare delivery system. Get well soon bro

My friends mum died after having a tooth pulled (true story). Stella Obasanjo died after a simple tummy tuck.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by GEJTILL2019(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
:PI hate tinubu aka ojuyobo
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by coretechng1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Get well soon.
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by drdams: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
because of dis, I recommend a Dislike option for post on NL....
°°°mixedchic°°°:
we NLers wish you successful and speedy recovery.
click like if you support.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by halmeyd(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
get well///apc needs u
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by 80million1: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Akpa ife: 2 many hiding post

it's actually 'HIDDEN' bro!
*no hard feelings, just lending a helping hand*

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by drdams: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
I wish him recovery but Incapacitation 2 perfrm actively in National politics..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Italiano1: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
May God grant Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu aka Boss aka keep them guessing- soonest recovery- Amen

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by alphaconde(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
If he is doing this surgery in the country then I pray for him to be operated successfully. But if he goes overseas I pray never to see him again. The choice is his

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by supaeagles(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
antartica: His sudden demise will turn the prophetic pastor a billionaire over night.
if indeed the charlatan you talk about has that ability, he could have long been a billionaire without even having to make predictions about hon governor Tinubu. He simply would have made his billions in any stock market! wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Italiano1: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
alpha conde: If he is doing this surgery in the country then I pray for him to be operated successfully. But if he goes overseas I pray never to see him again. The choice is his

As you have never created life , what you say doesn't matter.

Did you wish our excellency the First lady same when she went for urgent treatment in GERMANY?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by duni04(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
babarazy: you and who?
Buahahahahah!
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
The emperor without robes is experiencing mere orthopaedic challenges . . .and his (NL) slaves are having a panic attack. Meanwhile, the likes of Funsho Williams are in the Great Beyond, courtesy of this emperor, yet the emperor's slaves have nothing but the best wishes for their master.

Whatever his health challenges might be - orthopaedic or neurotic (or even narcotic), I certainly wish he survives it. He must live long enough to experience his inevitable 4D fate: Demystification, Downfall, and Disgrace. . . . before his eventual Demise.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by sCun: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
One by one......
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
talktimi: So many nutheads on NL, how can a minor operation lead to someones death ? SMH. In other news, the surgery is definitely going to take place abroad and not igbobi just to advertise the failure in Nigeria's healthcare delivery system. Get well soon bro

Na minor operation kill my friend Mr know-it-all!
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Revolva(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
I guess he should undergo brain surgery also
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by duni04(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
dr dams: We NL wish u jst recovery but Incapacitation 2 perfrm actively in National politics.. Jst like if u support!!
Is this a joke? grin
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by roxell120(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
°°°mixedchic°°°:
we NLers wish you successful and speedy recovery.
no be me nd u.looks away
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by sCun: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Actually there's is no proof that Tinubu is a tribalist like Fashola, but that man is reaponsible for the assasination of some peoplie in the past. I hope he gets to meet those he assasinated.........if true
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Too many haterz...
Tinubu pls recover and let 'em "jews" swallow Gamalin 20 joo
...UP JAGABAN, Up LAGCITY jare.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Cleanman(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Scun: Actually there's is no proof that Tinubu is a tribalist like Fashola, but that man is reaponsible for the assasination of some peoplie in the past. I hope he gets to meet those he assasinated.........if true
and who are you to condemn someone.....i'm not a fan of his but we need to be careful of what we wish for other ppl.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by moodswing(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
I pray he lives to see 2015. Amen.
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by kutchs: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
This news just reminds me of the injury Messi had prior the champions league semi final with Bayern and what it caused Barca. Well my prayer for Tinubu is get well but may your injury cause for APC............ (make una help me complete the prayer)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Governors At Their Meeting In Abuja Yesterday (Photos) / Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student / Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.