Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery (32380 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna / Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by THEJOURNALIST: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2013
babarazy: you and who?

As u wch him death, death shall visit u......say amen if u don't wch Tinubu quick recovery
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:32am On Aug 06, 2013
Get well soon
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by babarazy: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2013
St.latyv:
u must b a mad man 4 sayin dat. A slave wit no root;->. Is dat d way they do in ur vilage? Wishn anoda human ill health. PATHETIC
you are suffering from the malady of the gravest species.
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2013
Shey una insult the man that said Tinubu is the next, If anything happens to tinubu during this operation we all knows who they will blame na GEJ and PDP go hear am.
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by farem: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2013
Where are those who condemn sahara if na patience or goodluck news?
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Remii(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2013
At his age, 60+, conditions such as arthritis or knee replacement surgery is not a strange thing. Get well soon, Asiwaju.
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by godsI(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2013
I recall vividly that the founders of PDP nevr had surgeries before their major contests, and Tinubu is about having one when the crash of the titans is still miles away. I am keenly watching.
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by 2nedo(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2013
Adiye kii tibi ese ku
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2013
lekeodumuyiwa: Which prophesy?Who is he that speaketh and it come to pass when the Lord has not commanded?The great physician is with Asiwaju perfecting and completing all healing.There is no cause for alarm.The book of Isaiah 28:18 has said it all"And Asiwaju Tinubu convenant with death shall be annulled,and his agreement with hell shall not stand,when the overflowing scourge shall pass through,they ye shall be trodden down by it".Fear not Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for thou has found favour in God.Nigeria needs you.

The last time I checked, Tinubu was and is still a muslim and Christ promise was to Christians so try and find a promise of muhammed for him. Nigeria don't need tinubu, what Nigeria needs is cleansing of all corrupt element inclusive of tinubu, it seems we celebrate criminals in Nigeria, you and I knows who tinubu is or have we forgotten when he was Governor of Lagos? Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Demdem(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2013
gboss4sure:

You need to see a doctor, your malaria has pass acute level and heading to kpeme level.

did u just say u are running mad?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Olumidzti(m): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2013
talktimi: So many nutheads on NL, how can a minor operation lead to someones death ? SMH. In other news, the surgery is definitely going to take place abroad and not igbobi just to advertise the failure in Nigeria's healthcare delivery system. Get well soon bro
your doctor told you only major operations can kill?
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by bumtos(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2013
jagaban of APC, I wish you quick recovery in Jesus name
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Emmy9ite(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2013
Get well soon sir!
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Phonon: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2013
Finally,Igbobi would be entertaining a VIP guest.The injured Okada riders would be elated.Hee!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Rockyheight: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2013
Where is the surgery taking place. The report is silent about venue abi! Definately abroad and we will know where when all ACN governors will go visit him. Anyway I wish him a "speedy recover"like my friend Shina Peters would say.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2013
talktimi: So many nutheads on NL, how can a minor operation lead to someones death ? SMH. In other news, the surgery is definitely going to take place abroad and not igbobi just to advertise the failure in Nigeria's healthcare delivery system. Get well soon bro

Get well soon sir..

Im glad the surgery is being done abroad and not IGBOBI..
The name of the hospital alone is enough headache to him. lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by drdams: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2013
Go n change ur pathetic moniker b4 u preach hate 2 me..

Pretenders and cowards, acting as if Tinubu is here to scout for his admirers...

Idi Amin: HATE!!!!!

Neva wish bad or death for nobody cos there ain't coming back from there undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by antartica(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2013
Nairaland front page has really gone to the dogs with Tinubu knee operation making front page.Shamefully,he might be doing it abroad like all the useless rich nigerians and secondly,he will be wasting our stolen loot boosting oyinbo health service.

What is there to talk about a thief like Tinubu than to catch him,lock him up for good or publicly execute him?Just like the shame of ibori people celebrating his birthday while he is in cage in far away england for crimes against the same people and nigerian state,the yorubas collectively made thiefnibu their leader.

And it makes one begin to wonder if there is any rational human being in nigeria at all?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by meforyou1(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2013
Get well soon
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by successking: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2013
Quick recovery
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by IAMBREEZY: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2013
I wish him speedy recorvery.
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by emmaduks(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2013
what A sin thing
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2013
Even Politicians are not immuned to disease, broken bones, hunger and libido.

In as much as I want the old thieves to be washed away by the new school, I will not wish Tinubu death, I wish him a speedy recovery from his surgery but hope that upon his return he could resign from Politics and think about his Gods and Life after Death.
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by fpeter(f): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2013
AT IGBOBI OR WHERE?
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2013
Unlike so many others Tinubu has come out and stated his ailment and his course of treatment.

I hope others in the political sphere take a cue from this
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by talktimi(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2013
Olumidzti: your doctor told you only major operations can kill?
in other words should i wish him death just to make you happy ?
Re: Tinubu To Undergo Orthopedic Surgery by artade: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2013
Prof Corruption:
“Based on previous sports injury on one of his knees and recent further aggravation on the knee from rigorous political and family related activities, he has been advised by his Doctors, despite his persistent reluctance that orthopedic surgery is necessary at this time,” the brief statement said today.

For all those screaming "pastor this, prophecy that", do you guys realize that "based on previous sports injury... and recent further aggravation... he has been advised by his doctors despite his persistent reluctance that orthopedic surgery is necessary"? What that means is that anyone who is privy to this information can "make a cheap prophecy". So before you start giving credit to false prophets, ask yourself, When was the prophecy made? Was it long before Tinubu had the sport injury? Why not spend time reading your Bibles and learn from true prophecies from Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel and many more...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments / Tinubu Visits Hajia Dada Yar'Adua, Mother Of Late President Yar'Adua / Hilarious Election Banner Advert (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.