Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. (3275 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / You Can Stop Your Husband's Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. by iebanehita(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
chaircover:

I dont really understand what you are saying. You seem to be speaking in a lot of parables. How about coming out with it all rather than piece meal.

What I meant in my quoute is this

If you are going through a rough patch in your marriage, having a friend of the opposite sex acting as an agony uncle or aunty may not be the best as you are quite vunerable in this situation and may not be thinking straight and you are more at risk of being taken advantage of

Everyone can be taken advantaged of, whether there exist an agony friend or not.

I just think friends of the opposite sex, for married couple, should be handled with extra care and one should have a smart approach about it.

Such friends acting as an agony uncles/aunts should be totally shunned at.
Re: How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. by iebanehita(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I am neither. I am a transgender. Was born a male trapped in a female body, but ever since my budget operation at Brazil, I've become a happy, fulfilled individual.

Hope you haven't got a problem with that??

Lol. Why should I?

Now, I know who am dealing with?
Re: How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. by biolabee(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
iebanehita:

Every warm-blooded human is as good as sayin all human na. Or are some humans cold-blooded?

Can we do without friends, ásides our wife(who is our best friend)?

What I am saying is that we encounter challenges in our daily lives. So, how do you tackle the challenges as they come?

Warm blooded refers to normal feelings

Some people pi.mp out their wives
Re: How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. by coogar: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
chaircover:
Not always true. My closest work colleague who is also a good friend has just left my house with his wife and all 4 of us are going out. He started off as a friend and we are now family friends. Not all friends are tigers and gazelles lol.

hahahaha - chaircover, you should know better. beware of tigers in sheep clothing. if you prank this closest work colleague of yours, he would fail your test.
Re: How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage. by Madamada(f): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. / Victor Boniface Biography: Tribe, Parents, State Of Origin, Stats, Transfer / Hubby Caught In The Act,!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.