Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention (6608 Views)

My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Teaching Our Children The Sense Of Gratitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2013
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2013
Didnt you guys read the part he says he wanna move to the other room, abi he already left and you say he is helping out.

Like i said, he should one day try feeding, bath and putting his children to sleep, all alone without help just for ONE night and see if he wont pass out.

Btw i tried it with hubby, just one baby o and he slept till 11 am the following morning. After dat night, he is still bribing me so i take care of her most nights.

I no wan old quick abeg! Fvck superwoman

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by bellong: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2013
^^^ Quit whining about what is not a big deal. Re-read his post and comprehend why he moved to another room.

Except for the breastfeeding part, what will make a man collapse for taking care of his own baby. You talk as if that is how difficult babies are. Do not always compare other men with your husband. It would have been better if you had asked him the part of the chores he helps his wife with before making assumptions.

Mind you, I do all those stuff you termed difficult and never passed out for once. my son is one of the hyper-active kids I have met.
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2013
bellong: ^^^ Quit whining about what is not a big deal. Re-read his post and comprehend why he moved to another room.

Except for the breastfeeding part, what will make a man collapse for taking care of his own baby. You talk as if that is how difficult babies are. Do not always compare other men with your husband. It would have been better if you had asked him the part of the chores he helps his wife with before making assumptions.

Mind you, I do all those stuff you termed difficult and never passed out for once. my son is one of the hyper-active kids I have met.

You work, you son hyper active, you feed , clothe, put him to bed, and you never pass out! Congratulation!! You just won the father of the yr award.

Now graduate to three hyperactive children, like i said without help and let me know if u will even have time nairalanding

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2013
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2013
Chillisauce:

Like i said, he should one day try feeding, bath and putting his children to sleep, all alone without help just for ONE night and see if he wont pass out.

I agree. Those are the problem areas he mentioned in his original post so he should address them. He should take over the bulk of those tasks for at least 2 days a week (more if he desires more frequent loving). After she has prepared and given him his food and prepared the children's food, he should send her off to take a nice relaxing bath and wait for him in bed. He should then see to feeding the 3 kids and putting them all to bed. Meanwhile madam will be ready and waiting. If he is still up to the task after that, then everyone has their happy ending!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2013
Chillisauce: The OP is not helping out abeg . Just one of those lies to get sympathy. If he is truely helping out woth those 3 children, either

1. The wife will be there for him for love making or

2. OP will be the one passing out after the kids are in bed.

Btw, big congrats to the super women.
Now OP, get to work and help batth, clothe those beauriful kids you gave birth to.

Am sure by the time you try to make them sleep one night then u know what ur wife is passing through.

Anyway, make i stop here, na your wife i even blame for spoiling you.

Spoilt big whinning baby

Chillisauce, chop knuckle abeg. Well said! I share in your view; the poster isn't doing much to ameliorate the situation.

Yes, he said he's helping but it's not enough. Dear sir, I have two suggestions for you; Thursday and Friday(8th and 9th August) are public holidays.

1. Why not tell Madam to take a break these two days and take over from her so you know what she goes through?
2. Take the children to their grandparents and have the days all to yourselves and iron out your concern with her.

If you want your sweetie's attention, then you gotta do SOMETHING!
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2013
chaircover: This chillipepper sounds so much like JK lipsrsealed

Chilli, he said he left the room because the kids had taken his space in the bed

The kids should be in their own beds and the couple should take it in turns to go see the kids in the night/wake up if any of the kids need anything.

JK undecided.

Because the wife is doing it alone that's why the kids took over.

The woman na superwoman, after work, make food for him, serve him, and rush out to get the kids ready and he is whining about eating alone and no one to gist.

Anyway it's Nigeria, where they will advise her to be superwoman so the hubby doesn't look outside. At the end, she go age and the hubby will continue with his office women.

OP, since you are a baby, maybe you want her to come over to the other room and change ur pampers after the kids have slept.

Next time, just like ileobatojo also said, try doing her chores, let me know if she won't be waiting for you in the other room for hot love making.

Don't worry, she would do the riding, all you have to do is just lay down there......and do nothing
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2013
debrief08: The apology was because I rushed in to scold him without reading the part where he stated he helps her out.
However you will notice I adviced that the "helping out" be structured so she can know what areas are covered and relax a little.

i read a john grisham novel yesterday and the first sentence was "fools rush in".
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2013
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2013
You guys should leave Chillisauce jare, I agree with her completely.

See ehn, some men nowadays want to have their cake and eat it! You want a superwoman in home management and as well as an extra superwoman in bedmatics. How can?

During the time of our grandparents and parents, did they see sexx as gratifying? Most only engaged in it for child bearing. It's the woman duty to handle the home affairs; the men(majority) don't help. All they do is handle the bills and home expenses and engage in extra mural affairs.

Nowadays, men want women that would both handle the home front as well as supply their marital food. If you want such, please work out a plan with madam so you both get to enjoy each other.

That's why I'm of the view that couples shouldn't be in a rush to start a family when married. Take time to enjoy your marriage and each other before the little ones come.
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2013
rigormortis:

i read a john grisham novel yesterday and the first sentence was "fools rush in".

Thank You
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2013
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2013
^^ you have time oh.

OP where are you jare.
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2013
chaircover:

Which parents and grandparents LOL . . .so the likes of joke and olu jacobs only have sexx to have children.

Madam CC,
There's an exception to every rule.
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by bellong: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chillisauce:

You work, you son hyper active, you feed , clothe, put him to bed, and you never pass out! Congratulation!! You just won the father of the yr award.

Now graduate to three hyperactive children, like i said without help and let me know if u will even have time nairalanding

Congratulations to you too that gets overburdened with children. You are not part of the OP's home, yet you keep dishing out judgement as if you know how he helps or does not help his wife.

Why give birth to three children if I can't handle them. Speak for yourself alone and do not generalize, especially if you have no idea of who the other person is.

Peace to you
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
At CC, i understand what you are saying. She wants to be a superwoman then let her be.

Some of the men here will think helping out will involve looking after the kids after the wives have fed, bath, cloth them just for the wife to have her own bath or clean. After doing all the chores, she takes over the kids again.

Ferhyn, marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not kill ur self with work. Am no super woman, dont wanna be. Just an average woman whi happen to know what i want in life.

As for you MR bellong all i have to say to you is

Mtcheeeeeewww
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
Abeg bellong and chilisauce e don do nah,you both had valid points.Let's just accommodate our differences without making it a squabble.
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by armyofone(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
OP should forget/ignore wifey words *I don't need help*. Just go ahead and help anyway.
Two or more times weekly, get your children into the bathroom and get them ready for the night.
Do other things to help such as helping with washing as she cooks, help with sorting/folding clothes after laundry etc
There are so many things you can do when you are back from work. Join hands, it is your home.
Do it more often and don't calculate how often you do it oh.
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Oga OP where are you??
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by baaliyah(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
Well done CC, if all women reason like u marriages would have been perfect.
There is a stage like this in every marriage. I almost took over all the chores before my wife adjusted. Some times she has nothing to do when she comes back from work, why will she not open her legs when I need to cool down. It may not work for every body, my work schedule is flexible.
@ poster, if u are not the busy type try to assist more and ur wife will be alive and willing. Action does it all. God help u.
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Instead to ask questions bout their routine, we are crucifying the man.... I don't like my man in the kitchen, it's a turn off for me..... no matter how much he helps with the kids, I will still be tired and doze of before he finish up with bedtime routine... long day at work is exhausting on its own.

It all boils down to making it work and strategy .... Pointing fingers will not help this couple please.

My mil had to scold me before I allowed her to fold my laundry 'her own way'... had to sneak back in the dresser to fix it again.
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
jidegirl12: I don't like my man in the kitchen, it's a turn off for me.....
Hehehehehehe; different stroke for different folks.

For me, It's a BIG TURN ONNNNN!
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
jidegirl12:
My mil had to scold me before I allowed her to fold my laundry 'her own way'... had to sneak back in the dresser to fix it again.

Perfectionist!
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
chaircover:

Haaaaaa!!

Even my great great grandmothers practiced family planning. Please consult your history books or ask the elders around you.

Love making is the oil that greases marriage and family planning in various methods olden and modern has been around for donkey’s years.

Madam CC, let's disagree to agree. Yeah, I agree loff making keeps the marital fire burning but I just have this mindset that men of before before were stereotyped. I'm sorry but that's just the way I viewed them.
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chillisauce:
Ferhyn, marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not kill ur self with work. Am no super woman, dont wanna be. Just an average woman who happens to know what i want in life.

Aggremento!
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by dayokanu(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
ferhyntorlah:
During the time of our grandparents and parents, did they see sexx as gratifying? Most only engaged in it for child bearing. It's the woman duty to handle the home affairs; the men(majority) don't help. All they do is handle the bills and home expenses and engage in extra mural affairs.

WHo told you they didnt see sexx as gratifying? If only you knew the number of wars they fought because of sexx, the number of lives that got lost because one king snatched the wife of another

Have you also forgotten they were Polygamists.

The men had 4 wives. So if one wife isnt ready there are 3 others he can invite to sleep.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by damiso(f): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
chaircover: One thing I like about you Dami is that you keep it real and you say it how it is kiss kiss kiss kiss

Dont mind me and my drama and serenren ooooo! if you see the way I was crying, you will think that someone died embarassed grin

[s]but tears always gets to him. I should have asked for his wallet that day sef . . . tear abuse LOL[/s]

Thank you madam CC, right back at you kiss kiss kiss kiss.Abi o, you should have just milked that vulnerable moment for all its worth cheesy grin

I hope the OP is working on the issues he raised with his wife.Its really not that big an issue jare.They just need adjustments and tweaks here and there and they are good to go.I used to (ok still sort of like that) be like that, cushions must be like this, no dirty plates till next morning but when you realise na your self you go kill, you slow down.
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2013
Chillisauce:

Fvck apology! Who are you apologizing to. As far as am concerned, Nigeria Men need iron hand to tackle issue. Stop all this medemende and hit the nail on the head.

Upon all the wife is giving him, working, taking care of kids etc, he is still complaining, even if she is a great lover in bed, he will still want to try something else,

Nigerian Men change o!
Hmm
Re: My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2013
byvan: Biola,i dey raise the African styleoooo,ofcourse with a mix of civilization and modernity but I intend to raise An upgraded version of African men not westerners.They ll blend our values with civilization,i need a balanced mix joor.

They pretty much know their mummy,no one refuses meals because he has a preference,we had that settled at their very early years.

Ofcourse, they should be encouraged,but making separate meals for various taste buds won't fly for me.I don't want Ajebo nor kpako,something inbetween,Be a gentle man,dress like one,speak like one,when is time to fold your sleeves and knock in some teeth,do it!!!!!dont want no whimpering sissies joor.
That's it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was The Feelig Like When You Had Your First Child? / 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' / Can You Live With Your Husband's Younger Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.