Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving (26903 Views)

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos) / Notable Nigerian Heroes We All Need To Emulate As Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by IYANGBALI: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lobatan,o pari it is finished.E go on souuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun,ka ma loot lo men.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by 1oracle(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Soon pastors will be celebrating with ritualist just because of private jet.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Salmoneus(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
nep2ra: It's official. Majority of Nigerians worship Mammon and not God. The evidence is all around you.

MONEY.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Dagoma: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
May be the Pastor was part of the Ibori's mess.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by slimfit1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
All hope is now lost!
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by raystanley(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
MUMURITY OF MUMUDOM INDEED!...
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Funjosh(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
Reading some reports make me want to hate this country but i will not.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by BonnyDominic: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Acidosis: Well,

Let me quote a popular saying on Nairaland Religious/Celebrities/Romance/Family sections.. cool

Meaning, if you know you've stolen a piece of meat before from your mama's pot, you have no right to question anyone that steals N100billion from your country's account.

If you have a gf, then you have no right to question a Nigerian slut that r a p ed a South African guy on a reality show..

If you know you once killed a ANT, then you should smile when a hired killer points a rifle at your skull.. cool

Thats the law of gullible and bigoted nairalanders... cool

So who are we to judge Thief Ibori and the most reverend Papa, the Man of God? We are not God, y'all know..¿
Well pple may not judge but are in position to speak the truth.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by xynerise: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Sign of Endtime

1 Like

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by oduz: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
A well packaged delivery for a "Preying' Contract" to a HIgh networth Client in Mumuland cool

Pastor I Hail O! (in Wharfy accent) cool wink
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Fire go consume that wicked Pastor if this happen to be truth.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Deltans are always like that!
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by bowee4u: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by PStacks(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
;o For Real ;o ! ! !.

Whao.. grin this is serious mehn!

What Religion and Religious leaders would cause ehhhh! Nigeria no go fit pack am..
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by comrChris(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
him alone knwx y he said dat n wil b judged n punished 4encouraging us 2 emulate a terrible criminal,.,.,hmmm God pls dnt let dis man of urs if truely he is go scot free ameeeem
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by BonnyDominic: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm, Dis is incredible. I may not be a member of dis denomination but what would other religious body say? All glory to God Almighty.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by dridowu: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pastor encouraging us to emulate ibori ?....................................that is y i love man of god that says the truth..............................smdh 4 ds pastor .
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
I don give up on churches since. Na my own way I dey do now. My only challenge now na my kids. I want them to grow up with that initial piousity and fear of God. Before they choose their own path. The challenge is, no church like that again.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Orikinla(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Are you surprised?
This is the state of Mumudom. grin

There are more false prophets and false pastors than the true ministers anointed and appointed by God.

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by AdeniyiA(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
emu wat?
he dey drink emu?
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by moscobabs(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
1st to commment!!!.

I know that mumu will quote me oo
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
I rather emulate ANINI, SHINA RAMBO, MONDAY OSUNMBO than JAMES IBORI.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by chrisosi: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
I just sitdon dey look, no be say i no get sense

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Afroconnect: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nigerians are mediocres,they love thieves,liars and decievers...one fool will come now and say 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"
these Nigerian money hungry pastors are not anointed by God,they are not prophets of God,they are Con-Men,wolves in sheep clothing-wise up fools,these pastors are money hungry schemers.
Even the Bible says "not all that call me father is my son" sometimes i wonder if Nigerians take time to study the Bible.
someone came and tell you God anointed him,and he posses no fruits of the spirit but materialism and greed yet you follow him blindly-you all will rot in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by dollarlander: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
chrisosi: I just sitdon dey look, no be say i no get sense
Because lie is sweet, truth is bitter.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Afroconnect: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Still some mumu will pay this thief offerings and tithe thinking they are pleasing God...your money dey go down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
nedu2000: A country that celebrates ibori,alams,bode george ,confirmed criminals can't move forward
THEY DONT JUST CELEBRATE THEM THEY TRY TO EMULATE THEM
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Afroconnect: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pray: Judge not..... End time....
Bleep you,this is not judging-this man said it-blind idiot...people llike you will open a church soon and start to collect offerings.Ole
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by sweetgala(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nigeria I hail thee
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Phonon: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
It's not his fault.If say na dem Moses time,lightning for don eliminate am for where im dey.These days any clown that can buy a Bible suddenly thinks he is a "PASTOR".Nonsense.
Re: Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving by Vincent41(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
All Round Gist: I wonder why Nigerians continue to celebrate 'lootocracy'. They honour looters, terrorists, militants, assassins etc. Uhm...only Nigerians can make a mad man look sane and make a sane man look mad. If he were to be a common criminal, no one would want to associate with him, but now that he is a rich criminal, everyone want to be recognized with him. Nigeria my beloved country! The land where mad men direct traffic and the supposedly sane people follow obediently....Is there really any hope for this country?

On Sunday 4th August 2013, the people of Oghara in Delta State celebrated their former governor in grand style on his 55th birthday. Although, the ex governor, James Onanefe Ibori, is currently serving his jail terms in a London prison for fraud, his admirers and political associates gathered to celebrate him. The celebration started with a Thanksgiving service at the Baptist Church, where the pastor, Rev Iweh Godspower, challenged the congregation to emulate Ibori

LWKM.....NOTIN WAY WE NO GO FIT SEE FOR DIS CONTRY

While the Rev was preaching, he asked:

"What is that aspect of ibori's personality that could attract such mammoth crowd which filled the church and overflows outside?"

He answered his own question by saying:

"It is given that Ibori is a huge success, but that is not why all of you have left your homes and different towns to be in Oghara today; even though the man you have come to celebrate may never know the individuals that have come to do him honour. You have come to Ogahara today because Ibori is a man who after climbing high in the social, political and economical ladders of Nigeria, he did not seize and throw away the ladders in the way most Nigerian big men usually do; he made the ladder available for others to climb up too. And even when some people are too weak to make good use of that ladder, he helped pull them up. That is why you are here today. Never forget that and you go and do likewise; help others to climb up the ladders of life and love." The crowd applauded him and others bellowed Ibori's nickname "Odidigborigbo of Africa."

The three days celebration ends today with a topflight novelty football match at the Oghara Township Stadium.

http://www.mjemagazine.com/emulate-james-ibori-pastor-advice-nigerians/
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/08/emulate-ibori-pastor-advice-nigerians.html#more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! / Recession: FG Releases Fresh N350bn To Boost Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.