Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,180 members, 7,845,877 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6007285 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (2849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Henry120:

Two ships?

What 2 ships? The only ship I know awaiting commissioning is NNS Okpabana.

NNS Centenary is currently docked in South-Africa.

@henry120 rememba i told u the commissioning of two new ship was postponed....@beegs just confirmed dat oga Jona will commission 4 new ships on 19th
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
NighttWalker:
Nothing much really, just had some military simulation with some squads from the New Zealand army and we did a lot of night op, I'm a civilian and have little idea of military 'fun' so I had a sleeping disorder. I know it kind of sound impossible to train with a different country army but we never used real guns, we used what was called 'Airsoft' looks like a real gun with no difference and you can attach optics or flashlights or laser to it, if you can shot an airsoft gun you can shot a real gun only thing is that air soft doesn't have recoil unlike real gun so yea we 'had fun' and its illegal to own or play airsoft in Australia so we went to New Zealand for the simulation and I'm sure the Govt here has their eye on me and everyone that went for the 'game' especially now that Australia had a terrorist attack
Playing with a lot of serving and ex police, soldiers and sf from different countries down here.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
jteku:

@henry120 rememba i told u the commissioning of two new ship was postponed....@beegs just confirmed dat oga Jona will commission 4 new ships on 19th

We'll have to wait and sea what the 2 other ships are.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
BokoHaram armored vehicle destroyed in North of Cameroon #INKAS APC / LAPV (Canada) Probably captured in Nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bunnyrug(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
IbnSultaan:
BokoHaram armored vehicle destroyed in North of Cameroon #INKAS APC / LAPV (Canada) Probably captured in Nigeria
this picture was taken in damaturu around november 2013 , they ransacked a small army base on that day unfortunately a distant relative of mine losthis life in that attack

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bendeniceguy: 1:24am On Feb 16, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Why some of you dont simply take a bit of time to look and analyze anything before posting comments beats me hollow!!!!! "Northern Cameroon" with Nigerian police officers whom i guess you have seen a few thousand times clearly visible on the foto!! Now, how outrageously DUMB is that?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 3:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Indeed revealing(Nighttwalker)no wonder the moniker got swag LOL,am impressed,thanks for the explanation though
And thanks for saying my moniker got swag haha

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 3:09am On Feb 16, 2015
bendeniceguy:
Why some of you dont simply take a bit of time to look and analyze anything before posting comments beats me hollow!!!!! "Northern Cameroon" with Nigerian police officers whom i guess you have seen a few thousand times clearly visible on the foto!! Now, how outrageously DUMB is that?
Chill bro
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 16, 2015
bunnyrug:
this picture was taken in damaturu around november 2013 , they ransacked a small army base on that day unfortunately a distant relative of mine losthis life in that attack
Please people stop claiming identities that nobody can verrify. You are most certainly telling a lie about your identity in order to make yourself credible. Indeed the photo was taken around 2013, but no army base was ransacked as you claim. (It is funny that you didn't give any name of base, I guess you didn't do a thorough work on your lie). The vehicle is a police vehicle and this is Nigeria and Nigerian police.
@ibnsultaan, Why posting a photo taken in Nigeria in 2013 and claiming it was taken in cameroon ? This is not the first dubious post of yours, I stopped reading yur comments a long time ago, it has something to do with the level.

Sorry for not sugar cutting my words, I am just fed up of people on the internet pretending to be whom they are not. Could we just stop with the identity claiming ? There is no way anyone could verrify your identity claims, so stop claiming unless you want to post a video in which you appear and give your identity and proof of your identity.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bunnyrug(m): 5:06am On Feb 16, 2015
patriot4:
Please people stop claiming identities that nobody can verrify. You are most certainly telling a lie about your identity in order to make yourself credible. Indeed the photo was taken around 2013, but no army base was ransacked as you claim. (It is funny that you didn't give any name of base, I guess you didn't do a thorough work on your lie). The vehicle is a police vehicle and this is Nigeria and Nigerian police.
@ibnsultaan, Why posting a photo taken in Nigeria in 2013 and claiming it was taken in cameroon ? This is not the first dubious post of yours, I stopped reading yur comments a long time ago, it has something to do with the level.

Sorry for not sugar cutting my words, I am just fed up of people on the internet pretending to be whom they are not. Could we just stop with the identity claiming ? There is no way anyone could verrify your identity claims, so stop claiming unless you want to post a video in which you appear and give your identity and proof of your identity.
look mr man i didnt come here to exchange words with uncouth chalartans and good for nothings lik u , i wanted to point out to ibn sultan that the burnt apc he posted was in damaturu and nt in cameroun and as for d attack on october 25th 2013 bh launched simultaneous attacks on b division in damaturu and 235 battalion completely destroying d base in d process. look at this scalliwag wat do u take 4 ?a good for nothin lik u that thinks he can com to a public forum and intimidate pple nigga u messed with d wrong person.Better be careful with who u disrespect idiot

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bunnyrug(m): 5:10am On Feb 16, 2015
patriot4:

imagine this he goat im nt an attention LovePeddler lik u ,wat do i stand to gain from claimin wat im not

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 16, 2015
bunnyrug:
imagine this he goat im nt an attention LovePeddler lik u ,wat do i stand to gain from claimin wat im not
The same thing as all those who claim to be what they are not. Look, it is infantile to want evverybody to believe your baseless identity claims while there are millions of fake identities on the internet. How do you want people to make an exception for you by believing your identity claims and somehow not start believing every identity claim on the internet ? Grow up, stop the identity claim, or post a video of yourself claiming to be who you are with proof attached to it. I can claim to be the vice president if i want, that doesn't make my claim true. It is just annoying to see people making claims after claims and fooling goolible people. I believe you made your identity up.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bunnyrug(m): 5:55am On Feb 16, 2015
patriot4:
The same thing as all those who claim to be what they are not. Look, it is infantile to want evverybody to believe your baseless identity claims while there are millions of fake identities on the internet. How do you want people to make an exception for you by believing your identity claims and somehow not start believing every identity claim on the internet ? Grow up, stop the identity claim, or post a video of yourself claiming to be who you are with proof attached to it. I can claim to be the vice president if i want, that doesn't make my claim true. It is just annoying to see people making claims after claims and fooling goolible people. I believe you made your identity up.
yea rite keep blabbing lik a bitch i dont hv ur time ok gay mofo

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 16, 2015
bunnyrug:
look mr man i didnt come here to exchange words with uncouth chalartans and good for nothings lik u , i wanted to point out to ibn sultan that the burnt apc he posted was in damaturu and nt in cameroun and as for d attack on october 25th 2013 bh launched simultaneous attacks on b division in damaturu and 235 battalion completely destroying d base in d process.
And you claim to have soldiers in your familly ? No such thing happened, you probably read that from a media doing propaganda for boko haram. And again I didn't mean to disrespect you, but I will always condemn those who try to use fake identities to fool readers.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2015
bunnyrug:
yea rite keep blabbing lik a bitch i dont hv ur time ok gay mofo
you don't sound verry educated.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 6:05am On Feb 16, 2015
Oga henry.pls moderate does fighters.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2015
NighttWalker:
And thanks for saying my moniker got swag haha
You welcome bro,there is one thing i learned from my god on earth(My dad) he said: My son,if you see something you like,please appreciate it,Material things?don't steal but with hard work,buy it,names or alias of a person?appreciate it,Ladies?appreciate her and go for her,LET'S ALL CULTIVATE THE IDEA OF APPRECIATING WHAT'S GOOD(@OP,my apology sir if i derail your thread)

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Playing with a lot of serving and ex police, soldiers and sf from different countries down here.

Cool, do you guys use fully automatic riffles? Technicals? Or any machine guns for suppressive fire? These weapons make the game hella fun
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2015
NAF

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

You welcome bro,there is one thing i learned from my god on earth(My dad) he said: My son,if you see something you like,please appreciate it,Material things?don't steal but with hard work,buy it,names or alias of a person?appreciate it,Ladies?appreciate her and go for her,LET'S ALL CULTIVATE THE IDEA OF APPRECIATING WHAT'S GOOD(@OP,my apology sir if i derail your thread)
lol @ the lady part cheesy if it wont be against the rule of this thread I'll be posting some pics or maybe vids of me me shooting diffrent type guns if I move to the US early....

NAF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2015
Repost.

Larger photos

Credit: Tbite

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2015
NighttWalker:
lol @ the lady part cheesy if it wont be against the rule of this thread I'll be posting some pics or maybe vids of me me shooting diffrent type guns if I move to the US early....

NAF
Over to Oga Henry
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by dragon2(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by dragon2(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2015
Henry120:
Nigerian Airforce

That is the Agusta A101 ( Merlin) antisubmarine helicopter aka 'the flying frigate.
This is the VVVIP version.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bunnyrug(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2015
patriot4:
you don't sound verry educated.
oh rly,mr educated very is spelted with a single r and tje double r that ur educated fingers kip typing
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2015
Guys, please do not derail this thread with your bickering. Thank you.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Over to Oga Henry

Not acceptable. Oga Nighttwalker can create a separate thread to post the images.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by onumaegbuikenna: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2015
Nigerian army in Sierra Leone

http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/SIERRA-LEONE-MAKENI-ECOMOG-TROOPS-TAKE-CONTROL-OF-TOWN/20f1e1700a4c281c02f17335caedc659?query=Nigeria&current=1&orderBy=Relevance&hits=1&referrer=search&search=%2Fsearch%3Fquery%3DNigeria%26allFilters%3DWar%2520and%2520unrest%3ASubject%2CAPTV%3ASource%2CHealth%3ASubject&allFilters=War+and+unrest%3ASubject%2CAPTV%3ASource%2CHealth%3ASubject&productType=IncludedProducts&page=1&b=edc659

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nigerian military COIN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Henry120:
Nigerian military COIN
2nd image is d0pe

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
So this plane is shipping serbian arms to kenya and I had to find this news in a Russian website and translate to english. How i wish we had a beegeagle of our own here in our country.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sr&u=http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Drustvo/530331/SAZNAJEMO-Misteriozni-avion-Antonov-vozi-oruzje-iz-Beograda-u-Keniju&prev=search

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
my collections

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (2849) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: kabe1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.