Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,875 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6019266 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (2850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Henry24 if anybody has good news it is dakingsman unfortunately I lost contact with him, after deleting my account.

He also hasn't made a comment here for a while.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nigerian SF commando

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nigerian AFSF Commando

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Henry240:
Onboard Nigerian navy Seaward defence boat II, NNS Karaduwa on the high seas.

NNS Karaduwa is Nigeria's second Seaward defence boat, it was designed by the Nigerian navy and built by Dormanlong Nigeria Limited and Blue flag Nigeria Limited.

Approx 40 meters in length, she is armed with a 30 mm, Chinese origin RWS, 2 X 12.7mn HMG and 2 X AGL.
Why are we not building those ships at the Nigerian navy dockyard?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2017
Nok234:

Why are we not building those ships at the Nigerian navy dockyard?

What ships?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 19, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hrmnn: 1:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Panhard ERCs of Gabon

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Adminisher: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2017
Henry240:

Man, these are all un-needed delays.

Pretty sure the problem is from the Paki side.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2017
rawswag:
somewhere in the northeast jln115 check the flag on the left us soldiers arm...

What's the big deal with the US flag? That's the correct way to fly it as the stars - what they call the canton - are always closest to the flag-pole.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2017
Nigerian CAS trying out his shooting skills at the range. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Nigeria COIN

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by cutievik: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Isn't it high time we begin to push for answers from the top brass concerning, the induction of our helicopter or even helicopters, we no even know which one in terms of the numbers acquired , And the JF17 deal.... If we know any medium both online and offline such as postal service address, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and emails, please share with the house, until we begin to demand some answers the lackadaisical attitude may continue unchecked.....if we Nigerians can do this maturely and constructively channel a positive force in a particular direction, I believe we would archive results.... We got some goals met from the efforts of beegeagle blog we can add this to the mission statement and vision for this thread...... My POV.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2017
The+time
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2017
ActivateKruger:

Problem solved cool
LMFAO..... almost choked on my coffee

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2017
frumentius:

What's the big deal with the US flag? That's the correct way to fly it as the stars - what they call the canton - are always closest to the flag-pole.
………
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2017
Henry240:
Nigeria COIN
Henry240 haven't been seeing our gazelles lately.... any Ideas where they might be??
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Nigeria military pix of late is becoming too scarce.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2017
My phone has completely refused to comment on NL, I can only read through as guest, when I log in, the next thing I press, am automatically logged out ..

KDF Disaster Response Unit (Responding to a collapsed building in an informal area)

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2017
rawswag:

Henry24 haven't been seeing our gazelles lately.... any Ideas where they might be??

No ideas either.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Nigeria COIN

Nigerian army Reva V, Caiman MRAP and RM-70 MRLS in Sambisa forest

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2017
frumentius:

I mistakenly said it was the wrong way round(not upside down) in a other photo of an African soldier with an American patch.......I always thought they wore it with the Canton on the left , but since they wear it on the right shoulder it makes sense that its that way round with the Canton on the right.......the SANDF on the other hand wears the flag on the left shoulder thus with the Black on the left side......that's why i got a tad confused! @Rawswag was just jokingly taking the piss out of me for making that mistake.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2017
jln115:

I mistakenly said it was the wrong way round(not upside down) in a other photo of an African soldier with an American patch.......I always thought they wore it with the Canton on the left , but since they wear it on the right shoulder it makes sense that its that way round with the Canton on the right.......the SANDF on the other hand wears the flag on the left shoulder thus with the Black on the left side......that's why i got a tad confused! @Rawswag was just jokingly taking the piss out of me for making that mistake.

Ah, get it now. ActivateKruger solved the problem neatly, I thought. cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
giles14:
Nigeria military pix of late is becoming too scarce.

Because the Nigerian military kidnapped Bidexxi.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hoshea: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
true we need to continue to improve health care system but compared with our neighbours ,kenya is far ahead.we have a ratio of 200 doctors for a million kenyans,next uganda is 120 per a million .the worse of is Tanzania with 30 doctors per million

Yoo! Am Tanzanian, and this is a big LIE, 30 doctors per million? We have more than enough. Stop these bs lies abeg
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Henry240:

What ships?
nNS Karaduwa
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Photos by Ivorian MOD

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
cutievik:
Isn't it high time we begin to push for answers from the top brass concerning, the induction of our helicopter or even helicopters, we no even know which one in terms of the numbers acquired , And the JF17 deal.... If we know any medium both online and offline such as postal service address, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and emails, please share with the house, until we begin to demand some answers the lackadaisical attitude may continue unchecked.....if we Nigerians can do this maturely and constructively channel a positive force in a particular direction, I believe we would archive results.... We got some goals met from the efforts of beegeagle blog we can add this to the mission statement and vision for this thread...... My POV.

According to NAF 2 out of 12 Mi-35M have been delivered and awaiting induction.
To make your inquiries NAF operates several verified social media accounts, ill post screenshots below.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nok234:

nNS Karaduwa

NNS Karaduwa is built in Nigeria. There is a larger 50 meters vessel under-construction.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nigerian COIN

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutievik while you're at it, if you don't mind helping us inquire about the fate of this NAF AW101.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

According to NAF 2 out of 12 Mi-35M have been delivered and awaiting induction.
To make your inquiries NAF operates several verified social media accounts, ill post screenshots below.

The Nigerian Air Force reply very well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (2850) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Stefan00 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.