Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5975640 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Photo of the NAF Aw109 that was successful ditched in a body of water yesterday, thankfully no lives were lost.

Beautiful, skilled piloting.

The A109e LUH's crash rate continues to climb. I wonder if the Italians were thinking about pasta when they built this helicopter.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Photo of the NAF Aw109 that was successful ditched in a body of water yesterday, thankfully no lives were lost.

Beside the blades, I believe all parts are still intact.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2017
tdayof:
grin

I was only kidding about the SU-30. it was to calm down the RSA guys

Anyway some Nigerian delegation in china checking out some su-30 grin

In the name of everything that is good, don't ever do that to Henry, he's suffering enough already grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Otherwise known as a crash grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:

The A109e LUH's crash rate continues to climb. I wonder if the Italians were thinking about pasta when they built this helicopter.
How many have gone down so far? I only remember the incident where some politicians were being ferried to Bayelsa

jteku:

Beside the blades, I believe all parts are still intact.

I doubt it's going back into the air anytime soon.
Or ever again.
Honestly I am just happy for the pilots, very young and lively fellas.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Can I guess, it just fell off the sky... Typically Augusta. Those things fly over my house frequently on route to the south-east Kruger Park, you can imagine my fear of it just falling on our dwellings.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:

ssaengine:

I fvck with you not, if you go on SIPRI it says NAF Aw109 helos came from the south African production line shocked

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2017
ssaengine:

Actually ditching it in the water was a smart move, it softened the crash for their survival.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

I fvck with you not, if you go on SIPRI it says NAF Aw109 helos came from the south African production line shocked
Chill dude.........he was making a joke, SA has also lost several A109s
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

I was joking dude, keep your panties on tongue.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2017
Algerian1:
Mi 171 , Algeria

Those 2 last pictures, beautiful

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2017
jl115:

Chill dude.........he was making a joke, SA has also lost several A109s
I know, I'm making a separate point.
Until I checked SIPRI I had no idea they were manufactured in SA I thought they all can from Italy.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:

I might be wrong, but weren't you one of the defenders of this chopper when some of us called it a piece of shite?
Augububug of course always ascribed every SAAF crash to pilot error/technical incompetence just as crashes were reported, sad little creature.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2017
frumentius:

I might be wrong, but weren't you one of the defenders of this chopper when some of us called it a piece of shite?
Augububug of course always ascribed every SAAF crash to pilot error/technical incompetence just as crashes were reported, sad little creature.

Yes, SAAF crashes are as a result of inadequate pilot training, technical incompetence and forced BEE quota system.

This is the 4 Nigerian A109 crash, 2 from the Navy and this is the 2nd one from the Air Force.

The crashes are not unusual, considering the thousands of sorties they carry out each year.

N/B, I never defended the A109.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Just so I don't fall foul of regs, won't say more... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:

Yes, SAAF crashes are as a result of inadequate pilot training, technical incompetence and forced BEE quota system.

Can you supply the proof for the above? No obfuscation, no hedging, just facts and sources to help everybody here.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2017
frumentius:

Can you supply the proof for the above? No obfuscation, no hedging, just facts and sources to help everybody here.

Afrikaans Daily Bleed newspaper. Read the report it made on the A109 crash in Kruger park. I believe it was an Erika Gibson report.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:

This is the 3 Nigerian A109 crash, 1 from the Navy and this is the 2nd one from the Air Force.

The crashes are not unusual, considering the thousands of sorties they carry out each year.

I'm just curious. NOT TRYING TO START A FIGHT. If what you say it true, why aren't our Oryx falling out of the sky at the same rate as the Augusta?

Any possible reason for this? Oryx would be subject to the same lack of training, technical incompetence and BEE.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
I know, I'm making a separate point.
Until I checked SIPRI I had no idea they were manufactured in SA I thought they all can from Italy.
They are not manufactured in SA only assembled.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:

Afrikaans Daily Bleed newspaper. Read the report it made on the A109 crash in Kruger park. I believe it was an Erika Gibson report.

Pilot error on the Kruger Park, yes. Now prove the rest of your statement. Remember, everyone is watching.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
ssaengine:

I'm just curious. NOT TRYING TO START A FIGHT. If what you say it true, why aren't our Oryx falling out of the sky at the same rate as the Augusta?

Any possible reason for this? Oryx would be subject to the same lack of training, technical incompetence and BEE.

I'm still waiting for him to prove his assertions.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
frumentius:

Pilot error on the Kruger Park, yes. Now prove the rest of your statement. Remember, everyone is watching.

Proof has been provided.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:

Proof has been provided.

Bullshit. This is what you said:
Yes, SAAF crashes are as a result of inadequate pilot training, technical incompetence and forced BEE quota system

You cited one incident of pilot error. Were you excreting as usual?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:

This is the 4 Nigerian A109 crash, 2 from the Navy and this is the 2nd one from the Air Force.

At least SAAF never crashed a C130 carrying 200+ passengers due to pilot error.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:

The ridiculousness of his posts. It's incredible! grin grin
e just weak me fa
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
frumentius:

Bullshit. This is what you said:
Yes, SAAF crashes are as a result of inadequate pilot training, technical incompetence and forced BEE quota system

You cited one incident of pilot error. Were you excreting as usual?

I'm not going to go back and forth with you. You asked for a source, and i provided, including it's writer. Go argue with the source.

I'm done here.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
jl115:

At least SAAF never crashed a C130 carrying 200+ passengers due to pilot error.

Don't play his game by highlighting Nigeria. The tit-for-tat distraction will allow him to get off the hook. Let everyone here observe his mendacity by asking him to prove this:

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
frumentius:

Don't play his game by highlighting Nigeria. The tit-for-tat distraction will allow him to get off the hook. Let everyone here observe his mendacity by asking him to prove this:

Guess he's also going run away from my question. Oh well. At least people can see for themselves what kind of sh1t stirrer Henry is.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:

I'm not going to go back and forth with you. You asked for a source, and i provided, including it's writer. Go argue with the source.

I'm done here.

I acknowledged your 1 source for 1 incident due to pilot error. Was this statement a lie:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
frumentius:

I acknowledged your 1 source for 1 incident due to pilot error. Was this statement a lie:

Since you are suffering from dementia, let me juggle your memory. This is your post, not mine. You sought my opinion, and you included an unrelated statement to it.

You sought my answer, and i gave it to you.

frumentius:

I've moved on.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:

Since you are suffering from dementia, let me juggle your memory. This is your post, not mine. You sought my opinion, and you included an unrelated statement to it.

So? You could've just answered that you did not defend the Agusta, instead of including gratuitous lies you can't back up.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Henry240:

I've moved on.

Yes, slink away you cowardly liar.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.