Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5951146 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DictatorZAR1: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
pacretus:
St upid kid.high on frog milk.
If you can't respond with a credible reply shut da fucckkup wallnut.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
GreenandGold:
Warning: Image may cause hatred, hurt and discomfort to sensitive viewers. Viewer discretion advised.

Age restrictions : H240

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DictatorZAR1: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Henry240:

That's not correct. I wouldn't be the first to know. However, let @Tdayof post the evidence he claims to have.

Yes, i would rub it on South-African faces for sure, however I'll have to see evidence. Until then, Nigerian SU's don't exist.

Unless Nigeria gets the SU-30 with a IRBIS-E Radar it will never be a threat to SA so I don't know what the is hype all about.

Su-30's is good platform but 12 in number is still low to project any air power beyond your borders.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
21 Denel New Generation Casspir NG2000 Series bound for Angola. Part of an order of 45 with 24 already delivered.

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48473:more-casspirs-going-into-africa&catid=50:Land&Itemid=105

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Henry240:

He would clarify.
Let me clarify.............You don't have and will not receive any Su30......wait for your JF17s, since they are your best bet.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bomb the Other Side of the Runway: Zimbabwe's epic, 1998 defense of a Congolese airport.

https://warisboring.com/bomb-the-other-side-of-the-runway/

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar yesterday, 5 July 2017, joined the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Regiment personnel in training at the Regiment Training Centre (RTC) in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
IbnSultaan:
Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar yesterday, 5 July 2017, joined the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Regiment personnel in training at the Regiment Training Centre (RTC) in Kaduna.

Already posted by Henry on the previous page.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
frumentius:

Already posted by Henry on the previous page.
Didn't see it.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: NIGERIAN AIR FORCE HELICOPTER SUFFERS TECHNICAL MISHAP
A Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Agusta 109 Light Utility Helicopter has suffered a mishap while undertaking a liaison mission targeted at further enhancing the synergy between the Nigerian Army and the NAF in the ongoing counterinsurgency operation in the North East. The incidence, which occurred today, 6 July 2017, was as a result of an airborne technical fault with the helicopter. The experienced NAF pilots, however, successfully ditched the helicopter into a pool of water to minimize damage and loss of lives. Consequently, there were neither any injuries nor loss of lives to anyone on board or on the ground. The Chief of the Air Staff has immediately directed the constitution of a board of inquiry to determine the exact cause of the incidence while efforts are ongoing to recover the helicopter and members of the board are already in Maiduguri to commence work. The NAF continues to solicit the understanding and support of the general populace as it daily strives to ensure the security of Nigeria and Nigerians.

OLATOKUNBO ADESANYA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
jteku:
A Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Agusta 109 Light Utility Helicopter has suffered a mishap while undertaking a liaison mission targeted at further enhancing the synergy between the Nigerian Army and the NAF in the ongoing counterinsurgency operation in the North East. The incidence, which occurred today, 6 July 2017, was as a result of an airborne technical fault with the helicopter. The experienced NAF pilots, however, successfully ditched the helicopter into a pool of water to minimize damage and loss of lives. Consequently, there were neither any injuries nor loss of lives to anyone on board or on the ground. The Chief of the Air Staff has immediately directed the constitution of a board of inquiry to determine the exact cause of the incidence while efforts are ongoing to recover the helicopter and members of the board are already in Maiduguri to commence work. The NAF continues to solicit the understanding and support of the general populace as it daily strives to ensure the security of Nigeria and Nigerians.

OLATOKUNBO ADESANYA
Air Commodore

Timely and apt by the Nigerian Air Force.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
jteku:

OLATOKUNBO ADESANYA
Air Commodore
NAF has changed, 2-3 years ago we would have heard this story 3 weeks late from a shady source quoting an officer that "wishes to remain anonymous" without any clear details of the platform involved or if lives were lost.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
frumentius:
Bomb the Other Side of the Runway: Zimbabwe's epic, 1998 defense of a Congolese airport.

Til now Congolese are grateful to Uncle Bob. Tutsis,however will pay, they must pay for what they did to their Hutus and the Bantu Congolese. Finally,people are seeing how these guys have ruined the security situation in Middle Africa .At one time these mofos had invaded the CAR!?

Edit: I had no idea Zimbabwe had a Special Air Service unit-good on them!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
kikuyu1:

Til now Congolese are grateful to Uncle Bob. Tutsis,however will pay, they must pay for what they did to their Hutus and the Bantu Congolese. Finally,people are seeing how these guys have ruined the security situation in Middle Africa .At one time these mofos had invaded the CAR!?

I'd argue the Congolese should rather be grateful to the men and women of the ZDF, NDF and FAA, and not the grasping political leaders who ordered them to come to the aid of the venal Kabila pere. The elites after all, were motivated more by the loot they could extract out of Congolese mines.

I won't respond to the ethnic chauvinism stuff.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ViceAdmirlAgain: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
frumentius:

I'd argue the Congolese should rather be grateful to the men and women of the ZDF, NDF and FAA, and not the grasping political leaders who ordered them to come to the aid of the venal Kabila pere. The elites after all, were motivated more by the loot they could extract out of Congolese mines.

The Great Lakes Conflagration: Second Congo War, 1998–2003 is a such a great read. Really impressed by how the AFZ performed

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
ViceAdmirlAgain:

The Great Lakes Conflagration: Second Congo War, 1998–2003 is a such a great read. Really impressed by how the AFZ performed

Agreed. You guys also gave a good account of yourselves.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ViceAdmirlAgain: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
frumentius:

Agreed. You guys also gave a good account of yourselves.

Speaking of which what happened to SADC Exercise Blue Kunene, It should have been held in Namibia
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Can you say 'wishful thinking'? Was looking up the Zimbabwean Special Air Service and caught this predictive programming piece on a Brit invasion of Zimbabwe.

On a cloudless sky with just a sliver of a moon, and as the two Hercules C-130s levelled out, the Paras leapt in tight formation into the dark void of a Harare night, fingered their rip cords, and once more ran over the assault plan in their minds.
Two hours earlier, an advance unit of the SAS, having infiltrated Zimbabwe across the Limpopo river, and posing when challenged as South African big game hunters, had secured Harare airport, killing the radio operators and sleeping guards with ruthless efficiency.

Frankly,this is arrogance that turns the world to poo! A contempt,a deliberate disrespect for the capabilities of non Anglo Zionists that leads to stalemate in Vietnam,Iraq and Afghanistan.

[quote]
"Graham, the veteran SAS soldier, says that when he wore the uniform of old Rhodesia, a Brigade-strength operation would have been needed to reverse Ian Smith's regime; today, he maintains, you could do it with a single battalion.[/quote "

REALLLLLY,NIGGA!? Sometimes I actually wish Johnnie Brit would try then visions of civilian KIA cross my mind.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1205146/Should-Britain-invade-Zimbabwe.html#ixzz4m3tVSQjc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Surveillance and detection vehicle with optronic system locally built in algeria

vehicle base on the mecedes G class

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
algerian navy

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
frumentius:

I won't respond to the ethnic chauvinism stuff.

Been to Rwanda several times. First time just after 911,stayed in Remera.Kigali. My Hutu taxi driver kept staring at me,and finally spoke up asking me if all Kikuyus look like me.
I look much like Michael Johnson,ex US track star. Arghh! On my tab and embedding is a hassle.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/36/6e/3d/366e3d2c32d5e5550c35075c9e75985a--olympic-records-michael-johnson.jpg

Anyway I said we're hybrid people and have all sorts of looks. He added if we'd meet in 94 he'd have hacked my neck with an axe! We talked more and some of the 'Genocide 'truth came out. The Hutus were resisting invasion,and a number of Tutsis served with the Rwandese army. The RPF had done TERRIBLE THINGS to their own but gave zero fcuks.
Many of the latter were on some not so subtle supremacy b.s. One told me they migrated from Ethiopia as separate people but the Hutu needed their cows poo since they were farmers! He had a straight face as he said this. Two others told me how the Hutus are destined to be their ugly servants. I've also observed this tendency,not so blatant in a mixed group at a Nairobi night spot.
WTF do you think has been happening in Burundi , Rwanda, the DRC and Uganda all these years. THERE IS A DEFINITE TUTSI POWER PLAY IN OPERATION. I didn't beleive it when serious people first said so in the late 90s but now I do.
A final thought ,Stam and Davenport,a pair of US academics 10 years ago discovered MORE HUTUS THAN TUTSIS DIED IN THE SO CALLED GENOCIDE.
Why??
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
fabselad:
Hi Guys,
When I entered this thread I thought I had found a MATURE AND SERIOUS FORUM OF DISCUSSION but sincerely am feed-up and am sure many other members share my opinion as me about the DUEL BTW NIGERIA AND SOUTH AFRICA.Sincerely its becoming stupid and childish at the same time. You guys think your the only country in Africa or what. Have you seen the Egyptians, Moroccans or the Algerians comparing among themselves but they move forward silently(We all know their military are far more efficient than any African nation).Nigerians you guys keep comparing and bragging your African giants but yet you thousands of refugees in neighboring countries whom your government has forgotten about and the south africans we know the issues your country has.
This battle is becoming childish and baseless at the long run because no matter how you calculate the equation the SOUTH AFRICAN HAS A BETTER AND WELL EQUIPPED AND MANAGED MILITARY THAN THE NIGERIANS, A WELL FUNDED DEFENSE INDUSTRY AND EXPERTISE WHICH NIGERIA DOES NOT POSSESS YET.EACH MILITARY HAS IT's WEAKNESSES AND ADVANTAGES.
IF YOU GUYS NEED TO AIR YOUR EGO PLEASE CREATE ANOTHER THREAD AND GO DEBATE THERE. THE PROPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS CLEARLY STATED IN IT'S African Militaries / Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread NOT DUEL BTW NIGERIAN MILITARY AND SOUTH AFRICAN MILITARY.
At the long run this senseless debate would kill this THREAD.

I am not interested in trade of words between you guys, but its bound to happen with a dozen men posting war photos, they will also be at war with themselves once in a while and later adjust their hot heads back to cool mode. That is the issue of Nigerians vs South Africans, they will argue but settle after. Your comment is beyond my ability to reply, I am eager to see why you rate Nigerian military as ordinary average on continental level despite the photos we see here showing Nigeria is the most experienced African country in 21st century war.
Curious to know if your opinion about South African armed forces versus Nigerian side is realistic, I pushed your comment to some military officers here in the FCT, anti-corruption cases are in court probing their spending from past governments, it is easy to ask some nice military boys private questions when its relaxing time.

Much as I have hammered into the Nigerians heads about slow payment and slow delivery of equipment, I have asked those who know better and I have further information:

(A) Only Nigeria has ability to attack an enemy with guiding missile air drones in Africa.
(B) All remaining 10 mi35m will be delivered to NAF, completed by late months of 2018, draft budget provision covers it. Only Nigeria has guiding missile equipped helicopters in Africa excluding Mediterranean Arabs. They are purchased to destroy Boko Haram anti aircraft jeeps and any standard army that threatens Nigeria's territorial integrity.
(C) The jf17 is testing AESAA radar in country of origin and offered to NAF, it is planned that some NAF delivery 2018-2020 will beat any air opponent in Africa excluding again Mediterranean Arabs. Budget covers it.
(D) Nigerian navy lacks real warship but budget is drafted for one huge supply replenishment ship of Asian origin between 7,000 - 10,000 tonne with some real warship equipment. It will replenish all ships in maritime security deep off shore.
(E) It is decided to equip NAF jf17 to counter surface any enemy warship in Nigerian deep off shore from long distance away. Budget for guide weapons is already fully provided and will be delivered 2017-2018.
(F) Over 30 new aeroplanes: 5 ch drones, 12 mi35, 12 superb tuscano, 3 jf17 are ordered fully equipped to deal with any level of external aggression against Nigerian armed forces from any African country. That is how it is written in the documents submitted to justify military spending on budgets 2016, 2017, draft 2018.

Looking at the above and also looking at the current insurgency war experience that tested the Nigerian military more than any other African country, exposing weaknesses that have been fully corrected in a few years, I will say your opinion is wrong concerning Nigerian armed forces versus any opponent in Africa, excluding the Mediterranean Arabs as the officers say. No sensible country will over-estimate itself against a currently battle tested country. Almost every Nigerian soldier has tasted real war today, but almost every South African soldier has not seen war since he was born. Shooting practice at home is a thousand times easier than real shooting war.

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by officialdayo: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

EXECUTIVE OUTCOME PMC
tonguetonguetongue
Executive outcome could not work without NAF backup. They used NAF for most of their operations. Argue and I will back up with facts.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

NAF has changed, 2-3 years ago we would have heard this story 3 weeks late from a shady source quoting an officer that "wishes to remain anonymous" without any clear details of the platform involved or if lives were lost.
They have really, really changed they have become the gold standard among all the ARMED FORCES on how to release information in a timely and professional manner, I hope the powers that be are taking notes.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
LTGEN:

They have really, really changed they have become the gold standard among all the ARMED FORCES on how to release information in a timely and professional manner, I hope the powers that be are taking notes.

The Nigerian navy which used to be a standard has now become abysmal.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
IbnSultaan:
Nigeria Air force has a special breeding process for pilots from AFMSS 11-17 - NDA 17-21- NAF
what about dssc entrants
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
frumentius:

And of course, on the other side, one has to admire then Col. Kabarebe's gumption.
After the rout in Kinshasa:

The Rwandans and their allies pulled back into the hills, where they regrouped and took stock of their plight. They were dangerously short of supplies, their line of retreat was cut, and they were more than a thousand kilometers inside hostile country. FAC and Angolan troops were converging on them from east and west. One by one, they recaptured Muanda, Boma, Inga, Buama, and Matadi. The contingent had only one choice - exfiltration. But from where? The nearest airfield was north, across the Congo River in Congo-Brazzaville. This was not a viable option, given the lack of barges and that country's alignment with Angola. Looking over a map, Kabare spotted a small regional airport across the Angolan border at Maquela do Zombo. UNITA rebels roamed this area during the Angolan Civil War and it remained largely uncontrolled by Luanda.

As the main body hunkered down and licked its wounds, the Rwandans hastened a reconnaissance team to Maquela do Zombo to determine the suitability of the airport. The team returned a week later, haggard and parched by the height of the African summer. The news was not good: The airport was occupied by 400 Angolan troops. Undeterred, the Rwandans began to plan for an attack on the airport.

In mid-September 1998, Colonel Kabare was ready to make his move. Leaving behind the sick and wounded, he took the contingent across the border and marched on Maquela do Zombo. Arriving several days later, they launched a night attack that surprised and routed the defenders. Over the following days, Kabare had the sick and wounded brought to the new camp, while his forces prepared defenses around the airport. Inspecting their prize, they found that the runway would need improvements. They would need to extend the length of the runway from 1,400 to 1,800 meters to allow for larger cargo planes to land. Runway lights would be required for a night time evacuation. Kabare realized he would need time. He pushed forward their defenses and blocked the only access road 100 kilometers from town.

For nearly two months the contingent held the airport against encroaching Angolan forces. They repelled several Angolan attacks, including one spearheaded by 26 armored vehicles. Small supply flights arrived from Rwanda, bringing the tools and generators that enabled them to add extend the runway and add lights. With the runway ready, aircraft began arriving to evacuate the contingent to Kigali. Over the next few days, the Rwandans made more than 30 flights out of Maquela do Zombo. Kabare later remarked, "As we emptied the airport, we fell back from the perimeters. On the last day, our defenses were just a few kilometers from the airport." On the final night of the operation, the Rwandan rear guard and the commanders made a dash for the last plane as the Angolans closed in.

By Christmas Day, 1998, the last elements of the contingent returned home. Thirty-one soldiers of the Ugandan artillery unit, healthy and smiling, debarked to a heroes' welcome at Kampala. Major General Afande Saleh, the Ugandan Minister of Defense, was on hand to greet them. Kabare later noted with satisfaction, "We handed them all in good health to Afande Saleh." He paused, allowing himself a rare degree of sentiment, "They were all really good boys, some of the best."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hrmnn: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
kikuyu1:
Can you say 'wishful thinking'? Was looking up the Zimbabwean Special Air Service and caught this predictive programming piece on a Brit invasion of Zimbabwe.

Frankly,this is arrogance that turns the world to poo! A contempt,a deliberate disrespect for the capabilities of non Anglo Zionists that leads to stalemate in Vietnam,Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'm not sure if one foreign battalion would be sufficient to seize Harare, but Zimbabwe's military is a shadow of its former self.

Despite its former legacy of great professional competence and, despite having produced some truly elite units, the ZDF is nowhere near as formidable as it was during the Second Congo War.

There are several reasons for this.

1) Most of Zimbabwe's heavy equipment and tanks are unserviceable.*

Less than 10 of the famous Cascavel armoured cars mentioned in that article are serviceable. This is because the ZDF bought 90 of them, which gave them a maintenance budget they could not sustain on their own without foreign financial aid. They should've bought less actual vehicles and budgeted more for spare parts. The result is when the IMF and World Bank learned that the ZDF was taking development aid intended for development purposes and using it to buy Cascavel parts, they cut it off. So all the Cascavels became unserviceable due to no funding to buy the parts. The parts for tanks like the T-55/Type 59 are even more expensive so it was only a matter of time before they ran out of money to pay for those too.

You also have to understand that after the Congo War ended foreign exchange levels in Zimbabwe were critically low at a time when it was badly needed to replace wartime losses of preexisting equipment.

2) Very poor morale.

It's a sad fact of life that the ZDF loses entire battalions to desertion. No other modern African military that I know of has lost literally multiple battalion-sized units because all of the personnel decided to go AWOL.** The reasons are the soldiers are being very badly treated by the Zim government, they aren't paid enough to support their families and the government doesn't even pay what little they do get on time because it is bankrupt.

The last time the government defaulted on salary payments that I'm aware of was in 2016. The soldiers stood in line all day to draw their pay then nearly rioted when the bank told them there was no money to pay them with.

How the soldiers get fed also varies from unit to unit. In some army battalions the only food at the canteen is the salt in the salt shakers. The men are not issued rations because the government ministry tasked with importing them cannot afford the revenue dues(!) So out of desperation, they are trying to grow their own food but of course this is not enough to feed the whole unit. So more soldiers desert because they have nothing to eat.***

3) The force has become increasingly politicised since 2000. I think this sort of speaks for itself. The junior officers in the ZDF are the most badly affected by this, as it means they get passed over for promotion by people connected to ZANU-PF. During election year in Zimbabwe the rate of desertion always spikes, supposedly because the soldiers do not appreciate being used by ZANU-PF during the election cycle for political purposes.

Now, all this being said I would still say the ZDF was and still is one of the most promising fighting forces in the SADC region, after Angola's FAA and the SANDF. But its rate of decline in the past twenty years has been unprecedented. It badly needs reform and that is the fault of the politicians and securiocrats in Harare who have ignored making the ZDF a priority since the Congo war.

Forgive me for dwelling on the negative, I know one of the purposes of this thread is to focus on the positive aspects of many African armies rather than what we all know to be wrong with them. However this does need to be said. Hopefully military reforms in Zim come sooner than later, I know most of the soldiers themselves would have nothing less.

*http://www.thezimbabwean.co/2011/07/zna-crippled-report-exposes-decay/

**I did not believe this figure either when I first read it. But friends I have in northern Limpopo assure me it's true. There are deserters from Zim coming in all the time wanting to do work for local security companies. https://www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/2007/0425/p04s01-woaf.html

***http://nehandaradio.com/2014/03/27/looming-starvation-army-barracks/

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
IbnSultaan:
Nigeria Air force has a special breeding process for pilots from AFMSS 11-17 - NDA 17-21- NAF
Nice to see the CAS restore AFMS to it original purpose, unfortunately folks threatened by the exploits of Ex-boys brought the so called demilitarization idea of NMS.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
IbnSultaan:
Nice to see the CAS restore AFMS to it original purpose, unfortunately folks threatened by the exploits of Ex-boys brought the so called demilitarization idea of NMS. .
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
mercedes class G Algeria

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ViceAdmirlAgain: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
From Sat-Com Namibia
Integration of the external RT5 Data Terminal is in final stages.

Soon we'll be able to chat, email, send files and utilise the battlefield awareness applications for our manpack, base station and vehicular systems with this external device.

It is a great addition to our existing HF/VHF/UHF radio already capable doing email, chat, ALE and e-mail with the internal modems.

Having the external data terminal allows more flexibility, interoperability with any other HF set using the same terminal or using it with our radios negating ruggedised tablets.

By adding the Front Battlefield Awareness capability we'll give our users the comfort to know where friendly and enemy forces are.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.