Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5949019 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 1:32am On Dec 19, 2017
barineh:

True Especially that Buratai. Devoid of new ideas and was head of military acquisitions during Oga Jona's time Id trust him. The air Chief seems very smart but he holds too many ceremonies ��. The Naval chief is very very very silent.

Buratai is a very competent infantry general and Boko Haram fears his battlefield effectiveness, but has poor ideas for a modern day army of high tech equipment that makes war fighting easier and totally confuses an enemy into defeat. He does not have much left to offer than finishing off Boko Haram remnants, but if Boko Ram Goat Shekau raises his game a little tech up with anti-tank missiles smuggled in bags of beans and Fulani herdsmen cows from escapee Arabian ISIS via Sudan Chad deserts, Buratai army is finished, all those IFV and MRAP he wants to buy now will be roasted like suya with all his second hand T-72 that have lost many of their ERA armour and breaking to pieces.

NAF chief has just started, he is a man with modernization in his brain 24/7, he wants to add to our jf-17, some new yak-130, mig-29 or mig-35. His problem is lack of funds to buy the best aircraft for NAF to dominate air, land, sea.

Navy chief I dont know anything about, too secretive, but he has scared Delta militants many times to secure oil export and save the economy. He boldly declared he wants frigates and submarines but no money from government. I think he has not been given a chance to do more than stopping oil thieves and Niger Delta militants. I will not judge him.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 4:37am On Dec 19, 2017
jln115:

You don't always have to argue with everybody just because they have a different opinion than you!!

Its actually the other way round, SupremeCourt posts one comment and a dozen people swarm like bees replying me. I posted T-90 tank to speak my personal opinion, then a crowd of people replied me without me inviting them. Bros, they cant just live happy without talking to SupremeCourt, my comments have the magical opium that makes their brain ooze out surplus enzymes, they just cant look away, they just cant tongue tongue

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by barineh(m): 5:22am On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Buratai is a very competent infantry general and Boko Haram fears his battlefield effectiveness, but has poor ideas for a modern day army of high tech equipment that makes war fighting easier and totally confuses an enemy into defeat. He does not have much left to offer than finishing off Boko Haram remnants, but if Boko Ram Goat Shekau raises his game a little tech up with anti-tank missiles smuggled in bags of beans and Fulani herdsmen cows from escapee Arabian ISIS via Sudan Chad deserts, Buratai army is finished, all those IFV and MRAP he wants to buy now will be roasted like suya with all his second hand T-72 that have lost many of their ERA armour and breaking to pieces.

NAF chief has just started, he is a man with modernization in his brain 24/7, he wants to add to our jf-17, some new yak-130, mig-29 or mig-35. His problem is lack of funds to buy the best aircraft for NAF to dominate air, land, sea.

Navy chief I dont know anything about, too secretive, but he has scared Delta militants many times to secure oil export and save the economy. He boldly declared he wants frigates and submarines but no money from government. I think he has not been given a chance to do more than stopping oil thieves and Niger Delta militants. I will not judge him.

I don't want mig 35 I want su 35. Far better. We should think long term and prepare for them. Boko Haram and militants won't be threat we would face forever
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 6:00am On Dec 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMJVHu6G4yw

Major General Enenche, respectfully to you sir, you brought ordinary Israeli Tavor rifle to news room and said you will not tell us Nigerian taxpayers the name of the gun you purchased with our own tax and oil money, that gun is public property yet you deny the public the simple information of the name, why? Its not right sir.

Dont underestimate us sir, not all Nigerians are ignorant, its an Israeli Tavor rifle beside your AK-47 in that TV interview, we know weapons' details up to F-35 stealth jet and Kilo class submarine, so your rifle is nothing special sir. We can lecture you on weapons if you permit us and we will shock you as civilians.

Maj. Gen. Enenche, you, your army chief of staff, and our government that employed you are still repeating the exact same mistake of ex-president Joanthan and NSA Colonel Dasuki on the 2014 special arms fund $1 billion, same way Dasuki and his PDP never gave us list of what they wanted to do with that $1 billion, same way you too refused to tell us what Buhari wants you all to do with this $1 billion 2017 special arms fund.

It is your duty of accountability as public officers to publish full list of what this $1 billion is for, that your Tavor rifle you call sophisticated is only like $2,000 in the market, its no secret sir, google has international market price list of weapons. Only like 30,000 troops are fighting Boko Haram on each tour of duty in North East, Nigeria imported like 15,000 Beryl rifles as good as that Tavor rifle, plus the thousands of Tavors we already have, and another 1,200 Tavor rifles Dasuki said he bought. So rifle is not a big need, you have enough good rifles for anti-terrorism war.

Give us full details of each item and each price that totals your $1 billion cost. Another 10,000 units more of Tavor rifles in 2018 is only $20 million if you want to waste more money on rifles, so what of the remaining $980 million or is $980 million for the bullets and green dot sights? General sir, we youths are educated and not ignorant. What Super Tucano? Nigeria has like $600 million loot in USA that Trump promised to release, so use that to pay for Tucano aircraft.

In South Africa, Botswana, Rwanda of black people like us, their governments publish full details of weapons procurement funds, they dont show people cheap rifle to justify $1 billion cash spending! Dont tell us its a secret because you are importing these weapons and the UN law forces you to declare details to UN arms register and SIPRI org also publishes all your key imports on internet, so why are you hiding from Nigerians who own the money, the very information that foreign manufacturer nations overseas show their own people? Is that fair? Is that wise? Is that justice? Is that patriotism? Sir, I ask you, is that honesty, integrity, accountability in a democracy?

If Nigerian journalists are not given press conference publication of naira by naira, dollar by dollar, euro by euro, item by item, material by material list of this $1 billion spending by January 2018 or at least before the cash is released, we Nigerian youths and patriots will conclude APC political party wants to repeat PDP looting crime of 2014 and use most of this war money for 2019 election campaigns.

I declare to you that Nigerian youths, Transparency International, and powerful NGOs will launch massive public enlightenment campaigns in all 36 states to make sure Buhari is either impeached 2018 for repeating same crime he accused Jonathan of, or we spoil all APC chances in all 36 states and cause APC to lose 2019 elections.

Sir, I respect you, all our gallant servicemen and Mr. President, but we will not tolerate a repeat of same looting trick used on us in 2014, never again sir. Let Buhari live up to his claim of anti-corruption transparency if he does not want to be a hypocrite.

Please call journalists urgently to an Abuja press conference and let DHQ address us, let newspapers publish full list of names of items with prices that add up to your $1 billion by January 2018 or else tell Buhari to forget second term and APC forget 2019 election, the youths of Nigeria will start a peaceful revolution to bring down this government, and get all service chiefs retired prematurely, on the grounds of financial impropriety and failure in accountability concerning this special $1 billion 2017 approved arms procurement fund.

President Buhari cannot lock up ex-NSA Dasuki in prison for years and be committing same crime for which he locked up another man. Publish full details of all items and all prices on your $1 billion war spending list, and it must total one billion dollars.

Thank you sir. Long live the federal republic of Nigeria, amen.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 6:16am On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Major General Enenche, respectfully to you sir, you brought ordinary Israeli Tavor rifle to news room and said you will not tell us Nigerian taxpayers the name of the gun you purchased with our own tax and oil money, that gun is public property yet you deny the public the simple information of the name, why? Its not right sir.

Dont underestimate us sir, not all Nigerians are ignorant, its an Israeli Tavor rifle beside your AK-47 in that TV interview, we know weapons' details up to F-35 stealth jet and Kilo class submarine, so your rifle is nothing special sir. We can lecture you on weapons if you permit us and we will shock you as civilians.

Maj. Gen. Enenche, you, your army chief of staff, and our government that employed you are still repeating the exact same mistake of ex-president Joanthan and NSA Colonel Dasuki on the 2014 special arms fund $1 billion, same way Dasuki and his PDP never gave us list of what they wanted to do with that $1 billion, same way you too refused to tell us what Buhari wants you all to do with this $1 billion 2017 special arms fund.

It is your duty of accountability as public officers to publish full list of what this $1 billion is for, that your Tavor rifle you call sophisticated is only like $2,000 in the market, its no secret sir, google has international market price list of weapons. Only like 30,000 troops are fighting Boko Haram on each tour of duty in North East, Nigeria imported like 15,000 Beryl rifles as good as that Tavor rifle, plus the thousands of Tavors we already have, and another 1,200 Tavor rifles Dasuki said he bought. So rifle is not a big need, you have enough good rifles for anti-terrorism war.

Give us full details of each item and each price that totals your $1 billion cost. Another 10,000 units more of Tavor rifles in 2018 is only $20 million if you want to waste more money on rifles, so what of the remaining $985 million or is $985 million for the bullets and green dot sights? General sir, we youths are educated and not ignorant. What Super Tucano? Nigeria has like $600 million loot in USA that Trump promised to release, so use that to pay for Tucano aircraft.

In South Africa, Botswana, Rwanda of black people like us, their governments publish full details of weapons procurement funds, they dont show people cheap rifle to justify $1 billion cash spending! Dont tell us its a secret because you are importing these weapons and the UN law forces you to declare details to UN arms register and SIPRI org also publishes all your key imports on internet, so why are you hiding from Nigerians who own the money, the very information that foreign manufacturer nations overseas show their own people? Is that fair? Is that wise? Is that justice? Is that patriotism? Sir, I ask you, is that honesty, integrity, accountability in a democracy?

If Nigerian journalists are not given press conference publication of naira by naira, dollar by dollar, euro by euro, item by item, material by material list of this $1 billion spending by January 2018 or at least before the cash is released, we Nigerian youths and patriots will conclude APC political party wants to repeat PDP looting crime of 2014 and use most of this war money for 2019 election campaigns.

I declare to you that Nigerian youths, Transparency International, and powerful NGOs will launch massive public enlightenment campaigns in all 36 states to make sure Buhari is either impeached 2018 for repeating same crime he accused Jonathan of, or we spoil all APC chances in all 36 states and cause APC to lose 2019 elections.

Sir, I respect you, all our gallant servicemen and Mr. President, but we will not tolerate a repeat of same looting trick used on us in 2014, never again sir. Let Buhari live up to his claim of anti-corruption transparency if he does not want to be a hypocrite.

Please call journalists urgently to an Abuja press conference and let DHQ address us, let newspapers publish full list of names of items with prices that add up to your $1 billion by January 2018 or else tell Buhari to forget second term and APC forget 2019 election, the youths of Nigeria will start a peaceful revolution to bring down this government, and get all service chiefs retired prematurely, on the grounds of financial impropriety and failure in accountability concerning this special $1 billion 2017 approved arms procurement fund.

President Buhari cannot lock up ex-NSA Dasuki in prison for years and be committing same crime for which he locked up another man. Publish full details of all items and all prices on your $1 billion war spending list, and it must total one billion dollars.

Dude.

Stop this sh1t

Writing letters to people who will never read them, and who give literally zero fvcks about your opinion is beyond de-railing

THIS ISNT YOUR FVCKING BLOG

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 6:45am On Dec 19, 2017
patches689:

Dude.

Stop this sh1t

Writing letters to people who will never read them, and who give literally zero fvcks about your opinion is beyond de-railing

THIS ISNT YOUR FVCKING BLOG

You misfired mister, you played ball over the bar!

I posted Nigerian army video, photos of Nigerian police, ex-national security adviser, Nigerian troops with Tavor rifle, it is perfectly OK for an African military photos thread. The style I use to write comments for my military photos is my own freedom of choice and nobody can dictate to me how to write sentences.

Go back to your own derailing irrelevant non-African video of French air force mirage jets on page 1553 and other 1,000+ derailing American, European long stories, entertainment videos of all kinds that you always post as you like on this forum.

My comment on the $1 billion stays firm on this thread, any attempt to flush it out will be total war here. You will cry tears like river Zambezi until your tear glands overheat, and nothing will happen to that my comment, it will tanda gidigba facing your ugly face!

We shall all live by the same rules on this forum, everybody is equal, you have no special rights to post while I cannot, so respect my freedom of speech, or just shut your saliva drooling mouth!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Give us full details of each item and each price that totals your $1 billion cost. Another 10,000 units more of Tavor rifles in 2018 is only $20 million if you want to waste more money on rifles, so what of the remaining $985 million or is $985 million for the bullets and green dot sights? General sir, we youths are educated and not ignorant. What Super Tucano? Nigeria has like $600 million loot in USA that Trump promised to release, so use that to pay for Tucano aircraft.

You know sir, I'm very proud of you. I find this an excellent piece. What's really wrong with us the Nigerian people, we seriously should be asking questions. This piece should make the front page of Vanguard Newspapers or Punch.

Pls don't mind the crowd, they won't celebrate this but mediocrity. It's the way if the world. Intelligence intimidates them so they resort to character assassination. Their level of posting here should tell u. I since made my decision, 2017 is drawing to a close. Cheers man!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2017

Any attempt to violate anyone's freedom of right here will be met with stiff resistance. grin grin shocked

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Covert1:

You know sir, I'm very proud of you. I find this an excellent piece. What's really wrong with us the Nigerian people, we seriously should be asking questions. This piece should make the front page of Vanguard Newspapers or Punch.

Pls don't mind the crowd, they won't celebrate this but mediocrity. It's the way if the world. Intelligence intimidates them so they resort to character assassination. Their level of posting here should tell u. I since made my decision, 2017 is drawing to a close. Cheers man!

Thanks a lot sir.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

You are sick mister. Last month you promised never to reply my comments again, but today you swallowed your own shiit and told me I have no right to quote you, then I called you socialist half communist, you reply me again and say you are done with me, so how many times in your Berber Arab tribe do you people say goodbye and never again to the same person in same hour? You just cannot leave my comments alone, you and the Nigerian mugus who taught you how to block other people's freedom of speech on internet cannot leave SupremeCourt alone?

tongue tongue Now crawl back to your Sahara desert hole and love the Algerian terrorists there, I dont need love and attention from a sick man, I am not a jobless Nairaland addict like Odunayaw & Co tongue tongue
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Its actually the other way round, SupremeCourt posts one comment and a dozen people swarm like bees replying me. I posted T-90 tank to speak my personal opinion, then a crowd of people replied me without me inviting them. Bros, they cant just live happy without talking to SupremeCourt, my comments have the magical opium that makes their brain ooze out surplus enzymes, they just cant look away, they just cant tongue tongue
I never said anybody wasn't allowed to debate... I said you shouldn't argue(lose your sh1t) ....the fact is I can't remember anybody ever saying Nigeria should buy more second hand T72s with your so called 1bil war fund, most only said you should rather be spending money on other assets, and then instead of replaying in with a proper counter point, you simply lost your sh1t calling people's names, then something about the black man this and that, saying people are backwards etc etc.........

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by BruncleZuma: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2017
tdayof:

Any attempt to violate anyone's freedom of right here will be met with stiff resistance. grin grin shocked

This one nah serious TBT grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

[s]You misfired mister, you played ball over the bar!

I posted Nigerian army video, photos of Nigerian police, ex-national security adviser, Nigerian troops with Tavor rifle, it is perfectly OK for an African military photos thread. The style I use to write comments for my military photos is my own freedom of choice and nobody can dictate to me how to write sentences.

Go back to your own derailing irrelevant non-African video of French air force mirage jets on page 1553 and other 1,000+ derailing American, European long stories, entertainment videos of all kinds that you always post as you like on this forum.

My comment on the $1 billion stays firm on this thread, any attempt to flush it out will be total war here. You will cry tears like river Zambezi until your tear glands overheat, and nothing will happen to that my comment, it will tanda gidigba facing your ugly face!

We shall all live by the same rules on this forum, everybody is equal, you have no special rights to post while I cannot, so respect my freedom of speech, or just shut your saliva drooling mouth![/s]

1. You don't have freedom of speech on nairaland.
2. Your posts are off topic read the thread title.
3. Video was of French jets IN AFRICA.

If you want a discussion go to ---->
https://www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video/386#63403773

Please obey forum rules.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2017
jln115:

I never said anybody wasn't allowed to debate... I said you shouldn't argue(lose your sh1t) ....the fact is I can't remember anybody ever saying Nigeria should buy more second hand T72s with your so called 1bil war fund, most only said you should rather be spending money on other assets, and then instead of replaying in with a proper counter point, you simply lost your sh1t calling people's names, then something about the black man this and that, saying people are backwards etc etc.........

Wrong! You missed the whole T-72 vs T-90 drama, go to the Bidexii thread and see what really happened. They called me liar despite seeing clear photos I posted showing NA T-72s that lost dozens of ERA armour and crumbling steel armour. Yes I will call a man backward black African for saying an oil rich Nigeria is OK with 1977 technology T-72 in 2017 when intelligent Arab Algerians turned their backs on T-72 and ordered 500 T-90, the Arabs are progressing forward, while blacks are happy to move backwards, I was very correct, that is real black man's backwardness on display, I dont call a fool a genius lest I too become a fool. If you dont want to be called a fool, stop talking like a fool. Simple bro grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Wrong! You missed the whole T-72 vs T-90 drama, go to the Bidexii thread and see what really happened. They called me liar despite seeing clear photos I posted showing NA T-72s that lost dozens of ERA armour and crumbling steel armour. Yes I will call a man backward black African for saying an oil rich Nigeria is OK with 1977 technology T-72 in 2017 when intelligent Arab Algerians turned their backs on T-72 and ordered 500 T-90, the Arabs are progressing forward, while blacks are happy to move backwards, I was very correct, that is real black man's backwardness on display, I dont call a fool a genius lest I too become a fool. If you dont want to be called a fool, stop talking like a fool. Simple bro grin grin

T-72B3 is 1977 technology? Wow. Just. Wow.

Algeria bought the T-90 because they had already invested billions on the rest of their army.

They got it because that was the cherry on top. They have that luxury.

You want the T-90 for prestige reasons and nothing else. It's obvious from your own post.

Now, please stop fighting with forum members. Please stop de-railing the thread. Please stop with replying to your own posts.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

T-72B3 is 1977 technology? Wow. Just. Wow.

Algeria bought the T-90 because they had already invested billions on the rest of their army.

They got it because that was the cherry on top. They have that luxury.

You want the T-90 for prestige reasons and nothing else. It's obvious from your own post.

Now, please stop fighting with forum members. Please stop de-railing the thread. Please stop with replying to your own posts.

It's just sad.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2017
patches689:

1. You don't have freedom of speech on nairaland.
2. Your posts are off topic read the thread title.
3. Video was of French jets IN AFRICA.

If you want a discussion go to ---->
https://www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video/386#63403773

Please obey forum rules.

Liar, you posted video trailer from Les Chevaliers du ciel a 2005 Hollywood kind of French movie.

Your Mirage jet video is from a fvcking commercial cinema theatre entertainment film show of a fictional imaginary story that has nothing to do with any real life French military operation in Africa , and so it is a derailment on an African real life military thread, go create a box office fictional entertainment thread for your derailing YouTube childish fantasies.

The rest of your comment is equally garbage material for the dustbin. I broke no rules, so keep whining pinning like a rat caught in a mouse trap slowly bleeding to death.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Liar, you posted video trailer from Les Chevaliers du ciel a 2005 Hollywood kind of French movie, that Mirage jet video is from a fvcking commercial cinema movie for entertainment, it has nothing to do with any French military operation in Africa, and so it is a derailment on an African real military video thread, go create an entertainment thread for your derailing YouTube childish fantasies.

The rest of your comment is equally garbage material for the dustbin. I broke no rules, so keep whining pinning like a rat caught in a mouse trap slowly bleeding to death.

1. "Film footage of French Airforce mirages flying in Africa is not film footage of French Airforce mirages flying in Africa" -Augubug 2017

2. "I broke no rules"
- Augubug discusses, in a thread who's title literally emphasises no discussions.

I'm off to get hold of a mod. This madness must stop.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2017
patches689:

1. "Film footage of French Airforce mirages flying in Africa is not film footage of French Airforce mirages flying in Africa" -Augubug 2017

2. "I broke no rules"
- Augubug discusses, in a thread who's title literally emphasises no discussions.

I'm off to get hold of a mod. This madness must stop.

Everybody else discusses on this thread, especially you and your mafia. There will be no special rights for you cult guys on this thread, so me too, I will discuss freely, or else Nairaland owners should lock up this thread finally and everybody says goodbye to posting forever. Period!

Keep yelling and raising your BP, nobody cares if you drop dead with heart attack.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

Everybody else discusses on this thread, especially you and your mafia. There will be no special rights for you cult guys on this thread, so me too, I will discuss freely, or else Nairaland owners should lock up this thread finally and everybody says goodbye to posting forever. Period!

Keep yelling and raising your BP, nobody cares if you drop dead with heart attack.

Whoever reads what that thing called patch writes, that would be ridiculous. Eagles have nothing in common with chickens. The Nigerian is his nightmare. He's insecure. The kid lacks home training to have any sense of discipline.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kenpaul0: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Not impressed with his presentation....He wont say the name of the other rifle...what's his reason? As if Tavor is made in space....He lied that Russian Military uses Tavor...They have SF in Russia using the AK....He should have educated the people on the various types of AK...Some units operate the modern AK...why make it look like the AK is not a good weapon...The men just wasted 9 minutes of my time....I dont support that the Tavor be the primary weapon of our Infantry...We cant afford that now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMJVHu6G4yw[/quote]

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Meanwhile Paul Biya will soon be on his way out. He has bitten more than he can chew. Doing the white man's bidding in our neighborhood has it's limits. That guy single handedly made Cameroon an 'enemy' of Nigeria. You can't win a proxy war with us. Boko haram despite the recent hit and runs (which has fingerprints) will be history but Ambazonia will become reality and you can't stop it unless we chose to on our terms at a time of our choosing. Biya is a picture of the resentment they have for us.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Algerian1:

yes , tunisian army use steyr AUG as the basic weapon for the soldiers .
I have an acute dislike for this bull prop
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Covert1:

He's a true soldier but I beg to disagree. We need new thinking. These guys are spent. And why is he always standing next to the C-in-C. I have a problem with that. The CDS is his boss. It's typical Buhari he trusts people too much till they betray him. I seriously have an eerie feeling. He should sack the lot. The only person deserving retainment is the CAS who should become CDS and not Buratai.

By the way new thinking in the new Theater Commander Op LAFIYA DOLE Maj. Gen. Rogers Ibe Nicholas has become more proactive in response than reactive. See...

My take: For the Nigerian Army I seriously contend that Maj. Gen. Leo Irabor should become the new Chief of Army Staff. Ezugwu should go to MNJTF. At that level for now these guys are the deal.
exactly my own thinking , you made real sense here, but the sectionality in this Gov will make this impossible
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2017
Oya thread sanitized. let's try again. post pictures or don't post at all like me. Fucking dolts posting their stvpid opinion like it matters. Post guns rifles, naked women,battle ships, planes. For Christ sake post weapons of war cheesy or I will keep the MODS coming back for more

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2017
ssaengine:

Um...okay. Thanks?

My,my my! It was wayyyyy closer than I thought.

New ANC president Cyril Ramaphosa hugged his opponent, Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, as she conceded the race on Monday evening.

[b]Ramaphosa won by 179 votes more than Dlamini-Zuma, who had received 2,261 votes.
[/b]

I still say you Saffas don't seem to know you dodged a major bullet
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2017
SupremeCourt:

I was on Bidexi's thread!!

Bro no one said they are happy with T-72s, all they said was they are ok for now since there are more important things to spend money on than tanks!

Do you think we are happy with the Olifant?? because we will also much rather have Leopards, i guarantee you, but we also understand there are much more important things to spend money on than tanks.

Lastly Algeria's T90s are for conventional threats(Morocco comes to mind) and definitely not for insurgencies like in Nigeria's

Anyway lets get back one topic, you are welcome to respond to me on the discussion thread, lets not ruin Henry's thread!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2017
kikuyu1:

My,my my! It was wayyyyy closer than I thought.

I still say you Saffas don't seem to know you dodged a major bullet

South Africans are perfectly aware of South African politics, and what bullets we may or may not have missed. But since this is a African military pics & video thread your initial post was ignored by most, as should this one. For whatever reason you are trying to stir a pot of ****, so let me leave you to it. Have fun.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2017
SAAF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2017
saairforce.co.za - Dean Wingrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127