Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5969226 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Whyem15: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2017
One of the interviewers just asked if the tavor is a pump action. These journalists won't finish us.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2017
Whyem15:
One of the interviewers just asked if the tavor is a pump action. These journalists won't finish us.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2017
jteku:

This same Maj Gen John Eneche guy is being interviewed now on NTA morning show now.
He also withheld the Tavor automatic and refuse to call the name saying its a personal weapon...as if people cannot google it and get the name.
He needs an interview where people can make a phone call accross.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by zukasteve: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Okay so, presently there is somebody in this thread that created a new account just to send stupid letters MODS about thread users. I mean arguments in this threads should end here we don't have to take it too personally. One even went as far as reporting my personal business as illegal to the nairaland Mods. Let's take it easy oh abeg. The name of the user is santodomingosan and he also wrote a detailed report against patches among the two post that have been made in the whole life time of that user. The post have been closed for unknown reasons but that post affected my sales conversion for a week. Nairaland is a site engine favorite so when a business is mentioned on nairaland for anything bad the search engine indexes it and display the negative comments along with normal search results related to the business.

What this person have done is hurtful, evil and foolish.
I am overhypedsteve by the way.

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by zukasteve: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Tips, always run a routine check on your user to see when it is being mentioned for something stupid. Using the search box

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by zukasteve: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2017
So that's how low this idiot called agaugust can stoop. Just cus I called the mod to sanitize the thread you start to dey post nonsense about people business.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2017
Lol - he created a new account to get us banned I retaliation for his banning, and all that happened is that his new account got banned!!

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2017
Navy Marines

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Someone is officially crazy. Why would he do that Smh

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2017
egypt

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
SANDF randoms

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by zukasteve: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
This dude is actually very jobless and crazy. Acting like a snitch to the nairaland mods

Using the Nairaland MODS to attack ther users. This dude is very childish.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
zukasteve:
This dude is actually very jobless and crazy. Acting like a snitch to the nairaland mods

Using the Nairaland MODS to attack ther users. This dude is very childish.
How long was your old account banned for?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by zukasteve: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
jln115:

How long was your old account banned for?
till January
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
zukasteve:
till January
could be worse, I got a 10 year ban once.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
jln115:
could be worse, I got a 10 year ban once.
shocked shocked shocked
You are kidding me right Exactly what happened to Henry120, he had to delete his account.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2017

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Xbee007:

shocked shocked shocked
You are kidding me right Exactly what happened to Henry120, he had to delete his account.
It was my third account, I only had it for if my other two get banned.......so i guess it was fair ban!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
ISIS Sinai video shows direct hits on VIP UH-60 blackhawk military helicopters in Arish airport, using anti-tank missiles

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 5:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Satellite imagery has so far shown a maximum of three AH-1s at the KAF’s Laikipia Air Base.....
More: http://www.janes.com/article/76350/kenya-displays-new-ah-1-cobras
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Tv report about Sailing school ship el mellah 938 ! Algerian Nav

pass the speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE6uon2vV6o

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2017

Its quite a large machine

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
C 130

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
UPDF attacks ADF rebel hideouts in Congo

Information coming in indicates that the Uganda People's Defence Forces have attacked the hideouts of the Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) in DR Congo.
The rebels attacked UN peace keepers under MONUSCO recently and were reportedly planning attacks on Uganda.
In a preemptive move, this afternoon UPDF conducted attacks on their camps in eastern DR Congo.

The army says they rebels will be pursued wherever they may be hiding https://www.newvision.co.ug/new_vision/news/1467986/updf-attacks-adf-rebel-hideouts-congo

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
malaysian defence minister hishammuddin hussein visiting morocco this days

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 1:02am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Moroccan BCI

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 23, 2017
Mers el kebir Naval base Algeria

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 23, 2017
C28 A heavy corvette ( 2880 tons , 120 m)

LPD Kelaat Beni Abbes ( 9000 tons , 143 m )

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2017
kenya police helicopter

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Gurkha and British soldiers training Kenya soldiers

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2017
The Zambian Air Force (ZAF) is set to receive two C-27J Spartan transport aircraft, ZAF Deputy Commander Major General David Muma has reportedly confirmed.

The Lusaka Times reported on 17 December that Maj Gen Muma told an annual ball at Livingstone Air Base (AB) that two Spartans would be delivered in the first quarter of 2018.

Alenia Aermacchi (now Leonardo) announced in September 2015 that it had an order for two C-27Js from an African country that had requested anonymity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.