Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5992426 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2017

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to all my Nairaland A-holes..... Even the Atheists A-holes...... Yeah Frumentius/Frumentum and Algerian1 I'm talking to you!!

Anyway to the rest of the gang hope you have an awesome Christmas with your families.

MiddleDimension
Cannonleo
Patches689
Henry240
newafricaken254
tdayof
MikeCZA
ssaengine
Lionel4power
Activatekruger
Adminisher
andrewza
Iblawi
Fidha254
Bidexiii
Nemesis4u
kikuyu1
Covert1/Supremecourt/sandamingosan/Agaugust/Augustine
Odunayaw
Xbee007
Ibrahimanees
QuietMynd
CaptainStephen
LTGEN
Josfactz
Jkay187
centrifude
Evarn
DictatorZAR1
jakeporeshenko
gottfried21
GreenandGold
Jayceon
giles14
M14A1
Sizzorkay
Litmus
Stephandeswardt
rugged7
ViceAdmirlAgain

Sorry if I forgot someone!!!

24 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
thanks ! Merry Christmas to all nairalanders

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas guys! Thanks for the mentions.

Bidexii I thought we are expecting some ratels from Jordan? Any update?

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
tdayof:

Out of all your strange procurements, I thought this was the strangest when I first heard of it. My mates in the NA haven't been able to answer why you didn't do like Cameroun and come to the source. undecided undecided undecided
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Frumentum:

Out of all your strange procurements, I thought this was the strangest when I first heard of it. My mates in the NA haven't been able to answer why you didn't do like Cameroun and come to the source. undecided undecided undecided

It's a donation. I don't think Nigeria is paying for them.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
jln115:
Merry Christmas to all my Nairaland A-holes..... Even the Atheists A-holes...... Yeah Frumentius/Frumentum and Algerian1 I'm talking to you!!

Anyway to the rest of the gang hope you have an awesome Christmas with your families.

Patches689
Henry240
newafricaken254
tdayof
MikeCZA
ssaengine
Lionel4power
Activatekruger
Adminisher
andrewza
Iblawi
Fidha254
Bidexiii
Nemesis4u
kikuyu1
Odunayaw
Xbee007
Ibrahimanees
QuietMynd
CaptainStephen
LTGEN
Josfactz
Jkay187
centrifude
Evarn
DictatorZAR1
jakeporeshenko
gottfried21
GreenandGold
Jayceon
giles14
M14A1
Sizzorkay
Litmus
Stephandeswardt
rugged7
ViceAdmirlAgain

U try oh.. merry Xmas........... �

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
merry Christmas jln115. now send me some deer meat! grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
tdayof:
Merry Christmas guys! Thanks for the mentions.

For now; no updatesuch or news on those hardwares. I suggest we keep our arms crossed �
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Odunayaw:
merry Christmas jln115. now send me some deer meat! grin

i need some deer meat too grin

i hope being an atheist kindof wont deny me to a feast grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
have fun guys grin

i wish i was among them grin grin grin

ho ho ho grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
KDF chief and Defence Secretary visit troops in Somalia for Christmas

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
jln115:

Covert1/Supremecourt/sandamingosan/Agaugust/Augustine ( hahaha )
Sizzorkay

Merry Xmas Chief and to the rest of you guys.
Hopefully entering the new year we won't need more tampons for those members with their usual meltdowns grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
tdayof:

It's a donation. I don't think Nigeria is paying for them.

Oh yes, I'd forgotten that.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
jln115:
Merry Christmas to all my Nairaland A-holes..... Even the Atheists A-holes...... Yeah Frumentius/Frumentum...I'm talking to you!!

Hahaha! The skeleton staff at work this whole week consists mostly of us atheists, Muslims and Jews. Though of course everyone should be available if needed.

Spare a thought for the guys in harm's way in Uvira, DRC at the moment.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Instead of work, this is what I thought I'd be doing this December:

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
jln115:

Patches689
Henry240
newafricaken254
tdayof
MikeCZA
ssaengine
Lionel4power
Activatekruger
Adminisher
andrewza
Iblawi
Fidha254
Bidexiii
Nemesis4u
kikuyu1
Odunayaw
Xbee007
Ibrahimanees
QuietMynd
CaptainStephen
LTGEN
Josfactz
Jkay187
centrifude
Evarn
DictatorZAR1
jakeporeshenko
gottfried21
GreenandGold
Jayceon
giles14
M14A1
Sizzorkay
Litmus
Stephandeswardt
rugged7
ViceAdmirlAgain

a wonderful Christmas.

hope to see you next year.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
nemesis4u:
have fun guys grin
ho ho ho grin
hmmmmmm
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
nemesis4u:

i need some deer meat too grin
i hope being an atheist kindof wont deny me to a feast grin grin grin
Get in line grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Xmas guys.
The year is almost over

please don't die

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
kenya army deployed Nora B-52 155mm/52 caliber self propelled howitzer weapon system and BOV M10 for artillery systems command and control in somalia

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas Guys To You And Yours!

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Litmus: 12:42am On Dec 26, 2017
jln115:

Patches689
Henry240
newafricaken254
tdayof
MikeCZA
ssaengine
Lionel4power
Activatekruger
Adminisher
andrewza
Iblawi
Fidha254
Bidexiii
Nemesis4u
kikuyu1
Odunayaw
Xbee007
Ibrahimanees
QuietMynd
CaptainStephen
LTGEN
Josfactz
Jkay187
centrifude
Evarn
DictatorZAR1
jakeporeshenko
gottfried21
GreenandGold
Jayceon
giles14
M14A1
Sizzorkay
Litmus
Stephandeswardt
rugged7
ViceAdmirlAgain

and to you, jln115. And a happy new year in advance.

Merry Christmases everyone. smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 4:38am On Dec 26, 2017
the year is about to end and henry is still in hiding

recent Somali soldiers who were get training in the Turkish training base,marching with the indigenous MPT-76 assault rifles

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2017
nemesis4u:
have fun guys grin

ho ho ho grin

grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2017
jln115:

Patches689
Henry240
newafricaken254
tdayof
MikeCZA
ssaengine
Lionel4power
Activatekruger
Adminisher
andrewza
Iblawi
Fidha254
Bidexiii
Nemesis4u
kikuyu1
Odunayaw
Xbee007
Ibrahimanees
QuietMynd
CaptainStephen
LTGEN
Josfactz
Jkay187
centrifude
Evarn
DictatorZAR1
jakeporeshenko
gottfried21
GreenandGold
Jayceon
giles14
M14A1
Sizzorkay
Litmus
Stephandeswardt
rugged7
ViceAdmirlAgain

Merry Christmas brother grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
morocco

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SupremeCourt: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Merry Christmas DHQ, Abuja Nigeria.

Merry Christmas all gallant African troops at the frontlines continent-wide.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Commander Kenya Army Lieutenant General Robert Kibochi’s Visit to Embakasi Garisson

1. Commander Kenya Army Lieutenant General Robert Kibochi inspects Quarter Guard at Embakasi Garisson during the visit on Thursday 03 August 2017.

2. Commander Kenya Army Lieutenant General Robert Kibochi signs the visitor’s book at Embakasi Garisson during the visit on Thursday 03 August 2017.

3. Commander Kenya Army Lieutenant General Robert Kibochi addressing soldiers at Embakasi Garisson during his visit on Thursday 03 August 2017.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ViceAdmirlAgain: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Part of a military convoy through Namibia to Botswana

(1) (2) (3) ... (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.