Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5997080 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Then I am sorry chief, I too "literally can't make my answers any simpler" wink
Especially now that I am not in the mood.

I believe there are lot's of such reports everywhere online. Find one.
Your answer: "they adding salt"...........And no there are not any reports that France is causing Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Commander US Africa Command USMC General Thomas Waldhauser today paid a courtesy call on the Chief of the Kenya Defence Forces General Samson Mwathethe at the Defence Headquarters in Nairobi.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
abiodunalasa:
nemesis8u

Look at what we have done with the Private Security Company I brought here some weeks back.
Though we are still having legal issues with some of our works like "Cooperate and Forensic Investigation" and "Body guard". Because the Nigerian govt have strict laws in those aspect.
But the world of Security is fast evolving... so I am positive they will eventually license us.

That's your boy in the first and last picture grin

Nice wink

And ur face is very much visible grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
jln115:
Your answer: "they adding salt"...........And no there are not any reports that France is causing Boko Haram.

France has been sponsoring different shiits in Nigeria since our falling out and face offs in the 60s. Boko Haram being the latest.

Now it's either your ignorance on the issue is innocent because you are not a Nigerian or you are just plain lazy to make researchs... Whichever way sir, I leave you to it.

You are right and I am wrong.
Now onto the next topic wink

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
nemesis8u:

Nice wink

And ur face is very much visible grin

I am finished! You can see my face.? shocked
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
abiodunalasa:

I am finished! You can see my face.? shocked

Time for a new face surgery grin

2nd pic wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
nemesis8u:

Time for a new face surgery grin

2nd pic wink

I have done the needful. I can't end up like Tdayof... Running off to Japan for expensive face-lift grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
abiodunalasa:

France has been sponsoring different shiits in Nigeria since our falling out and face offs in the 60s. Boko Haram being the latest.

Now it's either your ignorance on the issue is innocent because you are not a Nigerian or you are just plain lazy to make researchs... Whichever way sir, I leave you to it.

Of all the Nigerians on this thread......You are the only one that has claimed that France caused Boko haram......You claim im ignorant yet when i ask you to back up your claim you throw a tantrum.

Ironic isn't it?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Actually nobody can cause harm to a country unless it's citizens r themselves hellbent on destroying the country. Only then do the games begin.

Also BH has had help but u got the wrong country.

Find out the nationality of the mullahs who were in the mosques in the northern areas preceding the era of Yusuf and u will have u r answer.

This is all I can say....

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
jln115:

Of all the Nigerians on this thread......You are the only one that has claimed that France caused Boko haram......You claim im ignorant yet when i ask you to back up your claim you throw a tantrum.

Ironic isn't it?

No sir. I dont throw tantrums. I am sorry if you see it that way.
Okay let me send you one of the well researched links sir.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
nemesis8u:

Actually nobody can cause harm to a country unless it's citizens r themselves hellbent on destroying the country. Only then do the games begin.

Also BH has had help but u got the wrong country.

Find out the nationality of the mullahs who were in the mosques in the northern areas preceding the era of Yusuf and u will have u r answer.

This is all I can say. wink

Senior man, to every problem there's always "immediate" and "remote" causes.

The arms proliferation after the Libyan civil war,
Weak govts all around Nigeria thanks to France making them puppets,
And the refusal of govts around Nigeria to work with Nigeria at the early stages of the BH insurgence...

Let me lay my hands on that well researched piece, you will get it.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Senior man

What senior man angry

U want to drive away the ladies angry angry angry

I am probably close to u r age smiley

Not even married grin grin grin

Ladies plz don't fall prey into this disinformation grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Xx
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
just saw a photo of Islamic state in west Africa using improvised armoured SVBIED during attacks,exactly like what we saw ISIS in iraq using against iraq army and militia
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
newafricaken254:
just saw a photo of Islamic state in west Africa using improvised armoured SVBIED during attacks,exactly like what we saw ISIS in iraq using against iraq army and militia
it was a screen shot of today released Islamic state in west africa propaganda video
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
abiodunalasa:

I have done the needful. I can't end up like Tdayof... Running off to Japan for expensive face-lift grin

tdayof has been "AWOL" since the feat he achieved, my congratulations! Pls if he's found he should know Nigeria's Eagle 001 he's been asking about has since resumed it's presidential duties with more advanced systems onboard.

Meanwhile abiodunalasa help inform the Southies there President Cyril Ramaphosa is in Abuja as expected since becoming head of state to pay homage to the Giant of Africa which he so eloquently and profusely expressed today before his host President Muhammadu Buhari.

As I've alluded to thus far based on Ramaphosa' pragmatic record in the private sector a new vista of foreign policy acknowledging Nigeria's preeminence in Africa is expected to come forth under the new South African leadership for the good of Africa in general rather than the misguided grandstanding foreign policy of his predecessor Jacob Zuma. This Ramaphosa indicated as much today in Abuja. I have always said he's an educated and civilized man and knows not to bit more than he can chew.

We applaud the presence of the South African president in Abuja and his acknowledgement of Nigeria's sacrifices for South Africa's liberation (something we never hear here). I therefore propose a peace deal with the Southies on here and together to forge a common front with Nigeria in the lead for Africa's prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2018

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
One of a couple projects sitting in the waiting line at Denel (funds pending). "Stealthy" Ingwe missile.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
ssaengine:
One of a couple projects sitting in the waiting line at Denel (funds pending). "Stealthy" Ingwe missile.

That looks like a cruise missile
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Covert1:

tdayof has been "AWOL" since the feat he achieved, my congratulations! Pls if he's found he should know Nigeria's Eagle 001 he's been asking about has since resumed it's presidential duties with more advanced systems onboard.

Meanwhile abiodunalasa help inform the Southies there President Cyril Ramaphosa is in Abuja as expected since becoming head of state to pay homage to the Giant of Africa which he so eloquently and profusely expressed today before his host President Muhammadu Buhari.

As I've alluded to thus far based on Ramaphosa' pragmatic record in the private sector a new vista of foreign policy acknowledging Nigeria's preeminence in Africa is expected to come forth under the new South African leadership for the good of Africa in general rather than the misguided grandstanding foreign policy of his predecessor Jacob Zuma. This Ramaphosa indicated as much today in Abuja. I have always said he's an educated and civilized man and knows not to bit more than he can chew.

We applaud the presence of the South African president in Abuja and his acknowledgement of Nigeria's sacrifices for South Africa's liberation (something we never hear here). I therefore propose a peace deal with the Southies on here and together to forge a common front with Nigeria in the lead for Africa's prosperity.
Bros, u self like to dey pinch trouble for leg.
Abeg free this guys nah.
Abi e no beta as this thread cool like this.
undecided undecided
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Anyone here remember when Nigeria's security personnel lined up unarmed members of bh and shot them all in the back, in broad daylight by the side of the road, while civilians were passing by, this was before bh started its killings, i guess France was behind that too, or their leader yusuf, who was executed while in custoday, with his hands cuffed.
And we wonder why we have conflict on our hands, let's blame outsiders, that always work, smh

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin
nemesis8u:
" I therefore propose a peace deal with the Southies on here and together to forge a common front with Nigeria in the lead for Africa's prosperity. "

Am I the only person who almost died laughing grin

Covert1 seriously we need to preserve u till the time the aliens decide to attack humanity.

U will automatically be the naturally choice to negotiate a peace deal with the aliens on behalf of all humanity.

I am 110% sure the deal will be in our favour grin grin grin

Till that time plz don't try this negotiation skills of urs with rest of humans. We need u alive. grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
abiodunalasa:

No sir. I dont throw tantrums. I am sorry if you see it that way.
Okay let me send you one of the well researched links sir.
Im waiting wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Covert1:

I think Ramaphosa is very embedded in the ANC during the anti apartheid struggle... I saw his name alot in Mandela's book *Long Walk to Freedom*.
So I expect him to be better at recognizing Nigeria's African leadership role than his opportunist predecessor.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
jln115:
Im waiting wink

Actually, some French men were arrested while supplying boko haram with weapons but that was when the conflict was really hot. Most of the sponsors then too were locals.

During the civil war, France also supported the Biafrans.

These are some of the reasons Nigerians don't really feel comfortable with France and their puppets (Chad and Cameroon).

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
jln115:
Im waiting wink

Like this abi... grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 2:34am On Jul 12, 2018
wahhabist allow deception against kuffar as a form of jihad
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 5:28am On Jul 12, 2018
abiodunalasa:

I think Ramaphosa is very embedded in the ANC during the anti apartheid struggle... I saw his name alot in Mandela's book *Long Walk to Freedom*.
So I expect him to be better at recognizing Nigeria's African leadership role than his opportunist predecessor.

Precisely. He was very clear on that in no mincing words that Nigeria is the leader of Africa and for SA to have an African-centered foreign policy it has to work with Nigeria hence him and his government made the strategic decision of making Nigeria on a country to country basis outside the SADC his first place of visit since becoming President.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 5:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Cont'd...

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2018
New MSA Gallet TC 500 tactical helmet for moroccan navy SF seen during this last phenix express 2018 exeecise with US navy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Plofadder mine clearance. Can also be used as "human clearance" in a very desperate situation.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2018
T 55 and BMP .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: NTSA and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.