Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6020748 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) ... (2851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2018
kikuyu1:
Saffas,there are still no specs on the Mwari-at least none I can find! Post up,payload,speed,price etc etc so we can compare with Tucs,ATs and others.
Well you havn't looked very hard have you grin grin grin

http://www.ahrlac.com/technical-overview.html

http://www.ahrlac.com/uploads/5/8/2/2/58226835/ahrlac_brochure_16_page_1.pdf

P.S The Brochure is more comprehensive

Unit cost: under $10 million
Flight cost: under $1000/ph
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
iblawi:

This is exactly the shit that happens today. People like Lionel4power that see no good in their country go online to type shit and post only bad info about there country.

A stupid Nigerian too when online to open a thread on nairaland claiming Kenya was better than Nigeria in all aspects. They even argued to the extent that Kenyan entertainment industry was better than Nigeria entertainment industries. Kenyan banks are better than Nigerian banks even though Nigerian banks are buying Kenyan banks.

Another stupid fool when online claiming Rwanda was better than Nigeria because Volkswagen just open a new plant which is the first automobile assembly plant in the country. The fool didn't know Nigeria already have over 8 car assembly and manufacturing plant.

Now someone is claiming Nigeria have never been the largest economy in Africa and is still not the largest. Am not expecting anything more than support from people like lionel4power. I've never seen any post from him in support of this country even if they are false.

Today Sudan and Ethiopia have better industries than Nigeria

Tomorrow Kenya have better industries because they just built a drone.

When stupid information like this is what other see from Nigerians, who do you expect to say it a lie.

He just brought another claiming Nigerian is not among the list of innovative countries. Without asking for the metrics used to arrive at that conclusion he already believed but if I come out with counter claims he will start asking how? He forgot some people ignorantly wrote that the same way he does.

Keep killing your country online with your ignorance because you're trying to claim Mr I too know.

Dude right here seriously has a brain damage , you suddenly come here and start ranting pointless fact that do not exist. And everyone just looking like... what Yet you call people stupid...really.

One of the things I know is Kenya banking industry is far ahead of us. Kenya is pioneering online Banking in Africa, guess what they are the 1st.

If you want to talk of rich banks in Africa, yeah Nigeria will be on of the top list, probably we have the highest numbers of billionaires and corrupt leaders/embezzled money indirectly in the banking system. It does not mean we have a better banking system than Kenya.

If you like start abusing, it doesn't change the fact. Until late Nigerians like you change your mindset and being over patriotic... cool

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Covert1:

God bless you Iblawi!

You might want to know if lionel is even Nigerian. He hasnĀ“t answered that question @ Bidexiii. I might just tell you what I know but lets just watch the drama. Characters duplicating themselves here think we are not the wiser. Fake news has been existing Trump only gave it the name.

Dude stop being an asshole, would you. Tax wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:

Dude right here seriously has a brain damage , you suddenly come here and start ranting pointless fact that do not exist. And everyone just looking like... what Yet you call people stupid...really.

One of the things I know is Kenya banking industry is far ahead of us. Kenya is pioneering online Banking in Africa, guess what they are the 1st.

If you want to talk of rich banks in Africa, yeah Nigeria will be on of the top list, probably we have the highest numbers of billionaires and corrupt leaders/embezzled money indirectly in the banking system. It does not mean we have a better banking system than Kenya.

If you like start abusing, it doesn't change the fact. Until late Nigerians like you change your mindset and being over patriotic... cool

You just showed the world you have brain problem.

Go look at what created the need for mobile money in kenya. Mobile money grew in Kenya because of poor and inadequate banking infrastructure. You keep typing shit you know nothing about.

Go look leading European countries and tell us how well they use mobile money. Please look up the difference between mobile money and online banking before you start looking foolish.

You better just focus on military related material before you embarrass yourself.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
iblawi:

You just showed the world you have brain problem.

Go look at what created the need for mobile money in kenya. Mobile money grew in Kenya because of poor and inadequate banking infrastructure. You keep typing shit you know nothing about.

Go look leading European countries and tell us how well they use mobile money. Please look up the difference between mobile money and online banking before you start looking foolish.

You better just focus on military related material before you embarrass yourself.

All what you know is only; "BEFORE YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF". his that anything left in that spunky head.

Now let me enlighten you, we are in a jet age and you have to look beyond your Arizon, we know few things apart from military grin

From your nonsense you spit, you claim to know about banking system. Let's put your Spunky brain to test.

Someone please tell us the difference between mobile money and online banking Am 100 % sure you don't know jack shit about cool

Mobile money and Internet banking as little or slight difference; go check Google as always helped people like you.

Now it takes more than having proper banking infrastructure and technological know-how to operate either both and to be a pioneer in such sector .

Now we can't talk about mobile money without Internet banking they both go together vise-versa.

INTERNET BANKING; a method of banking in which transactions are conducted electronically via the Internet.

MOBILE MONEY; Mobile money is an electronic wallet service. This is available in many countries and allows users to store, send, and receive money using their mobile phone. The safe and easy electronic payments make Mobile money a popular alternative to bank accounts. It can be used on both smartphones and basic feature phones.

Difference ; one is making use of mobile device while the other is via electronic medium.

Similarities; they both make use of Internet,some cases SMS and both makes use of electronics/electronic medium.

You better equip that ur brain .... you think you spitting to some JJC like you embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:

All what you know is only; "BEFORE YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF". his that anything left in that spunky head.

Now let me enlighten you, we are in a jet age and you have to look beyond your Arizon, we know few things apart from military grin

From your nonsense you spit, you claim to know about banking system. Let's put your Spunky brain to test.

Someone please tell us the difference between mobile money and online banking Am 100 % sure you don't know jack shit about cool

Mobile money and Internet banking as little or slight difference; go check Google as always helped people like you.

Now it takes more than having proper banking infrastructure and technological know-how to operate either both and to be a pioneer in such sector .

Now we can't talk about mobile money without Internet banking they both go together vise-versa.

INTERNET BANKING; a method of banking in which transactions are conducted electronically via the Internet.

MOBILE MONEY; Mobile money is an electronic wallet service. This is available in many countries and allows users to store, send, and receive money using their mobile phone. The safe and easy electronic payments make Mobile money a popular alternative to bank accounts. It can be used on both smartphones and basic feature phones.

Difference ; one is making use of mobile device while the other is via electronic medium.

Similarities; they both make use of Internet,some cases SMS and both makes use of electronics/electronic medium.

You better equip that ur brain .... you think you spitting to some JJC like you embarassed embarassed

Am tired of your dullness.

Now you know the difference between online transaction and mobile money (m-pesa) used in Kenya. Thanks to me.

50% of mobile money transaction all over the world happens in Kenya and M-pesa have only 17 million registered user. Now tell us if they have better banks than south Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, etc.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?redir_esc=&client=ms-android-infinix&hl=en-GB&oe=utf-8&safe=images&q=why+kenya+is+a+leader+in+mobile+money+systems&source=android-browser-suggest&qsubts=1531488378687&devloc=0

It is not my headache if you wish to remain dull.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
@iblawi

Now talking of spitting shit and displaying foolishness; here are some of your comments, sometimes someone need to fold there arms and pretend you don't see such post undecided

Actually, some French men were arrested while supplying boko haram with weapons but that was when the conflict was really hot. Most of the sponsors then too were locals.

During the civil war, France also supported the Biafrans.

These are some of the reasons Nigerians don't really feel comfortable with France and their puppets (Chad and Cameroon).

It seems you have another mission.

Am not saying there are no local sponsors of boko haram. all am saying is they received significant help from France using our neighbouring countries.

Several French men were arrested in Cameroon and Nigeria in connection with their support for this group and France did everything possible to make sure they were not tried control of the lake chad basin
. Chad and Niger republic already discovered oil there. Same way France supported Cameroon over bakasi peninsula because of oil.

Who told you that Nigerians dint feel comfortable France yet they have oil and gas companies/installations in Nigeria, few days ago there president was given a warm welcomed here in Nigerian at the shrine. Many artistes, celebrities and governor/officials where there.

Was even welcomed by Mr president & CDS

Where do you get these shit from; rumours......

You just sit there at the corner of your room or place or work and beginning to type rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
iblawi:

Am tired of your dullness.

Now you know the difference between online transaction and mobile money (m-pesa) used in Kenya. Thanks to me.

50% of mobile money transaction all over the world happens in Kenya and M-pesa have only 17 million registered user. Now tell us if they have better banks than south Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, etc.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?redir_esc=&client=ms-android-infinix&hl=en-GB&oe=utf-8&safe=images&q=why+kenya+is+a+leader+in+mobile+money+systems&source=android-browser-suggest&qsubts=1531488378687&devloc=0

It is not my headache if you refuse to be dull.

These was your quote; " Go look leading European countries and tell us how well they use mobile money. Please look up the difference between mobile money and online banking ..."

So it was bad banking infrastructure that lead to the mobile banking... you lack simple common sense.
Am repeating it again it takes more than having good banking infrastructure and competent technical know-how to successfully run mobile money/Internet banking.

Am done with dummy like you, it's pointless arguing with you garbage points.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:
@iblawi

Now talking of spitting shit and displaying foolishness; here are some of your comments, sometimes someone need to fold there arms and pretend you don't see such post undecided

Actually, some French men were arrested while supplying boko haram with weapons but that was when the conflict was really hot. Most of the sponsors then too were locals.

These are some of the reasons Nigerians don't really feel comfortable with France and their puppets (Chad and Cameroon).

Am not saying there are no local sponsors of boko haram. all am saying is they received significant help from France using our neighbouring countries.

Several French men were arrested in Cameroon and Nigeria in connection with their support for this group and France did everything possible to make sure they were not tried control of the lake chad basin
. Chad and Niger republic already discovered oil there. Same way France supported Cameroon over bakasi peninsula because of oil.

Who told you that Nigerians dint feel comfortable France yet they have oil and gas companies/installations in Nigeria, few days ago there president was given a warm welcomed here in Nigerian at the shrine. Many artistes, celebrities and governor/officials where there.

You just sit there at the corner of your room or place or work and beginning to type rubbish.

finally someone that actually use his head.

this shows that we still have intelligent men in Nigeria.

bless you boss

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by 61mech: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
A lot of Active Protection Systems will have to be re-thought if this thing makes it to production. The Ingwe is actually a great platform to try this on, because unlike most new ATGM's the guidance is in the rear. You can do all kinds of stealthy things to the nose to neutralise AP radars. IR will also be quite low as as the sustainer rocket is dry long before it gets to the target. I suspect that's why the wings are there. Use a high pulse burn on the motor and then let it glide most of the way. It also has a much bigger caliber warhead than the stock Ingwe.

ssaengine:
One of a couple projects sitting in the waiting line at Denel (funds pending). "Stealthy" Ingwe missile.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:
@iblawi

If you are quoting me please differentiate my statements from yours.

I see no conflict in my comments. I provided link for everything i said too.

How did my comment concern business transactions with French companies. As bad as india - Pakistan relationship is, you still find business men doing businesses in both countries. Nemesis8u please am I lying?

I Dont know if you have problem with comprehension but what I said had nothing to do with business relation. I only defended the guy that said we are not really comfortable with France, Chad and Cameroon when it comes security issues.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:

These was your quote; " Go look leading European countries and tell us how well they use mobile money. Please look up the difference between mobile money and online banking ..."

So it was bad banking infrastructure that lead to the mobile banking... you lack simple common sense.
Am repeating it again it takes more than having good banking infrastructure and competent technical know-how to successfully run mobile money/Internet banking.

Am done with dummy like you, it's pointless arguing with you garbage points.

Always separate your comment and qoute me properly.

Why is your stupidity this high.

M-pesa was successful because of challenges they have. It was a smart way of turning your problems to success but doesn't make kenyan banks better than other banks.

Please Note: M-pesa is not a bank. It the platform used for transfer of money via mobile phone number. When you receive the money you can now collect cash from their various outlet just like naijabet or nairabet outlet scattered all over the country.

In what way have this made the local banks better?

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:

Dude stop being an asshole, would you. Tax wink

I did forget it's that time of the month. You forgot your medications in addition to smoking a special brand of weed from Otukpo. You're d.egenerate by every standard of the word.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
iblawi:

Always separate your comment and qoute me properly.

Why is your stupidity this high.

M-pesa was successful because of challenges they have. It was a smart way of turning your problems to success but doesn't make kenyan banks better than other banks.

Please Note: M-pesa is not a bank. It the platform used for transfer of money via mobile phone number.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nicheey(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
for the love of God,@iblawi @bidexiii, neither of the countries banking system is up to first class standard so give us a break from the avoidable arguments. sha comparing both banking system kenya don't come close to Nigeria,not in the next 5O years.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
iblawi:

If you are quoting me please differentiate my statements from yours.

I see no conflict in my comments. I provided link for everything i said too.

How did my comment concern business transactions with French companies. As bad as india - Pakistan relationship is, you still find business men doing businesses in both countries. Nemesis8u please am I lying?

I Dont know if you have problem with comprehension but what I said had nothing to do with business relation. I only defended the guy that said we are not really comfortable with France, Chad and Cameroon when it comes security issues.

You are very good at denying what you type yourself. You are such are pathetic & dummy liar.

Can't you see your statements/quotes are the bold letters, do you need eye glasses. I copied them from the past few pages dude.

Do you want to deny them let me refresh your spunky brain.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
iblawi:

Several French men were arrested in Cameroon and Nigeria in connection with their support for this group and France did everything possible to make sure they were not tried control of the lake chad basin.
Chad and Niger republic already discovered oil there. Same way France supported Cameroon over bakasi peninsula because of oil.

What more do you want?

Do you need pictures of those arrested from me before you stop this useless question?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
iblawi:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Covert1:

I did forget it's that time of the month. You forgot your medications in addition to smoking a special brand of weed from Otukpo. You're d.egenerate by every standard of the word.

Good that's means you've been long in the trade; you even know when it makes you rant all these nonsense you've been typing.

Another typical Nigerian that doesn't make good use of is medulla oblongata.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
The character named bidexiii should please keep quiet and listen to correction, for some of us silent participants of this thread you are simply confirming iblawi's observation that you are dull by continuing to insist on your ridiculous argument.

Stick to military matters where you have a semblance of remote knowledge and leave other arguments for more enlightened people. I like your military posts a lot, sometime I even anticipate them, please don't spoil my respect for you by continuing to embarrass yourself like this.

10 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:

You are very good at denying what you type yourself. You are such are pathetic & dummy liar.

Can't you see your statements/quotes are the bold letters, do you need eye glasses. I copied them from the past few pages dude.

Do you want to deny them let me refresh your spunky brain.

I didn't denying any comment. If you have any conflicting point please point it out.

They are all different and I provided a link for them.

iblawi:

If you still didn't see any proof then I give up.

What will it cost you to do simple google search?

https://www.naija.ng/amp/388982-army-captures-french-boko-haram-fighters-france-demands-them-back.html

http://www.gamji.com/article10000/NEWS10055.htm

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/bakassi-shameless-surrender-to-shenanigans-of-imperialism-western-conspiracy/amp/

http://ends.ng/nigeria-deserves-explanation-from-france-on-terrorism-due-to-its-involvement-in-the-nigerian-civil-war-the-bakassi-dispute-oil-theft-and-recently-the-translation-of-boko-haram-video-by-the-french-me/

https://guardian.ng/opinion/bakassi-peninsulas-unfinished-business/amp/

They are so many that I can even read through them. At the end of the day you will go write rubbish about Nigeria on your blog.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
nemesis8u, Covert1, bidexiii, iblawi, Nicheey, Odunayaw and all other interested Nigerians, please PM me your whatsapp numbers to join my group African Political Fellowship.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bidexiii abeg let's just post on topic. You were doing better than this then please.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
EVarn:
nemesis8u, Covert1, bidexiii, iblawi, Nicheey, Odunayaw and all other interested Nigerians, please PM me your whatsapp numbers to join my group African Political Fellowship.
Nemisis is Indian.... Why he invented grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:

Good that's means you've been long in the trade; you even know when it makes you rant all these nonsense you've been typing.

Bidexiii today you lost your honor as a Young officer and Gentleman. Everyone knows you were better than this. Clearly the enemy got to you and sweetened your tea with that Special brand of Otukpo weed. We are still here to help you find sense and stop the hallucinations.

Today you were a disgrace to Nigerianness. Sad. You went so low. A surprising disappointment.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
EVarn:
and all other interested Nigerians, please PM me your whatsapp numbers to join my group African Political Fellowship.
WhatsApp number shocked

Sorry Sir I have to decline
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
EVarn:
What shocked shocked shocked

We don't do that here bro.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Xbee007:

What shocked shocked shocked

We don't do that here bro.
oh, I wasn't aware.....trying to post the whatsapp link but it doesn't seem to be open on nairaland
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Odunayaw:
WhatsApp number shocked

Sorry Sir I have to decline
Okay, was trying to post the whatsapp link here but it doesn't seem to open on nairaland.....would have loved for you guys to be part of my group.....
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:

it is a very good trait to be able to hold on to your opinion even when everyone is against you.

there's nothing to be ashamed off. my respect for you increased ten fold today.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Covert1:

Bidexiii today you lost your honor as a Young officer and Gentleman. Everyone knows you were better than this. Clearly the enemy got to you and sweetened your tea with that Special brand of Otukpo weed. We are still here to help you find sense and stop the hallucinations.

Today you were a disgrace to Nigerianness. Sad. You went so low. A surprising disappointment.
Such a callous thing to say... Honestly!!!

Yes we insult each other and things like that, but to say something like this about somebody who willingly volunteered to defend YOUR country is disgusting... To say "Clearly the enemy got to you" when there are soldiers laying their life on the line to defend your fvcking home against that same enemy!! That's even beneath you mate!!

Nobody said you have to agree with Bidexiii or you are not allowed to insult him or what ever, but what you've written above is crossing the line!!

This was the most unpatriotic and unnigerianness(if there is something like that) post that I've ever seen!!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) ... (2851) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.