Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6016040 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) ... (2850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
iblawi:

I don't like it when you try to twist things. The question was how france supported boko haram and why some nigerians don't feel comfortable with France.

You might claim chad and Cameroon Dont use france as a cover when they have issues with Nigeria.

You can claim France played no role in bakasi peninsula crisis.

You can claim France have no interest in lake chad basin.

No one said france Dont do business in Nigeria.

Russia still do business with EU despite the sanction.

US and Russia still do business even though they are enemies.

China and US still trade together despite south china sea crisis.

etc.

All the guy was trying to claim was that France played a role in the growth of boko haram and that's all.
provide proof of anything. Any evidence would do.

Im just trying to follow the path of rationality here.

I'm still looking for any indication that France is undermining Nigeria. If you have any evidence please share.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
lionel4power:
provide proof of anything. Any evidence would do.

Im just trying to follow the path of rationality here.

I'm still looking for any indication that France is undermining Nigeria. If you have any evidence please share.

I pity Nigerian youth.

What have you been reading? Or you just feel like typing?

Just go to the same page you quoted am sure you should get your answer.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
iblawi:

I pity Nigerian youth.

What have you been reading? Or you just feel like typing?

Just go to the same page you quoted am sure you should get your answer.
Still not a proof.

The question is does France undermine Nigeria's national integrity? Yes or no! If i see a proof then I'll accept. a simple link or evidence will suffice

To my own understanding, France has never.... (emphasis on "never" ) shown any indication of that... And if you read the long writeup i made up there, you'll see enough evidence that Franco-Nigerian relationships is strong.

I refuse to just sit back and create narratives that are contrary to what we can clearly see on ground.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by nwoke39: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
patches689:
Just FYI

Russia, Cuba, East Germany.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angolan_Civil_War

Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Malawi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozambican_Civil_War

Cuba, Zambia, ANC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Border_War

China, Libya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Russia, Cuba, East Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesian_Bush_War

Senegal and Rawanda are the biggest contributors to African peacekeeping missions, 8th and 4th in the world respectively.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_UN_peacekeepers

South Africa right now, Egypt looking to take top spot soon
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37045276

Nigeria has claimed back its title as the biggest economy in Africa after recovering from recession... You used an article from 2016(when Nigeria was in recession).. Look at the stats now..
http://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDPD@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
lionel4power:

Still not a proof.

The question is does France undermine Nigeria's national integrity? Yes or no! If i see a proof then I'll accept. a simple link or evidence will suffice

To my own understanding, France has never.... (emphasis on "never" ) shown any indication of that... And if you read the long writeup i made up there, you'll see enough evidence that Franco-Nigerian relationships is strong.

I refuse to just sit back and create narratives that are contrary to what we can clearly see on ground.

If you still didn't see any proof then I give up.

What will it cost you to do simple google search?

https://www.naija.ng/amp/388982-army-captures-french-boko-haram-fighters-france-demands-them-back.html

http://www.gamji.com/article10000/NEWS10055.htm

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/bakassi-shameless-surrender-to-shenanigans-of-imperialism-western-conspiracy/amp/

http://ends.ng/nigeria-deserves-explanation-from-france-on-terrorism-due-to-its-involvement-in-the-nigerian-civil-war-the-bakassi-dispute-oil-theft-and-recently-the-translation-of-boko-haram-video-by-the-french-me/

https://guardian.ng/opinion/bakassi-peninsulas-unfinished-business/amp/

They are so many that I can even read through them. At the end of the day you will go write rubbish about Nigeria on your blog.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
iblawi:

I don't like it when you try to twist things. The question was how france supported boko haram and why some nigerians don't feel comfortable with France.

You might claim chad and Cameroon Dont use france as a cover when they have issues with Nigeria.

You can claim France played no role in bakasi peninsula crisis.

You can claim France have no interest in lake chad basin.

No one said france Dont do business in Nigeria.

Russia still do business with EU despite the sanction.

US and Russia still do business even though they are enemies.

China and US still trade together despite south china sea crisis.

etc.

All the guy was trying to claim was that France played a role in the growth of boko haram and that's all.
that was not the question I asked.... I asked how did France cause Boko Haram.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
iblawi:

If you still didn't see any proof then I give up.

What will it cost you to do simple google search?

https://www.naija.ng/amp/388982-army-captures-french-boko-haram-fighters-france-demands-them-back.html

http://www.gamji.com/article10000/NEWS10055.htm

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/bakassi-shameless-surrender-to-shenanigans-of-imperialism-western-conspiracy/amp/

http://ends.ng/nigeria-deserves-explanation-from-france-on-terrorism-due-to-its-involvement-in-the-nigerian-civil-war-the-bakassi-dispute-oil-theft-and-recently-the-translation-of-boko-haram-video-by-the-french-me/

https://guardian.ng/opinion/bakassi-peninsulas-unfinished-business/amp/

They are so many that I can even read through them. At the end of the day you will go write rubbish about Nigeria on your blog.

You realize all this are mere people's opinions right.?
i have gone through all your links... Please take your time and read the evidence you provided..

I have helped you clarify them

this is from your first link...

______
A Nigerian military insider told reporters that the arrest of these Europeans have caused tensions between France and one of her Francophone allies in the sub-region following the shocking discovery that some French citizens are staunch members of the sect, a throwback to their membership of the terror group, Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

No sources of the news at all.
____
Heres another one.

The usual suspects, the FRENCH media has continued to promote the all various versions and impersonators of late Abubakar Shekau. It has become very glaring that FRANCE has hands in the issue of insurgency in Nigeria, else how do the videos all get to their media exclusively? And why was it translated in FRENCH?

The writer believes that because boko haram propaganda is in French then France support them. he forgot that chad, niger, mali, cameroon are predominantly french speaking countries and so most of their members come from there.

___
This one is even more hilarious

Findings suggest that France is angry at her former colony for not giving up on the idea of trying them in Africa and wants the French men handed over to the French authorities.

Which findings? Who made the investigation? Where is the result of the "findings"

______
Check this one out

The international media and most especially FRENCH Government and its media is suspiciously aiding these Boko Haram terrorists and working hard to fool and undermine the Nigerian people.

Note the word "suspiciously"

___
FRANCE is a Saboteur and causing Espionage to our nation from day one, we should all join hands to protect our lives, future of our kids, properties and our military against inversion, threat to national security as one people. Those facts gathered, readers can peruse and get references between the lines.

Really....?
___

He further said “as far as I’m concerned the judgment of the ICJ is a complete fraud and unacceptable…If indeed Bakassi belongs to Cameroon, how can Cameroonians be asking them to transfer it to them”.

So France is now ICJ? Okay
___
Heres another one

One top military source in Nigeria has however revealed that the military had known of boko haram's foreign collaboration....

He said that foreign soldiers for the sect include, Chadians, Arabs, Malians and other Islamists who have joined the sect.

“Now we have seen evidence of French and European participation. This is one major indication that Boko Haram has very active and sophisticated foreign backing. I advise that the African Union should take this up.

No name.... Okay
____

now this is the final one... Please read it and ask yourself does it make any sense to you.

One story that could only be brushed off at Nigeria’s peril was captioned “Don Raises Alarm over France’s Plan to invade Nigeria” published in the Vanguard of 15 th February 2014 .

The report quoted Professor Olaghere, President of the United African Diaspora States (UADS) saying, “I want to use this platform to let Nigerians know that France is ready to come and invade Africa and Nigeria is the target. They are right now training Cameroon. France is fighting you and it is going to throw you out of your home and it is your duty to defend Nigeria at all costs.”

That was in 2014..... This is 2018 and there is no invasion of AFRICA
___
Furthermore.....

Professor Olaghere who gave the warning at a public lecture held at the National Women Centre, Abuja, further accused France of providing finance, equipment and training to the Boko Haram sect in a bid to continue with its destabilization plot against Nigeria and Africa in general. According to him, “France has already deployed 60,000 troops to Africa, preparatory to invade the whole continent of Africa.”

60,000 soldiers.... I'm embarrassed right now for the professor

____
More....

This figure would include soldiers stationed in all the Francophone countries for decades and the thousands added during the recent surge achieved by engineering brand new crises in Mali, Libya and the now balkanized Central African Republic. In 2006, the French completed their takeover of Chad when their troops saved the neck of President Idris Deby after ferociously armed militia completely surrounded him inside the country’s capital in over 400 Hilux trucks mounted to the teeth.

Did France takeover Chad? Did they?
____

Please lets learn to separate facts from fictions.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jelal0007(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
rugged7:
Bros, na so nah....

Don't mind these ungrateful, resentful, butt-hurt, government a$$-licking SOBs insulting Beegeagle.

It just speaks to their horrible characters.

And the funny thing be say Beegeagle no even send these bunch of retards.

When he was running beegeagles blogs, they were all running there to go and show their ignorance.

Defence chiefs in many countries were following his blog.

Now they have the temerity to insult him behind his back. BUNCH OF COWARDS

Beegeagles is a far better man than the bunch of losers rolled up together.

That's why those dimwit south africans have no iota of respect for the useless loudmouths.

*spits*

u dumb senseless SOB , name the defence e chiefs in other countries following Beegeagle? u m0r0n who keeps spitting like a fool about to die a miserable death. what's there to be grateful about his posts? rugged buffoon.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jelal0007(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
rugged7:
RUBBISH!
Where were you when ALL of them were insulting Beeg's??
Thunder fire all of una mouth wey una use dey insult Oga Beegs.
God punish all of una mama and papa.
Nonsense.
*spits*
manner less. , senseless and uncouth pig.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Which Country formed and chaired the UN committee against Apartheid in South Africa : NIGERIA

Which Country helped Angola out of Civil war and help them gain independence and ensuring that MPLA gain power : NIGERIA

Which Country helped Mozambique gain peace and progress by suppressing and destroying the South African backed insurgents : NIGERIA

Which Country helped Namibia gain independence and uprooting the devilish apartheid government installed by South Africa : Nigeria

Pls read on... I aint done yet ! cool cool

Which country provided Joshua Nkomo and Robert Mugabe of Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) with money and Military training so they could collect their Country from the White occupants : NIGERIA

Now here is the interesting parts.. wait for it... wink

Which Country has its Military in several other African Countries even with all its own problem at home : NIGERIA

Which Country has the largest Entertainment industry in Africa and 3rd in the World : NIGERIA

Which Country has the largest Economy in Africa : NGERIA

Richest Black man on earth is from where : NIGERIA

Richest African woman(non state actor) is from where : NIGERIA

You see I don't like rubbing Nigerian leadership position on your face... But it seems you needed some quick reminder.

Dont worry, very soon, when the right leadership appears, Nigeria will lead all black folks to that promise land that we promised you all when we gain independence in 1960 wink
Wait for it!

Actually,no 3 is not completely correct. Ex prez Moi directly intervened in 1989 holding Nairobi peace talks with both the gov and RENAMO.

He also helped Nam' and indeed the KA trained them post uhuru.

This has never appeared anywhere even on the 'net but there was secret KA help in the form of a handful of active advisers. An uncle was in country around 74-76 operating with both Zipra and Zanu and rated the Matabele led Zipra at least 2 notches above the latter. He had nothing but respect for ALL Rhodesian forces,btw.
NIGERIA IS NOT AND MAYBE,NEVER WAS THE BIGGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA! That delusion has persisted for far too long. I don't want to spam this thread but all the receipts from consumption data,HDI and economic sector breakdown are are here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
jln115:

And yet Im still left with no answers and more heresy and speculation.

The fact that Eeben Barlow says BH are supplied by Europeans means literally nothing, there are many private gun runners in this world, from Europeans to South Africans that supply to any group that are willing to pay. My question still is how France caused BH and why would they support BH in Nigeria when there are other rebel groups in the Countries you mentioned above which they would have much better control over.

I still don't see how BH, which have been targeting mostly Nigerian forces and capturing mostly Nigerian towns ect ect is caused by the French.

There might be other Rebel groups in Chad, Mali, Burkina Faso ect ect which the above might be more true, but certainly not BH.

Ideally,a French agent from The General Directorate for External Security (French: Direction générale de la sécurité extérieure, DGSE) is France's external intelligence agency would confess publicly but that's not h it goes! I and others have given more than enough info to see the French outline. Connect the dots for yourself ,my dude!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pictures speak louder than words grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
kikuyu1:

Actually,no 3 is not completely corrupt. Ex prez Moi directly intervened in 1989 holding Nairobi peace talks with both the gov and RENAMO.

He also helped Nam' and indeed the KA trained them post uhuru.

This has never appeared anywhere even on the 'net but there was secret KA help in the form of a handful of active advisers. An uncle was in country around 74-76 operating with both Zipra and Zanu and rated the latter,the Matabele led Zipra at least 2 notches above the latter. He had nothing but respect for ALL Rhodesian forces,btw.
NIGERIA IS NOT AND MAYBE,NEVER WAS THE BIGGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA! That delusion has persisted for far too long. I don't want to spam this thread but all the receipts from consumption data,HDI and economic sector breakdown are are here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect

This is exactly the shit that happens today. People like Lionel4power that see no good in their country go online to type shit and post only bad info about there country.

A stupid Nigerian too when online to open a thread on nairaland claiming Kenya was better than Nigeria in all aspects. They even argued to the extent that Kenyan entertainment industry was better than Nigeria entertainment industries. Kenyan banks are better than Nigerian banks even though Nigerian banks are buying Kenyan banks.

Another stupid fool when online claiming Rwanda was better than Nigeria because Volkswagen just open a new plant which is the first automobile assembly plant in the country. The fool didn't know Nigeria already have over 8 car assembly and manufacturing plant.

Now someone is claiming Nigeria have never been the largest economy in Africa and is still not the largest. Am not expecting anything more than support from people like lionel4power. I've never seen any post from him in support of this country even if they are false.

Today Sudan and Ethiopia have better industries than Nigeria

Tomorrow Kenya have better industries because they just built a drone.

When stupid information like this is what other see from Nigerians, who do you expect to say it a lie.

He just brought another claiming Nigerian is not among the list of innovative countries. Without asking for the metrics used to arrive at that conclusion he already believed but if I come out with counter claims he will start asking how? He forgot some people ignorantly wrote that the same way he does.

Keep killing your country online with your ignorance because you're trying to claim Mr I too know.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Y

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
nemesis8u:

That goes both ways wink

Arguments and counter arguments between citizens of multiple countries is a tit for tat response. Who to blame ?

It's free for all in the cyber world but the reality is things and events on the ground r not even minutely effected by narrative posted online.

Am not concerned about kenyans or Sudanese supporting their countries, the only thing that troubles me is when Nigerians Dont see any good in their own and respect the little from others.

Ask lionel4power to mention 8 automobile assembly plant in Nigeria today. I doubt if he can mention them because he's only interested in the news that will move his blog. Bad news circulate faster than good news and generate more money for media than good news.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
kikuyu1:

Ideally,a French agent from The General Directorate for External Security (French: Direction générale de la sécurité extérieure, DGSE) is France's external intelligence agency would confess publicly but that's not h it goes! I and others have given more than enough info to see the French outline. Connect the dots for yourself ,my dude!
Sorry Bud there are no dots to connect when it comes to BH in Nigeria!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
X

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
nemesis8u:

Let me answer this indirectly

A loving father wacks his son for a misdemeanor

Is he in anyway a tyrant ?

A loving father overlooks a misdemeanor of his son

Is he in anyway overly indulging the wrongs ?

How do u judge ?

The greatest offence one can commit is - judge others

Love / loyalty / patriotism takes many forms and ways and cannot be judged by anybody. It's foolishness.

If I were to critique Ind... defence capability many Ind... will hate me

If I were to critique nig... defence capability many nig... will hate me

That comes with the job or the outlook the person has.

Some prefer to highlight the good for the betterment

Some prefer to highlight the shortcomings for the betterment

I see no wrong in Lionel as I see no wrong in u.

OK no p

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
abiodunalasa:

A lot, Chief.
1. Dismantling and disorganizing a Country that as always been a threat to their Franco imperial grip on West Africa and Africa at large.
(Remember that Nigeria single handedly stood against them when they carried out Nuclear test in Northern Africa back in the 60s).

2. France does not have complete grip over the Economy of their former francophone colonies in West Africa as a result of Nigerian complete hegemony on ECOWAS.

3. Complete disintegration of Nigeria will favor French dominion in West Africa as any pieces of the disintegrated Nigeria cannot stand the surrounding French puppets alone (Chad, Cameroon, Niger, Benin).

4. Nigeria was and still been seen as a British empire (by virtue of common wealth), so breaking the Nigeria stronghold is a huge win for the French empire in the competition against British empire.

5. Military wise, Nigeria is superior to its French puppet neighbors combined... This is a huge threat to the Frenchs.

6. Lastly, arms sale, arms sale, arms sale !!! Crisis, war, prolonged insurgency is a very fertile land for arms dealers. Even if Nigeria is not buying arms from France, France is reaping dollars offs their puppets surrounding Nigeria in hope to contain BH from entering their own borders.

Now, get it right, France did not start Boko Haram in Nigeria
But by extension, they have helped it grow.
How ??

1. France made sure Camerron, Chad and Niger refused to work with Nigeria during the early days of BH... Not until 2015, When the then new President Buhari took the matter to United States before they agreed to form a Multi National Task Force with Nigeria.

2. How many times have France Airforce stopped Nigerian military from chasing fleeing BH in to Chad ?

3. How many times have BH raided Chad, Niger and Cameroon military outposts only for the BH to find little and no resistance and then cart away thousands of Arm and ammunition.
I remember when BH was suffering heavy defeat feom Nigeria and it look like they were going into extinction only for them to resuscitate because they found mouth watering catches of munitions in Chad out post or is it Cameroon (I cant remember).

France and Nigeria are latent enemies. C'est fini cool
Conspiracy theorists are all of this thread..........Unfortunately im not to gullible, if it is not cold hard fact then i don't tend to believe it. So until , somebody can come up with damning evidence that France caused BH in Nigeria(The question i originally asked), nobody is going to change my mind!

cc @Ibwali

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
jln115:

Conspiracy theorists are all of this thread..........Unfortunately im not to gullible, if it is not cold hard fact then i don't tend to believe it. So until , somebody can come up with damning evidence that France caused BH in Nigeria(The question i originally asked), nobody is going to change my mind!

cc @Ibwali

He already made it clear that France didn't start boko haram. What else do you what?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
jln115:

cc @Ibwali
take it from me... i have been on the sidelines trying to figure out how France is destroying Nigeria but i haven't seen any proof. All i see are people's opinion.

In sub-Saharan Africa alone, Nigeria is France’s largest trading partner (5.1 billion Euros in 2012) and the second largest export destination for its goods (value of exports was 1.3 billion Euros in 2012). French investments in Nigeria dwarf those in francophone West and Central Africa combined.

so far France has committed about $694 million to establishment of the Development Bank of Nigeria.

right now French troopers are out there in the Sahel desert trying to hold rampaging terrorists in Libya from flooding West Africa... they set up the G5 Sahel force so that Africans can fight for themselves, they arranged a security summit in 2014 so that West African countries can collaborate and fight boko haram.

they are training troops in Mali, Chad, Niger etc with their money

so i keep wondering why would France want to destroy this huge investments?

i understand that people are always looking for a common enemy when there is none to galvanise them.

The only enemy Nigeria has as of now is within us. and that's a fact.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
nemesis8u:

Let me answer this indirectly

A loving father wacks his son for a misdemeanor

Is he in anyway a tyrant ?

A loving father overlooks a misdemeanor of his son

Is he in anyway overly indulging the wrongs ?

How do u judge ?

The greatest offence one can commit is - judge others

Love / loyalty / patriotism takes many forms and ways and cannot be judged by anybody. It's foolishness.

If I were to critique Ind... defence capability many Ind... will hate me

If I were to critique nig... defence capability many nig... will hate me

That comes with the job or the outlook the person has.

Some prefer to highlight the good for the betterment

Some prefer to highlight the shortcomings for the betterment

I see no wrong in lionel4power as I see no wrong in u.

As far as I am concerned lionel4power heart is in the right place. He will do well to replace one of the countless moronic Ind... citizens. I will gladly do the trade if it was in my power.

If you go on any South African military thread/forum you'll have people that criticize the SANDF in fact criticize is putting it lightly....never will anybody come and say that person is unpatriotic or have low self esteem ect ect If the criticism is uninformed then someone will politely correct that person...that's all.

the most unfortunate thing is Lionel is quite well informed with most of his posts(Bar a few wink) yet when his post has anything which could even be interpreted as slightly Negative then some on this thread gang attack him.

Just to let it be known, some on this thread are so scared of having anything negative posted on Nigeria that they have created totally unrelated threads just to ask other users not to post so called unpatriotic/ negative posts.

And for those doubting Lionel's patriotism......They simply have to look in the Strongest military in Africa thread to get their answer.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
lionel4power:

take it from me... i have been on the sidelines trying to figure out how France is destroying Nigeria but i haven't seen any proof. All i see are people's opinion.

In sub-Saharan Africa alone, Nigeria is France’s largest trading partner (5.1 billion Euros in 2012) and the second largest export destination for its goods (value of exports was 1.3 billion Euros in 2012). French investments in Nigeria dwarf those in francophone West and Central Africa combined.

so far France has committed about $694 million to establishment of the Development Bank of Nigeria.

right now French troopers are out there in the Sahel desert trying to hold rampaging terrorists in Libya from flooding West Africa... they set up the G5 Sahel force so that Africans can fight for themselves, they arranged a security summit in 2014 so that West African countries can collaborate and fight boko haram.

they are training troops in Mali, Chad, Niger etc with their money

so i keep wondering why would France want to destroy this huge investments?

i understand that people are always looking for a common enemy when there is none to galvanise them.

The only enemy Nigeria has as of now is within us. and that's a fact.
Don't waste you're time bro........ wink wink Facts are lost on some!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
iblawi:

This is exactly the shit that happens today. People like Lionel4power that see no good in their country go online to type shit and post only bad info about there country.

A stupid Nigerian too when online to open a thread on nairaland claiming Kenya was better than Nigeria in all aspects. They even argued to the extent that Kenyan entertainment industry was better than Nigeria entertainment industries. Kenyan banks are better than Nigerian banks even though Nigerian banks are buying Kenyan banks.

Another stupid fool when online claiming Rwanda was better than Nigeria because Volkswagen just open a new plant which is the first automobile assembly plant in the country. The fool didn't know Nigeria already have over 8 car assembly and manufacturing plant.

Now someone is claiming Nigeria have never been the largest economy in Africa and is still not the largest. Am not expecting anything more than support from people like lionel4power. I've never seen any post from him in support of this country even if they are false.

Today Sudan and Ethiopia have better industries than Nigeria

Tomorrow Kenya have better industries because they just built a drone.

When stupid information like this is what other see from Nigerians, who do you expect to say it a lie.

He just brought another claiming Nigerian is not among the list of innovative countries. Without asking for the metrics used to arrive at that conclusion he already believed but if I come out with counter claims he will start asking how? He forgot some people ignorantly wrote that the same way he does.

Keep killing your country online with your ignorance because you're trying to claim Mr I too know.

God bless you Iblawi!

You might want to know if lionel is even Nigerian. He hasn´t answered that question @ Bidexiii. I might just tell you what I know but lets just watch the drama. Characters duplicating themselves here think we are not the wiser. Fake news has been existing Trump only gave it the name.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 13, 2018
iblawi:

He already made it clear that France didn't start boko haram. What else do you what?
Actually he told me France caused BH.....must i go quote his post?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jkay187(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2018
The worlds largest radio telescope being unveiled today Meerkat.

CARNARVON, Northern Cape - MeerKAT, the largest and most powerful radio telescope in the Southern Hemisphere will be unveiled to the world tomorrow. The MeerKat is being constructed in Carnarvon, in the Northern Cape and its 64 dishes spread across eight kilometres. While it’s an international scientific collaboration between various countries, local communities in the North Cape are benefiting through skills training and development programmes. The MeerKat forms part of the skeleton of the much bigger Square Kilometre Array telescope that will also be built in the Northern Cape. The projects give high-tech firms in South Africa a boost as they’re providing home-grown technologies and equipment to these international projects. But many local companies, such as building contractors, are also benefitting from the large-scale construction projects. To accommodate the project, 130,000 hectares of land was bought from farmers and the community. To compensate for the loss of economic activity the SKA is building a feedlot to assist farmers and ensure as few job losses as possible. While the mega project focuses on science, government is developing institutions to grow the country’s capabilities and skills. The emphasis is on human capital development, training and up-skilling of local people. SKA SA Managing Director Rob Adam said, “We have electricians being trained, boilermakers, fitters and turners and people splashing the fibre that carries the signal from the satellites through the computers, that fibre is being splashed by people from the local community.” The SKA project will also transfer skills and knowledge to African countries, which will build, maintain, operate and use radio telescopes. It’s hoped the program will bring new science opportunities to Africa in a relatively short timescale and develop radio astronomy science communities in SKA partner countries.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Jkay187:
The worlds largest radio telescope being unveiled today Meerkat.

Wrote about it a year ago, nice development from SA. meerkat is the precursor project/facility by SA towards the SKA

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2018
Uganda UPDF Armoured corps

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2018
Kenyan Navy ship KNS Shujaa completes midlife refit in the Netherlands by Dutch shipbuilding company Damen Shipyards

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2018
newafricaken254:
Kenyan Navy ship KNS Shujaa completes midlife refit in the Netherlands by Dutch shipbuilding company Damen Shipyards

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2018
tunguska morocco

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2018
Saffas,there are still no specs on the Mwari-at least none I can find! Post up,payload,speed,price etc etc so we can compare with Tucs,ATs and others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) ... (2850) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: kazvid(m)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120